Summer Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid there for a while until I got uncomfortable from the wet spot under me. When I sat up my head was a lot clearer I guess the alcohol had gotten burned away by the hard sex we'd just had.

I needed a shower badly and headed for John's bathroom thinking, "God nobody had ever fucked me like that before!"

My pussy lips were still swollen and it felt like I had a slippery hot dog bun between my legs when I walked. I was leaking cum and juice, the inside of both thighs were slippery wet as I turned on the shower. It took fifteen minutes before my blood pressure got back to normal.

When I'd managed to get back home later, Dad left a message on the phone that he was working late. I was glad because I didn't want him to know I'd been drinking...among other things. I wasn't sure I could face him and it really gave me a chance to realize what I'd done as my head cleared.

I had to take some aspirin before bed because my head hurt. That wasn't the only thing, my vagina was sore and ached. I even looked at it with a mirror to make sure it was okay. I was relieved it looked okay even though it was sore from John's huge cock pounding it like he had.

I found myself realizing that even though Uncle John had been a little rough, I'd liked how he'd been so turned on by me. I hoped that he would do it again as soon as my pussy quit hurting inside.

When I went swimming the next day I opened the back door to John's house with the code he'd given me. I looked around and it didn't look like he was home. I was about to walk out the door when I saw a note on the counter.

"Mia, sorry I had to come home for something and take off again. I won't be back for a couple of days. Look forward to seeing you then!

Love, John"

I was a little depressed that John was going to be gone, but I hoped we'd have a great time when he got back! So, with nothing else to do I went swimming and tanning the rest of the afternoon.

The next two days were really boring!

Dad was always at work or working on his computer until late at night. I really was getting lonely and bored. The days were hot and sunny but my attitude was a bit gloomy. I thought about going out and looking for a boyfriend to keep me company, but after having made love to John I didn't think some boy my age was going to fill the need that was getting stronger every day.

I guess John had ruined me as far as sex went. I'd liked how big and hard his penis had felt in me...and especially the way he'd used it in me. I was constantly listening as each car went by hoping he was back home.

By the time Uncle John had been gone for three days, I felt like I was slowly losing my mind. Being young and horny all the time is not all that much fun if you're alone for days on end! I was feeling sorry for myself and hoping John would come home. I couldn't understand what kind of business would keep him away for a week!

Dad was working on his lap-top when I went to bed that night. I tossed and turned and kept waking up for some reason. I felt so restless and lonely. I got up finally around one in the morning and headed down to the kitchen for something to drink.

I just had on this big flannel shirt that used to be dads.

It was comfy and warm and smelled like dad. On my way back to my room I passed the basement stairs and saw lights flickering down there like the TV was still on. I went down the stairs and turned the corner to see my dad sitting on the sofa in a T-shirt and his boxers. He had a blanket loosely wrapped around his shoulders.

The unusual thing was the half empty whiskey bottle on the coffee table in front of him and a glass!

"Daddy?" I said, walking over, "Are you okay?"

He looked startled and then said, "Hi babe, did I wake you? I can turn it down."

"No, I couldn't sleep either," I replied and went over and sat down next to him, "You don't drink," I told him pointing at the bottle.

Dad laughed, "I felt like getting drunk." He stated with blood shot eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, let's see," He said, "This project is killing me, your mom's been gone forever, and life sort of sucks right now."

"I'm sorry," I told him, and snuggled up to his side.

Dad flipped the loose blanket over me and held me tight, "Remember when we used to watch TV like this?"

I did remember and it seemed like I was a little girl again, "Yeah, I always liked that."

"You're all grown up now," He said, "A beautiful young woman ready to take on the world and leave old dad behind."

"Oh dad, I'm just going to college 10 miles away from here."

"Just the same, one of these days I'll be walking you down the aisle and then you'll be gone forever...Where did all those years go?"

I could tell dad was drunk, and he feeling really down, "Well, I'm here right now."

He turned and looked at me with those bleary eyes, "I'm glad you are baby, you know I love you to death?"

"I love you too!" And put my cheek on his chest.

I could hear his heart beating and he felt warm, and I felt happy being so close to him again.

We sat there huddled together under the blanket. I had my eyes closed just enjoying that feeling again like when I was a little girl, afraid of a thunderstorm or monsters under my bed. He'd always been there to make me feel better when I needed him.

Daddy was slowly rubbing my back as I snuggled up to him. I could smell his man scent mixed with slight hint of deodorant. It was pleasant, a musky smell that men seem to have naturally. I breathed it in deeply, and let it out slowly and snuggled closer. It felt so good I would have just climbed inside of him if I could.

Dad kissed the top of my head, "Can I tell you a deep dark secret? Something that's been bothering me for a while?" He whispered.

"Sure, tell me whatever you want."

"You promise you won't hate me."

I looked up at him, "I could never hate you dad, I love you!"

"Even if your dad is a dirty old pervert?"

That made me come awake with curiosity, "What do you mean by that?"

"I should just keep quiet." He said, and looked across the room at the TV blankly.

"Tell me daddy, what's got you so upset?"

He turned and looked at me again and let out a deep breath, "Every time I see you in that bikini I get bad thoughts."

I sat there sort of stunned and tried to process what he'd just told me, "You mean...those kinds of thoughts?"

"Yeah, I told you I was a bad man. What kind of dad thinks dirty thoughts about his daughter?"

The conversation had really turned into something I never would have dreamed I'd be having with my daddy!

I remembered the booze and mom being gone for so long, "You're still a man even though you're my dad," I told him carefully, "You've just been working too much and miss mom."

"That's for sure Mia," Dad replied, "Have you ever been so horny you couldn't sleep?"

I knew my dad was drunker than he appeared to be when those words came out of his lips!

I couldn't believe what he'd said, it was like ESP because I'd been feeling that way for three days, and "Sure, everybody feels like that once in a while."

Dad put a finger under my chin and lifted my face up to his, "God you're so beautiful!" he told me and his lips found mine and he kissed me. I was so stunned that I froze and just let him kiss me!

It was gentle and needy, and I sort of forgot who it was kissing me for a second or two. His hand suddenly was around my boob squeezing it through my nightshirt.

I grabbed his hand and pulled it from my boob, "Daddy you're drunk!" I said, tearing my lips from his.

"Please baby," Daddy whispered, "I need you so bad right now."

He seemed desperate, looking into my eyes as he pulled my hand under the blanket over to his side, and wrapped my fingers around his warm hard cock sticking out of his boxers, "Just this one time...I need you so bad!"

My resistance melted away as he leaned in and kissed me again. I held his cock that felt huge and hard and started to stroke it up and down slowly. The kissing got more intense and it was really starting to turn me on. I liked how hard and warm his cock felt in my hand.

Dad unbuttoned my shirt from the top down while we kissed. I kept stroking his warm smooth cock until he opened my shirt and bent down to lick my nipple. It felt sooo good as he started to kiss and suck on it. His hand sliding down to my panties and cupping my mound.

He started to rub my pussy through my panties and took turns teasing and sucking my nipples. I started to moan with my eyes closed and felt my crotch getting puffy and damp.

Then Dad slid up and started kissing me passionately again, his fingers squeezing my pussy lips together through my panties and rubbing them from side to side over my clit. I was about to cum and moaned into his mouth. He kept his mouth on mine and stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I grabbed his hand in my crotch with both of mine and mashed it hard against my pussy, rubbing it up and down as my hips started to buck up and down as I came for him.

I had to yell and he let me until my orgasm subsided, "God your lips are even sexy," Dad said hotly, "I want to feel your sexy lips on my cock...will you suck it for me baby?"

He pulled back the blanket and I slid down to his hard cock. It was just as big as Uncle John's and my pussy twitched in my panties as I kissed the big soft knob. I rolled up on my knees bending down and holding his shaft straight up so I could suck it for him.

"OH YEAH!" Dad groaned, and held on to my boob that was hanging down free of my shirt, "Oh that's right...MMmmm Suck daddy's cock just like that!"

Dad held on to my nipple as I bobbed up and down on his big knob. He was groaning and I jacked him up and down at the same time. It didn't take long at all for him to shoot hard spurts of cum up into my mouth.

It was a huge load that seemed to last forever! There wasn't any way I could swallow all of it. It ran down his long shaft getting his entire cock wet and slippery like my hand around it. When it quit leaking fluid I let go of him and sat back down.

I wiped my face with the blanket as he got up and pulled his T-Shirt off, and then his boxers. His cock was still hard and standing out as he pushed me back in the sofa and started yanking my panties down my legs in a frenzy of lust.

"OH FUCK!" Daddy said, roughly pushing my legs apart and looking at my pussy, "I knew you had a beautiful little pussy!" as he got down on his knees on the floor between my legs.

He stuck his mouth on my twat and sucked and tongued me like a madman!

My sweet dear old Dad made me cum several times until my vagina was leaking down my butt crack. I was panting as he got up and held his shaft, rubbing his big knob between my pussy lips. I wanted him right then, I wanted my dad's big hard cock in me!

Every time it slid across my hot clit I flinched because it was so sensitive. He was driving me crazy and just kept doing it.

"Put it in me!" I told him.

"What?" Daddy grinned, and rubbed it across my clit a few times really fast.

"You're cock!" I groaned, "I want it inside me!" I told him.

I found out my dad had a mean sense of humor that night. He slid his cock just inside of my vagina and that was it.

He leaned over and played with both of my boobs while I tried to get more of him in me. He kept pulling away teasing me, and driving me nuts!

"Do something!" I yelled when I couldn't take it anymore.

"I put it in you," He laughed, "Did you want something else?"

"Fuck me," I groaned, and pushed my pussy towards his cock again, "I want you to FUCK ME!"

Dad thrust hard, his entire long fat cock slid up inside of my pussy, "OOOHhhh FUCK!" I groaned out loud. It had hurt a little but not as much as the first time with John.

Dad held my hips and started to pump me with all of his nice stiff cock. I loved how it felt sliding up in my pussy!

I was yelling and bucking up and down but he kept it in me. Fucking me hard and fast, and grunting loudly.

"FUCK your pussy is so hot and tight!" Daddy said, looking down between my legs as he pumped his cock in and out of me."

"OH! OH! OH! OH!" I was shouting each time he drove it all the way up in me.

Daddy grabbed both of my boobs like handles and squeezed them hard, thrusting even faster and then he started grunting and grinding his pelvic bone on mine. I came when I felt his cock jerking and spurting cum all the way up inside of me.

"OH FUCK!" Dad groaned, "Fuck that feels GOOD!"

I squeezed his throbbing shaft with my pussy and he groaned louder and I felt two more spurts before he stopped moving and flopped down to kiss me while his cock twitched the last few times.

"Thanks baby!" Daddy said, and kissed me, "I Love you!"

"I love you!" I told him, and felt relieved and satisfied at the same time.

My twat was all warm and squishy inside, and it felt so good!

I needed a shower and by the time I got in my dad's bed he was sound asleep. I crawled up next to him and fell asleep in his arms. I had the best sleep I'd had in days and woke up late the next morning feeling relaxed and in a better mood.

After that night my dad changed into a different person. He was so attentive to me and I loved it! He smiled all the time and gave me hugs and told me how much he loved me. He still worked almost all the time but he'd stop to tell me a joke or ask how my day had been.

Over the next couple of days I was in heaven. Dad would stay up and work late, then slip into my bed and make love to me like a wild man. I felt as close to my dad as a man and woman could be. He would get me so turned on by the way he made love to me. Dad would make me cum several times before he'd fill me full of his warm cum. I loved holding him as his body would shake and shiver while he was having an orgasm and Cumming in me.

Then we'd kiss for several minutes until his cock shrank and slipped of me.

On Friday afternoon I was sitting at the pool when John finally came home. I'd been worried what would happen when he got back. I was pretty sure I was in love with my dad as ridiculous as that sounds. But I still had feelings for John too. It was all very confusing about what I should do when he got back home.

I'd gotten into John's beer earlier and was feeling pretty good sitting on my towel at the shallow end of the pool when he arrived.

The door burst open and John came running out, "Cannon ball!" He yelled, and lucky for me he couldn't jump in the shallow end. He went in the deep end with a big splash and then slowly swam my way.

Uncle John had a huge pool; the deep end sloped up to knee deep water at my end. I watched him walking towards me and felt thrilled he was back. Water dripped off his body, and his suit clung to his crotch around his cock and balls. I could see the outline of his penis almost like it was bare.

"Hey baby!" John grinned, "Did you miss me?"

I jumped down in the knee deep water for a big hug and kiss, "Of course silly!"

"You don't know how much I missed you!" He told me, and started to nuzzle my bare neck with kisses.

"I can tell!" I laughed and tried to push him away.

"You can't get away that easy girl," He told me as I spun around and tried to climb up on the edge of the pool.

John grabbed my hips and pulled me back into the knee deep water. I was leaning over the towel draped on the edge as he ground his bulge between my butt cheeks. His hands went up under my arms and held both of my boobs.

He started squeezing them and kissing the side of my neck, "MMmmm you taste good baby!"

I could feel his cock getting hard as he pushed it between my cheeks, "Johnny's got a big surprise for you." He told me and stuck his tongue in my ear.

"Ewwww!" I laughed, "Not here you don't!"

John's privacy fence was one of those that every other board was on the front or the back. People could still see through it at an angle even though the houses were pretty far away from each other.

He pushed me up against the side of the pool, and then yanked the ties free on my bikini bottoms!

"Not here John, let's go inside!"

"I can't wait that long!" John said yanking the bottoms free, "I want your hot little pussy right now!"

I felt him pull his suit down and then his bare cock was getting hard as it slid back and forth between my pussy lips. His hands slid up under my tops cups to hold my boobs as he pushed me over on my forearms on the towel. He reached back with his right hand and put his knob to my opening and pushed it in me.

"OH GOD!" I groaned as his dry penis pushed its way into my wetness.

It quickly became wet and slippery and he started to hump me hard and fast. Driving it all the way up inside as he grunted and squeezed my boobs with both hands.

"FUCK I need to cum!" John grunted and humped me even faster.

He let go of my boobs and grabbed my waist, holding me tight as he rammed it really hard four times.

"AHHHHH UUuuuhhhhhh MMMMMmmm!" John let out and I felt his cock start jerking hard and the big jets of cum squirting in my pussy.

I put my forehead on the towel and let out my own long moan as I got off from how hard he was Cumming in me.

It was right after he was done and pulling out of me that I realized what a dirty slut I'd become.

I spun around and looked at his semi-hard cock all covered with cum. It was starting to curve down and I grabbed it and dropped down and sucked his big wet knob into my mouth.

John let out a yell and rose up on his tip-toes, "FUCK...OOOOooooo shit!" while I sucked his sensitive knob hard.

His semen leaked out in my mouth as he tried to pull it free, but I kept sucking him until I was happy with the payback I'd given him!

"Damn girl!" John laughed and pulled up his suit, "I thought my head was going to explode!"

"You're welcome!" I told him, and found my bikini bottoms floating nearby.

When I got home that evening, dad was working like usual.

"Hi Dad, working hard again?" I asked him, and massaged his shoulders.

"Sure am, I'm almost done with this project."

"I'll leave you alone I need a bath."

"Okay, I saw John's car... is he home again?"

"Yeah."

"I'll have to give him a call and see what he's been up to...probably no good if I know my brother!"

I headed for the bathroom thinking about John and dad. John had been up to no good alright, and I hadn't minded it a bit!

I sat soaking in the tub, relaxing and thinking about all that had happened. Having sex with dad was so emotional and with John it was more of a physical thing we both liked to do. I felt like a slut but didn't want to give up either one of them at the time. If guys could have more than one girlfriend, why can't a girl have more than one man?

I couldn't think of any reason I couldn't have both of them. Well as long as they didn't find out about it! The other problem I worried about was when mom got back home! I wasn't sure what to do about that at all. I guessed that dad and I would have to be careful if we wanted to continue our sexy episodes.

I gave up and went to bed after giving dad a kiss. I figured he'd come visit me later but he never did.

To top it off John was gone all the next day and so was dad leaving me alone with my thoughts about them. I was bored and getting a bit horny by five and gave up and went home.

I got a surprise when I walked in and found Dad and John laughing and drinking shots.

"HEY Mia!" Uncle John said, "Want a shot?"

"What's the occasion?"

"I finished my project!" Dad said, pointing at his closed lap-top.

"That's great!" I told them, and went in the kitchen as John poured a round of shots for us.

I had a T-Shirt on over my bikini and my flip-flops made that annoying sound where ever I went!

At first It felt kind of weird being with both of them at the same time. But I acted like nothing was wrong...a couple of shots helped with my nerves too.