Summer with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always for you, Daddy," I replied, between bobs.

Once his cock was fully erect, he ordered, "Stand up and bend over."

I quickly obeyed, excited for him to complete what he earlier teased. I playfully asked, "You aren't going to leave me all horny and wet again, are you?"

He laughed and yet dripped confidence at the same time, "Trust me, you will be well satisfied when I am through with you."

Continuing the playful banter, I teased, "I hope you are more than just talking the talk."

"Oh I walk the walk," he smugly retorted, as his cock head teased my cunt lips. "Actually, I fuck the fuck."

"Aaaah," I moaned loudly as his cock penetrated me, "I like that fuck the fuuuuck."

"I bet you do," he replied, as he completely filled me with his big stiff cock.

"I looove it," I whimpered, the sensation of his cock in me warming my whole body. I loved sucking cock, I really enjoyed my lesbian rendezvous with Tia, but there was nothing better than a cock's piston like motion in and out of me.

"You really have become a dirty little slut since I left," he said, slapping my ass.

"All in preparation to be your slut, Dadddddy," I whimpered, the slap on the ass stinging more than I expected.

"Well this is just the beginning of your training, baby girl," he warned.

"I'm yours to train," I quickly offered, willing to allow my father to do with me as he pleased. I loved him unconditionally as a daughter, so the transition to trust him unconditionally as a lover was easy.

The next few minutes we were silent other than my moans and his slowly escalating breathing. Finally, he said, "Three times in the past few hours is a lot for your old Daddy. I think it is time to earn your keep."

He pulled out and sat on a kitchen chair.

I didn't need instructions as I straddled Daddy's lap and lowered myself onto him. As his cock slid into me easily, euphoria cascaded through me as I began to ride him.

"That's it, slut, ride Daddy's cock," he grunted, as I took all of it in me.

After a couple of minutes of bouncing up and down on Daddy's dick, I repositioned myself so my feet were on his legs and my back leaned onto his chest.

"Flexible too," he approved, "you really are the perfect little slut daughter."

From this angle, I could tighten my cunt around his cock, literally attempting to milk his cum out of him and into me.

As I continued to bounce on his cock, my cunt tightening trick was obviously working as he grunted, "Fuck, Josie, I'm gonna shoot my load in you soon."

"Yes, Daddy, please fill your daughter with your cuuuum," I moaned, the thought of feeling him spray inside me the ultimate turn on.

He obliged a few strokes later as he grunted and I felt his cum explode in me. My own orgasm had been bubbling underneath the surface, but under my control. But as soon as he sprayed his cum into me, I lost control and came seconds after he did.

"Fuuuuuck, Daddddy, I love you soooo much," I screamed, as another amazing orgasm hit me, as I fell back onto Dad, his cock unfortunately sliding out of me.

Surprising me, he flipped me onto my knees and without warning buried his cock in my ass even as my orgasm continued.

"Fuuuuck, Daddy, yes, fuck your daughter's ass," I struggled to get out as my breathing was erratic.

"Good sluts have three holes to offer," he said, rather matter-of-factly.

"And I'll always be your goooood slut," I replied, as he slammed his cock in my back door.

"I know you will," he said softly, his hand rubbing my back as he continued fucking my ass.

After a couple more minutes, my orgasm finally done, he pulled out and said, "Next time, I plan to really give that tight ass of yours a workout."

"I can't wait," I smiled, my body way past exhaustion.

"Let's go to bed, angel," he said softly, pulling me into his muscular tanned arms.

"I love you, Dad," I said, as he and I became one.

"I love you too," he replied, kissing my forehead, as he had so many times before.

Laying in his arms a couple of minutes later it just felt so right. He was my Dad, and he was now my lover; I couldn't fathom turning back the hands of time to not do what we had just done.

The past twenty-four hours had been the most bizarre of my life and now that we had crossed that invisible societal accepted line of propriety, the future was unknown...exciting and scary...yet unknown.

The end