All Comments on 'Summer Fun'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
romaneromaneabout 20 years ago
It's so good

I have no words to tell my state after riding your story.

It's so good.

More, please more?

Romane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
And literate, too!

Wonderfully evocative, arousing and a pleasure to read. Please, oh, please post the complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more amazing the second time i read it

I cannot believe my eyes merely skimmed over this story the first time I read it. In any event I took the time to read it again, and I'm squirming in my seat. Very good story. You're writing always is exceptional and thought provoking. Please don't stop posting and ignore the negative comments anyone tosses in your direction. You're too good to worry about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
we need part 2

u write the best stories but this is by far the hottest, i hope i get to see the rest sometime

Spankn_WillSpankn_Willabout 19 years ago
Scrumptously enticing

I'm drawn in with this scene and I haven't been able to put my finger on it yet - I'm going to have to read it again because I'm so introspective you know...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More Summer Fun

We need more summer fun! What a great story! Please keep up the Great writing that you Ms.Destinie21 are doing.

I liked this story a lot. But than again I enjoy all your writings!

Thank You!

Billie

Mentor de LyonMentor de Lyonalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

A lovely story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Misses the point entirely

Contrary to the other remarks, I must say that I, as a very experienced bisexual woman, did not care for it all. The setup was far too misandronic (never does she even hint at having a sex life outside of this), and the actual sex scene, if you can call it that, lacks passion and is done for in one fell sweep sentence. The author needs to learn that female sex is based on the positive passion of discovering other women, not the negative emotion of excluding thoughts of men. The sex requires longer, more careful descriptions, and a true sense of closure at the end (ending at the first mediocre orgasm is not exactly a high point). In short, get back and rediscover what actually makes female sex erotic, because this childish teasing scenario just doesn't cut it. If the author wants to write to me, my e-mail is naturalist_michelle@hotmail.com.

mikecablemikecableover 17 years ago
Intriguing - wonderful setup

I love the way your stories flow, but my pesky libido keeps begging for more of an "erotic pay-off". A story like "Summer Fun" works as straight lit, but the tease of leading the characters into sexual situations just begs to be finished. I hope to see it in your grand style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More please

So this is an extremely well written story!

The problem is that you cant leave it there!

Please say you are continuing with this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

WOO HOOO! please finish this story, i love your writings and especially enjoy this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You torture us!

You torture us with stories that simply cry out for further episodes. Please, please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part 2

very good beginning , more please

bluemoves01bluemoves01over 6 years ago
Please

Another part but I fear its too late.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous