Sunbathing

Story Info
Macho sunbather gets his comeuppance.
2.9k words
44.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C
C
34 Followers

Johnny Myckus enjoyed sunbathing. It got his body beautifully tanned, he did not believe that at the age of 24 he would ever get skin cancer, and it showed off his rather spectacular muscular development which had taken a long time and a good deal of trouble to acquire. It served as Johnny's bait, a conversation opener, for the unsuspecting college girls upon whom he preyed. Johnny also hoped it might show off his slightly less publicly displayed, but just as developed, sexual endowment. Unfortunately, after three weeks at the beach where his friends had told him he would score within two hours, he had neither seen nor had a chance to talk to what he considered a really hot chick hell! he hadn't talked to any decent looking girl at all!.

The girls he had chatted up were either under developed, in Johnny's expert opinion, or over-developed and far too old for his taste she-it! his thoughts ran, some a them wimmen must a been at least thirty-five!

But, at the beginning of his fourth week and getting mighty close to time for his return to the junior college where he coached men's soccer and basketball, as well as weight-lifting, Johnny was lying flat on his back, stretched out, with the obvious lump in his tight-knit trunks visible to the absent throng. He had long finished oiling his muscles and was almost asleep, when a lovely voice said in his ear,

"Hi. Are you Johnny Myckus? Some of your friends said you might be on this beach."

Johnny was far from rude to anyone with a voice like this, and he quickly rolled over, his eyes closed. Before he got to his knees preparatory to rising, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Lie back down, Johnny. I want to admire your ... muscles some more." He flopped back over, almost forced to recline by that voice. The tone of voice implied that the owner had been admiring more than muscles. Johnny's mind considered the voice he hadn't opened his eyes, not wanting to spoil his instant illusion that the owner was beautiful to be teasing him, and he knew damn' well she hadn't been looking anywhere but at his crotch. His "lump" twitched.

"Ooh, Johnny, that's cute! Can you do it some more, perhaps at my place?"

Judas Priest! ran through his mind, this is a ready hottie if I ever knew one.

He dared to squint through one barely open eyelid, prepared to close it instantly before she could see that he was awake, if the voice turned out to belong to a dog. It did not. Johnny leapt to his feet, very carefully so that his body brushed very, very close to the girl's. So close, indeed, that he "accidentally" bumped her breasts with his head and his chest, and, oddly enough, his pelvis happened to wind up against her mound.

"Oh, please excuse me! You startled me," he apologized, meanwhile turning slightly so that he rubbed against her again.

"Oh, that's...all right, Johnny. Why don't we go get something to eat, we may need the energy?" she asked, as she accidentally yeah? thought Johnny rubbed against him. Johnny decided that he could certainly stand something to eat, but what he and the girl were contemplating were probably not the same thing.

"Sure, there's a stand down the beach a ways. You wan' a soda, or what?"

"Well, I'll tell you, I have an apartment nearby, there's probably something to drink better'n soda, an' it's probably gotten cold by now in my fridge. Let's go for that, huh, Johnny?"

Yeah, I go for that! was Johnny's thought, too. He bent to get the beach towel and when he straightened up he got a really good look at the voice.

The girl was just a little bit older than Johnny liked, but she was a really gorgeous babe! Her breasts looked firm, although with a halter around them he could be fooling himself, but her butt....whoo, boy, what a lovely ass! He appreciated the action of her cheeks under the tight shorts as she walked slightly in front of him down the beach, and he saw more than a few envious glances from various males as the two of them passed. Johnny followed her God, he didn't even know her name! up onto the grass inland of the sand, over a dune and to a grey-blue Lexus SUV, which she unlocked and into which she waved him. Money and good ass! was Johnny's inevitable kine of thought.

"Oh, I forgot, I suppose you don't know me, Johnny. My name's Jeanette, and I've heard a lot about you. I think you're trainable, since I've heard how hard you worked at your...uhm... muscle...building."

Johnny did not pick-up on the "trainable," but wallowed in what he thought of as praise and appreciation of his efforts to achieve muscle stardom. He also was certain that Jeanette had referred to his growing reputation as a cocksman, a title which he had been awarded by bis friends some years before. He thought more of that than their admiration of his muscles.

"Uh, well, Jeanette, sure, if you've got a cold one in the fridge, I'd be the last to turn it down." Yeah, and if you've got a hot one in those shorts, I'd be the last one to turn that down, either.

Jeanette seemed to get the gist of what he was thinking, for after she backed the SUV skillfully onto the paved road, shifted and accelerated swiftly away, she spread her legs in the short-shorts and wriggled her butt on the hot seat.

"Kinda warm in the sun, isn't it, Johnny?" she asked, innocently.

"Yeah. Since I got my tan, I could maybe use something cool...." He let that sentence dangle deliberately.

Jeanette smiled broadly, and said quite casually, "Y'know, Johnny, sometimes something hot goes better if it's really hot, don't you know?"

Johnny's hopes and his penis began to rise suddenly. He was constrained by those too tight trunks, and did a bit of squirming before he could get it into a comfortable position without actually placing his hand on it. Jeanette seemed to watch his convolutions with glee from the corner of her eye. She was driving fast, and she was a good enough driver that she concentrated most of her attention on the road, but she certainly had an eye on Johnny's manifestation. It seemed to Johnny that this girl, old as she might be, was very, very interested in the same thing he was beginning to think was a definite probability.

I'm gonna get laid, he thought.

"Maybe..." Jeanette paused so long that Johnny thought she was reading his mind, "...you'd like a shower, too, eh, Johnny?"

Thoughts of two naked bodies in a shower crossed his mind, but he just said, trying not to drool, "That'd be real nice, Jeanette."

"I bet so. I might take one, too, after you are ...." She didn't finish, but Johnny had become so engrossed watching her right breast jiggle as she shifted gears that he hardly heard what she said.

"Sure," he said, getting more and more worked up. His restricted penis felt as though it was going to burst the material of his trunks, its head rubbing against the loose nylon jockstrap adding to his arousal, but making him need to pee really badly.

"Is...it much further, Jeanette? I gotta go to the boy's room real bad." Johnny considered himself very sophisticated to have come up with that. He was still suffering, and his balls were boiling, now.

"No, Johnny. As a matter of fact," she whirled the SUV to the curb and stopped with a jerk that almost made Johnny wet himself, "we're here."

Johnny did not take the time for an appreciation of the landscape he was really hurting but followed Jeanette as fast as he could as she opened the door and held it for him. He didn't even admire the sway of her butt this time.

"Straight ahead, second door on the right, Johnny!" she cooed. He had never heard angels, but that sounded angelic to the relieved Johnny. He dashed to that door, entered and without closing the door, whipped down his trunks (with difficulty, considering the obstacle), almost peed in his face, but managed to relieve himself with a great rushing of waters for probably a full minute.

"Whew!" he exclaimed. "That was a help, gal!"

"Uh-huh, and you'll be a help to me in a few moments, too, Johnny!" The voice sounded a bit different to him. Johnny turned to behold the girl standing in the doorway, nude. He noticed with a quick up and down glance at which he had become expert that she was shaved, and with considerable shock that she was bald. He knew he'd seen a full head of hair on her just a few minutes ago!

An odor was assailing his nostrils, and he felt his relaxing penis begin to rise again, As he sniffed, not knowing that he was doing so, his penis became fully turgid and throbbed excitingly as Jeanette spoke,

"Like that scent, Johnny?"

"Yeah, What...?"

"Come along, Johnny. I'll let you in on a little secret if you'll come with me." Gone was all thought of a cold beer, even, for several moments, of putting his cock into this broad. Johnny followed meekly, his penis still rigid, his balls drawing up into his belly.

"Johnny, lie down right here." "Right here" was a divan, a narrow, oddly configured couch, very broad and slightly cupped in the middle, rounded down to the floor at the edges., so that anyone lying in it would not tend to roll off, but it could also be straddled it without discomfort. .

Johnny, feeling woozy, was glad to oblige. He had a glimpse of Jeanette, but his mind refused to accept the changes to her face and figure he was witnessing. Her face and entire frontal aspect had narrowed into what Johnny thought of as a fox-face, her figure was less curvaceous and had slimmed considerably. There was that odor again, stronger, and Johnny felt himself starting to fall through the scent into sleep, to dream of that smell, and to desire it feverishly. His body bounced on the divan and lay still.

"Jeanette" completed the transformation to her real shape and gazed for a moment at Johnny's body before she set to work. With supple, powerful fingers and some strangely shaped instruments and tiny things that buzzed she worked over his body for some time, at last emitting an almost human sigh, as of a difficult job well done.

Johnny had no idea how long he had slept, but he awoke to the same Jeanette he had thought so changed, bending over him solicitously. She was still the same voluptuous girl, still naked and apparently waiting for his caresses. He wanted her very much. His penis began to rise as he looked at her and he felt strong desire for her body. All memory of that fox-face was wiped from his mind. He grinned at her, hoping that she would reciprocate.

"Lie there for a moment, John. Watch me, O K?"

"Yes."

Jeanette began a slow undulation of her belly muscles and hips. To Johnny's instant appreciation, her bare quim opened and close in rhythm with her belly muscles, and his mouth began drool. He wiped the spit from his lips with his tongue, which seemed to have lengthened, for he could reach the tip of his chin. He could see his tongue as he licked up his own cheeks in an increasing heat and desire. Johnny had always considered any man who would "go down" on a woman a queer, but now his tongue was swelling a little as he contemplated licking at Jeanette's quim. The thought came unbidden that she would be very, very tasty.

Jeanette's breasts had begun to sway to her belly's rhythm, and what with trying to watch those lovely orbs with their stiffening nipples, her gyrating belly, her waving arms and oddly twisting fingers, as well as her snapping labia, Johnny was becoming as aroused as he could ever remember being. None of the young quiff he had sniffed at, dazzled with his muscles and poked into with his cock at the college had ever done this to him.

Through his dazzled view of Jeanette came her voice.

"Johnny, you and I shall make love. Get up, my dear."

Johnny arose without realising that his tongue was almost as rigid as his penis. Jeanette reclined gracefully on the divan, looking almost hungrily at Johnny's bouncing penis. In an instant Johnny was on his knees, his lips pressed against Jeanette's ankle bone, his lips and swollen but supple tongue kissing her as she lay back sensuously. He wanted to caress and lick at her lovely skin all the way to the joining of thigh and belly, where something special awaited his mouth.

"Slowly, John, slowly. Enjoy this, have more to...do than just this."

John continued licking and sucking on her succulent flesh as he progressed slowly toward his goal. For some reason he had forgotten what exactly was awaiting him, but he knew that it was a pleasant and very tasty reward for devoted effort. He was enjoying the journey, although his penis was now so rigid that it was beginning to hurt a little, and he felt the need of some relief. Again, his mind was not working (although he did not know this) and he could not envision of what such relief might consist. The sensations communicated to his brain from his tongue, though, made up for his discomfort.

At last! Here was a moist, appealingly scented opening, satiny skin surrounding it, into which his elongated tongue could plunge, and, oh wonders! a little nub just above which he very much wanted to lick as well. The oozing juices made his taste buds sit up and beg for more, and when he licked at the nub, he heard an angel's voice above say,

"John, good...more...that's good, John. Do it some more!"

He quickly obliged, finding that above all things he desired to suck, lick and kiss at this scented opening which kept giving him lovely juices to lap. He was not really very long at the pleasant duty, though, before Jeanette's angel tones, suddenly turned urgent and rough, came to him.

"Ah, uh, yes, yes, yes, ooh, yes, yes, ugh, ah," and her hips thrashed so that John placed his big hands on either hip-bone to steady her and save his mouth and tongue from being dislocated. Her juices came in spurts onto his lapping tongue and he felt amply rewarded, save that his rigid cock ached and itched and throbbed.

"Come up, John, you need me," moaned Jeanette, and that odd phrase had John balancing his body above her slender form, his hips gyrating so that his aching cock might find the entrance which his mouth had just departed. His penis found and angrily entered the waiting, slippery, satin smooth opening. John pushed hard, his cock needing the relief which only this could give, but he was surprised to encounter stiff resistance for second. Jeanette gave a little squeak and embraced him tightly as he moved back and shoved with all his hips' strength.

"That was a cherry, Johnny," Jeanette said weakly, "I think that's what it's called?"

"Uh, yuh," but Johnny was too busy thrusting and withdrawing, seeking that relief which he felt his pulsating penis had finally been afforded. He felt the semen boil in his tightly drawn up balls, and then, as Jeanette screamed in his ear, his penis exploded. What felt like solid rods of semen jetted into Jeanette's quim, and Johnny felt as though his entire penis had come loose and was about to stay within her quim, which was now convulsing and tightening around it. His tongue of a sudden wanted to be where his penis now pulsed, and he felt as though his tongue was ejaculating. But Jeanette was exerting firm suction on it with her mouth, and Johnny could feel her tongue caressing his. His penis and his tongue were, like the rest of him, in absolute cocksman's heaven for about another minute. Then...

"Johnny, dear, you can get off me, now. You've given me all you have to give for the moment. I like the feel of it inside me. "

"What...what...?"

"Now, Johnny. You've been a cocksman long enough. You're mine, Johnny, and if you miss a little of yourself here and there, you'll cope, Johnny. I love the way you handle that long tongue, and that's what we'll have to work with from now on."

Johnny felt incredulously at his crotch. His balls were there, but where he had once sported a nine inch penis was. . . nothing. His exploring finger didn't even find a hole. He looked at Jeanette in dawning horror.

"Oh, you can excrete, Johnny, but it will all be through the same hole, my love. You can continue to excite me, too, dear. If someone at our college asks what happened, you had an emergency operation, a very serious operation, for cancer, which had riddled your 'equipment.' And you won't want to shock those young things with your mouth and that nice, long, thick tongue, will you, Johnny? Just me to love, for a long, long time! You're lucky, Johnny, that I didn't need your testicles, aren't you?"

John looked forward to a long life of no nooky. He smiled. At least his tongue would please this new mistress.

C
C
34 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Frat Boy Turned - Origins The beginning of my story discovering my submissive side.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Cucked by the Girl Next Door The nice college girl I dated had sex with my neighbor.in Fetish
New Black Neighbors My wife makes me make friends with the new neighbors.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Under Pressure Husband watches his wife get fucked by an old bastard.in NonConsent/Reluctance
*TILT* - A Sexy Birthday Gift A sexual experience from a loving girlfriend.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories