Summer Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all moved to the dining room table with a beer each and the shot glasses and bottle.

John and dad were telling stories and making jokes as we all got drunk.

"You're looking hot today!" Uncle John said to me after staring at my boobs.

"Yes she is!" Dad agreed, and started laughing.

It felt awkward and I wasn't sure what to say so I just smiled, "Thanks!"

I got up and used the bathroom before John could say something else to give away our secret.

They were leaning towards each other whispering when I got back, "What are you talking about?" I asked and sat down.

"Just a little brotherly argument!" John replied.

"Yeah, that's right." Dad grinned.

"What about?" I asked, and took a drink of my beer. I was feeling a good buzz myself by that time and the world seemed just fine.

"I say I'm the best at eating your pussy," John told me, "And Ben says he is."

"OH MY GOD!" I said, feeling my face getting red, "You told him?" I covered my face with both hands because I couldn't look at them.

"Sure, we're brothers," Dad's voice said, "We tell each other everything."

I was so embarrassed! I felt like a total slut and I guess I was back then...but didn't want to admit it.

I looked up at dad, "You don't mind I've been sleeping with John?"

"Mia, you're eighteen and a grown woman," Dad replied, "You can sleep with whoever you want." Dad replied with this drunken look on his cheeks.

"I need a drink!" I told them.

John laughed, and poured another round of shots for us. I had been sipping the previous three shots but the fourth one I drank in one gulp. The liquor burned all the way down to my tummy and my head felt like it was spinning for a few seconds.

I looked at the two grinning men in my life, looking at me like they both wanted to rip my clothes off. I found the idea of that pretty exciting and so did my pussy. It started to feel swollen and damp in my panties.

"So back to the question," John said, "Which one of us eats your pussy the best, me or Ben?"

"I'm not going to answer that," I told them, "I like it the same."

"One of us has to be better," Dad laughed, "I say it's me!"

I sat there not believing the conversation but I couldn't stop it.

"There's only one way to find out," John told him, "A contest right now, and Mia can be the judge!"

It seemed so crazy that I started laughing, and secretly hoping they would go through with it.

I watched as dad cleared the big dining room table off. John grabbed a big blanket from the sofa and spread it on the table.

He patted it, "Get up here Mia."

"You want me on the table?" I replied, and laughed.

"Yeah we're going to settle this debate once and for all!"

Dad and John lifted me up on the table. Dad started kissing me and then pulling my T-shirt up over my head. I let him take it off me, and we kissed again as he untied the top of my bikini and threw it aside.

"Here, let's make this fair." John said, and he had a thin towel from the kitchen rolled up into a blind fold.

"Good idea!" Dad said, and I let John put it over my eyes and tie it behind my head.

"This way you won't know who is who!" My pervert Uncle said with a chuckle.

Then they quit talking and pushed me down on my back. I heard them undressing and it was making me horny thinking about what they were about to do to me!

Next I felt two sets of hands on me; they both started rubbing me at the same time. A warm mouth found my nipple and started to suck it as hands began yanking my bikini bottoms off.

I couldn't tell who was who, which just made me even more turned on!

My legs were pulled up and wide apart with my feet on top of the table and the blanket I was lying on slid as I was pulled to the side and closer to the edge. One of them started kissing the inside of my thighs and fingers began to rub my pussy lips.

I let out a moan as a mouth touched my pussy, tongue sliding up my slit. Hands massaged my boobs, and softly pinched my nipples. It didn't take long for me to cum with someone licking my clit and a mouth switching from nipple to nipple sucking and teasing them.

When I was done Cumming they switched places and wet lips that tasted like my pussy kissed me hard. I couldn't be sure who it was but thought it was John. Another mouth began to lick my twat, and I was so sensitive I came in just a short time with my head turned to the side and a cock in my mouth.

The blind fold was pulled free and I opened my eyes and saw Uncle John looking down at me with his cock in my mouth, "Who was better?" He asked and pulled his knob out of my mouth.

"I love you both!" I moaned as Daddy ran his tongue over my clit one last time.

John changed places with my dad, and started rubbing his knob in my wet hole. Dad came up and put his knob to my lips so I took it as John's cock pushed up inside of me.

I had to stop several times and moan as John fucked me. God it felt good, but dad would turn my head again and put his cock back in my mouth wanting me to suck it for him. He played with my boob as I tried to such him in between huge loud moans.

John was getting worked up and started to fuck me hard and fast. I knew he was going to cum in me and just the idea of that made my clit feel hot and ready to explode again.

All of a sudden John pushed my hips down with both hands and humped deep and hard in me, "AH OOOH FUCK YEAH!" He yelled, and I felt him start Cumming in me.

"AH AH AHHHHH AH AH!" He grunted each time his cock spurt. I felt every one of them and couldn't help but have a big orgasm that left me panting hard.

"I swear you have the best pussy in the world!" John said, and slowly pulled his spent cock out of me.

John took dad's place beside me, and offered me his semi-hard creamy cock as Dad pushed his dick up in my cum filled twat.

"Damn!" Dad grunted and started to fuck me, "You're pussy is so hot and juicy!"

I felt his hard shaft squishing the cum in me back and forth, "FUCK ME DADDY...OH GOD...Yessss, oh MMMMmm! I yelled as another orgasm was about to burst from my crotch.

I was moaning too much to suck John's cock, so I jacked it with one hand as Dad fucked me hard and deep, grunting each stroke.

"OH FUCK!...OH FUCK!...AHHHHhh Fuuuuuck!" Dad groaned, and I felt his dick start jerking and spurting another load in me.

I sat up and dad wrapped his arms around my lower back and pulled my pussy all the way down on his cock as it kept jerking inside of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned as my pussy spasmed around his cock from my orgasm. When it quit I let go and flopped down out of breath.

John turned my head to the side and started jacking his cock fast; I opened my mouth because he was about to cum. He pointed his knob at my open mouth and big spurts of cum shot into it.

All of a sudden we heard the front door open and turned to look. Mom was standing there with her mouth wide open and a suit case in each hand!

She saw dad standing at the edge of the table with his cock still buried in my twat. John standing there holding his dick and cum all over my lips and chin.

She screamed out loud, dropped the two suitcases and ran! Leaving the front door wide open with us watching her disappear into the night.

"OH Fuck!" all three of us said at the same time!

EPILOGUE:

I typed, "THE END." And closed my lap-top.

I was happy with how my story had turned out and ran downstairs in my bikini and out the back door. Everyone was eating and drinking. All my relatives were getting drunk and waiting for the fireworks to start out over the lake.

My Uncle John and dad were drinking beer and swapping stories and I had to smile. I wondered what they would think if they knew I had put them in one of my stories.

I dove in the pool to cool off from my hot story and swam down to the deep end. John walked over with a beer in his hand as dad started talking to my other Uncle.

"Hi Mia," He said, "How's the writing class going?"

"Good, I just finished a story."

"You'll have to let me read it."

"I'd be too embarrassed Uncle John." I told him, and that was the damn truth!

"Oh come on, I bet your really good!"

"Maybe someday." I replied.

"Okay," John told me, "Stop by some time and have a beer with me, then you can read me your story!"

I noticed that John's eyes kept flicking down to my cleavage as I hung on to the side of the pool.

"I'll think about it Uncle John."

"Good, I'm looking forward to it." And he walked over to talk to my cousins.

I glided on my back across the pool and saw John's eyes following me as he talked to my cousin Paul.

I wondered what he was thinking about me as I went past them, kicking my legs slowly. I laughed and rolled over to let him have a nice long look at my butt as I swam for the shallow end.

Maybe someday I'll let him read my story just to see what kind of reaction he has!