All Comments on 'Summer Job'

by showtime20042005

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FantASStic - Great Description, A Real Turn-on. You made me hard.

Very believable. I can identify with Johnny but never had a persistent Bob manager to push me into being naked and being fondled and sucked.

You've got to write a sequel to this story where Bob teaches Johnny more about sucking and anal sex, please.

Your writing was very good, graphic, descriptive and erotic.

ballznall60ballznall60over 10 years ago
Liked the story...

..especially the twist of Bob getting him to wear those sexy Levi cutoffs. Can't wait for Bob to give Johnny lessons on M2M love. Nothing like a well-muscled and tanned twink to spark a pants=splitting arousal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice short story

Many young guys have been in similar situations. Quite a few take the money and after a couple of times enjoy it and will continue. Often it progresses to reciprocating. It is all good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue! The more Bob gets Johnny to think with the head at the end of his cock, the greater his chances of getting even more out of Johnny.

isadoreisadoreover 10 years ago
well done

nicely written story; now am looking forward to a few sequels. As this was taking place in August one better hurry up the further seduction of Johnny!

I am glad that I had a Bob when I was a young lad, he taught me many things about making love to a cock and eventually taking one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

great storie i hope there comes more

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Do I hear a $100?

$100 going one, going twice, Yeah, sold to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Superb

Ssuperb story...a friend of mine had similar thing to say about his first time..in a shoe shop...the manager bribed him into parading round naked in high heels and stockings, then fucked him in the storeroom ( he told me all this as I was sucking his cock )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous