Sex with the Neighbours 01

Story Info
Watched Getting a BJ in the Stairwell.
2.7k words
4.49
11.9k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meet our next door neighbour Lucia in the stairwell. I want to go for a little run. It's a hot day. I'm wearing airy mesh shorts and a see-through crop shirt so that as much sweat as possible can evaporate as I run. Lucia is taking a selfie halfway up the stairs by the window.

She's wearing a thin, small top that fits loosely but somehow also tightly around her breasts. Her nipples stand out and the fabric emphasizes her freely swinging bust. She grins at me as I come down the stairs. Her flat stomach and the equally thin, tight and skimpy pants immediately turn me on. My pants twitch, which Lucia doesn't miss. She grins at me wordlessly and pushes me against the wall.

If anyone came out of the door on the floor below us, they wouldn't see us. Only we live upstairs. Lucia kisses me and fumbles my hardening cock out of my skimpy pants and thong. I grab her hot tits, squeeze and massage them. When my hard cock sticks out of the leg of my shorts, Lucia squats down and gives me a blowjob. She attacks my hard-on hard and brutally. She fucks me with her mouth and I come quickly. I squirt violently into her mouth. She swallows it all.

"Sorry it happened so quickly. My class is about to start. A protein shake is just the thing. Why don't you come over with Kay tonight? Then we can fuck in comfort."

My legs are still wobbly and my head is fuzzy. "I'd love to," I mumble.

Lucia kisses me with her tongue, shoving some of my cum into my mouth, and is off on her way to the gym. Some more juice drips out of my limp cock onto the floor. I wrap it up and while I'm stowing my package away, I see a neighbour fingering herself under her dress on a balcony in the side wing.

I watch her. Her breasts are almost exposed. She must have been massaging herself while Lucia was sucking my rod. She opens her eyes and looks at me. I wave. She looks pained because I've caught her -- although, strictly speaking, she had caught Lucia and me -- but then waves back timidly without taking her hand out of her snatch.

Two minutes later, I ring her doorbell. She must have been waiting, because the door opens immediately. Her airy summer dress is only held together by two buttons. Her left breast is already peeking out, the right one is half covered.

"It was really hot watching you, Tom," she greets me as I step through the door. "What does Kay think about you letting the neighbour chew your cock off?"

"Nothing!"

"I can't imagine that!"

"Well, I'm sure she'd love it, but when she's got the neighbour's hot rod in her mouth, she can't say that much."

"I knew you two were doing it together. You can be heard regularly from one of your roof terraces."

"You should have come by to complain, Amisa."

"That was okay. My boyfriend always found it very stimulating and then nailed me properly."

As we talk, I undo the last two buttons of her dress and take it off. She has very flat breasts with thick, almost black nipples, a flat stomach and a thick, trimmed bush above her otherwise hairless cleft. Her fingers find their way under my running shorts, where my flesh is already twitching again. We stroke and fondle each other. Making out. My shorts and the colourful thong underneath fall down. My thong is rock hard. Her cunt is dripping wet.

"Where's your boyfriend now," I ask.

"He's gone. He suddenly decided I was so great any more," she gasps as my fingers work her clit and my teeth work her nipples.

"I wanted to come up to you, but he didn't. Groups, swapping partners, outside and stuff like that aren't his thing."

"His bad luck," I grunt. "He's missing out big time."

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

"I won't, you'll see."

"When?"

"You can't wait, you bitch -- tonight!"

"Mmmh," is her reply and she goes down on me to slide her fuck mouth over my shlong.

She pulls the foreskin off my fat glans with one hand. She slides her lips tightly over the sensitive edge of the tip of my cock. She grabs my cheeks and pushes me into her throat. She tickles the opening of my urethra with her tongue before pushing my shaft deep into her throat. She releases it again with a gasp.

"Push your shaft into my cunt, Tom," she urges me in a hoarse voice. "I want your hot sperm inside me. You're clean, aren't you?"

"Yes, we check ourselves regularly and we only do fleeting fucks with a rubber."

"Atta boy," she coos and sinks onto the bed with her thighs wide open. I dive down between them to taste and lick her. But Amisa wants to be fucked. She pulls me up by the hair.

"Push me Tom. Rip my cunt open with your thick fuck stick. Do it to me like you do to the other horny mares you fuck like that."

I come over her. Push my shaft into her. Push it all the way into her wet, tight cunt. She moans and gasps. It's fantastic to penetrate her tight crack, to push my thick meat into her, to feel it slide deeper and deeper into her, surrounded by a warm lining that envelops my shaft and clings to it.

"It's so hot to have you inside me," she moans under my thrusts. "Your cock fills me up so fat and hard. Push me hard, fuck me good and hard."

My thrusts become stronger, more urgent. "You're so hot," I gasp. "Your cunt feels wonderful on my cock."

She buries her fingernails in me and pushes her pelvis towards me. "Hurry up," she grunts, "I'm about to come."

"You're a horny little fuck mouse. I love that," I grunt. "You want my juice, you get my juice."

I ram her hard, fast and deep. Sweat drips from me. She starts breathing faster, panting louder, screaming and then she comes. I need a few more thrusts before I come, squirting my juice into her. After I stop jerking and squirting into her, I fall exhausted next to her. She grabs her pussy, pulls out some of my juice and tastes it.

"Delicious. It's understandable that Lucia milked you dry before she went to the gym," she says and then asks: "Have you ever tasted yourself?"

"Not just me," I grin.

"You're really wonderfully dirty. Bi-men make me horny. Can I watch you today when José slams his load into your face?"

I just grin and we cuddle up to each other before I set off on my -- slower than planned -- run.

Amisa comes up to us in the evening. She's wearing a short, tight-fitting, backless, embroidered tulle dress, so you can see a lot of her body, but not exactly -- apart from her large, clearly protruding nipples.

"Mmh, I've already noticed you," Kay greets her, "but I didn't think you were someone who belonged to the fuck party faction."

"I don't actually," Amisa replies. "It's my first time, but since my boyfriend went missing, I've been under-fucked and every time I've heard you having fun, I've imagined being there -- at least getting nailed by Tom or José so that I can scream like you or Lucia. To finally get my money's worth again, I'd rather try out new things than just shove dildos in me. And fuck parties are definitely not the worst idea for having good sex on a regular basis -- at least that's what Tom promised."

"Then it's our duty to prove to you that he's right," Kay grins.

She strips down to her thin black thong. Amisa admires her tight, large bells with the pierced nipples decorated with silver shields.

"Have you ever fucked a woman?" she asks her. Amisa shakes her head.

"Our fuck parties are bi," she says. "Do you want to see if you like it?"

Amisa nods. Kay looks at her and Amisa reaches out, touches my lover's breasts with her fingertips. Strokes them. I can see a shiver of pleasure run over Kay's skin. Amisa hesitantly puts her whole hand on Kay's breast. She places the other on her stomach. She begins to stroke Kay. She looks deep into Amisa's eyes and waits for her next move. Amisa comes closer to her. Her hands slide onto Kay's back and bottom. Slowly, her mouth approaches Kay's. Without hesitation, she kisses her and they press their bodies close together.

My dick has become firmer in my mesh pants. I touch myself. Squeeze my flesh. Kay reaches under Amisa's little rag into her cunt, which is certainly dripping wet.

"Mmh, you're wet," Kay whispers, confirming my guess. "But hopefully it's because of me and not because you're looking forward to two big, hard cocks taking turns on you."

"Now it's your fingers I want in my twat," she gasps, "and your tongue licking me out!"

"Tom was right when he told me what a willing, horny fuck mouse you are, who takes what she needs to have fun."

"Well, the only fun I've had lately was with myself," she moans under Kay's finger and as if she's about to orgasm: "Fuck me, make me cum and turn me into a bi-slut."

Amisa sinks into an armchair, lets her legs hang over the backrest and presents her wet cunt to Kay. Kay gets down on her knees in front of her. She licks Amisa's lips and crack with abandon. I can't stand it any longer and kneel behind Kay. I pull her ass up and her thong to the side. My hard cock slips into her wet slit. I fuck her slowly and deeply while she licks Amisa to climax. She presses herself firmly into the armchair, clutches her back and looks at me lustfully while I nail my girlfriend.

Amisa throws herself back and forth in the chair and comes loudly and violently. When she can't stand Kay's tongue any longer, she pushes her head away and I start to pound Kay harder. I grab her hips and drive my fat cock into her. She moans and whines and I can't and don't want to hold it in any longer. We come with heavy panting.

We are still letting our orgasms subside when the doorbell rings. I pull myself together and go to the door. I can see through the peephole that it's Lucia and José. No need to throw anything on. I open the door.

"Aren't we on a date?" Lucia asks, letting her tits slip out of her see-through kimono.

"Sure. Come in," I urge her. "We have a guest. It took on a life of its own before we could come over with her."

"You're insatiable," José grins.

"Horniness knows no shame, nor can it wait," I say.

"That's right," says José, dropping his kimono and letting us see his very swollen penis.

"Amisa, what a surprise," I hear Lucia, who has gone ahead. "Nice that you've found us. How come?"

"Actually, you made sure of it," she replies.

Lucia just looks at her questioningly.

"You shouldn't have chewed Tom off at the hallway window where everyone in the back building could see you."

"And then you come by and ask if you can have a go?"

"Not quite. Watching you made me so horny that I fingered myself. Tom 'caught' me and came over to help me out."

"Yes, they're both very helpful when it comes to that."

"And he promised that group sex was extremely hot shit."

"It is, cutie," she promises and kisses Amisa while José starts stroking and caressing her.

Amisa moves over to the sofa while we caress her, where Kay and I also start stroking, kissing and licking her. Amisa tries to take in as much of us as she can at the same time. She strokes and kisses us, takes our cocks in her hands and mouth. Licking the girls' pussies, sticking her fingers in.

Then José swings himself onto Amisa and penetrates her.

"Yes, fuck me you animal," she screams.

It's just too hot to watch José's thick, hard and completely naked shaft split Amisa's wet, shiny lips and penetrate her. His small, firm butt drives his fuck truncheon into Amisa's cunt, pulls it out again and thrusts it into her again. Kays sits down on Amisa's face to let her lick her bare vulva. I turn Lucia so that we can watch the threesome fucking while we do it doggy-style.

"Damn, I want you both inside me at the same time," Amisa moans under José's thrusts. "Tom, fuck me in the ass. I finally want to know what it's like. I've rinsed myself especially. José, keep working my cunt with your hot stick."

"Sit on me," I say. "Then you'll have the best control over how quickly you get your ass stuffed."

I sit down on the sofa, lean back and pour gel on my pole. Amisa stretches her ass out towards me. I slide one, then two, then three fingers into her bottom. She moans softly and pulls her buttocks apart. She slowly lowers herself and I position my hard rod on her rosette. She pushes herself onto me with gentle pressure. She takes more and more of me inside her. I can feel how her sphincter first locks up, but then releases so that she can slide deeper onto me. When she has all my hard flesh inside her, she exhales deeply.

"This is much hornier than I thought," she moans.

"You were still a virgin then," Lucia asks.

"Yeah, my stupid ex didn't want to. That's funny. Don't all men want to fuck their wives in the ass?"

"At least everyone I know does. So that means today is the day you were reborn as a horny fuck mare?"

"Looks like it," she gasps as I slowly thrust my hard, fat rod into her ass, twirl her nipples and José pushes his big, shaved cock into her wet cunt again.

Lucia kisses Amisa. "You lucky girl," she whispers and Kay adds: "Welcome to the club, sweetie."

"And now you can make me happy," she says to Lucia and pulls her onto the soft carpet, where they start to lick each other's pussies.

"Mmhh, you've already been taken today," I hear Kay murmur.

"Yes, when I told José about my little encounter with Tom, he came all over me like an animal and gave me a wonderful animalistic fuck."

I try to thrust harder into Amisa. The image of José nailing his hot girlfriend turns me on. I look past Amisa and get turned on by José's cock sliding into her cunt. Our neighbour moans, gasps and squeals between us: "Oh yes you animals. I'm about to come. Move your cocks inside me! Cum inside me!"

We do her the favour and rev up our thrusting our tools inside her. José cums first, squirting his semen inside her, grunting. I can feel his twitching, squirting shaft against mine. Amisa lies on top of me, panting out her next orgasm of the day. I knead her nipples, biting into her neck as I pump my load of cum into her virgin ass.

As we slowly release, Kay and Lucia let us share her climax loudly. We snuggle together to rest, caressing and kissing each other. When we regain our strength, Lucia whispers in my ear: "Sucking you and swallowing your sauce is hot, but I still want to feel your post in my cunt today."

"That's actually what we agreed to do -- isn't it," I grin and start caressing her.

While Lucia and I fuck each other in different positions without haste, José takes care of Kay and Amisa and the both take care of him.

"What a great day of fucking," says Amisa, exhausted, as she pushes the rest of José's cum from her face into her mouth and swallows it. "You did a great job on me and made me really happy. I hope I can continue to be your playmate. Do you have any friends I can meet?" she asks cheekily and directly.

"Plenty," Kay and Lucia laugh.

"But the highlight by far will probably be the club shagging," I add dryly.

"When?" is all Amisa wants to know.