Summer Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had suggested that I was just fine and had no intention of being unfaithful.

Jerry replied, "You wouldn't be unfaithful if I told you it was okay."

I put a finger to his lips and whispered, "Stop now."

I had been rubbing my mound as I reflected on Jerry's suggestion.

"I don't know where I would find a guy if I even wanted to! And how would I know he was good in bed?"

About a half an hour passed; I was still unable to go to sleep. I lay there going over Jerry's comment for a while and nature called. I went out to the bathroom. As I walked past the door to Fran's bedroom I heard erotic sounds coming from the other side of the door. I stopped and listened. Fran was really getting it put to her. She was moaning and begging for Tiny to do it harder.

Then she squealed, "I'm cumming. Oh damn you are so big. Make me cum again, please. Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes."

Then I heard Tiny exclaim, "My turn now sweet thing!"

Then I could hear only the sounds of Fran whimpering. I went on to the bathroom but decided not to flush. I didn't want to break the spell in the other room. I lay in my bed fantasizing about the sounds that I had overheard and began to masturbate again. I came almost immediately. It was a good one too.

Chapter 3

The next morning after Tiny had gone Fran and I were having coffee.

I smiled and winked, "You two had a really good time last night didn't you?"

Fran looked surprised and stuttered, "What do you mean?"

I replied, "I heard you both get a whopper of an orgasm. I was outside the door on the way to the bathroom when it happened."

Fran blushed and said, "Yes, Tiny is well endowed and he knows how to use it."

I sighed, "I wish I could have sex that was that good. I've confided in you that Jerry just doesn't last long enough to make me climax. His equipment is a not as sizable as you say that your conquests have been."

I continued, "You know that I love him to pieces. He makes up for it in so many other ways that it is not that important. Yet, I envy you and your lovers. I have been with only two other guys, once in college and once I tried with a friend. Neither got me over the top by fucking me."

Fran smiled, "Tiny and I have an open relationship. He is free to do other women and I am free to look for sex other places. I noticed that Tiny was looking you over last night at the restaurant. You are quite sexy you know."

I shrugged, "I don't know why."

Fran, offered, "Look, I think Tiny might be interested, how about you?"

"I don't know, I shouldn't even think about such things, still..."

The next few days Fran and I shopped and talked and talked and shopped. We can talk about everything and anything. Sisters are like that. I was to leave for home on Monday. Sunday afternoon Fran had been on the phone.

She came into the living room and announced, "If it's all right with you I invited Tiny over for coffee this evening. He will be here about 8 o'clock, Okay?"

I looked at her with curious eyes and said, "Sure, that's fine."

Fran added, "I invited him to stay the night again."

8:00 came and Tiny arrived on schedule. He was carrying a small overnight bag. It appeared that Fran was in for another all nighter. We talked and drank coffee. At 10:00 I decided that I should leave them alone and excused myself. I undressed and climbed into my bed.

It was a warm night so I had on a pair of white panties the ones with a lacy waist band and the sides were open to the waist band which rode low. I donned a thin white nylon gown and was covered with only a sheet.

Some 10 minutes later the door to my bedroom opened and the huge figure that appeared in the doorway was Tiny. Let me explain. Tiny is one of those odd nicknames. His real name is Melvin Hawkins. Tiny stands 6 foot 2 inches and weighs a good 230 pounds. None of that is flab. He is a construction worker and very muscular. He has a great body!

He seemed to take up all the light from the other room as he passed through the doorway. He silently closed the door and moved to my bedside in the moonlit room. He sat on the edge of the bed.

He whispered, "I understand that I might be welcome in your bed."

I gasped. I could not bring any sound out of my throat. Instead I slid over to the center of the double bed. He took that to be a yes and it was. I didn't stop to consider what I was allowing to happen. I guess that I still had the effects of my having listened to Fran and him going at it the last time he stayed the night. I was aroused even before he came to my bedside.

He was wearing only a pair of jeans which he unfastened and slid down and off. In one motion he kicked the jeans across the room, lifted the sheet and slid in next to me. He raised himself up on one elbow and looked down at me.

The moonlight coming in the window gave just enough light for us to see each other. He smiled and without a word bent down and kissed me. His tongue pushed into my mouth and our tongues worked together for a while. His hand touched my face and gently stroked my neck. Slowly he worked his way to my shoulder and caressed my arm. His hand was rough but gentle.

I put my arm around him and returned his kiss with a passion that surprised me. I felt his powerful arm and rubbed his chest. I found his nipple and gently pinched it. I was hopeful that he would touch me everywhere. He did. He cupped my breast and gently rolled my nipple through the fabric of my gown. Now my breasts are not one of my favored erogenous zones but they respond to touch by my nipples extending and hardening. He didn't stay at that for very long. His hand moved down my chest. He caressed my abdomen, my side and down to my hip.

We broke the kiss and I finally spoke, "Umm, I love the way you use your hands."

He smiled and said, "Thanks, they have some very nice places to work. Your tits are cute and your legs are...Wow!"

With that he pushed the top of my gown down my arm and exposed a breast. His mouth found it and his tongue worked over the nipple. He nibbled and licked and sucked. Pleasant but not what I was wanting. I think he realized that this was not all that was needed and his hand moved to my leg. He caressed the outside of my thigh and massaged the underside of my knee.

"That's more like it," I said to myself.

At least I think I only thought it. I wasn't sure because he immediately moved his hand to my inner thigh. I spread my legs to give him total access to everything. He moved up and began to rub my mound through my now moist panties.

I moaned, "Oh yes."

After a bit he rose up and began to pull my gown up. I raised my hips and he slid it up to my underarms. I was exposed from my underarms down. He was on his knees and he grasped the lacy waistband of my panties and began to pull them down. Again I raised my hips and allowed him to remove them. He held them up like they were a trophy or something.

"Quite cute", I thought.

I had not looked at him below his chest. I had been rubbing and caressing his upper body all the while but I had not really looked at him. Once again he lay beside me and began to rub my mound. His rough hands sent sparks throughout my body. He slipped his middle finger in my vagina and began to finger me. I bucked and pushed back on each of his inward strokes. Then he put two fingers in and continued to stroke, not fast, not harshly, but gently. He began to move his fingers from side to side and stretched my opening. When he was satisfied that I was able he added another finger and stretched my opening even more. He rotated the three fingers around in ever expanding circles.

It was driving me out of my mind with powerful sensations. He was being careful not to hurt me and I was responding by pushing back with every push of his fingers. He had buried three fingers into me up to the knuckles. It was so good and I wanted more. He must have sensed my need because he pulled his hand away and raised himself over me. He reached down and pulled my legs up and over his shoulders. Next I felt his penis against my vagina. I looked down for the first time and saw how large he was. My eyes got wide and I began to struggle.

"No, no, it's too big. I can't take it, it's too big! I'm too small for that! Please don't do this, please!"

Tiny pulled back and whispered, "It'll be alright. I won't hurt you. Just relax, I'll go slow; just a little at a time until you get used to it. Trust me it will be okay."

I guess he felt me relax some and once again I felt him at my opening. I clenched my teeth and held my breath as he pushed down. The glans penetrated. I groaned and he pulled out.

I said, "No, I want you to go ahead. I have to find out. I need to find out."

We pushed together and once again he had the head of his penis inside. He pulled back only a little and pushed inward once again a little more was inside me. I was being stuffed like I had never been stuffed before. Slowly he penetrated bit by bit until he reached bottom. Only about half of his organ was inside. He began to push and pull slowly. I relaxed and pushed up as he pushed in. Surprisingly I never felt the pain that I had expected. I was filled. Oh was I filled!

With each thrust he gained speed. He developed a rhythm that made me climax a little in only seconds. As he stroked in me I felt a pleasure like nothing I had ever experienced. Fran was right Tiny knew what he was doing. He began to thrust harder. I felt him deeper and deeper until I had taken the entire length of his ample penis. An orgasm was building. I could not believe the intensity of it. When it arrived it was like an explosion that shook my entire body.

I screamed out, "Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd. I can't stand it. It's too much. I can't stop cumming! Help me! Oh Tiny don't stop, please. Please don't stop. It's never been like this. Yes, yes. More!"

Finally the waves of ecstasy began to soften. I was in a place that I never knew existed. Tiny kept at it and all at once he rammed his member to the hilt and held it.

He hissed between his teeth, "You are too much, I can't hold off... "

He shot string after string. He ejaculated with a force and volume that I never knew a man was capable of. When his orgasm passed, he began to slowly push and pull his penis in my overflowing pussy. I could hear the slurping sounds as each push forced his spunk out and down my bottom. I could feel his erection slowly softening and I knew that our lovemaking had come to an end. Finally he pulled out and a rush of fluid followed.

He let my legs down and rolled over beside me. He reached over and pulled me to his body. He kissed me hard and caressed every part of my body. I fondled him in every way I could think of.

He whispered, "Making it with you is more amazing than I could have imagined. Your enthusiasm and reactions made me really work at pleasing you."

Then as he caressed my mound, He asked, "Are you satisfied with your loving?"

I responded by pulling him close and kissing him. I reached down and took his flaccid penis in my hand and squeezed it gently but firmly. I felt the sticky liquid that coated it. I touched and examined the texture of the rubbery head; the smooth skin of the shaft. I felt the texture of his testicles. The hair that surrounded this wonderful penis was thick and coarse. Even in the relaxed state this powerful cock twitched as I ran my fingers from the hair at the base to the rubbery tip. I felt the semen that still seeped from the opening at the end. I had never felt a man such as this.

Tiny continued to caress me and we kissed and held each other for a very long time. Finally I told him that I needed to go into the bathroom and clean up. He released me and I left. When I returned he was fast asleep. I cuddled up next to him and slept.

It must have been a couple of hours later. I didn't have a clock but sometime during the night we had gotten into a position where he was spooned up against my back. I awoke with him pushing his erection between my legs and rubbing it against my slit. I feigned being asleep and he kept sliding his member between my legs. I became too aroused to pretend any longer and I reached down and guided him onto my still well lubricated tunnel. I was a little sore from the earlier sex but was anxious to find out if it could be as good as the last time.

He laughed and said, "I thought you were faking it."

He slowly stroked his cock into me and caressed my breast. Our second love making of the night was slow and gentle. He was giving me wonderful sensations.

After what seemed a very long time I challenged him, "Come on Tiny do me like before. I want it and I need it now, please! Make me cum like before!"

He needed no more encouragement. He began thrusting hard and fast. The head board of the bed was rocking and bouncing; making thumping noises as slammed against the wall. I reached my climax after only a few minutes. This one didn't last as long as the first but was just as powerful.

I guess we were making a lot of noise, because Fran opened the door and told us to knock it off we were waking the whole building. Tiny ejaculated and relaxed. Fran came over to the bed and sat down. She placed her hand on my face and bent down and kissed me.

She whispered, "I take it you two are having a good time."

I giggled, "You might say that. I would say that I've never had anything like it."

She laughed, "I know just what you mean. Tiny is pretty good at this."

Tiny interrupted, "Hey, you two. I am still here you know."

We all laughed. I looked up at Fran and pulled on her nightgown.

I offered, "Why don't you get in here with us. I think that this great lover over here could be coaxed into pleasing us both."

Tiny exclaimed, "Hey, I just got my rocks off with you, sexy sister. It might be a while before I can get it up again."

Fran pulled her gown over her head and climbed in next to Tiny opposite me. She had nothing else on.

She calmly stated, "We might be able to amuse ourselves while we wait".

With that she kissed him and began to caress his lower abdomen. I watched and marveled at her enthusiasm.

Fran rose up and said "Little sister get to work!"

I commenced to follow orders. I massaged his testicles with one hand and caressed his ear with the other. As soon as Fran broke her kiss I took her place. I pushed my tongue into his mouth. I could taste both Fran and Tiny. Their mixture was a powerful aphrodisiac.

While I tongued his mouth Fran was doing the same on his penis. Fran and I worked on Tiny as one. It took a while but his powerful organ began to respond.

She pulled on Tiny's penis and said, "Come on, use that big hard cock. I'm more than ready for it!"

Tiny rose over Fran and as she spread her legs he pushed his cock in to the hilt in one motion. He began to pump into her fast and hard. Fran bucked and moaned. She was really into it.

I watched and was really getting turned on. I started pleasuring myself with my finger on my clit.

Tiny was once again demonstrating his ability. It was a powerful turn-on watching my sister getting fucked like I had just a short while ago. I was getting close to my orgasm and so was Fran. I watched and wanted to time my climax with hers. After several minutes she tossed her head back and forth and squealed out her pleasure. As she approached her orgasm I sped up my fingering and we came together.

Mine was over in just a few seconds. With Tiny's fierce fucking her climax lasted for at least a minute and a half. Tiny was right behind her. He, as was his way, pushed in fully and hissed as he shot his loads deep inside my sister.

When he had spent his last he began to slowly stroke her satisfied pussy and the familiar slurping sound rang around the room. Fran laughed and so did I. Tiny looked puzzled.

Soon his organ had softened and he withdrew and lay between us. We both began to kiss him and caress him. I chewed on his earlobe and Fran sucked and nibbled on his nipples. We both had a hand on his lovely cock. I nestled against his neck. Fran laid her head on his chest. Sleep came to us and we stayed in this position until daylight streamed through the window.

When we awoke I slid out of the bed and found that I was rubbed raw. I could hardly walk. I stumbled into the bathroom and hollered out in pain as I peed. The burning was terrible.

Fran and Tiny came in and Fran laughed, "Little sister you now know that you have been with a masterful lover."

Tiny offered, "The only cure is for more of the same."

I replied, "I don't think so. I need a shower and some coffee."

Fran turned on the shower to warm the water. I still had my gown on. I really don't like to be completely naked. I suppose that in a way I am a little ashamed of my petite body.

Both Tiny and Fran were buck naked and were determined that I was to be as well. They grabbed me and pulled my gown over my head and tossed it into the corner. I stepped in the tub and let the water spray on my sore nether lips. Tiny and Fran pulled back the shower curtain and climbed in with me. We soaped and washed each other and laughed and played like a trio of little kids.

Fran was spending a good bit of time washing Tiny's equipment. It responded by getting hard and jerking as she soaped and rubbed it. She took my hand and placed it on his cock with hers. Tiny grinned and leaned against the wall and let us have our way with him. We jerked and pumped his lovely and very long and thick love tool. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the attention. Soon he tensed up and his mouth opened and he gasped. I could feel his penis begin to jerk as he pushed it into our hands. I had never seen a man ejaculate like he did. It was amazing. I could then relate to what was happening in my vagina when he came.

He jerked and a huge string of semen shot across the tub a hit the shower curtain. Then another. This one shot out and hit me in the leg. Then another and another. All told he shot 6 big strings and a couple of smaller ones. Finally some was running out the end and down our hands. I never stopped pumping his organ. Even as it began to soften I remained fascinated.

Fran released him and pulled my hand away. She got some soap and washed my leg and Tiny's cock which was bright red and soft. The purple head was impressive even in the softened state. Tiny thanked us for pleasuring him and asked me if he could return the favor.

I exclaimed, "No! I am too sore for any more activity down there."

Fran kissed him and said we had best be getting dried off and move to the kitchen for coffee. We dressed and gathered in the kitchen. We talked for a while like nothing had happened between us and eventually Tiny left and Fran and I prepared for my trip to the airport. It was time for my return trip home. I told Fran that I was going to have a difficult time explaining why my labia were so swollen. The whole thing was stretched and sore.

She remarked, "Just keep him at bay for a week or so and everything should return to normal."

Chapter 4

When I got home Jerry was horny. I used every excuse I could think of. We did a lot of necking and petting that first night but I never let him touch me down there. The next night Jerry was not to be denied. I knew that I was still loose and swollen. The soreness was better though.

Jerry began to make love to me. He did all the things a lady wants from her man in preparation for sex. Inevitably his hand made it to my vagina. He rubbed me with his palm and then put his finger in my slit. He suddenly pulled his hand back. He broke our kiss and looked down at me and placed his finger in my opening again. He added a second and then a third. He moved them around and then removed them. I knew then that he knew.

He swallowed and spoke, "He must have been a really big guy."