All Comments on 'Sunday Afternoon at the Mall'

by private-ryan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice

It would have been nice to know if Pat is married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Forced

Why , why did you take it,i asked the women who i had just caught stealing a bottle of bourbon from my shop.I had closed the door and i told her i was going to ring the police.I thought i could save the money for something else.Dont ring the police, i will pay.She was about 50 plumpish, skirt, nylons, blouse.No, i always tell the police,Anything, she said, my husband will kill me.Allright, lift the skirt,reluctantly she did,nice hosed pussy.Turn around, nice plump hosed arse.I placed my hands on it, she flinched, turn, as i pulled my cock out,suck it, she kneeled and took my cock in her mouth and began to suck,whew she was good, my cock going hard.Stand up,now turn around, bend over grab the chair,i lifted her skirt,pulled her pantyhose and pants down,pushed a finger into her cunt, she was damp, but flinched.Keep still, as i guided my cock into her.Oooh,as i pushed up inside of her, her cunt parting as i pushed all the way in.I fucked up into her,she didnt respond much, as i grabbed her hips .Then i placed a finger into her arse, making her respond,working my cock and finger.i pulled out of her, she went to stand up, i pushed her back down as i aimed my cock at her back hole.No, No, not there, shutup bitch or hubby and police find out.I missed the first time,aimed again and i feltthe head of my cock at her hole.Push, rock, more saliva, push, head pops in,she yelps, holding her hips, rocking in, out, pushing, i get my cock into her back hole.Fuck is she tight as i start to slowly fuck her arse,pulling her hips back as i move forward.Ooooh, it hurts, hurry up, ooh geez, it hurts.So i stop,more saliva, then start to fuck her again, this time faster, until i feel her loosen up slightly, oooooh, oooh as i see her hand move to her cunt, i go at her as fast as i can.Her hand works her cunt, i feel her hole clench around my cock, i think she is cumming, i know i am as i blast my cumm deep into her tight back channel,her hole clenching around my cock, milking me, all my cumm emptying into her.I eventually pull out, she stands, pulls up her pants and pantyhose.The bourbon is yours,if you want another bottle , i am quite happy to accept payment that way again.I told her the surveilance video tape was running all that time.She looked horrified,see you soon i said.She has never been back, but i have watched my cock go in and out of her arse many times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous