Summer with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi sweetheart,

Out surfing...just walk out the back door.

Dad

I grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed out to the ocean. Dad taught me to surf when we came to Hawaii to visit my grandfather back when I was ten. We returned a couple more times before grandfather passed away when I was sixteen. Surfing was my favourite activity with dad and also my favourite activity to do on my own. In the water it was just you and the waves and although I peed myself the first time I surfed, eventually it became the most relaxing thing I could do. My mind just shut down and I relaxed completely...reaching a serenity I never experienced when I was at home. Letting go I didn't stress about my marks, my reputation or which college I should go to. I just was there and that was enough.

I grabbed a surfboard and looked out to the waves. A dozen surfers were out enjoying the waves and there was no way to tell which was dad from here. I walked into the warm ocean, I was always amazed how warm the water was down here, and began heading towards deeper water.

A few minutes later, as I waited for a wave to ride I replayed last night in my head, as well as my eerily authentic dream. I couldn't believe how turned on I was and how I threw naughty innuendoes at dad last night. Not at all horny at the moment, both the conversation and the dream were ludicrous. I didn't really want my dad, it is just a crazy bit of my sexual awakening the past few months, mixed with missing my dad so much and, of course, seeing him in the throes of sexual depravity didn't hurt any either.

When horny though, it seemed my 180 IQ dissipated and I became a different person being controller by my libido. I wasn't proud of my hunger for sexual fulfillment or my daddy issues, but no matter how much I tried to control myself, I only ended up repeating the same cycle of sexual submission again and again.

And based on my past relationships, it suddenly became obvious I was trying to deal with dad leaving by getting an older man who would give me the attention I no longer got at home with dad gone and mom a shadow of a parent.

I concluded, just as a nice wave approached, that last night was a crazy exception to the rule and I would just pretend it never happened.

I got ready for the wave and just let go.

....

An hour later, I was back on shore and saw dad on his balcony watching me. I quivered as I pondered him looking at me in my two piece swimsuit as a woman and not his daughter. I sighed to myself as I continued to have these silly thoughts no matter how much I tried to deny them.

"Enjoy the waves?" Dad asked even though he knew the answer to the question.

"I miss them a lot," I admitted.

"I miss you a lot too," dad smiled.

"I miss you too, Dad," I said, moving to him for a hug.

He pulled me in and said, as he squeezed me deep into him, "I am so happy you are here for the summer."

"Me too," I replied. "Nice to get away from the stress of school and the obliviousness of mom."

"She's still working too much?" Dad asked, letting me go.

"Paying rent is a waste of money," I quipped, my usual sarcasm back.

"I see you haven't lost any of that quick wit of yours," he chuckled.

"I see you got a six pack since I last saw you," I joked, putting my hands on his abs. 'Dammit I am doing it again,' I thought to myself.

He laughed, "It was always there, I just didn't walk around without a shirt on too often."

I couldn't help myself as I replied, my hand tracing his abs rather in-daughterly, "No these are definitely more defined."

He laughed again, "Thanks for noticing."

"No problem," I shrugged, reluctantly moving my hand off his perfect abs.

"Want to go for a tour of the island?" He asked.

"Sure, but can I shower first?" I asked.

"Oh, I suppose," he teased, like he always did. It was obvious I got my sarcasm from him.

I leaned in, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and said, "I'm really looking forward to bonding with you dad."

"It's only been a few months," he said.

"It's been a lifetime for me and a lot has changed since then," I added, clearly unable to stop myself from flirting with my father no matter how much I told myself I wasn't going to anymore.

"I can't wait to hear everything," Dad said.

I left him with the words most fathers never want to hear, "Oh, I don't think you want to hear everything."

I smiled to myself as I returned inside and to the shower emotions again confusing me. Part of me saw him as the same old sweet, caring dad he was, while another part saw him as a sexy older man who could treat me like the submissive slut I was. Although I thought I had control of my desires, it appeared they were controlling me.

.....

The trip around the very small and beautiful island was amazing. Grandfather had lived in Maui which was amazing, but touristy. This small island was super relaxing and seemed like the last unknown island. Oh sure, there were tourists, but they were all younger it seemed. The locals all were really friendly and I instantly fell in love with this reclusive island. It was just such a liberating change from the intense rigour of my normal life.

At three, dad dropped me off at home and said, "Sorry sweetheart but you came a day early and I took the next few nights off, but not tonight."

I almost quipped, 'I did indeed come early' but I refrained, instead saying, "No worries Dad, I will find something on this retched island to pass the time."

"Funny, you brat," he said, playfully slapping my shoulder.

"I learned from the best," I quipped back.

"Touché," he laughed.

"Will I get carded if I come to your quaint establishment for a cocktail?" I asked.

"First off it is the biggest drinking establishment on the island," he disputed.

"Isn't it the only drinking establishment on the island?" I countered.

"That is beside the point we are still the biggest," he said, laughing.

"You have always been a half full type of guy," I said.

"Secondly, since when did you start drinking cocktails?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Forty-five minutes after you left me with workaholic," I quipped back, still smiling.

"Ouch," he said, his hands going to his heart.

"I miss this," I laughed. "Just the two of us."

"Me too, sweetheart, me too," he smiled gently.

After he left, I went and took a nap still kind of tired from arriving so late last night. When I woke up I had a quick shower, dressed in a plaid skirt, a lace bra and orange t-shirt that should make me stand out in a crowd and after watching a bit of television until eleven, I headed to dad's work.

When I arrived there I saw dad at the bar talking to a very pretty, very well-endowed, almost naked brunette who was clearly smitten with him, her hands touching Dad's arm. Dad didn't seem to mind the attention of another woman young enough to be his daughter.

I watched from afar for five minutes surprised by the overwhelming jealousy I was feeling. As dad flirted, I didn't see him as my father anymore but as a sexy older man I suddenly, without a doubt, wanted to fuck.

Dad said something to the other bartender who just laughed and nodded. Dad hopped over the bar, wrapped his arm around the slut and led her through the kitchen. I wondered where it led. It was obvious he was going to fuck her here since he could no longer bring sluts home with me there.

Desperate to stop him from fucking the bitch, I pulled out my phone and texted him.

Daddy,

Your little girl just walked into the bar and I don't see you anywhere. Are you here?

Josie

I hoped he would get the text before he began banging the bimbo.

A minute later, I got a text back:

In the back. Be out in a couple of minutes.

Dad

I kept watching the door for Dad to come out, but after a couple of minutes of staring at the door it seemed he was going to finish his quickie first. I wondered if the slut was sucking or fucking him, both made be envious as I decided then and there I was going to get dad to fuck me.

I was distracted by a pretty brunette in her early thirties who said, "You must be James daughter."

"I must be," I smiled back.

"You look a lot like him," she smiled warmly. "My name is Tia."

"I'm Josie," I said, glancing back at the door.

Tia followed my gaze and she said, "They probably ran out of something at the bar."

"I think he's filling something up," I replied sarcastically, before realizing what I said.

She laughed, clearly understanding my implication, "He is very popular here."

"So I am learning," I said.

"May I join you?" She asked.

"Sure," I shrugged, although I would have rather been alone, there was something about her that intrigued me.

Once she moved in the booth and sat beside me, she asked, "How long you on the island for?"

"Six weeks," I answered.

"Lovely," she nodded.

Her tone was strange although I couldn't put my finger on it. "So what do you do here in this metropolitan?" I asked, trying to be polite.

She laughed, "I'm your dad's boss."

"You own this place?" I asked.

"I do," she smiled.

"Nice," I said, imagining how nice it would be to live here full time.

"Yes, it's a lot more relaxing then my last job," she said, drawing me in.

Curious, I asked, "What was your last job?"

"A lawyer in New York," she revealed.

"Wow, quite a change," I said, unable to fathom the shift from big city lawyer to island bar owner. "What led to such a dramatic location change?"

"It was too stressful and fast paced, this on the other hand is laid back and relaxing," she answered, her hand falling to my leg as she gave me a squeeze.

Before I had time to ponder if she was hitting on me or just being friendly, she said, "Oh, there's your dad."

She gave my leg one more squeeze, the meaning unclear, even though her brief touch shot a spark to my pussy, before moving her hand away.

"Hi, sweetheart," Dad said, "I see you have met Tia."

"I-I-I have," I stammered, feeling as if he had caught me in a compromising position when he, of course, hadn't.

Tia said, her hand returning to my leg, the intent this time more obvious, "Yes, she is a beautiful young lady."

"That she is," Dad concurred, oblivious that his boss was hitting on his daughter.

Her hand moved closer to my now damp pussy as she said, the innuendo obvious to me, but not to dad, "She is absolutely adorably delicious."

He laughed, agreeing to something a lot different than he meant, "Yes, she is."

My face burned red at both the innuendo and her hand slithering ever so slowly towards my cunt.

Dad said, "You are abnormally quiet."

I shrugged, trying to play it cool, yet trying to flirt back and hint at my eagerness to the sexy older woman, "I'm just enjoying the ambiance."

"You and your SAT words," he quipped.

"You and your easy to impress personality," I joked back, as her fingers moved under my skirt, still painfully too far from my burning pussy.

"You two are hilarious," Tia said, her fingers slowly moving closer and yet so far away.

"Want a tour of Tia's establishment," Dad asked.

"You and your SAT wooooords," I joked, a finger touching my pussy lips, as I silently cursed my decision to wear panties.

Dad laughed, "I guess you are wearing off on me."

The distraction of Tia's hand had me shifting from good girl to promiscuous slut as I quipped back, "I do like to wear off peeeople." My body quivered on my last word as Tia's fingers, slipped underneath my panties and made contact on my wet burning pussy.

"Is stressing the last word of your sentence something new?" He asked, his expression showing he was confused.

"So it seeeeeeems," I replied, her finger at the entrance of pleasure.

"Tour?" He asked.

Just as quickly as her finger appeared under my skirt it was gone, creating an instant emptiness and hunger.

Tia slid out from the booth, stood up, and said, "I should go cover the bar, it seems I'm short a bartender."

"Sorry, I'll be back in fifteen," Dad apologized.

"No worries," she said. "Give her a tour and then I'll show her around the beach."

My cunt tingled in anticipation of continuing where she left off. "I really look forward to it."

"Me too," she replied, smiling an all too innocent smile.

As dad gave me a brief tour, first of the outside patio, he warned, "Be careful, Tia is a predator."

"Pardon?" I asked, feigning not understanding.

He stopped and said, "She likes to turn young girls."

"Turn young girls?" I repeated in question form.

He continued, "She is a lesbian."

"Ooooooh," I said, nodding my head, before adding, "that explains her hand on my knee."

"Already?" He asked.

"I didn't think much of it at first," I said, before continuing my sudden plan to seduce my dad, "but then her hand went under my skirt."

"I can't believe it," Dad said, not really annoyed, but more amused.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, I just thought that she would know you were off limits," he explained.

"So her finger shouldn't have been teasing my vagina while talking to you?"

"Oh my God," he gasped, clearly uncomfortable with where the conversation was going.

"Actually, she got me pretty horny," I continued, which was true.

I followed dad as he ended the brief tour in the room I earlier saw him enter with the floozy.

Dad didn't speak, clearly uncomfortable with the information just provided. I noticed a pair of blue panties on a table and wondered if those were from the girl he just assumedly fucked.

I asked, picking them up, realizing they were still wet, "Is there usually wet panties lying around?"

His face went red as he clearly tried to come up with an excuse.

I let him suffer a bit before compounding his embarrassment. "I assume these are that pretty girl's you went in here with a little while ago.

Already red, his face somehow went redder, as he realized I knew what he had just done. "Honey, it's not what you think."

"You didn't take some young barely legal slut and bang her back here?" I asked, as I moved her panties to my nose. "Hmmmm, she was definitely primed beforehand."

"Josie," he gasped again. "What has got into you?"

"Almost Tia's finger, but obviously not what you put in the slut," I said, really enjoying pushing my father, as I continued my full-scale attack on seducing him.

"J-J-Josie, I can explain," he stammered.

"Oh no need to explain, Daddy, you have needs that need to be satisfied and I assume Mom never really was one to satisfy them for you. I am guessing you are just living your wild carefree sex years you never got to because of mom and I," I said, moving closer to him trying to look sultry.

"It was never about you, sweetheart," he said, seemingly not noticing my predator approach.

"Is it about me now, Daddy?" I asked, now directly in front of him as my hand reached for his cock.

"Josie!" He gasped, but didn't move my hand away.

"Wow! It is as big as it looked last night when you were fucking that slut in the ass," I smiled coyly, revealing all I knew even as my hand remained firmly on his cock through his shorts.

"I'm so s-s-sorry," he again stammered.

"Do you want to make it up to be, Daddy?" I asked. "That dyke boss of yours got me pretty revved up."

"Josie, you're my daughter," he pointed out.

"And you are my Daddy," I said, dropping to my knees. I looked up and said, "They say incest is best, it's time to see if that is indeed the case."

Before he could respond, I fished his cock out of his shorts and took it in my mouth.

He groaned, his protest weak, "Josie, we shouldn't be doing this."

I took his cock out of my mouth and said, my tone pouty and insecure, "Am I not good enough to please you, Daddy?"

"It's not that, sweetheart," he began before I cut him off.

"Call me slut, Daddy, I want to be your slut like all those other whores," I said, before deep-throating his cock desperate to show him just how good a slut I could be.

I sensed dad was having the internal struggle between his two heads: one saying how wrong this was, the other saying how hot this was. For me it was the latter; I wanted to taste his cum, to feel him spray his seed in mouth, to be called his slut.

After a couple of minutes of silence, as I bobbed back and forth on his stiff cock, Dad finally spoke. "Faster, my slut."

I obeyed instantly, shifting from slow, deliberate teasing to fast, deep pleasing.

"You like Daddy's cock?" He asked as all this cock went in and out of my mouth.

I moaned on his cock not believing I had just seduced my father.

"Answer me with words, slut," he ordered, the exact same authoritarian tone he had used last night.

I took his cock out of my mouth, looked up from my submissive position and answered, "I love Daddy's cock. It is so long and thick, although it tastes like dirty cunt."

He laughed, "Sorry, she wouldn't take no for an answer."

"I never say no either," I smiled before taking his cock back into my mouth.

"My daughter has really grown up since I left," he said, as he pulled his cock out of my mouth, pulled me up from my knees and ordered, "Get those panties of, sluts don't wear panties."

"Yeeees, Daddy," I eagerly said, my cunt already dripping with anticipation of getting fucked.

Once I had removed my panties, he ordered, "Bend over the table."

I again obeyed as he complimented as he flipped up my plaid skirt, "Fuck you have a nice ass."

"You made it," I quipped, getting turned on by the incest taboo.

"I guess I did," he laughed, as he moved behind me.

"Are you going to fuck your slut daughter?" I asked, wanting to hear him say the words.

"I think that my daughter actually needs a spanking for turning into such a slut since I left," he said, surprising me as his hand made contact on my left ass cheek.

"Whaaaat?" I began to ask, but it turned into a scream as he spanked my bare ass.

"You obviously need some discipline you so clearly lacked at home with that mother of yours," he said as he slapped my other cheek.

"Yeeeeees, Daaaaaddy," I replied, the pain both burning and beautiful, an oxymoron I couldn't begin to understand.

"Are you going to be a good girl for Daddy?" He asked, a third slap searing my ass.

"Yes, I'll be a very obedient daughter," I replied.

"Good, now get your ass home and wait for me to finish your punishment," he ordered, giving me one last slap on my red ass.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, disappointed that the fucking I thought was about to happen was prorogued...hopefully only for a short time.

He squeezed my ass and said, his tone back to normal, "It's great to have you here Josie."

"It's great to be here," I replied, confused by the sudden shift.

"See you after work," he said, leaving me still bent over the table.

I didn't move at first as I tried to understand what just happened. I seduced my dad, I sucked his cock, I obeyed his orders, bent over the table to get fucked, got spanked instead and was now left horny as hell.

I stood up, a slight pain burned through me, as I grabbed my panties and added them to the other pair. I walked back into the bar and saw dad was already chatting with two pretty young girls. Clearly he had a reputation already. Jealousy burned through me as I stared at them.

I was distracted again by Tia who said, "He is a wanted man."

"So it seems," I concurred, turning to her.

"Want the rest of the tour?" She asked invitingly.

"Sure," I agreed, my cunt still burning and if dad wasn't going to use his hose to squelch the fire I may have to find another way. Plus, I wanted him to be jealous like I was feeling. I called to Dad, "Going out with Tia," and turned around before I could see his face.

I really didn't know what I was getting myself into going out with a woman who obviously was a lesbian and obviously had her eyes set on me, but the idea of being wanted always got me wet and I was ready for an adventure and hopefully a release for my needy cunt.