Summer's Blackmail Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

As Summer saw Steve approaching she asked, "Lisa, does Steve know everything that happened on Friday night?"

"Slut, you will call me Mistress and do whatever I tell you to do and when I tell you to do it. Or everyone will find out what happened on Friday night, do you understand," Lisa sternly asked?

Defeated, Summer only said, "Yes Mistress."

As Steve rejoined them, Summer heard him ask Lisa, "Where do you want these babe?"

"Why don't you put them on either side of Summer? That way we can both look at her as she lies in the sun. Will that be ok," Summer heard Lisa say.

Summer was now trapped. If she did not respond to Lisa by addressing her as Mistress, then she ran the risk of a disc containing who knows what from Friday night finding its way to James in Asia. If she addresses Lisa as Mistress, then Steve would know how submissive she was. Summer just laid there without saying a word, but to no avail. Summer heard Lisa clear her throat so she knew she was trapped.

Summer then replied, "Yes Mistress that will be just fine."

"Oh man, you were right Lisa. I did not believe you, but she is your slut," Summer heard Steve exclaim.

Now Summer was lying in her back yard, being ogled by her best friend and her husband with no escape. She prayed that Lisa and Steve had to leave pretty soon so that her torment would not last very long.

It wasn't long before Summer heard her first command from Lisa when she said, "Slut, go and get us something cold to drink. It is pretty warm out here."

Summer pulled the robe from under her neck towel, but she heard Lisa say, "There is no need for a robe slut. You should be very comfortable in front of us. Just stroll back to the house and bring us each an ice cold beer. As a matter of fact, bring four Coronas when you return."

Summer hesitated for as long as she dared. She raised up on her knees, felt her breasts rise up from the towel, and then she made a quick dash to the house.

"Lisa, did you see her nipples? I think they were pierced," Steve said to Lisa.

"Yes, I saw that. We will have a little fun with Summer when she gets back. Just play along with me and follow my lead," Lisa said to Steve with a smile.

Summer quickly returned with four ice cold Coronas that she had stocked in her refrigerator. As she walked towards Lisa & Steve, Summer held the beers in a manner that helped to hide her breasts. She could not imagine what Lisa might say to her should they see her new piercings. Summer also remembered that she had said to Lisa on Friday that only sluts shaved their pussies. Now here she was only a thin black thong away from having to eat her words.

Summer held out a beer to Lisa first and then offered the second beer to Steve. She still held the other two beers as her arms were folded across her breasts. Unfortunately, the beer bottles touched her skin and Summer could feel her nipples hardening because of the extreme temperature change to her skin where the bottles touched her.

Summer dropped to her knees and began to slide forward so that she could once again lay on her stomach and hide her pierced nipples. But, it was not to be.

"Slut, don't lay on your stomach. Lie on your back so that you can look up at us as we talk," were the words that Summer dreaded hearing, but found that she had no choice but to obey.

As Summer rolled onto her back, she looked up at Lisa and prayed that she would be kind to her. She refused to glance towards Steve because she knew how he was. At some party a few years back, she and James had been in a hot tub with Steve & Lisa and it was very apparent that he had wanted more than just sitting next to her. He had turned towards her a couple of times and under the bubbles had run his hands up Summer's legs and had brazenly taken Summer's hand and placed it on his hard cock. From what Summer remember, Steve was quite endowed.

Lisa exclaimed, "My my my...Slut what have you been up to?"

"Yes Summer, when did you get those beautiful nipples pierced," Steve asked.

Lisa, looking directly into Summer's eyes asked, "Slut, did your Master make you pierce your nipples?"

All Summer could say was, "Yes Mistress."

There was a brief period of silence, so Summer took a couple of long drags from her Corona bottle. The coolness of the beer, a slight breeze and the tension surrounding her, caused Summer's nipples to harden just a little more. She was amazed that the piercings kept her nipples hard, but that now with just a little stimulation from the beer and the glaring eyes of Lisa, Summer's body began to betray her.

"Slut, why don't you tell us how you came to have your nipples pierced and do not leave out anything," Lisa purred.

As Summer relayed the events of yesterday, she could feel her body becoming more and more turned on. Maybe it was the fact that she had no control over the events of yesterday or the fact that she was being made to relive those events by describing in full detail the whole day. All Summer knew was that her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. She hoped that the thin slice of material between her lips did not betray her.

Lisa and Steve were stunned. Neither could believe that their friend could be so totally dominated by a high school senior. Neither could they believe that Summer was dumb enough to send pictures out over the internet to some one she did not know. Steve was beginning to see how he would be able to take full advantage of this situation. But, he could see by the look in Lisa's eyes that he would not be calling the shots this afternoon.

When Summer had finished recounting the piercing experience, she drank the rest of her beer in two quick chugs. Quickly, she was handed the extra beer by Lisa and was told to drink that one too. Lisa knew from previous experience that Summer could not hold her beer. For some reason, beer caused Summer to get drunk quicker than even Julio's margaritas.

Lisa allowed Summer to finish her second beer. Once she was finished she told Summer to go back into the house and bring everyone another beer and to bring James' favorite bottle of tequila, along with salt and limes. Summer did not even try to cover her breasts & nipples as she stood up off of the towel. She felt Lisa and Steve's eyes on her all the way into the house. Summer sliced a lime, gathered up her salt shaker and found James' Patron in the liquor cabinet. She went to the refrigerator and got three more ice cold Corona beers. Summer grabbed the beers, held the Patron under her arm and she carried the salt & lime in her other hand.

As Summer padded her way across the lawn to rejoin Steve and Lisa, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Lisa's head buried in Steve's lap. Summer could see Steve's cock glistening with saliva as Lisa's head moved up and down on the hard shaft. From where she was standing, Summer estimated that Steve's cock was at least nine inches.

Summer then heard Steve say, "Bring those beers on over here Summer. Lisa is working up a sweat."

Summer finished walking the short distance back to the towel. Lisa continued her assault on her husband's cock. As Summer was watching, her phone rang. As she looked at the display it showed a call from Master T. "Oh God," Summer murmured to herself. She wondered if she should answer the phone. What would happen to her if she did not?

Summer summoned the courage to answer the phone, "Hello Master T this is your slut."

Lisa stopped in mid stroke and turned to look at Summer. She watched as Summer had a brief conversation with her young master. Lisa was very interested in finding out the details of Summer's call and how she might be able to take advantage of the situation. However, they were running out of time because she and Steve had to get to the party.

As Summer put the phone down on her towel, Lisa could see concern in her eyes. Lisa asked, "What is it slut? What did your Master want to know? What did he tell you to do?"

Summer hesitated just a second to compose her response. She was not sure how she would be able to tell Lisa about the call because, with her nosey neighbor, it might be impossible for her to keep her situation secret from Sam Johnson.

Master T instructed his poor English teacher to strip off her bathing suit bottom and to display her cunt lip piercings. She was to stand before them, peel down her thong bikini bottom, spread her legs and pull her lips apart. Then she was to do whatever Mistress Lisa told her to do.

As Lisa and Steve watched, Summer stood before them and slowly pulled her bikini thong over her hips, to her knees and then she let it fall to her feet. She quickly stepped out of the thong and then spread her legs as she had been directed by Master T. Summer then, while looking directly into Lisa's eyes, using both of her trembling hands, pulled each of her cunt lips in such a manner as to expose the opening to her cunt as well as to display the piercings in each of her cunt lips. Master T told her to stand before Lisa and her husband in this position until told to do otherwise. When either of them spoke to her, Summer was required to ask her Mistress to take a picture with her own cell phone and ask Mistress Lisa to send it to Master T.

As Summer stood before them, Lisa and Steve were stunned to see that their friend, English teacher and wife of Steve's best friend James was standing before them with her pussy lips spread wide. They could see that Summer had a clean shaven pubic area and that she had had each of her pussy lips adorned with gold rings. Lisa and Steve could see Summer's lips were glistening with moisture and that her clit was very erect. Steve could not believe what he was seeing and was first to ask a question. "Slut, why are you standing before us in that manner?"

"Mistress Lisa and Steve, I have been instructed by my Master to display myself in this manner to you," replied the poor school teacher.

"So, let me get this straight slut, Master T has told you to stand before us and show us your naked, cleanly shaven pussy and your rings that adorn your pussy lips. Is that correct slut," asked Lisa.

"Yes Mistress Lisa. Also, I am required to ask you to use my cell phone and take a picture of me in this position and then send it to Master T via a text message," their shaken friend replied.

Lisa, beginning to take advantage of the situation, said to Summer, "Slut, bend over with your ass to me and pick up your cell phone. Do not stand back up until I instruct you to do so. While bending over you are to reach behind you, grasp your sexy ass checks and spread them so that I can get a good look at your freshly shaven pussy."

Without saying a word, Summer spun around on the towel, spied the cell phone, bent over at the waist, reached behind and grasped each of her ass cheeks and spread them as far as she could. Lisa was not pleased with the view and told Summer to spread her feet further apart. When Summer had completed this task, she felt fingers lightly pulling on her new pussy piercings. The sheer touch of the fingers against her lips and the tugging on the rings caused Summer's body to tremble with excitement. Summer could not believe that her body was reacting that way to stimulation of another woman and the rings in her pussy lips.

Satisfied with the inspection Lisa instructed Summer to once again stand and to give her cell phone to Steve. Steve then had Summer assume the original position, standing before him and Lisa, spreading her pussy lips and making sure to look directly into the phone's camera lens. Steve snapped a picture and then instructed Summer to turn around, bend over at the waist, spread her pussy lips and then he took another picture. Steve handed the phone to Lisa who quickly found Master T's number and sent both pictures to him.

While they were waiting on a reply, Lisa had Summer get lay back down on the towel. Lisa told Steve to suck both of Summer's nipples gently to make them wet. Once he had completed this task, she poured salt on each nipple. Holding a lime in their hands, Lisa and Steve both took one of Summer's nipples into their mouths and using their tongues took all of the salt from their poor friend's nipples. Summer felt her nipples react to their tongues like they were on fire but also her body was stimulated even more. Lisa and Steve rose, took a long drag from the Patron bottle and then sucked on the lime slices that Summer had previously prepared.

Next, Lisa spread salt down the length of Steve's semi erect cock. When she was satisfied that an ample amount of salt had been applied, Lisa instructed Summer to suck Steve until he was completely hard and when she had accomplished that she was to take the bottle of Patron and take a long swig of the tequila.

As Summer knelt between Steve's legs, she took his cock into her mouth. There was a fair amount of salt on his cock which gave it a different texture and flavor. Summer went about cleaning Steve's cock until it was fully erect. Summer was not able to take the full length and girth of Steve's cock and she was happy that she had concentrated on the base area before aggressively sucking the head. All the while, Lisa was offering encouraging comments to Summer, calling her a slut and telling her that it had better be the best blow job she had ever given or she might have to take punishment from her master.

Summer was energized by the verbal assault and by the degradation that came along with Lisa's verbal attack. Summer could feel her body reacting to the instructions, the taste of salt in her mouth and Steve's ever growing cock. Summer wanted to prove to Lisa that she could bring Steve to the edge of orgasm and tried as hard as she could to take the full length of Steve's now fully erect cock. Summer could feel the cock become completely rigid, which signaled to her that he, was near orgasm. She then felt Steve's hands on either side of her head and then he began to guide her up and down on his shaft. Her sucking actions were becoming louder and louder as Steve forced her head up and down more rapidly.

Lisa interrupted Summer's blow job by saying, "Ok Slut that is enough. Take the Patron bottle and start drinking until I tell you to stop."

Lisa handed the bottle to Summer knowing that she would not be able to take much of the tequila in one swig, but she wanted to force Summer to take several big gulps so that her inhibitions would be lowered. Lisa had decided to take advantage of Summer before they headed of to the party. It would be a good precursor to the fun that she and Steve would have there. Too bad it was not bring a slut with you kind of party as the guests were mostly clients of Steve's company. Lisa smiled to herself thinking that at some point she and Steve could host some of his special clients and Summer could be offered to them as a party favor. She was sure that there would be opportunities to use and humiliate her further.

"Ok slut stop and take a couple of bites from the limes there in front of you," Lisa instructed Summer.

Summer took the bottle away from her mouth and coughed from the tequila's attack on her throat. Small dribbles of the hot liquid escaped her mouth, which she quickly caught with her tongue. Summer took a slice of lime in each hand and quickly bit into the first one. Once she had sucked as much of the juice as she could from the first one, she took the second bigger slice into her mouth. The limes miraculously took the fire away from the tequila and she was able to once again breathe.

"You are a very good slut. I am pleased with your sucking efforts as you certainly made Steve's cock rock hard," complimented Lisa.

Summer responded in a compliant tone, "Thank you Mistress. I am happy that I have pleased you."

Lisa continued, "Slut, your Master has given you to me for the rest of the day. However, we have to be some place and do not have time to appropriately humiliate and use you like you deserve. But, we will use you for a little while before we have to go. So, let's clean up the yard and head into your house."

Lisa and Steve picked up their two chairs and headed back to the house. They left Summer the chore of picking up all of the beer bottles, the Patron bottle, the lime remnants, her towel, robe, suntan oil and her thong. Summer was a little wobbly as she headed towards the house.

Once Summer reached the patio door, she heard Lisa command, "Slut, spread the towel there on the patio. Facing Sam's house, you are to lay there and rub your pussy until it is completely soaked in your juices. You are not to cum."

Without hesitation and with no will of her own, Summer carefully placed all of the empty beer bottles down, the Patron bottle and the remnants of the tequila shot condiments. Summer then spread the towel in such a manner so as to have her pussy facing Sam's house. From a position on his deck, if Sam was paying attention, he could see everything that Summer was doing to herself and he would not be able to see who was giving her directions. As Summer's back came in contact with the towel on the hard concrete patio, her body stiffened at the thought that her neighbor Sam Johnson would see her. She hesitated a moment too long and heard Lisa scream, "Slut, rub that cunt now!"

So, giving in to her Mistress and most of all her desires, Summer lay back on the towel, spread her legs and ran her hand down her body until it came in contact with her very erect clit. As her finger touched her clit, shock waves went all over her body. She was at the edge of orgasm anyway because of the exposure to Lisa and Steve, the fact that she had been made to display her piercings to them and the fact that now she was laying spread eagled on her patio rubbing herself for all she was worth had brought her to the edge of orgasm.

Lisa saw that Summer was nearing orgasm when she said, "Slut, stop now. Get on your hands and knees and crawl in to us.

As Summer's knees hit the hard concrete, they began to ache. It was more that 10 feet between where she had been laying on the towel and the entrance to her house. As she reached the door stoop, Summer heard Lisa command, "Ok slut. Climb up on the kitchen table. We are going to have some fun with your pussy and mouth."

Summer leaned against the rectangular oak kitchen table and then lied down on it as required. Summer scooted back on the table so that the heels of each of her feet were on the edge which allowed perfect access to her pussy. Suddenly she felt a tongue, Steve's, tasting her lips. She felt teeth clutching the rings on her pussy lips and tugging on the skin. She then felt a finger slide into her now sopping wet pussy and then a second. Slowly, Steve's tongue worked away from her piercings and moved ever closer to Summer's clit. Steve paused just below Summer's clit as he inserted a third finger into her fully moistened cunt. Steve began to fuck his three fingers in and out of Summer's cunt and he matched that rhythm with his tongue on her clit.

As Summer was getting accustomed to Steve's stimulations, she heard Lisa say, "Slut, it is now time for you to get busy with your tongue."

Summer felt Lisa's legs press up against the sides of her head as she slowly lowered her pussy to meet Summer's waiting lips. At first Summer resisted orally servicing her new mistress. When she took too long, Summer felt Lisa begin to pull and twist her recently pierced nipples, causing her to scream, which was muffled by Lisa lowering her pussy lips over Summer's mouth.

With Steve continuing to suck on her clit and fucking his fingers in her pussy, Summer's body succumbed to its stimulations and she began to lick and suck her mistress' pussy. Summer could taste Lisa's moist pussy lips and was not taken aback by its taste. As a matter of fact, Summer tasted a slight influence of honey. It appeared that while in Summer's kitchen, Lisa had been going through cabinets looking for something to help aide in the experience for Summer.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers