All Comments on 'Summer Hire Ch. 04'

by brentaden

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
another great chapter

Brent, you have launched Melissa and Erik on the Voyage of Discovery. To figuring out what sort of relationship they are constructing.

Plus a well-written assortment of erotic play and kinky amusements.

The wild differences in sexual stimulation between people is explained by me by that geneticist metaphor of the Asparagus Quandary.

Some people like asparagus. Some people hate asparagus. Some people hate it when they were children forced to eat asparagus. Now as adults some of them relish the veggie.

Myself, I hate asparagus from a can or that has been boiled. I'll only eat baby asparagus that has been sauteed or grilled.

There was research that determined that showed some people can smell asparagus in their own pee. Some of them could smell it in other peoples pee. Some could smell both and some could not detect any smell at all.

That one small thing, with so many different results. Helps you realize how truly complex human beings are.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlabout 9 years ago
Memories

The total ridiculousness of the one piece swim suit on retaining any defence against a concerted dominant approach. Thank you for unlocking that particular memory bank.

fyodusfyodusabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story! I am really interested to see where you go with this.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Like it

Nice to see a strong dominant who isn't a jerk. Thoroughly enjoying this.

ALegressionALegressionabout 9 years ago
Absolutely Perfect!

Your writing is very advanced. It is such a breath of fresh air. You did a fantastic job on this series. It would be interesting to see maybe a few weeks into her summer where her thoughts have progressed to and how their relationship was changing.

I really relate to Melissa being very new to the whole idea myself as well. And I must say, you really detail her inner thoughts quite perfectly. I appreciate, also, the way you explain the BDSM side. It actually gave me more clarity for me personally. The explanations helped me to not worry myself just as Melissa did, "why" or "if this is bad".

I wanted to compliment you. This is fantastic writing. Thank you for time and evident effort you put into this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great writing!!! Really enjoying the story (as a fellow recovering Catholoc, even.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

"So even though I'm a dom, I have different priorities from someone who's that hard core. It's not my whole life; it's only part of who I am, mostly just the sexual part."

I can't stop reading! You're very good.

- Th.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So...50 shades of grey....

But with characters instead of caricatures. It's still moving extremely quickly, but still an improvement on that other thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous