All Comments on 'Summer Lovin'

by Andubious745

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Watch Your Tense

Changing from first person to third person makes the story less interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another jerk who can't describe their male hero

without giving him an oversized dickey--Grow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another mistake

This is another example of shit that should not even be posted. This is not a story; and the frequency of errors makes whatever this crap is unreadable.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Well the story,

does hop around a lot as you change tense. Then suddenly you're naked on the bed with a 9" cock waving around. It had the makings and could have been a good story. I needed more buildup, less mistakes and don't forget Mom and Dad is supposed to be home in a few hours. So they can't both be sleeping in the sisters bed. Please keep writing, but do more proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next chapter?

Knock her up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not good

the changing point of view was distracting and there was no real background and no proper end. we need to know what happens when the parents get home and the rest of the summer. do they move out together? does he go to college? does she get pregnant? this was less than half a story and that is worse than no story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quality control

We really need some vetting/approval system on this site now. The quality is dropping like a stone. Its as if no one bothers to spell check , edit or even proof read any more.

Maybe its the blood rushing to the oversized dicks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous