All Comments on 'Summer Moon Ch. 02'

by DreamerOne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely

Great to see a bit more from David & Jamie! Will there be any more while Jamie's at college?? [HINT HINT] Good work again ;)

elle_auselle_ausover 14 years ago
Worth the wait

Loved it, sweet and full of suspense, can't wait to read more of your stuff.

Marbles29Marbles29almost 14 years ago
great story

I loved it. Jamie and David was so cute...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE!

Theres gotta be more. plz dont end this just yet. i loved this. its like a romantic horror flick. amazin. and u shouldnt just cut out unless ur puttin more. u have to put more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gay beauty and the beast/ Twilight

Keep going don't stop I succumbed to this story in the first chapter on the first page. Jamie is Bella/Beauty and David is Jacob/Beast and this is the story if Bella picked Jacob and Edward got jealous. Keep writing until there's nothing to write about. LOVE YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great minds lol

I was amazed by your stories. When I read the first Z. Brite refrence and then Night wish and then Type O Negative I thought, he wants me to have his babies lol. Lost Souls changed my world (it and Drawing blood were based in my home state N.C.), it made me fall in love with reading again. I don't know if you read it but I see a lot of Nothing in some of your charecters. That may be me. Ghost is my personal inspiration, his hair... anyways back to you. I pray you continue. I've come across some truely inspirational writers on this page and you are surely a top five in the fav cat. When I finally get around to making a profile here I'll make it known to the world. Exert: Lost Souls, Popye Z. Brite- When you have too much faith in something it is bound to hurt you. Too much faith in anything will suck you dry, in that way the world is a vampire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry!!

I think I may have reported the story. I was trying to move down to hitfor next page but hit that instead. I think i got out of it by immediately moving pages but not sure.. This is a great story so hopefully nothing came of my stupidity! I should not rush next time.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
You write great

You are among those talented writers here on Literotica that keep coming up with beautiful stories which are both emotionally engaging and very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more please

you could take this a lot further if you wanted to. I love your writing and story lines, I would love for Jamie to be turned too, so that they could be with each other for life. Infact you could have had a lot of fun writing about when Jamie was in college. Just a suggestion my friend. Thanks for great writing. Keep up the good work. Simon x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thanks for the sequel

agree was needed

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenabout 3 years ago

His mother sounds as bad as mine...if you add screeching, demon harpy to the description.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

would love to read more of their story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous