Summer Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here" I coaxed her, "come over to the carpet." We moved from the cold tile entrance to the carpeted livingroom just inside and I had her get down on her knees, then lie down with one big sofa pillow under her stomach which helped push her ass up, and another to rest her head on. Erin let me move and position her and never once showed any sign of protest or hesitation.

I got behind her again and helped her widen her legs then moved in and spread her cheeks again. This time I started at the top of her pussy which was now glistening with her juice, the soft velvety lips open in anticipation. I put my whole mouth over her sex from behind, using my lips and tongue to gently lick and tug at her. Erin let out a long low moan as soon as my mouth was on her. From this position I also had access to her now swollen clit and started sucking it into my mouth while my nose poked into her wet hole. Her moans got louder now and she arched her back, succeeding in giving me more room and access to do my work. Then she reached with both hands down between her legs and pulled her pussy lips further apart as I lapped and sucked for all I could at her sweet tasting pussy and her hard little clit. Without any further warning she moaned louder than before. Her face buried now in the pillow to muffle the sound, she released a gush of squirting juices that splattered my face and chest over and over for what seemed like forever. She kept bucking her hips and pushing back against my mouth as wave after wave of her orgasm engulfed her.

Erin slumped into the pillows, breathing hard and recovering, her face turned to one side. I sat back on my knees, still between her legs, and gently caressed and massaged her perfect ass and legs. I was engrossed in the feel of her smooth skin and barely heard her whispering. "What?" I asked stopping my movements.

"...inside me..." she whispered a little louder, the words coming out in a raspy rush. Needing no more encouragement I grabbed her hips and half pulled half slid her backwards so the pillow was now at her chest. I lifted her as I stood on my knees, positioning myself behind her. She was like a rag doll as I moved her into the perfect position.

My cock was throbbing with the anticipation of what I was about to do. Erin's pussy was oozing her liquid as I used my left hand to rub the head slowly up and down her swollen lips. The teasing had her moaning again and gyrating her hips as she tried to push herself back onto my hard penis. "Fuck me... fuck me... FUCK ME!" came between heavy breaths.

I guided the head just inside her now gaping hole, being careful not to let her push back too quickly and force me inside. I knew I wouldn't last long and wanted to make this last... Erin had other thoughts. As I slowly eased myself about halfway inside her, I firmly held her hips to let her know I was controlling our speed. Then just as slowly I eased back out, watching my glistening cock pull her pussy lips with it until I could see the rim of it's head. Erin had reached back while still resting her head on the second pillow, and put her hands on mine, squeezing tight and trying to pull me deeper inside as I repeated the slow movements.

Her breathing was getting heavier and I could feel the inside of her pussy clenching and clenching as if it were trying to suck me inside and hold me in place. I could feel the pleasure building in my balls and knew I wouldn't last much longer. I was slowly pulling out for what might have been the fifth or sixth time while Erin was still trying to keep me inside. As I saw the head expanding her entrance once again as it threatened to pull out completely, I slid my hands from hips to ass as I squeezed Erin's cheeks hard, ramming my thick rod to it's base. This brought a sharp inhale and squeal from Erin, and then nothing... Her eyes were closed, mouth open as if the wind had been knocked out of her, her face constricted in a tight pleasurable, bloodless grimace.

I continued slamming hard into her, my thighs stinging as the slapped against hers. Erin was coming again, and as I stroked out to slam deep back inside her, her juice was soaked my balls and splashing up on my stomach. This was all I could handle and I yelled as I was overcome with a powerful orgasm of my own. So intense it was that my head became dizzy as I continued to pump my seed inside Erin's tight box. I barely pulled out before I collapsed on top of her, breathing heavy now myself.

We lay there for I have no idea how long, me draped over her half clothed body, feeling the wet, slippery stickiness of our sex which covered my groin and thighs start to cool and dry. I was in a daze thinking about what had happened, wondering how she would react once she came to her senses. Then I snapped out of it as she spoke, "Let me get up."

I didn't say anything, just pulled my left leg off from being draped over her ass cheeks. Erin took in a deep breath and shakily pushed herself up to all fours. "Oh god!"

"What..." snapped to my own senses I imagined the worst.

"The carpet, it's soaked... how am I going to..."

I cut her off "I'll conveniently spill my water bottle..."

This obviously was the right solution as she visibly relaxed. Then she looked at me from her now sitting position while I laid beside her. She smiled the slightest of smiles, and mostly with her eyes ans she continued to stare. The look didn't change but after a few moments I could see the start of tears glistening in the bottom rims. "Thank you..." she whispered, her bottom lip quivering.

I thought she was going to burst into tears but instead her smile grew and she half laughed as she said it again... "Thank you..." She fell on top of me, hugging me tightly as she said it again and again... "Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

"I enjoyed it too..." I chided as I pulled back from her.

"No, I mean it... I NEEDED it... needed you... needed to be a woman again. Oh not that Rod makes me feel less a woman, it's just that... it's been a very long time since I've been made to feel like this."

"You're welcome."

End.