All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 12'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
steph2004stersteph2004steralmost 12 years ago
yessssssssssssss

what a wonderful surprise to find chapter 12 this a.m. and what a wonderful cum as as result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i only read the first page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pressure

Your keep the pressure and tension on Summer so perfectly, keep the tale going.

jpalsgrjpalsgralmost 12 years ago
Wearing down

Your keeping the pressure on Summer so perfectly, all her resistence is wearing down so quickly and her complience is greater each day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cool Chapter

Can't wait for the next. Just wondering when Lisa will come back in to the picture? Anyway........ Keep it going :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Breast enlargement

I could not wait for your story when Summer will get a breast enlargement.

Possibly also cunt lips enlargement.

Not sure if it is actually possible to have buttocks enlargement?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Damn, the humiliations are awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when is the next installment

when will the next installment coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fab

Just read this for the umpteenth time, one of the best on n/c. Just wondering if my Christmas present was going to be a new chapter on the humiliations of Summer?

johnlw77johnlw77over 9 years ago
Hotter still!

Just when I think it can get no hotter, it does! What excites is the way slavery tightens its grip on Summer. So much of her day is directly controlled by Master T or his agents. What isn't directly controlled, he infiltrates: cameras in the house, notes on her school desk and so on. And still she has to struggle constantly to maintain some semblance of normality. What would it be like for this to happen to me?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
1851 Followers
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES