Sunday Drive

Story Info
They're caught in the rain during a motorcycle ride.
1.1k words
4.12
18.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished showering and dressing, knowing he would soon arrive. I wore a silky white tank top with support under a light blouse, and a button down skirt. Buttoned to the bottom it could pass for proper and understated. If I left it partially unbuttoned, it gave a hint of possibilities. Higher and there would be no doubt.

I went for partially buttoned. I knew he would enjoy the flash of legs. I looked down the hall when I heard his key in the door. He walked in and to my surprise; he was carrying a motorcycle helmet.

He grinned and thrust it at me when I walked down the hall to greet him, "come on, we're going for a bike ride."

He reached around me, hugging me and kissed me.

Looking down at my skirt, I had to ask him "Don't you think I should change first?"

Shaking his head no, "oh no this is perfect, it'll be nice and cool for you." Then he added, "If it gets too cold you just sit tighter against me."

He kissed me again, as his hand slid under my blouse, feeling the silky material hugging my skin. I sighed into his mouth. I would have been content in this moment to stay home with him.

However, he nudged me along, hurrying me to braid my hair. He told me they were calling for rain later in the day.

"Are you sure we should go?"

"It's a beautiful day, we'll be back before any rain develops I'm sure."

I pulled the helmet on and watched him as he leaned in closer to me, tightening the chinstrap. I kissed his cheek.

Getting on the bike I carefully arranged my skirt around my legs. I put my arms around him as we headed out the road.

He was right. It was a beautiful day for a bike ride, and I was glad he insisted. We headed away from the busy local roads. I could feel him relax once we got away from the traffic. Every time I hugged him, his hand would come back and rub my leg. It was a perfect day.

We rode up the mountain and I felt the air cooled considerably under the thick blanket of trees. I snuggled in tighter behind him, pressing my breasts against his back as my hands caressed him from his thighs to his stomach. Suddenly he grabbed one of my hands and pressed it against his crotch, showing me that I had aroused him. I grinned…and groped him for good measure.

We were enjoying the ride and hadn't been paying attention. Overhead the clouds had been approaching quickly. A few drops of rain fell on us. We were a long way from home. He began looking for a place to pull over and wait out the rain.

He pointed out a path off the road and turned onto it, leading into a thick grove of trees, as the skies opened up, the rain now a downpour. The trees provided protection from all but a few random raindrops.

I got off the bike and removed the helmet, as he made sure the bike parked securely. He got off, removing his helmet while walking towards me. I teased him about getting us caught in the rain, as leaned towards him, using his shirt to dry my face off.

He responded by grabbing my braid, pulling my head back. He looked at me for a moment before kissing me. His arm circled around my lower back pulling me tighter against him. I could feel his erection rubbing against me. He ended the kiss, biting my lower lip. Still holding my hair, he tilted my head and bit my neck. A thrill went through me, as I became more aroused and wanting more.

He pulled me over to the bike. He kissed me, hard, as his hands went down my blouse, unbuttoning it. He pushed up the tank top, fondling my breasts. He found my nipples, hardened, and rubbed his palms against them. I reached down and started rubbing his crotch. Grabbing my hand, he brought it to the top of his pants, indicating he wanted me to open them.

I opened his pants and reached inside, feeling his hard cock. I wrapped my hand around it, squeezing it gently. I heard him inhale forcefully, before placing his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down.

I glanced around nervously. He laughed and assured me no one was going to see. I knelt before him, taking his cock in my mouth. He grabbed my head as he thrust in and out of me. I let my tongue play up and down the shaft, as he slipped back and forth between my lips. Over the sound of the rain pelting the trees, I could hear him groan.

Suddenly he pulled my head off him, and yanked me to my feet. He spun me around and lifted up my skirt. I braced myself on the bike as he exposed my bottom to the moist air. He rubbed his hands over my flesh as I spread my legs. Moving up against me, I could feel his cock rubbing against me, moving down between my legs. I leaned forward, raising my ass up for him. His cock rubbed against my wetness before he pushed it inside me. He would thrust several times and pull out, rubbing the juices up and down the crack of my ass, teasing me repeatedly. Every time he pushed into me, I pushed back; I wanted to feel him fuck me long and hard. I kept grinding myself against him.

He pulled his cock out of my pussy. His hand went to the middle of my back, pushing me over his bike. The head of his cock found the opening of my ass and pressed persistently against it. He slid the full length of him into me. Tight, hot, skin engulfing his cock. I gasped to feel him filling me, opening me. He worked himself in and out. As I adjusted to feeling him in my tightest hole, I started to squirm against him. I could feel his cock twitching. My own muscles began to contract. I reached down and rubbed my clit.

I begged him "fuck me, fuck me more, harder, please!" He did, for a few more strokes before neither of us could hold back. I felt him pulsating deep inside, his cum filling me as I whimpered through my own orgasm.

He leaned over me, holding me as we both caught our breath. His cock slowly slipped out of me as he kissed my neck. He stood up, rubbed his hands one more time over the flesh of my bottom, before flipping my skirt back down. He helped me stand back up.

We looked up to discover that the rain had stopped. We could go back home again.