All Comments on 'Summer Swim'

by bluknight

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep writing

you could use someone to proofread your story; but keep writing. Look forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Hope there is a part 2 to this story! This was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice touch

The hot mon in stockings was great. Read Naughty High Class Mom for a real HOT story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love moms lingerie

Please write more.How about pulling moms skirt up unsnapping

the crotch of her girdle and fucking her to both of you climax's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good but.........

not great........lacking build up and the verbal foreplay that makes a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!!!!

This was hot! Ignore the losers who say otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sucks!

This one do not have a little of logic.

rictamrictamover 11 years ago
Dom son love it

Hot story, had me hard the whole time. Would love my son to be this way with his mom.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
KEEP IT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE A GOOD STORY GOING , DON'T STOP NOW. THIS KID HAS A GOOD THING GOING. MAYBE HE MAY EVEN GET TO FUCK SALLY. IF HE PLAYS HIS CARDS AND MOM RIGHT. THIS STORY COULD TURN OUT GREAT, FOR ALL.. THE KID AND THE READERS............................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Story theme.

The son, as he is portrayed now, doesn't maintain any higher character then the father. If the story line continue in this manner than it should be changed from incest to nonconsent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an excellent story

Strangely enough, the part I liked best (besides when the boy gives his mother a good hard incestuous fuck, of course) is at the beginning, when Jimmy's big hard cock is tenting his swimming trunks and he presses it against his mother's dress, leaving a wet spot. Mom thinks at first that it's her boy's cum on her dress--that he's actually shot his load on her--and she just laughs it off! That is so great. It's the way it should be between a mother and her son. The boy gets hard in his pants in front of his mother, she just laughs it off, making a cute sexy comment, like "honey, you really are a big boy now," and her son grins and says, "yeah, I guess I am, mom." He never tries to hide his hard on from his mother, he actually gets even harder as his mom is glancing at it and commenting on it. The sexual tension gets so high that the boy even jizzes in his pants, and he says, not making a move to hide the big cum stain under his fly, "oops," and his mother says, "oh, sweetie, what a waste." And her boy answers. grinning, "yeah, mom, I can think of a much better place to unload my balls." His mom says, in mock-reproach, "you brazen boy, you shouldn't be thinking that about your own mother." Their sexy banter and joking gets more and more direct, the boy says, "why, mom? I've been up there before." His mother replies, "of course, honey, that's where you came out of, 18 years ago." Real soon, of course, he winds up fucking the shit out of his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
its Steak and shrimp not Stake and shrimp

consult your dictionary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous