Super Bowl Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyTee
SallyTee
48 Followers

Lost in my own world again, I moaned. Harris and Lee were making my pussy feel so good, and I could hear the others talk about how good my pussy looked while it was getting fucked. And how much they wanted to replace the toys with their own erect black cocks. The show-off in me was loving all this. And Lee was doing an awesome job with the rubber cock, stuffing it all the way in and slowly pulling it out. When it was out he would rub my lips up and down with it. Harris was rubbing my clit. God! I wanted to climax. Again I found myself thrusting my pussy into the vibrating toys. I thought the guys must be loving this show. Then their hands returned to my breasts, two per breast. Then the lips began sucking on my nipples again. God, this feeling was terrific.

I was feeling great, my pussy, clit, breasts, and nipples all being simulated at one time. The guys were all being very gentle and soft. I thought to myself this is awesome, Lee is showing me off to his friends, and I was showing myself off to four other men. It was not like I felt like a slut and was fucking them and sucking on their cocks. It was more like going to the salon and instead of having one massager, I had five, and they were working on my must sensitive parts. Life was super.

Though I was enjoying the moment, I kept thinking how I must look. Naked on my back legs spread wide open on our pool table, five black men standing around me. Husband sliding a dildo into my pussy while his friends are licking and sucking on my nipples and another messaging my clit with one of my own toys. I never thought in my wildest fantasies of something like this happening. I awoke from my dream-like state to the guys changing places. I looked up and Harris was now on my left breast and Tim-Andre took over the little vibrator on my clit. Lee was still sliding the cock shaped dildo in and out on my very wet pussy. Jay was busy sucking on my rock hard nipple on my right side. Now was my chance, I glanced to my right and left, Harris was the one with the big cock it turns out, and Jay the smaller cock.

Now I was going to get my chance to play with Harris's cock. I thought for a minute, Damn! I cannot grab Harris's big cock and not Jay's smaller one, it may offend Jay. OK, what the hell. I reached out and grabbed both of their cocks. I slowly started to stroke both of their cocks, there was an uproar of excitement from all the men around the table. I had not touched another man's cock in the three years I'd been married to Lee, but now I had one in each hand. "Hey, Lee! Look at your wife go after those cocks." Harris and Jay just moaned as they sucked on my nipples, and I squeezed their cocks in my hand. Jake, who had just been softly rubbing my legs and abdomen, said" Damn, all she needs now is a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth!"

Right, I thought, like that will ever happen!

I was lost in space, so to speak, with all my senses going insane. I could feel that Jay's cock was throbbing in my hand. Wow! I could hardly believe I was getting this guy off. I held a new black cock in my hand, not my husband's and it was getting ready to shoot its load out. As I was thinking this, Jay's penis straightened up and blew his nut all over my right breast. He may have a smaller cock, but his load turned out to be huge. It more than covered my bare breast as well as half my ribs and stomach. Again the guys all yelled when Jay backed away after shooting his awesome load, and another who I thought was Jake took his place. He was rubbing Jay's juices all over my breast, making it very slippery. He squeezed and pulled on my nipple now covered in jism. Then he started licking and sucking my semen covered nipple. That pushed me oddly enough even closer to a climax, one man cleaning up another's cum off my tit.

Now I can feel Harris's monster cock throbbing in my left hand. Wow! I thought, I was about to get two different cocks off in one night. Harris's dick stiffened, then he unloaded his big cock all over my right breast. Oh, it felt good, nice and warm. A big cock and a big load. Again, the guys around me went crazy. Lee continued using my cock shaped dildo at a steady pace in my pussy now. I had two cock loads of cum on my tits and a vibrator on my clit. And Jake licking and sucking on my right breast and now Tim-Andre rubbing Harris's cum all over my left. I thought to myself, wait till I see Harris's bitch wife again! Just the thought of her hubby cumming all over my tits will make me feel unbelievably smug.

I relished my catty thoughts about Harris's wife, which momentarily cleared my mind from its state of ecstasy. As it was, I finally came to I notice a few things that I had not caught before. I opened my eyes to see that it was not Jake licking and sucking on my right breast, it was my Lee. And at the same time I sensed a stranger's balls hitting my ass. I heard Jake say "God dayum! This is the nicest pussy I have ever fucked, you guys need to try this." At the same time Lee bent down and whispered in my ear, "...liking a different cock, honey?"

Just then I also realized Jake had his own cock buried to his balls in my pussy. He was holding it, panting and starting to grunt. His black cock was not just vibrating, it was throbbing! Shit! This man is going to climax inside me. Then a flash! I thought I cannot believe Lee is letting this guy fuck me! Is he really going to let this friend of his pump his sperm deep into me?

Things had spiraled way out of control too fast!

Then I felt Jake ejaculate deep inside my pussy. I could feel it flowing within; I could feel another man other than my husband climaxing inside me. All these black guys are watching some other black man cum inside me. Meanwhile, Jake just kept cumming for what seemed like forever. I felt his thrusting presence spurting inside me, and then I could feel it oozing past his cock and drip down my ass. He came so much that he over filled my pussy. Lee and Tim-Andre were still squeezing my tits, as Jake was filling my pussy. I was ashamed to admit it felt good. Did Lee know Jake was fucking me, pumping his cock and semen into Lee's private property? Did Lee realize his comrade, Jake, had just climaxed inside of me? Too many thoughts, too many overwhelming emotions. Jake slowly started to pull his cock out of me. Once again all the guys were going nuts knowing Jake had just pumped my pussy full of his semen. Then I heard Lee say "You are so pretty when you are getting fucked."

