Summer's Blackmail Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Once Lisa was satisfied that an appropriate amount of tequila had found its way into Summer's mouth, she instructed her slut to begin rubbing her clit and to fuck her pussy with the bottle. As if she had no mind of her own, Summer grabbed the bottom of the bottle and began to fuck her now beer soaked pussy. She heard Lisa continue to degrade her by telling her that she was such a slut and today was only the beginning her servitude to her Mistress.

All the while Sam Johnson continued to observe the degradation of his beautiful neighbor. He continually checked his video camera to make sure that the scene was in focus, that he had not run out of space on the digital card and that he still had battery power.

As Summer neared another orgasm, she felt Lisa's hands begin to squeeze and grope her tender breasts and nipples. Lisa was careful not to pull on the nipples too hard because she knew that they would be too sore tomorrow for her to even wear a bra. But, she felt pretty sure that Master T had big plans for his English teacher slut.

Lisa then told Summer that it was time for her to cum. But before she could cum, she had to force the bottle all the way into her pussy. To aid in her efforts, Lisa and Steve each grabbed one of Summer's legs and pulled them out and upwards. This accomplished two things. First it spread Summer's pussy even more and it also allowed Sam Johnson a better view of his poor neighbor's pussy. Lisa had seen him peeking over the edge of his deck and wanted to make sure that he knew how submissive Summer was and that she was Summer's Mistress.

Finally able to work the bottle almost completely into her pussy, Summer was rewarded with the words, "Cum now slut."

Summer writhed against the table while furiously rubbing her clit. She had forced the bottle as far as she could into her pussy and held it there while she manipulated her clit. Summer tried to pull her legs up to her chest, but her tormentors held her firmly in their grasp. Summer began to buck against her fingers and let out a loud and audible, "I am cumming.....oh God it feels good!"

Lisa and Steve released Summer's legs and assisted her in putting them firmly onto the patio floor. Summer remained laying across the table with her head off of the end of the table. As she opened her eyes, Summer was still looking straight up at Lisa's clean shaven pussy that was wet with her saliva. She could see Steve looking down at her with lust in his eyes and a bulge in his pants.

Summer was awakened from her orgasmic stupor by Lisa, "Slut, it is time for us to leave as we have a party to go to. You can get up now and you are free to do whatever your body will allow. But, you are not to wear any clothes the rest of the day."

With that, Lisa and Steve stepped back into the house and gathered their belongings. Summer followed them into the house, but nothing was said.

As Steve and Lisa headed for the front door, Lisa turned and motioned for Summer to join them. When Summer was next to them, Lisa grabbed Summer around the waist and drew her to her. Summer's breasts were pinned against her best friend now her mistress' breasts. Lisa drew Summer's lips to hers and planted a full throat kiss on her best friend, now slave.

When she finished her kiss, Lisa turned Summer towards Steve who gave her an even deeper kiss by drawing her closer to him by grabbing her ass cheeks that still stung from the spanking Lisa had administered earlier. Steve's kiss was both passionate and aggressive. His tongue searched for Summer's and she was very inclined to kiss him back. She felt like it was the first time that she had been treated kindly and she was enjoying the kiss.

Summer's feelings were interrupted when Lisa said, "That is enough Steve. We have to leave and the slut needs to clean up her house."

With that Steve and Lisa were out the door leaving Summer standing there completely naked, fully satisfied and also with a nagging need to be used. "Who am I really," Summer said to herself.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers