Whoremom Pt. 01

Story Info
An uptight Christian mother discovers her sexual dark side…
7.8k words
4.7
70.1k
173

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne Mathers was more than happy with her life in the suburbs, living in a nice, gated neighborhood. Marianne was still enjoying marriage to her husband Scott who'd built up a highly successful business in home security systems.

With burglary on the rise, Scott had realised there was a big market for making the most of technological advances in the security arena and he'd worked with experts to create the most cutting edge security equipment out there.

Marianne always slept very safely at night knowing there was cameras and sensors all over her property, and even when her husband was away she felt completely safe.

She was never alone, though, with her younger son Marty going to the local college in the town. He was nineteen and looked it while his older, more academic brother Clyde was away at an Ivy League college but due home soon for the summer.

Marianne loved both her boys and got along with them both, also happy in the knowledge that they would both probably get involved in her husband's business.

While Clyde was the super smart son studying electrical engineering and the technology around security cameras, Marty was more sociable and outgoing.

Marianne felt that Scott would eventually employ him as a sales rep in the business, so she didn't worry that Marty wasn't as academically gifted as Clyde, he had other skills. And, while she thought both her sons were very handsome, Marty was particularly cute as her friends often told her.

The only thing she worried about with Marty was his love of partying and socialising. She'd brought up her boys in a rather strict Christian manner and held herself to very high standards of behaviour, which she had a strong reputation for.

Her friends credited her strong sense of morality for choosing such a good husband and maintaining a lasting marriage in an era where divorce was increasingly common. The closest Marianne came to sin and vice was a weakness for cake and chocolate, but she kept that under control by daily workouts in the home gym that Scott had installed in the house.

While both Clyde and Marty had behaved impeccably growing up, the influence of college life on Marty had become apparent to her. His college was rather more laid back than the highly competitive Ivy League college that Clyde was attending. Marianne had found it difficult to see her son get involved with frat parties where she knew there was drinking, drug taking and casual sex taking place.

Although she'd been a squeaky clean, extremely well behaved college student when she'd been Marty's age, she wasn't naive as to what went on.

The closest thing to bad behavior she'd known was someone offering a joint at a party once. Naturally, she declined and left instantly. She never did go to a college party after that.

But while she disapproved of Marty's partying and hedonistic ways, he was always very well behaved and helpful around the house, always offering to assist with the chores. As she knew his future was secure with a guaranteed role in her husband's ever expanding company she was prepared to turn a blind eye to Marty's youthful indulgences.

She was having to do that a lot lately as it was coming up to the summer break, so it was party season. Marty's social diary was becoming one wild party after another and he wanted to make the most of being one of the most popular guys in his college year.

Halfway through that week he found himself in his room trying to grind out an essay that had to be done by the end of the semester, having already done his finals for the school year.

He just couldn't be bothered with it and was constantly checking his phone, hoping for a welcome distraction. His buddy Frankie came to the rescue, sending him a text about an upcoming party:

'Marty, good one to go to this weekend. Johnny Johnson is hosting a weed party, the rules are you have to turn up with a bunch of rolled joints or you have to bring a space cake! I'm game if you are!'

Marty's eyes lit up at this text, he loved to get high even more than he loved getting drunk and everyone knew Johnny Johnson threw the best parties around. It was guaranteed to be full of hot girls and seeing everyone getting high was going to be a blast. Forgetting all about the turgid, boring essay he was trying to write, he texted Frankie back:

'Count me in, buddy! I'll be bringing a space cake for sure, I know how to make one and, let's face it, my joint rolling abilities are not the best! And a space cake can be so much more potent than a joint, I'll get everyone absolutely high as a kite including you and me! And you know what....I'll make it with that Lemon Volcano weed, it made me feel super horny so it's perfect for a party! Can't miss this one, bro.'

Frankie texted back: 'Oh I heard about that Lemon Volcano weed, dude you're going to get the party absolutely flying, my friend! I'll be there, don't you worry.'

Frankie sent Marty the party details, it was the coming Saturday, just a few days away. The only pain in the ass that Marty could foresee was having to sneak into the kitchen late at night to make the cake, which he felt shouldn't be too difficult as long as he didn't leave a trace of evidence behind.

His mom was the most fastidious housewife he had ever encountered, the whole house was kept spotless and she had some weird in-built detector for finding anything remotely out of place. Marty often laughed to himself that someone as hedonistic as him had been born to such a goody-two-shoes, prim and proper mom like Marianne.

The next day he picked up the ingredients he needed from the store and then figured that as he was partying on the Friday night too, he better bake the space cake on the Thursday night.

When it got to midnight on the Thursday he figured his mom would be asleep as she went to bed at the exact same time every night, eleven o' clock.

Figuring that she must be in a deep enough sleep by now Marty stole down the stairs as quietly as he could and, very slowly, turned the handle on the kitchen door, then just as slowly he pushed the door open. There was just a slight creak that gave him pause before he proceeded.

He got to work making the cake, then when the mix was done he started grinding up the dry herb and smiling to himself. He'd only had a little of this Lemon Volcano and he remembered feeling horny as a dog all night and having to jerk off to his favorite milf porn on the internet several times, to satiate his sexual urges.

He couldn't suppress the impish grin on his face, knowing that all these already hormonal and horny college students were going to be imbibing sexual rocket fuel in the form of this space cake.

The hardest part was waiting for it to bake in the oven, having to put a towel under the door to stop the scent of marijuana and chocolate zucchini drifting upstairs and waking his mom. It was certainly a risky endeavour but he knew it was totally worth it. He tensed up as the oven made a loud ping, then had to wait for the cake bowl to cool down enough to touch it.

Once those nerve-racking minutes were over he took the bowl to the huge fridge and made sure he hid it right at the back. He figured it would be safe there until Saturday night and he could now enjoy the party on Friday knowing he had his contribution to Johnny Johnson's wild party, all ready to rock.

The next night he told his mom that he was heading to a party while deciding against telling her about Saturday night as she frowned upon him partying two nights in a row. Marty got himself all dressed up then left the house at 7.30pm, planning on taking it easy at this more regular party.

He didn't want to get absolutely smashed and then turn up feeling and looking like shit at the big party on Saturday.

Marianne requested that Marty be home by midnight and he was actually happy to agree to it, knowing he was going to be pacing himself. He gave her a brief peck on the cheek on the way out, a nice display of affection that she was glad he hadn't grown out of yet.

As he strolled out into the warm summer night to walk the few blocks to where the party was happening she felt a curious flurry of emotions all at once. She was glad she still had one son at home but she could see how he was developing into an outgoing and socially accomplished young man.

She felt a mixture of pride and a curious melancholy at her handsome and confident younger son heading off to experience the heady joys of teenage self-indulgence. She knew she had to let him spread his wings and become his own man but the selfish part of her wished he would just be home more, keeping her company.

Whenever she felt emotional like this she either called up one of her close group of friends to talk it through or just found some solace in comfort food. As she sat on the sofa she thought about calling her friend Cindy but decided against it.

She was just going through the transitional phase of accepting her sons didn't need her as much anymore and she just had to deal with it. Cindy didn't want to have to listen to her going on about her feelings, Marianne told herself. So, still feeling a little blue, she decided to cheer herself up by seeing what there was in the fridge.

She wandered into the kitchen and first checked the freezer for ice cream. She sighed as she realised she'd forgotten to buy some Rocky Road when she was at the store the other day, her favorite. She wasn't in the mood for going all that way for a tub of ice cream and it was too late in the evening for that.

So she just decided that she'd make do with whatever she could find in the fridge. She sighed as she could only find some yoghurt and cereal bars that she'd bought to try to eat something healthy, but she needed something delicious to cheer her up.

As she scoured the fridge she suddenly noticed the cake bowl at the very back of the third shelf and she immediately felt confused, knowing she'd not done any baking for a few weeks. She wondered whether something like that could slip her mind but seeing how much she loved cake, that seemed unlikely.

And when she pulled out the bowl and peeled back the foil she gasped as she saw it was chocolate zucchini, one of her very favorite kinds of cake. She thought to herself that Marty must have been given it to take home from a birthday party or something and then he'd forgotten to tell her about it.

She liked that explanation a lot as it meant that she couldn't think of a reason why she shouldn't eat some now. When she saw a carton of double cream in the door shelf of the fridge, that clinched the deal for her and she pulled out both.

Five minutes later she was sat happily on the sofa, drizzling cream slowly over her chocolate zucchini, teasing herself and enjoying the delayed gratification as she wanted to savour every bite.

She brought some on a spoon to her lips once the excess cream had dripped off and took great delight in taking in a mouthful. The taste of the zucchini was delicious but she immediately sensed a slightly unusual tang to the cake.

She swirled it around her mouth, trying to place what this might be, but detected a hint of lemon. She was right, but was completely oblivious to what she was eating at first. As she was inexperienced with drugs she didn't even consider that this might be a space cake, thinking marijuana was only something you smoked.

But as the minutes passed she began to feel increasingly light headed, a sort of gentle but growing euphoria. As the high began to kick in Marianne could feel all her senses were heightening; the cake suddenly tasted even more delicious, the cream so succulent on her tongue. The lame sitcom she was watching on TV began to make her giggle, even though the jokes were pretty weak.

It finally dawned on her naive mind what was happening to her. She'd eaten a cake with marijuana in it, that was the strange taste she'd noticed. By now, she felt like a plane ascending into the clouds or that thrilling feeling of being on a rollercoaster as it builds up to its most climactic moment. She felt her face break into a huge, involuntary grin.....she was high!

She marvelled at how it felt, nothing like the unpleasant giddiness and sensory depression of being drunk, this seemed so exciting and different. All her senses felt doubled and hyper sensitive, everything was in Technicolor all of a sudden.

But beyond the marijuana intoxication she was experiencing there was an even stronger, more overriding sensation....she felt horny like she'd never felt horny before.

She had always had a healthy libido but being a strict Christian she had always been very aware that lust is one of the "seven deadly sins" and she tried to push thoughts of fornication out of her mind.

But now all she could suddenly think about was sex and it gave her a sense of arousal and intense excitement that had been absent from her mundane life for a very long time.

Marianne was a very attractive woman, a natural blonde with her hair in a sexy shoulder length bob. But she always dressed to hide her voluptuous figure, never daring to show off her 38d breasts as cleavage. She knew that if she did she would be faced with much more male attention and carnal temptation.

Yet right now, she felt sexual like she'd never felt sexual in her life before. She'd gotten used to a very dull sex life with her husband, who would give her performative and unsatisfying missionary sex once a month or so when he was home.

Marianne had reluctantly accepted that he was a workaholic who always had his mind on the job. She remembered a couple of years ago that she'd tried to liven up their marriage and sex life by purchasing some erotic lingerie....but he barely noticed and they'd hung in the corner of her wardrobe since.

She suddenly felt a strong impulsive urge to get dressed up, she wanted to see herself looking as sexual as she felt inside at that moment. She put down her plate and licked the cream off her lips then wandered upstairs in a stoned euphoria, her nipples throbbing from the powerful sexual energy that had overwhelmed her.

From the vantage point of being high she could suddenly perceive how boring she had become, never feeling any real joy or excitement, just fulfilling her roles as mother and housewife. Well, she wasn't needed so much now as a mom and she sure as hell wasn't going to be happy just being a housewife, even if she was a pretty good one.

As soon as she got in her bedroom she headed for her wardrobe and started out laying out her sexiest lingerie on the bed. She had a glorious collection of black and red lingerie, silk and lace, basques, teddies, stockings and thigh highs.

Almost all of them she'd never even tried on. She remembered wearing a sexy black negligee in bed that she'd bought to turn her husband on and he hadn't even noticed when he got into bed.

