Summer Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi. What do you want?"

"Oh, Jamie! I heard what happened with Craig. I couldn't believe it at first, but his mother confirmed it."

"And?"

"And... I understand now that you were telling the truth before about what he did to you. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. However, I hope you'll understand why I didn't. Craig was such a nice boy, from a fine, respectable family. How could I believe he would..."

"Goodbye, mother."

Jamie hung up the phone and sighed.

"She'll never change."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I've accepted it. Besides..." he smiled at David, "you and Ali are all the family I need. As long as I have you two, I'll be fine."

David pressed a kiss on Jamie's lips, snaking his tongue into his welcoming mouth. Jamie put his arms around David's neck, freeing his long black hair from its restraint and ran his fingers through it. He broke the kiss, and whispered:

"Take me to bed."

Upstairs, their clothes were quickly out of the way. Lying on the bed, Jamie sighed with pleasure as David's lips and tongue worshipped his neck. David moved down, trailing kisses around the collarbone, down to Jamie's nipple. While gently tweaking the other with his fingers, David teased it with his lips and the tip of his tongue. Jamie ran his hands over every part of David he could reach.

David took out the lube and poured some on his fingers. Slipping his hand between Jamie's legs, he lightly rubbed the silky skin around Jamie's opening with his index finger before pushing it inside, gently rotating it, then adding another finger when the tightness eased. Jamie whimpered as David began teasing his prostate. Smiling, David removed his fingers, poured more lube onto his hand and wrapped it around his shaft.

Jamie watched, licking his lips as David lubed himself up, a pleasure little shiver running through his body at the sight of the glistening large member that was about to enter his body. When David positioned himself, Jamie wrapped his legs around his waist, gazing with reverence into those silver blue eyes that had bewitched him from the start.

David pushed, groaning as his member slid inside Jamie's passage.

"Oh, god... Baby, you're so hot... you feel so good."

"You... too..." Jamie gasped. He pulled David down for a kiss, moaning into it when David suddenly began moving. He slid in and out with long strokes, so achingly slowly that Jamie began whimpering and moving his body impatiently.

"Please," he begged when David showed no sign of speeding up. "David, please! I need it! Please!"

He moaned with relief when David finally stopped torturing him and began pushing harder and harder; the long, slow strokes became short, hard thrusts. He panted and gasped, crying out when David raised his body enough to be able to take Jamie's cock in his hand.

"David, I can't..." Jamie sobbed. "I'm coming..."

"Me, too, baby," David panted. "Let go, it's okay."

Screaming, Jamie orgasmed, his body writhing in the bed as his semen spurted. Pulling Jamie into his arms, David pushed in one final time and emptied his own release inside Jamie, a sound of absolute pleasure issuing from his mouth.

After a while, when his breathing began to return to normal and his arms and legs felt less like jelly, David rolled off Jamie and took him into his arms, kissing him softly.

"I don't know how it's possible," Jamie whispered, "but it gets better every damn time."

David chuckled.

"I think you may be right about that." He twirled a strand of Jamie's hair around his fingers. "You know, gorgeous, with all that's happened we haven't really had a chance to talk."

"About what?"

"You're going away to college soon. You'll be out on your own, meeting new people, starting a new life.."

Jamie sat up, the smile disappearing from his face.

"All the same," David continued, "I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I tagged along."

Jamie grabbed a pillow and began hitting David with it.

"You asshole! Don't scare me like that!"

"You weren't seriously doubting I would, were you?" David laughed.

Jamie stopped hitting him, trying to look mad and failing.

"For a second, I guess..."

"Baby, I already told you I'm in this for life. I love you. And I know you love me."

"I don't!" Jamie laughed, hitting him again with the pillow. "I hate you!"

David wrenched the pillow out of his hands and pulled him down.

"Forever and ever?" he smiled.

Jamie smiled softly and kissed him.

"Forever and ever."

THE END