Sunday Morning Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to suck your cock, NOW, feed it to me," you say between deep breaths.

I move my body around so we are in the classic 69 position, my legs on each side of your head, my swollen dick, inches from your face. You take my balls in one hand and fondle them gently, and my hardness in the other and rub it all over your face, up your chin, over your lips, along your nose and finally into your mouth. My tongue starts at your navel, and slowly moves down over your skin, licking up the last traces of wine. Your mouth is so tight. Your tongue is so smooth as you run it all over my cock head. You can feel the cum in my balls waiting to be released. At this point you don't care where it ends up, at the back of your throat, deep in your pussy, or shooting all over your tits. All you know is you want to make me CUM and have it end up on or in your body.

When my lips suck on your clit, your body shakes and I hear your muffled moan escape your cock filled mouth. You let go of my balls and cock and grab my ass and pull my body down on to yours, so my dick is as far inside your mouth as it can get. I use my pelvis and thrust into you over and over as fast as I can. My lips are sucking yours in to my mouth. I am licking, sucking or gently biting every inch of your swollen pink pussy. I slide my hands under your ass and pull your body to mine as I devour you. You let my cock out of your mouth as you scream in orgasm, not wanting to take a bite out of me. Hearing you cum, gets me even more excited and I increase my actions. After you catch your breath, you take me back in your mouth and start to slowly suck my cock again.

I need to give my mouth a few moments rest, so I pick up the vibrator and turn it on. I set it to the lowest speed, and position it in front of your lips. It is so slow I hope you don't hear the buzzing. At the same time my tongue touches your clit, I slide the vibrator between your soaking lips. Again my cock falls out of your mouth as you arch your back and gasp out loud. "YESSSSS, you found my toy!!!!"

Your hands roam over my body, touching any part of me you can. I hear you gasping for air, as I turn the throbbing vibrator up a notch. I take my mouth away from your pussy and move the head of the vibrator on to your clit and turn it up a little more. Now, I run it up and down along your slit, letting no more than one inch of it slide between your lips. My elbows are a little sore, so I pull your favorite toy out of you and twist it to full power and ram it all the way in to your willing cunt and let go of it.

Just as you try to take my cock back in to your mouth, I move my body away from you and lay down along your right side. I reach my left hand under your neck and over your shoulder and take your left tit in my hand and start to massage it, running my palm over your thimble like, hard nipple. I take your right breast in my mouth, my tongue flicking it around and around. My right hand finds the vibrator buzzing away inside you and I pull it out of you, and bring it up to your left breast and run the vibrating tip over your nipple. Your ass starts to move around as you grab my head and force it down on to your breasts. After a minute of vibrating your nipple, I push the toy in to your flesh and move it inch by inch down your stomach, past your belly button, over your bare pubic region, and back in to your drenched pussy. I start to fuck you with it, ramming it all the way inside, and pulling it almost all the way out. I do this over and over and over until you scream out my name as another orgasm rips through your body.

"Fuck me, fuck me now," you scream. "I need your balls slapping my ass!!!"

I pick you up effortlessly and put you on your knees. I get on my knees behind you and bite your back just above your waist. I reach down between your legs and slide my right thumb inside your dripping hole. I start to fuck you as hard as I can with it. Your body shakes, as my thumb touches parts of you that the vibrator or straight cock cannot reach. I cannot hold my cum inside me any more. I need to bury my cock deep inside and let myself go. I pull my thumb out of you and lick it clean, before moving my cock between your legs.

"Please, please, FUCK ME, NOW," you beg.

I take my cock in my hand and bring it up to your lips. As soon as you feel it splitting them, you thrust back with all the force you can muster, nearly knocking me off of you. I want to go slow and make this last, but with all the playing and teasing we have been doing, I know I won't last very long at all. I think to myself, the sooner I cum, the sooner we will be able to go at it again, maybe on the ride home. I grab you around the waist, and fuck you. I fuck you hard. I fuck you as fast as I can get my cock to move. You are so wet and slippery, there is hardly any friction as I pull all the way out of you and slam back in to you, so my balls do slap your ass, like you wanted. I can feel my cum in my balls moving around, looking for the shaft that it will shoot up and out of. I am going to explode any second now, so I reach around your waist and finger your clit. You move your ass back as I thrust forward, pounding, pounding away at each other. Your pussy is like a faucet, your sweet juice running down our legs and on to the blanket.

I can feel the cum moving, so I let go of your clit and grab you tightly around your legs. My hard dick starts to erupt like Mt. Helens. Spurt after spurt of my CUM rips through my cock and goes deep into your pussy. As a deep moan escapes my lips, you yell my name as you CUM, too. Is that an earthquake I feel, or is it just us? Both of our bodies shake out of control, as wave after of wave of pleasure vibrates through and through. I feel your body weaken as your knees give out and you fall on to your stomach, with my body still on top of yours. I do the best I can to keep from squashing you beneath me, as I gasp for air. After a few minutes, I try to roll off your body, but you stop me, saying how much you like the way I feel there. I can only wonder if the ride home will be as much fun as the trip here.

------ Thanks Angel Love, for your help!

12