Marianne clearly remembered the deep disappointment she felt when he turned on his side and fell asleep. She'd been burying all these emotions and desires, the frustration and resentment had been simmering under the surface ever since.

So, just for one night, while she felt this glorious sexual energy, she wanted to look and feel hot, sexy, desirable. She spent the next ninety minutes trying on every erotic garment she had in her possession, admiring her reflection in the mirrored wardrobes by her king-size four poster bed. For the first time in years she felt a full woman again; she felt alive.

When she put on a sheer black teddy with a cross-weave cleavage area she actually couldn't believe how hot she looked, she felt vain for even thinking that about herself. But she had to admit to herself that she was in very good shape for 42, all those hours in their home gym paying off.

She decided to combine her sheer black teddy with a tight fitting black skirt, so short that it didn't even cover the hems of the black thigh highs she decided would complete the look.

Stepping into the only pair of black stilettos she owned, Marianne continued admiring herself. She felt like she was finally acknowledging the more physical and carnal side to herself that her religion had encouraged her to repress.

But it was as if eating that marijuana cake had opened her mind in a way that she felt like she couldn't ever go back to being boring ol' Marianne, mom and housewife. No, she was going to make the most of her feelings of attractiveness and sexuality.

Her mind was on fire with tempting ideas...all the fun things she'd denied herself for being sinful suddenly seemed like the most alluring, irresistible ideas in the world.

She'd always took a very dim view of pornography, all that sin and vice...but now the thought of watching some naughty hardcore pornography sent shivers all over her body.

Marianne couldn't help but to think about sneaking into Marty's room and seeing if she could find something very explicit and hardcore to watch on his internet connection. She wondered what he enjoyed watching himself....

Still dressed like a high class escort, Marianne tentatively walked in her stilettos into Marty's room, feeling even more high as the effects of the cake went through her system. She did feel like she was doing something very forbidden as she sat in his computer chair and loaded up his internet connection.

She didn't know much about the internet but she knew that there was a website called Pornworld where people she regarded as "sinners" would get their salacious kicks. Well, now she wanted to be a sinner too.

When she logged onto to Pornworld she found that she was automatically logged into her son's account. She felt tense all of a sudden, even more so when she saw a tab saying "recently viewed". She knew that if she clicked on it then she would learn what her son enjoyed watching, what turned him on.

Half of her wanted to turn the computer off and enjoy the bliss of ignorance. But the way the cake had stirred up her repressed sexual urges, it felt like she had a devil on her shoulder whispering in her ear: "Go on, you know you want to know what he watches....".

The voice of temptation won out and she took a deep breath, clicking on the tab. She gasped as she saw a list of videos all with the same or similar theme....young men like him with "milfs", older women...some pretending to be the young man's mother.

Marianne felt a throbbing between her legs and couldn't resist clicking on one video called Filthy Milf Seduces Young Hung Stud.

In her highly intoxicated and aroused state Marianne felt overwhelmed to find out that her son had an obvious sexual preference for older women. Not just older women, but particularly milfs and cougars.

As she began watching one of the videos she immediately understood the erotic appeal, the powerful sexual dynamic between a confident and experienced older woman and a young, horny man, young enough to be her son.

Marianne felt herself getting wet between her legs very quickly. Still feeling herself getting even higher as the minutes passed she couldn't resist rubbing herself as she watched a woman around her age sucking off a handsome young stud no older than Marty.

As she rubbed her now soaking wet silk panties with two fingers she let a forbidden thought enter her mind...she wondered if there really were mothers and sons who had sex together behind closed doors.

This thought drove her absolutely wild and she found herself hitching up her tight short black skirt and beginning to rub her increasingly wet snatch through her sodden, soaking panties. Marianne watched in fascination as the older woman flirted with the young man then began rubbing his crotch with her hand while they talked dirty to each other.

It was the first time in Marianne's life that she'd let herself enjoy unrestrained sexuality. She'd never even watched a softcore adult film but here she was, sopping wet for taboo hardcore pornography.