Summer Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he was gone. I heard his car start and leave the driveway. I remembered Jerry and wondered if he would accept and understand my reactions to the man he saw making love to me in our bed.

After my body and my mind calmed down I rose and went to the bathroom to clean up. I let the shower sting me with hot water and then turned it to cold. I shivered with the change of temperature but I needed the cold water to bring down my elevated temperature. When I had sufficiently cooled down I turned off the shower and stepped out and dried off with a big terry towel.

I wrapped the towel around me and made my way to the great room. I saw the tumblers of water still on the coffee table. I drank one of them down in one continuous swallow. The other was half empty when Jerry came into the room. He had been in the bedroom and had undressed and put on his terry robe. I could tell by his eyes that he was aroused; that and the fact that his robe was pushed out from his erection. He came to me and embraced me.

I wasn't up for more sex but I owed it to Jerry to let him make love to me. He kissed me and pushed me down on the sofa. I was leaning over the arm and he was behind me. He took me in this position. I could only slightly feel him moving in me. Even with some of John's fluids in me he seemed to find enough friction to take him over the top. He lasted a good while before he reached his orgasm. I wondered if he had masturbated while watching me with John.

Later he told me he had a couple of times. "After all you and John were fucking for over an hour and a half."

When he finished he pulled away and as I rose up he held me close and whispered, "I love you so very much. Thank you for doing that for me. You were spectacular."

Chapter 13

Two weeks later the telephone rang. Jerry answered it and was talking with John. Finally John asked for me.

I took the telephone and John said, "Jerry has explained that he was aware of what had happened between us. I told him that I wanted to be with you as often as you would allow me."

"He seems to accept me in that role."

"What say I come over tonight? I would like to see you again. I have to catch my flight back to Chicago late this evening but I would like to see you before I go."

I answered sweetly, "I don't know about waiting until tonight. I am ready now."

He laughed and replied, "I have some work to do so I don't know what time I can make it. Keep up the good thoughts until I arrive."

I shivered and pressed the off button.

I turned to Jerry and said, "I think that you might as well stay here with me when he arrives and if you want you may stay as long as he is here. I see no reason for us to hide the fact that you are going to watch. If John is intimidated with you being here then it is his loss."

"Plus I am only going through with this because I love you and you have insisted on my continuing having relations with another man."

"I don't need John or any of the others. I only need you."

Jerry held me tight and promised, "I'll stay out of the way. I love you. I really appreciate you making my fantasy a reality. Damn, you are so sexy."

I decided that I would not try too hard to get glamorous. Instead tonight I would dress in white cotton short shorts and a white knit top. No underwear. I fixed my hair in twin ponytails. My mirror reflected the illusion of a very young, very innocent petite girl. The heat that was growing in intensity throughout my body contradicted that notion.

I fixed a pot of coffee and poured us each a mug. Jerry was drooling as he constantly scanned my body. My breasts showed plainly through the thin knit fabric. His ogling me made my nipples harden and that seemed to make the vision complete. The dark flesh tones of my nipples and areola and the cleft between my breasts shown as though there was no fabric. Jerry moved to me and took me in his arms.

He whispered in my ear, "I love you more than you can know. I want you to enjoy your sex with John. I want you to give in to every experience and know that I will always be waiting for you."

The doorbell rang. Jerry broke our embrace and went to answer the door. I remained in the great room. I picked up my mug of coffee. I sipped my coffee and tried to calm my nerves.

I heard John say, "I see you are staying in this evening."

Jerry replied, "Yes, I thought that I might hang around but stay out of the way."

With that they entered the great room. John looked me over and whistled.

"You look good enough to eat."

I smiled and responded, "I believe that can be arranged."

John laughed and moved to me and bent down and kissed me. I kissed back for all I was worth. I was ready for his sex and I knew that he knew I wanted him. I pulled away and offered him coffee. Once again he said he preferred water. I knew I was prolonging that sweet agony of anticipation.

I retrieved a bottle of spring water from the fridge. I handed it to John. He took it and placed it on the coffee table. He took me in his arms and began to caress my breasts. He kissed my neck and used his tongue to torture my ear. He seemed to enjoy my whimpering and moved his attention to rubbing my mound through my shorts. Jerry had moved to the opposite side of the room. I could see him massaging himself through his trousers.

I closed my eyes and made my focus solely on John and what he was doing to my body. I allowed him to pull my shirt over my head and unfasten my shorts. They dropped around my ankles. As I stepped out of them he once again placed his hand between my legs. This time with no fabric in his way he pushed a finger inside and moved it in a breathtaking way. I moaned with delight and let him do all that he wanted. He brought me to a fever pitch in anticipation of the loving that was going to follow.

Soon I could not endure waiting any longer. I pulled away from him and began to unbutton his shirt. As I opened the front of his shirt I kissed and licked his chest. I took hold of his belt and loosened it. I unfastened his trousers and pulled down his fly. I was working furiously. I pushed down his trousers and began to hurriedly push down his boxers. I grasped his wonderful cock. It was growing in my hand as I gripped and began to massage it. I wanted it hard and fully erect.

John pushed me away and admonished me, "Wait until I get out of my clothes."

I whined, "I can't wait any longer. I need you now. Please!"

I was totally out of control.

John held his ground and laughed, "Please; let me get undressed."

He was obviously taking great pleasure in teasing me by delaying our union. Probably uneasy with Jerry still in the room.

When he had shed all of his clothing he slowly walked to me. He picked me up and gently laid me down on the carpet. He positioned himself between my open legs and pushed into me and began his stroking. It was all that I had dreamed of. He had completely filled me.

I looked over at Jerry. He had sat down in the Easy Boy recliner. He had pulled his pants down and was slowly rubbing his erection. His eyes were fastened on the scene before him.

John began to move faster. The only sounds in the room were of my whimpers and moans. As John thrust harder and faster the sound of him slapping against me drowned out my whispers of encouragement.

As my climax approached my outbursts began to take on an increased volume. During the previous encounter Jerry had only had the visual experience of John fucking me. Now he had the full range of vision, sound and aroma.

My orgasm took over all of my senses. As I reached the heights I cried out my finale even as John exploded in me and called out his climax. He held me tight and kissed my neck and shoulders. His hands were caressing me. I was absolutely and perfectly satisfied.

Jerry had long before reached his climax. As my passion subsided I looked at him and smiled. He continued to pleasure himself even as his erection faded.

He smiled and lipped the words, "I love you."

I closed my eyes and mouthed: "Me too."

John rolled away from me and reclined on his back. His softening penis rested majestically on his upper leg.

John was the first to speak. "I thought that I would have difficulty making it with an audience but you are so sensuous that I managed to forget that your husband was in the room."

Jerry replied, "I am so proud of Chrissie. She is so sexy. It is pretty obvious that she enjoys your skills and attributes. I'm really happy for her."

I added, "I'm so lucky to have two men that can give me so much. Jerry would you and John like to join me in the shower?

Jerry removed his clothes and we all walked to the bathroom. I turned on the water and when it was the perfect temperature I led my men into the water. Both of them began to soap me and wash me in very intimate ways. I washed them with the same erotic enthusiasm.

I had hung two terry robes on the back of the door and when we tired of playing around I handed each of them a robe. I put on a filmy robe that left nothing to be imagined. They had looked over each other as they put on their robes.

Jerry verbalized his thoughts, "John, you make me feel very inferior. Your body and the size of your equipment are beyond anything I have ever seen in film or real life."

Jerry turned to me and stated, "Chrissie, you amaze me in that you could accept such an organ seemingly without difficulty. I'm really glad that you can derive so much pleasure from it."

He blushed and admitted, "As you may have noticed I found a bit of pleasure from watching the two of you."

John looked at me and said nothing. His eyes said volumes though. I could tell that he had been satisfied with our sex. After coffee John dressed and left to catch his flight back to Chicago. Jerry and I made popcorn and watched an old movie. Nothing was said during the movie. We held hands and occasionally looked at each other and smiled.

About 11:00 the movie had ended and it was bedtime. As we walked to the bedroom Jerry took me in his arms and softly kissed me. I could feel his love emanating from every part of his being. I looked in his eyes and he beamed.

I led him to our bed and removed his robe. I went down to my knees and took his flaccid penis in my mouth. He held my head and groaned. Slowly his penis began its rise to erection. He began to slowly glide it in my mouth. I licked and sucked with all the enthusiasm I could muster. Soon he began to shake and he ejaculated in my throat. I continued to hold him with my lips until he was completely soft. I stood up and kissed him.

"Thank you Jerry for allowing me so much pleasure. I would do anything for you. I love you so much."

We climbed into the bed and fell asleep without another word.

Chapter 14

Six weeks and 3 days later (I had been counting the time since I had last been with him.) John called to let me know he was going to be in town for a few days and would like to see me. Jerry heard the conversation and asked for the phone. I told John that I would like to see him as soon as possible and gave the phone to Jerry.

Jerry began, "John I have a proposal to offer you. When are you going to be in town? Great, can you meet me at the Starbucks on Locust Street at 2:00 on Friday?" John had accepted.

Jerry told me later that he and John had discussed how to handle the relationships between the three of us. Jerry had offered that when John was in town that he would stay at the house with us. John would take the master bedroom with me and Jerry would sleep in the guest room. John had agreed without hesitation.

So it was no surprise that later that evening John rang the doorbell and had brought his luggage with him. John smiled and kissed me with enthusiasm.

He asked, "Has Jerry discussed our conversation about sleeping arrangements?"

I replied, "Yes. And I have agreed that it would be an outstanding arrangement."

Jerry took John's suitcase and carried it to the master bedroom.

When Jerry returned I was still in John's arms.

He cleared his voice and offered, "Please make yourself at home. Help yourself to anything in the house anytime you wish and as often as you want."

John looked at me and said, "I think I will take you up on that right now."

John pulled me tight and began to caress me through my dress. Soon his hand was under the hem of my dress and rubbing me through my panties. I pulled back and suggested that we might share some coffee and cake that I had prepared.

I grinned at John and whispered in his ear, "Perhaps chocolate cake won't be the only dessert on the menu."

I led the way into the breakfast room and John and Jerry followed. They engaged in some casual conversation while I poured mugs of coffee and set them on the bar. As I cut large wedges of cake I watched them with amazement. Although they appeared to be a bit nervous they feigned a convivial relationship. No apparent jealousy on Jerry's part and no arrogance on John's part. An outsider would have believed them to be close friends.

I joined them and we silently consumed our cake. Jerry seemed to be all together in control of his emotions. I was not. John just smiled and looked from one of us to the other.

Finally John broke the silence. "You are fantastic in the kitchen, Chrissie, This cake is excellent. Uh, you're fabulous in the bedroom as well."

I took a sip of my coffee and smiled, "Perhaps we should check out the latter. I have been looking forward to seeing you for a several weeks. Let's rekindle the fire."

John appeared to be surprised that I would make such a bold statement in Jerry's presence.

He looked at Jerry and back to me.

He smiled and agreed, "I have as well."

He took my hand and pulled close. He looked into my eyes and just held me. After a while he slowly lowered his lips to mine and gently and softly we kissed. He held this lovely kiss for minutes.

When he released me he whispered, "The evening is young. Maybe we shouldn't rush it. We have all weekend."

He turned to Jerry and inquired, "Tell me about your business. I could use another cup of this delicious coffee."

I poured coffee for the three of us. John and I with milk, Jerry took his black. Jerry and John walked to the great room. Jerry explained that we were to sole full time operatives in our investigative service. He described how we had migrated to Des Moines after having a fair amount of success in Chicago. He remarked that the hustle and bustle of the big city had made it impossible to relax after a difficult case and that Des Moines had provided sufficient business to support us and still provided an atmosphere where we could relax and recharge our batteries.

John asked about our cases. Jerry explained in a surprising amount of detail about our current work. Usually he declines to tell anyone the intimate elements of a client's affairs. I suppose he felt that John was from out of town and would not be able to recognize the people involved. More likely the case was very involved and he was trying to impress John.

I cleaned up the few dishes and joined them. They had settled in chairs that faced each other and John was describing how he was on the road a lot and being provided with a friendly place in Des Moines would be a big plus.

He thanked Jerry for his hospitality and as I sat down on the sofa across from them he turned to me, smiled and remarked, "The benefits are extraordinary."

Jerry as before seemed to be in complete control. He rose from his chair and moved to sit next to me on the sofa. He sat his coffee mug on the end table and took mine and sat it next to his. He put his arm around my shoulders. His fingers went to my blouse and he began to unbutton it. He pulled me close and kissed me passionately. He slipped a breast out of my bra. He moved his mouth to the exposed breast and began to alternately nibble and suck on my nipple.

Suddenly he stood up and pulled me with him. He removed my blouse and unfastened my bra. He tossed them on the floor next to John who was watching intently. Jerry continued to kiss me, caress me and remove my clothing.

When I was totally naked Jerry turned to John and asked, "Would you like to join me over here?"

John replied as he rose from his chair, "I would love to."

Both men were making me so aroused that I could hardly hold myself up. One had a couple of fingers in my vagina and another was caressing me from head to toe. Each would alternate kissing me on the mouth and I could not tell who was where. My eyes were closed and I was in seventh heaven.

I tried to find a man to hold onto but they kept moving. After several minutes I could not contain myself. I opened my eyes and pushed them both away.

"That's enough! Please, I need you John."

With that I ran to the bedroom. I pulled back the covers and climbed into the center of the king sized bed. I sat up and waited for him to join me.

As I waited I heard Jerry say, "Go for it John!"

John came through the doorway shedding clothing as he approached the bed. His enormous erection was proudly standing when he moved next to me in the bed. Without another word he positioned himself between my legs and in one motion inserted that wonderful instrument in my anxious and very wet love canal.

He began his thrusting in rapid strokes from the get go. I pulled him down on my breasts and hugged him for all I was worth. My body trembled as he fucked me. The session was to last for many luscious minutes. I continually cried out my passion. As my orgasm reached its peak I screamed out my climax. I let go and John pounded me fast and furious.

His climax was only seconds behind mine. He groaned as he held his penis deep into my vagina and his semen ejaculated with volume and force deep into me. When he finished he rolled away and lay next to me softly kissing and caressing me in a way that I had not experienced with him in the lovemaking we had shared before. His afterglow loving was tender and precious.

Jerry had apparently been watching from the doorway. I looked in his direction and silently whispered, "I love you. Thank you."

Chapter 15

After a few minutes Jerry spoke up, "If you two are able to take a short break we should consider a routine for the rest of the weekend."

I hugged John and kissed him with all the enthusiasm I had left. I slid out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to clean up. John followed. As I washed my satisfied slit John came up behind me and held me close. He kissed my neck and behind my ears.

He spoke quite plainly, "You are an exceptional woman. I'm going to enjoy this weekend. I planned my trip so that I could spend the entire weekend with you. I hope you find it enjoyable as well."

I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to my lips. Our kiss was long and luxurious.

As we separated I replied, "I believe that I will. You're a very accomplished lover. I can't imagine anyone more gifted."

Jerry was in the doorway and had heard our comments. I felt embarrassed that he had heard my response. But it was too late to change it. I was being truthful.

Jerry said, "How about you put on a robe and join me in the great room."

When we did as he had instructed. Jerry and John again sat in the chairs and I sat by myself on the sofa. I pulled my legs under me and pushed my robe down to cover them. I wondered what Jerry was up to.

Jerry began, "I am going to ask that you two share the master bedroom exclusively this weekend. However I would like for Chrissie to visit me in the guest room once each day. I too am in need of some gratification with my lovely wife."

John spoke up, "Jerry if you would want me to alternate nights I wouldn't object. I could take tonight and you could have Saturday night and perhaps I could sleep with her Sunday. I mean I don't want to be..."

1...56789...14