Summer Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded, "Yes he was."

Jerry asked, "Did he make you cum?"

"Yes, several times," was all I could think to say.

Without another word Jerry climbed between my legs and inserted himself. He fucked like he had never fucked me before. I guess I was so stretched that I really didn't feel him that much.

He seemed to find sufficient friction because as usual he shot his load almost immediately. He rolled off and began to rub my clit. He really worked at it and managed to get me off with his talented hands. My orgasm was pretty intense. I guess I was fantasizing about my summer pleasures as well as Jerry's wonderful handiwork. I felt bad about Jerry's abilities but I could hardly wait to get that big cock again next year.

The rest of the year Jerry insisted that I tell him about Tiny and how he had made love to me and how he had made love to Fran. He seemed to get more enjoyment from my descriptions of how Fran and I made love to Tiny. He insisted on details and I found it very erotic to relive the events.

Our sex had never been better. We were in each other's arms 3 or 4 times each week. I was in paradise. But in the back of my mind I continued to fantasize about the next trip to Chicago.

At his point Chrissie stopped her narrative. She sighed and looked around. I could tell that she was concerned that she might have been overheard. I smiled and assured her that no one had been listening to our conversation. She looked thoughtful for a few seconds and stated, "I have kept a journal and it contains rather lengthy and detailed recollections of my experiences.

If you would meet with me again I would like for you to take it with you and perhaps I could elaborate if you have questions. I would be willing to meet with you until all of it has been covered."

I replied that I would be in Des Moines for the balance of the month and arranged for us to meet two days later. Same place, same time.

After she had presented me with her journal I watched carefully the expressions on her face and her body language. It was evident that she was hesitant, embarrassed, but determined to get this exercise behind her.

I spent my free time reading her journal and made copies for future reference and made notes in the areas that required more detail.

When we next met she was enthusiastic about providing details. Her recall was extraordinary.

The following are my attempts at reporting the events I gleaned from her journal and the details from our meetings of which there were a total of five.

Chapter 5

So then this year, another summer of pleasures... Fran told me of her conversation with Tiny...

It went something like this—"Hi Tiny. Just wanted to let you know that I am picking Chrissie up at the airport this Saturday morning. Think you could come over Saturday evening? I'll prepare some snacks and some coffee or soda to drink."

Tiny answered—"I think so. I have a soccer match in the afternoon but I could be there about 7.

Fran told me as we drove to her apartment from the airport that Tiny would join us at 7 o'clock. We arrived at her place at 11 o'clock. I counted every minute until Tiny was to arrive. I was pretty distracted and wasn't much company all afternoon. I kept replaying my sexual encounter with Tiny from last year.

I reflected on Jerry's comments as we parted at the airport..."Have a good time. I will be thinking about you and your nights. I love you and want you to enjoy yourself completely in whatever ways you can."

The anticipation was made even more exciting by Jerry's encouragement.

At 5 o'clock I began to freshen up and fix my makeup. I had unpacked and put away my clothes. I had decided before I left home what I wanted to wear if I were to see Tiny again. I wanted to be as alluring as I could make myself. I was afraid that he might not be as interested in me as I was in him and his...

Maybe he had not totally enjoyed our sex and maybe I wasn't as good or as attractive as he wanted. All these self doubts had run through my mind while I was preparing for my annual trip to visit Fran.

When Fran told me that he was coming for the evening I was on cloud nine. The closer to 7 o'clock that it got, the greater my anticipation became and the hotter I became. I so wanted to make love with this gentle giant and his marvelous love tool. Fran had never said that Tiny would be coming for my pleasure. So maybe I would be denied his sex. My arousal leaped from one extreme to another.

Seven came and went. No Tiny. At 7:30 the phone rang. It was Tiny explaining that something had come up and he was not going to be able to come over after all. Fran asked him why and I guess that he said he would be tied up with his teammates until 9 or 9:30 and that seemed too late for a visit. Fran insisted that it was not and anyway she wanted him to spend the night. He relented and said he would get there as soon as he could.

I knew that he just didn't want to have to face me and feel like he was obligated to have sex with me and not really want to. When I told Fran about my concern she admitted that she expected she would be sleeping alone tonight. Tiny would be there for me. Fran said that she would guarantee that Tiny was very interested. His trying to back out on this evening was more likely afraid that I would not be interested.

I felt better and began to get that feeling; that sensation of anticipating a sexual encounter, wanting to make love and not being able to get right to it. I was tempted to go to my bedroom and masturbate. I resisted the temptation but was getting hotter by the minute. How the minutes dragged on.

I had prepared by removing my underwear and was clothed in a red satin wrap around dress. It was held together with only the sash that tied at the waist. The hem came to about 3 inches below my bottom and the neckline exposed the area between my unencumbered breasts. Fran had whistled when I came out of my bedroom. She pointed out how great it showed off my legs.

Tiny arrived just before 9 o'clock. Fran led him to sit on the sofa with me. I was at one end and he had sat at the other end. He seemed ill at ease. But then so did I. Fran brought us coffee and set the mugs on the coffee table. She took her mug and sat in a chair apposite us.

Fran had not made any attempt at hiding her charms. She was wearing a rather tight fitting knit T that had a suggestive message printed on it. He was braless and her breasts were displayed as much as if she wore nothing at all. She had chosen a flower patterned wide shirt. When she crossed her legs her panties were displayed. Tiny had noticed.

Conversation was hard to come by. Fran asked about his soccer match and he said they lost. Each question was responded to with a brief statement. He drank some coffee and never looked at me.

After 15 or 20 minutes of this Fran leaned forward and said, "You two can at least look at one another and touching is not prohibited."

We each turned toward the other. Tiny put his hand on mine.

He smiled and said, "It is nice to see you again. Did you have a nice trip?"

I replied, "Yes it was okay. I look forward to my visit all year."

With that I placed my other hand on top of his. He moved closer and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm glad."

He reached out and put his hand behind my head and pulled me closer. He bent down and kissed me on the lips. So gentle, so soft, so sensuous.

When he pulled back he looked down and asked, "Would you allow me to share your bed again?"

He continued, "I've hoped that you would. I've thought about tonight all day."

He looked away and said, "I was hesitant to come over tonight because I was afraid that you might have regretted having been with me. I know you are married and... Well, you're not the type to screw around on your husband."

I smiled and replied, "I have no regrets and any woman that would not want to be your lover is a fool. My husband knows about our being intimate and is okay with it. In fact he has encouraged me to continue."

With that he pulled me to him and kissed me hard. Our tongues met and he began to caress my face with those rough manly hands. He wasted no time. His hand found the opening of my dress and fondled my breasts. He caressed my nipples with his forefinger; firmly but sweetly. He seemed to be surprised to find no bra and no resistance on my part. Like I said, my breasts are not one of my great erogenous zones. But guys like it and touching them excites them. And I like it that they like it. Tiny continued to knead my breasts. I was wiggling and mewing. I was so excited.

I kept thinking, "When are you going to touch me down there. I am so hot and moist and I really need some attention down there."

Finally I could not hold back any longer. I spread my legs and took his hand and placed it between my thighs. Tiny took it from there and moved to my bare vagina. He rubbed up and down my slit and found my clit and rapidly massaged it.

I buried my face into his neck and shoulder and cried out, "Oh yes. Oh yes, Oh nooo. It's going to happen too soon!"

And it happened.

Tiny continued to work on me. He pushed two fingers in me and slowly fingered my pussy. We were kissing non-stop and I was moaning and wiggling my hips.

Finally Fran stood up and stated, "Why don't you two take it into the bedroom so I can watch some TV."

We broke our kiss and he removed his fingers. He placed one in his mouth and savored the taste of me. He put another to my lips and urged me to taste my love fluid. I declined and he stood up and put out his hand to help me up. When I stood up the sash that held my dress together was loose and the front of the dress opened up and my whole front was exposed. Both of them gazed at my nakedness. Tiny moved behind me and pulled the dress off and placed it on the sofa.

Fran came to me and hugged me. She smiled and caressed my face. As she stepped back she smiled at Tiny and kissed me on the cheek.

She walked away and wished us, "Have a good time kids."

To Tiny she said, "Take care of my little sister. You are one lucky man. She is very sexy."

Tiny nodded his agreement.

He led me to my bedroom removing his t-shirt and kicking off his shoes as he went. Once inside he closed the door. I pulled the covers off the bed and slid to the center of the full sized mattress. Tiny was pulling off his socks and unfastening his jeans. He was in a hurry. I watched as each article of clothing came off. I was eager to see if that huge cock was ready. He turned away from me as he removed his jeans and his briefs. He did have a nice butt.

When he turned around his penis was fully erect and standing proudly. It was every bit as massive as I had remembered. He licked his lips and climbed into the bed and began to caress me in all the right places. First behind my ears (I really get turned on with that.) then he moved to my back and caressed that spot just at the end of my spine. He moved his palm in circles there. I held his arm and pulled up against him.

His erection pressed against my abdomen and slid up. Damn it was long. It seemed to reach from my navel to under my breast. He moved me on my back and I spread my legs; offering him everything. He caressed my inner thighs. His hand found my vagina and he started fingering me with 3 fingers. He began moving them around and back and forth. I could wait no longer.

I begged, "Please Tiny I want you now."

He was ready and didn't hesitate to climb between my spread legs. Grasping both legs he raised them over his shoulders. I locked my ankles around his neck and pulled him down. We kissed, hard. I sensed him take hold of his penis and I felt the glans against my opening. I held my breath as he pushed in and I responded by lifting up to meet him. He went in slowly but continuously until I felt his testicles against my backside. He held for a few seconds without moving. I let my breath out. He had penetrated me completely and I was able to once again accommodate his lovely monster. Damn, I had wanted this for so long. I relaxed and he began his slow strokes. I met each thrust and slammed against him when he hit bottom.

I whispered, "Faster, make it like I remember from before. I want you to ravish me with that wonderful monster."

Ignoring my plea he continued with his superb routine and slowly increased the speed of his strokes. I relaxed and let him guide me to that wonderful climax that I hoped was going to happen.

We had been at it for several minutes at a moderate and deliberate pace. I was fierce in meeting each thrust with an urgent push back. I met each stroke with an attempt to engulf him completely. I was responding with such a passion that I thought that I would lose my mind. I was in ecstasy. I was completely in his spell and my whole being was centered in my utterly filled vagina.

He made me kiss his lips and accept his tongue. He used his hands on my body. They were rough and the coarseness only added to my passion. I began tossing my head back and forth and crying. Literally crying like a baby. Nothing had ever had me so aroused. The anticipation and then the delay of his arrival had made the reality beyond belief. Tears ran down my cheeks.

I whimpered, 'Tiny, oh Tiny, you're making me climax too soon. I don't want this to end. I want to feel this way forever. Please make it last, please Tiny."

And last it did. When my orgasm came we had been working together for at least 20 minutes. My climax lasted for several minutes and I lost consciousness as it reached its peak.

When I came around Tiny was lying next to me. His limp penis was majestically lying against his stomach and it glistened with the silky film of our juices. I sighed as I recalled what had happened. I reached down and put my hand on my nether lips and felt his semen seeping from inside me. I knew then that he had climaxed as well.

I closed my eyes and whispered, 'Thank you."

I wanted to ask if he had experienced as powerful an orgasm as I had. I thought better of it. I knew that he had been with women like Fran that were much better lovers than me and I didn't want to make him lie for my ego's sake.

Tiny is a considerate lover. As soon as I spoke he rose over me and kissed me. The kind of kiss that says you are special. I returned in kind. I rolled onto my side and he spooned up against me. I was too exhausted to care about cleaning up. I closed my eyes and sighed from total satisfaction.

Chapter 6

I slept until 8'oclock. When I turned over the bed was empty. Tiny was gone. I was disappointed. I rubbed my clit and put a couple of fingers in my opening. I rubbed softly and then hard and with three fingers. I smiled and pulled them away. I had had sex with Tiny and I wasn't sore.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I started the shower and when the water was just the right temperature I climbed into the tub. I realized that I really wanted to have a good soak rather than a shower. I kicked the plug down and changed the water from the shower to the faucet. I sat down and let the water begin to cover me. I washed and paid special attention to sloshing some of the bath water on my love area to get rid of the semen that had dried in my hair and on my underside.

As I cleaned off the remnants of our sex I thought, "Damn, I am getting horny just thinking about it."

Fran and I would have to compare notes. I wanted to know if she had ever experienced the kind of passion that had overtaken me last night.

I soaked for a while and decided that Fran must have thought that I needed to sleep late and had taken Tiny out so as to not awake me. I got out of the tub and dried off. I wrapped the towel around me and went to look for them. First I checked Fran's bedroom; no one there. I shrugged and went to the kitchen to see if I could find some coffee.

As I rounded the corner I could not believe my eyes. Fran was leaning face down on the kitchen table and Tiny was behind her pumping her like crazy. I stopped and just watched. They were too into what they were doing to notice me. It was so erotic. I watched and dropped my towel. I leaned against the door jamb and caressed myself.

Soon Fran rose up and threw her head back and wailed, "Oh gawd, yes, yes. Faster big guy I'm almost there. Oh yes I'm cumming. NOW!"

And she shook all over.

Tiny pushed hard into her and grunted, "Me too!"

He jerked and pushed against her several times and then backed away. He was softening and it was coated with their juices. Fran just lay on the table and didn't move for a few seconds. Finally she rose up and saw me standing there rubbing myself.

"What do you think little sister?"

I watched as semen ran down her thigh and dripped onto the floor.

"I think that you got lucky this morning, very lucky."

Tiny grinned and remarked, "I believe I am the lucky one. I have made it with two very attractive and sexy ladies in the last twelve hours."

"Actually I nailed this one a couple of times", he said as he slapped Fran on her butt.

I smiled, "I am jealous. When do I get a chance to even up the score?"

They both chuckled. I did not. I was serious. Fran went to the cabinet and got a towel. She wet one end and began to wipe that glorious penis and dry it off. She really over did it, but Tiny wasn't complaining. She then wiped the stuff off the floor and her leg and went to the bathroom to clean up.

I poured Tiny a mug of coffee and one for myself. I picked up my towel and laid it on a chair I pointed for Tiny to sit down. He did so and I sat cross-ways on his lap. I held my mug in one hand and placed the other behind his neck and pulled him down to my lips. I kissed him hard and my tongue went out to meet his. He began to caress my legs. I opened up to allow him access to my overheated vagina. He went right to work. He massaged my clitoris and probed my opening. I came almost immediately.

I kissed him and said, "Thanks again."

Tiny caressed my back and cleared his throat.

He began, "Fran left the room partly so I could be alone with you. I have something to propose that may offend you. I hope not because I really care about you. I would never intentionally do anything to hurt you."

I replied, "What could you possibly say that would hurt me?"

He began, "You know that Fran and I have a special relationship. I really like making love with you but I feel like I am taking something away from her when I am with you. Fran tells me that you are willing to have sex with me because I am able to give you orgasms by you know... I understand that I am the first for that to happen.

I thought that perhaps you would be okay with having someone else provide you with that experience. If someone else was with you then I could devote my efforts to Fran. After all I am only one man and the two of you can be very demanding."

I stood up and looked down at him

"I love Fran and I don't want to take advantage of her willingness to allow me to be with you. I've really appreciated her understanding while I am with you. I understand what you're saying."

I looked away and continued, "As far as getting another man involved, I just don't know. I have become so comfortable being with you and have not really felt that guilty about maybe I was betraying my husband. Doing this with a stranger...well it doesn't seem right. Anyway I wonder if another man would be able to satisfy me like you do."

Tiny smiled, "If you would go along I believe I have a couple of buddies that could fill the bill."

I thought about his proposal for a while and bent down and hugged him. The more I thought about it the more erotic the possibility became.

I sighed, "Okay, I guess I would be a real bitch if I said no.

I thought to myself, "I must confess that I am a little curious about what it would be like to have a variety of lovers. Fran has told me stories..."