All Comments on 'Summer at the Sea Ch. 07'

by tmitrue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tristefeliztristefelizover 13 years ago

I love it and can't wait to read more - it has historical, emotional accuracy, and I find the characters very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

is this the end? I don't particularly like cheaters but I want to see it to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm disappointed there's not more to this. I've been kind of irritated at them both for playing games with each other, and I don't normally like affair stories, but they're realistic. They love each other and now I really want to know how things end. A lot of buildup to just leave readers hanging like that.

PilotshopPrincessPilotshopPrincessover 10 years ago
thats it?

Is there not going to be more?? seems an odd way of ending it.

BMSMABMSMAover 2 years ago

Very sad to see this is an abandoned story. I really enjoyed reading about Rose and James fall in love. You are a talented writer and I hope that you kept up with writing even though this story was never finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do not understand why you would have bad comments. I like your sensible writing. I am a man and had an affair with older lady when 19. I guess the feling you describe about meet mine, but seen from dissferent pesrpective, for sure. Anyway i liked your novel. I'd like to read more.

Please contine to write.

Olivier, from France :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just found this site recently and this story is one of my favorites! I am named Rose and have lived this similar situation for many years, my “James” died a while back so please have a better ending than mine!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous