Summer Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People had been parting, making a pathway for us and staring at my exposed tit. I was so embarrassed that I was sure that I would never be able to shop at this mall again.

"That's a shame because I really like the Dillard's here."

When we got in the car Jerry and John started laughing. The laughter was infectious. I started laughing and could not stop. We laughed until our sides hurt. I looked at John. He had gotten into the back seat next to me. Our eyes met and he pulled me to him and kissed me soft and slow. I wrapped my arms around him and when I broke the kiss I smiled and sighed.

"That was fantastic. I mean who would ever have thought that I would have sex in the mall. I mean right in the entrance to a vacant store."

I broke out laughing again, "Only it wasn't totally vacant was it! I guess those workers got a good look at my bare butt and your big cock."

Jerry turned around and smiled, "You two are something else. What's next, fucking on TV?"

I looked at John and stated, "I think I would have sex with this gentleman anywhere."

Jerry shook his head and started the car. As we drove out of the parking garage John started moving his hand between my thighs. My dress had already pulled up to where my behind was uncovered. I separated my legs and John moved his hand upward and began to finger my vagina. I laid back and closed my eyes. It felt kinda nice.

I pulled the top of my dress open and exposed my right breast. John took the clue and kissed and suckled my nipple. His tongue and hand were taking me over the edge. I massaged the lump in his trousers. He pulled away and undid his belt, unzipped his fly and pulled out his hardening love tool. I bent down and kissed the tip and caressed the length of it. John lifted me up and positioned me on his lap.

I held it while he placed me over it and slowly lowered me on it. He released me and I took the entire length in one swift motion. I began to move in slow small circles. I wanted this to last for the entire trip home.

At one stop light Jerry pulled alongside a semi. The driver looked down and did a double take. He grinned as I held my tit so John could have his hands free to move me on his penis. His mouth consumed my nipple and he licked and nibbled it with his teeth. I smiled and winked at the truck driver.

I mouthed the words, "You should see the size of his dick!"

I closed my eyes as the light changed and Jerry moved on.

Chapter 21

John and I were still at it when Jerry pulled into the garage. Neither of us had climaxed. We had a pleasurable ride though.

I kissed John and slid off his lap. His penis was still sticking straight out. I bent over and kissed and sucked on the slippery head. I could taste our mixed fluids.

I thought, "And to think only a few months ago I refused to put a penis in my mouth."

I guess I was making up for missed opportunities. At any rate I now found it to be very erotic.

We exited the car and went into the house. John grabbed me and picked me up. He carried me to the master bedroom and dropped me on the bed. In no time he had his clothes off and was hovering over me helping me out of my dress. The clothing piled up next to the bed and he wasted no time in penetrating me. What had been slow and short strokes now became long, hard and fast. I climaxed in only a couple of minutes. John managed to hold off for quite a while before he released his semen inside my well loved vagina.

When John rolled off of me I looked toward the doorway. John had not bothered to close the door. Apparently Jerry had watched the whole thing from just inside the room. He had his cock in his right hand and was slowly stoking it. I continued to watch as he went rigid and pumped his member faster. He began to spew streams of his silky semen. He caught it in his left hand. I watched as he milked the last drops and walked from the room. As he left the doorway he turned and looked back at John and me.

I silently mouthed the words, "Thank you. I love you."

Jerry mimed his reply, "I love you too."

He smiled and left me alone with John who turned to me and pulled me close. He rubbed my perspiration coated belly and probed my dripping vagina. He took all the fluid he could extract and licked his fingers. He dipped two fingers into my moist folds once more and then offered the fluid covered fingers to me. I licked one and then sucked them clean.

John smiled and closed his eyes. He seemed to be totally contented. I closed my eyes and retraced my day. With those enchanting thoughts I drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 22

Sleep was not to last. I awoke with a start. The room was dark. The only sounds were those of John's heavy breathing. I placed a hand on his shoulder and he jolted awake. I giggled and he grabbed me and began to tickle me under my knees and the bottoms of my feet. We wrestled playfully for a short while.

Almost as a staged reaction we found ourselves facing each other and our lips met. The kiss was to last for long while. The tickling was replaced with erotic caressing. John penetrated me and began his thrusting. He was hurrying to arrive at his climax and was carrying me along. We arrived at that wonderful destination together. I groaned my pleasure and collapsed completely sated. John had once again proved his ability at being able to repeat his breathtaking performances without ceasing.

We relaxed for a good while silently caressing each other. Occasionally our lips met for brief kisses. I was the first to initiate another bout. I rose above him and straddled his hips. I held his flaccid penis in my right hand and separated my labia with my left. I began to rub the rubbery end between the slippery spread. As he began to harden I inserted him and lowered my lips to his. I moved only slightly to encourage his erection to full blossom.

The sensation of his member growing inside my vagina was unbelievable. It took little effort for him to reach sufficient firmness for long luxurious strokes to begin. We kissed and caressed each other all the while luxuriating in the sensations that filled us.

My vocal restraints were forgotten and I moaned with abandon. I called out recklessly for all to hear. I was beyond caring if my passion was heard around the world. My only thoughts were centered in our joining of penis and vagina.

Finally after this one was consummated we collapsed and slept soundly in full embrace.

Chapter 23

We awoke with the sun filtering through the blinds and the sound of John's cell phone. Curious ring tone...The William Tell overture. John slid off the bed and searched for his trousers. Once he retrieved them and slipped the phone from the right hand pocket the phone stopped its insistence for attention. The call had gone to his answering service.

I looked at John and once again admired his tight buttocks and his narrow waist. His shoulders and arms were relaxed but still strained against his skin. Lines of the bedclothes were pressed into his muscular back. I yearned to reach out and hold him against me.

He turned and smiled at me. He returned to the bedside and leaned over and softly kissed my forehead.

"Good morning lovely lady."

He punched the correct buttons and held the phone to his ear. All the while he scanned my naked body from head to toe. His free hand gently caressed my face. I could hear sounds from the phone but could not detect the words.

After a few seconds he lowered the phone and ended the call.

He frowned and explained, "I seem to have an emergency at a store in Saint Joe. I will have to catch a flight as soon as possible so that I can to tend to it."

He kissed me softly on the lips and added, "I had hoped to spend another day with you."

He rose and gathered his clothes and headed to the bathroom. I reclined on the bed and felt the gentle breeze coming from the open window caress my skin. June was especially pleasant this spring. The reflection of the day and night with John gave me chills and my nipples hardened and goose bumps covered my arms. I also had hoped we would spend the day together.

Our time together was always shorter than we would like. But I rationalized that a little time was better than no time at all. Sex had never been as important to me as it had become with John. I craved his body in my arms almost every waking hour when he was near. I fantasized about his foreplay. I had memorized and replayed our lovemaking when we were apart.

I listened to the water running in the shower and tried to visualize John's fabulous physique. I was captivated with his beauty as well as his competence as my lover.

Soon the shower went silent and after a few minutes John returned to the bedroom. I watched his every move as he dressed and packed his suitcase. I felt lonely and he hadn't left yet. What was the rest of the day to be like?

He came to the bed and sat next to me. He reached out and pulled me to his side. He bent down and kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. His hands touched me and I felt an electric charge consume me. I grabbed him and crushed him against me. Our lips met and our passion was not to be denied. He began his exploration of my body and settled on my nether lips. With thumb and forefinger he began to stimulate my clitoris. I pushed against his hand and moaned through our kiss. I climaxed from his efforts.

I sighed, "My darling what about your needs? Can I return the gift?"

He grinned and replied, "Not now. I have to get going. I wanted you to have something to remember me by."

I laughed, "Are you kidding. I doubt that I will be able to think of anything but being in your arms for a very long time."

John got very serious and looked away.

He turned back and said, "Look, I know that you are accustomed to visiting your sister in Chicago sometime during the summer. I would like to arrange to spend some time with you during that visit. That is if you wanted to."

I quickly responded, "I would like that too."

John reminded me that I had his cell phone number and asked me to call and let him know when I would be in Chicago. He promised to arrange for time off to spend as much time with me as I wanted. With that he picked up his suitcase and walked out of the room. He did not look back. I heard the front door close and his car start. I got misty as I heard the sound of his car driving away.

Chapter 24

When Jerry came into the room I had my face buried in my pillow trying to muffle my sobs. I couldn't explain my reaction. Surely I wasn't lamenting that John left without me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped and turned thinking John had changed his mind and returned. When I saw that it was Jerry I collapsed on my back and reached out for him.

Jerry was fully dressed in jeans and a golf shirt. I was still naked with tears on my cheeks. He asked what was happening.

"Did you and John have a falling out?"

I replied, "No, he had to leave suddenly; something about an emergency at one of his stores."

Jerry lay down beside me and held me. I nestled against his shoulder and began to sob. I couldn't control my reaction anymore than I could explain it. Jerry just held me and said nothing.

Several minutes went by and I was finally able to compose myself. I looked at Jerry and he appeared to be sad. I realized that I had conveyed the appearance of having lost my true love. I told myself that I didn't love John. I loved his sex and I loved Jerry.

I smiled as best I could and said, "I guess that I didn't get enough rest last night. Anyway what say I get a quick shower and fix us some breakfast?"

Jerry looked at me and said "I tell you what. I'll fix you some pancakes while you shower. I had breakfast several hours ago. It's after 10 o'clock."

I replied "Thanks but I think all I really want right now is coffee. Wow, I had no idea how late it was. John and I we... I mean last night we did it several... What I mean is that John is very, you know, and we didn't get to sleep until very late.

Jerry laughed and stated, "How well I know. It was difficult to sleep with all the noise coming from in here. You two are like rabbits. Now get up and get into the shower."

Jerry changed the sheets while I showered. When I came out of the bathroom he had just finished making up the bed. I gazed at the bed and the recollections of the previous day and night swept over me and my eyes began to tear. I shook the thoughts out of my head and smiled at Jerry and asked where my coffee was.

I had dressed in slacks and a short sleeve cotton shirt. Mt hair was pulled back with a single pony tail in the back. I looked at Jerry and scanned his face to see if he would give away his thoughts.

Jerry feared more than he was letting on. He feared and so did I that perhaps we had let this fantasy go too far. Perhaps John had become more than just great sex.

Chapter 25

The next few days Jerry and I made casual conversation. He had avoided me during the evenings and had only kissed me good night and said he loved me. I didn't press the issue.

On the third evening he came to me as I was lying back on the sofa reading the report that we had prepared for Joseph Simpson, our most recent client. It was not good news unless the husband was looking for an excuse to separate himself from his wife. She had been carrying on with another man and was having sexual relations with him. We had video and audio proof of the illicit affair.

"I'll deliver the report to Mr. Simpson in the morning," Jerry stated as he stood over me with his hands in his pockets.

"It would be best if the information is delivered by a man," He continued.

I looked up at him and saw a sadness about him that had been evident from the instant that he found me sobbing after John left.

He dropped to his knees and reached out to touch my face. He moved his face to mine and gently pressed his lips against mine. It was a tender and soulful buss. I returned in kind.

He pulled back and said, "I have been having a rough time and this case has not helped."

"Are you in love with him?"

I looked away and replied, "I don't think so. You know how much pleasure I get from having sex with him and that I look forward to the next time we can be intimate."

I looked straight at him and declared, "What I am sure of is that I love you. If you were to ask me to not see John, or any of the others for that matter, I would not hesitate to honor your request."

"Are you asking that?"

Jerry shrugged his shoulders and stated, "No. I don't think that would be fair. If you wanted to stop this fantasy that would be one thing. But I would never ask you to do without the gratification that you receive. I would ask that we not let this fantasy expand to other men though."

He looked me in the eye and continued, "Unless you wanted or needed a new lover. I want you to get all the satisfaction from your sexuality that you deserve and that I can't fulfill. Yes I get a strange sort of pleasure from your sexual adventures. But it's up to you when you have a lover."

I reached out to him and he came into my arms. We held each other and we both started crying. I wanted it to be because of our exceptional love for one another. I reality we wept because of things that neither of us fully understood about our relationship and where the future might find us.

We held each other for a time before Jerry began to touch me in an intimate way. I wanted. No I needed him to make love with me. Right now and right here. He unfastened my slacks and I helped as he pulled them down and off. He stood up and unbuckled his belt, unfastened and unzipped his pants. He pushed down his briefs and his slacks. He was fully erect.

He pulled aside the legs of my panties and pushed his erection into me. His loving was slow but deliberate. It was obvious that he intended to hold off his orgasm until I had mine. Our loving took on a new life. It was as though we were two different people that were making love for the first time. It was exquisite. Jerry was superb.

His determination paid off. I reached my climax and it was so very tranquil. I can't come up with another word for it. It wasn't like we were fucking. It was more than that. Somehow we had joined as one. When he pulled out we held each other wordlessly and sobbed into each other's shoulder.

We remained in this state for what seemed to be hours. Truth is three quarters of an hour had transpired before I got a cramp in my thigh and had to push him away and stand up. He looked surprised and asked what he had done. I laughed and stomped my foot. Finally I told him what was happening and he began laughing too. He hugged me and I felt the delight of his semen slowly running down my leg.

I pulled my panties over my opening and ran to the bathroom to clean up. What a pleasure to have been able to reconnect with my wonderful husband and lover.

Chapter 26

A couple of weeks passed. We had made love every night.

One evening Jerry and I had been making out like a couple of teenagers in heat and he remarked, "You know I don't think we have ever had so much sex. Not ever."

He thought a second and added, "Well maybe you have."

He laughed and I was not offended. He was probably right.

He cleared his throat and hesitated before he asked, "I don't want to upset you but I am curious. What do you feel when you are with a well hung man? I mean what goes through your mind when he is thrusting his big dick into you?"

I thought about whether I should or wanted to go on with this conversation. Like I said we had been making out and I was pretty aroused. So it seemed like talking about sex was a natural thing to do at the time. I had many times described for him the activities of the sex with the other men and in great detail. But he had never asked about my responses to the men of substantial size.

I laid back and looked at the ceiling.

I began, "The size of their penis is a fantastic part of the answer. But just as important is their ability to make their fucking special. I mean I love the feeling of being stuffed. The intensity of the feeling begins in my vagina but the sensations flow to every part of my body and mind. As they move in me and I move with them the pleasure expands to such a powerful level that it is impossible to give it sufficient adjectives. My mind loses all ability to reason. All outside distractions are lost and the only reality is what is happening to my body."

I touched his face and kissed him softly.

"Their size is just a part of the package; an extraordinary part perhaps. But all of the men I have been with, including you, have been very attractive. John is absolutely gorgeous and turns me on just looking at him or talking with him. His ability to make me feel deeper and stronger orgasms is beyond anything I have ever experienced. Afterwards, almost immediately, I crave the feeling of his penis stroking in me. The craving never goes away until he is actually in me once more."

"Perhaps the fact that what I am doing is outside my marriage bed adds to the intrigue. And that makes it even more erotic. I don't know but the pleasure is so far beyond anything I have ever experienced that I don't know if I can exist without it."

I kissed him again and continued, "What I feel when I am in your arms is equally satisfying but somehow different. We make love. And that is far more gratifying than just fucking. Our love is so infectious that no matter how you make it happen for me it is absolutely fulfilling. I love you so very much."

Jerry shook his head and smiled, "Thanks. I needed to hear that."

He moved between my legs and inserted himself. We moved together for several minutes. How many minutes were not important. I climaxed and he followed. I had made some pretty deep finger nail impressions in his back as I held him tightly throughout our lovemaking. He didn't complain. He was obviously proud that he was able to bring me to orgasm. That had become the norm lately.

1...7891011...14