Summer Ch. 16 Sue and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it was over and we collapsed like two drunks, rolling away from each other, gasping for breath, a sweaty tangle of sheets around our legs. Our laboured breathing filling the room, slowly subsiding as the blood roar left our ears. I looked over at her, laying quietly on her back, her arms outstretched, her eyes closed. I touched her and she looked at me.

"I didn't pull out," I said quietly.

"I know," she said and smiled. "Don't worry about it. I'm on the pill."

I looked away, suddenly embarrassed by my unfeeling concern and tactless question. I shrugged lamely, "Oh". She looked at me and laughed, "better to be safe than sorry," she said and then added. "It's supposed to be for my periods; that's how we all manage to get them." I nodded and closed my eyes, quiet, guilty relief flooding through me. "It's OK," she said, "I don't want to get pregnant either; not yet anyway." She glanced at me almost furtively and looked away.

We lay quietly for a while, each in our own thoughts. "Well," she said at last, "that's it then. We've finally done it." I looked over at her to find her looking back.

"How was it?" I asked, the question I guess everybody asks after their first time.

"Different," she said eventually.

"Different?" I said, trying not to sound disappointed. "Wonderful, mind blowing, 'the earth moved'. Any of those would have done. 'Different' is not a great endorsement. Doesn't make me feel great."

She laughed and rolled over, resting her chin on my chest. "I've never done it before," she said, "and it was very different. That was my first time and I've nothing to compare it to." I made to speak but she carried on, "you made me cum. That can't be bad for a first time can it?" She reached down and smiling she grasped my limp cock, "Guess that we might have to do it again and see if I can get the hang of it." After a couple of strokes I could feel myself begin to harden again. The joys of being young. She looked down, "Might have to try it at least a couple of times more. Think you'll be up to it?"

"How long have got?" I asked.

"All night," she answered moving up my body and straddling my hips. She guided my cock between her legs until I felt the head move between her lips. With a sigh she settled back as my length slipped inside her.

"I think I'll manage," I said as she leaned forward over me. I reached up and took her breasts in my hands, hefting their weight, pulling gently on her nipples. She arched her back, taking me deep inside her, pushing her breasts forward into my hands, the perfect picture of a beautiful young woman at her pleasure. I moaned slightly as her hips began to rise and fall, milking my shaft, riding me as though riding a horse and for the first time I understood why so many young girls ride ponies. She placed her hands on her thighs and shook her head, her hair falling around her face as she looked down on me.

"Still with me?" she asked, her muscles gripping my shaft creating the most exquisite friction imaginable.

I nodded, my hands hard on her breasts, "Only just."

She laughed and raised the pace a fraction. I groaned and unconsciously gripped her breasts harder, as if trying to control her. She brushed my hands away and leaned forward her hands by my shoulders.

"I'm going to make you cum," she said, her eyes fixed in mine. She rode me, grinding herself down at the end of each stroke, working her groin against me, building her own climax as she built mine. "I think I'm getting the hang of this," she said , smiling down as I struggled to control the growing pressure in my balls. My hips blindly pushed back, grinding hard against her, straining to fill her completely. Slowly her head fell forward and her breathing became laboured, I took her hips in my hands and held her fast as I ground up into her. Her breasts swung and juddered with each and every thrust. She cried out and pushed back, her muscles gripping me; and we ground our sexes together, locked in the primeval struggle between the need for supremacy and relief.

We came together, she fell forward as she came, shuddering as I strained to empty myself as deep within her as I could reach. We both cried out, clutching at each other as if we could fall off the edge of the world if we let go. A great white noise filled my head as I came, blotting out logical thought, driving my shaft deep into her like a spear. I was aware of calling out incoherently as I came, pulling her close to me, crushing her hard against my chest as I thrust up between her legs, emptying my seed inside her. She cried out, her fingernails buried in my skin and then there was silence. We lay, locked together, her face in the hollow of my shoulder, our arms tight around each other, unable to let go.

Eventually our scattered wits returned and I felt my deflated penis fall out of her, feeling suddenly cold after the warm protective wetness of her vaginal embrace. I felt her eyelashes flutter against my skin as she opened her eyes, her breath warm against my chest as she made to speak. I stroked her back, her sweat feeling cool on her skin in the warm night air. "I think I'm getting the hang of this," she said at last.