The fact that Lee acknowledged Jake was fucking me, while watching the whole incident was a bit of a relief oddly enough. And as Lee, Tim-Andre, Jay, and Harris watched me, I climaxed for the first time. Jake soon pulled out and was stepping back when I squirted him down from his neck to his ankles with my own juices. When I cum, I squirt a lot. Lee must not have told the guy's this. However, I am almost sure the neighbors heard this uproar of amazement and approval.

As I lay there spent from all the stimulation and emotions, I could hear the guys carrying on. And talking taking a break I was going to soon discover. I figured we were done; Lee had gotten want he wanted. He watched two different black men cover my titties with cum. He watched them all play with me. He got to see my pussy pumped full of Jake's semen. They had all gotten off except Lee and he will fuck me when his buddies all leave. Their conversation was just now entering my ears; I had been lost in my thought. "Damn! Lee, your wife is the best." "That pussy of hers besides looking great is the tightest I ever fucked." "I love her tits, awesome hard nipples." "Did you see me cum on her tits?" "Did you see me cum on her tits, my load was bigger!" "That was the best hand job I have ever had." "You're one lucky guy." At the same time I felt someone else slip between my legs, I heard Tim-Andre say "now it is my turn." I had forgotten about T.A.—Lee's boss.

Tim-Andre started rubbing the head of his cock on to my vulval lips. Oh, is Lee going to let his boss fuck me too? God, have I turned into the neighborhood slut? After I climax the first time, my pussy becomes ultra-sensitive, so Tim-Andre's cock rubbing against my vagina lips felt enticing. I was thinking, well I let things go this far, and if Lee was not going to stop his boss, neither was I. Just as that thought crossed my mind I could feel the head of his cock parting my lips. With all that cum in my pussy he slid in with no problem. He then pulled it out and started slapping my clit with his cock. Wow! Lee had never done that to me, it felt quite good. Then he slid it in again pumped in deep a few times. Then back out more slapping my clit with it. Yes, this felt very good. He was doing this as all the other men, and my husband watched. "That's it, T.A., slap her with that cock." "Damn, T.A., watch her lips they're the same as with the dildo. They do not want to let go!" Then Tim-Andre called back to them, "Jake you are right. This is the tightest, nicest, warmest pussy I have ever put my cock into." Then he leaned in close to my ear and murmured, "Sally, if my own wife's pussy was half as good as yours I would not be over here fucking you."

After twenty minutes of his boss pumping my pussy and/or slapping my clit with his cock, I wanted to cum again. Tim-Andre pushed his cock deep into me so that I certainly could feel it again. His cock throbbed hard. Oh God, he is going to cum in me too. Just as I thought this, he pulled it out and shot by far the biggest load of the night all over my pussy and abdomen. It was a massive load of sperm covering all of my pussy. It felt so good on my labia lips that my pussy exploded again, this time squirting all over T.A. Yet another uproar from the four other men watching all this, including my own husband.

Again, I just lay there limp and exhausted, foolishly hoping I was done. All had had me in some way but Lee. Never being with so many men I did not know what to expect. It wasn't that I was dumb or naive, I had just never done this before. How was I to know that Jay, Harris, and Jake were just taking a break and that watching T.A. as he pumped my pussy and slapped my clit around with his cock and me cumming yet again, turned out to be all it took to get them all aroused again.

When I opened my eyes I was once again surrounded by black men with stiff hard cocks. The soft rubbing of my body had started again. Jake was on my left breast, Harris on my right breast, Lee rubbing my inner thighs, Jay rubbing my legs. Tim-Andre who had just creamed my pussy like it had never been done before decided to have another beer while watching the others. I closed my eyes as it was all starting to feel terrific again. This time there was no fear, embarrassment, or shame. I was over my recriminations and enjoying myself.

Jake and Jay were doing an awesome job on my tits, squeezing, pulling and licking my nipples. I could feel Lee rubbing the semen from two different men all over my pussy. Harris's hands were now rubbing my inner thighs. It all felt so good. It was just then I felt a tongue licking my soaked pussy. Softly at first, I could feel it spreading my labia apart, felt good. But who would be licking my used pussy, I had the cum from one man inside me, and the cum of another spread all over the exterior folds of my pussy. Strange as it sounds the idea that someone was licking my pussy clean after it had been used twice by two different men turned me on even more. Even if it hadn't, the sensation still felt awesome. Not only were they licking the outside clean they seemed to be sucking Jake and T.A's cum out of my pussy.

When the licking and sucking stopped, I could feel some movement between my legs. One man had licked and sucked me clean so another would have a clean pussy to fuck. Oh my God as soon as I felt the head on my lips I knew it was Harris's cock getting ready to enter me. His was a magnificently sized big black cock, and I could sense all the other guys stop what they were doing. They all wanted to see if my little pussy could swallow this huge black cock.

As Harris stood between my legs all was quiet, no licking on my tits sound, no rubbing on me--nothing. All were watching and waiting to see if this monster cock was going to fit. Harris parted my labial lips with his enormous cock head. He held it there for a while with just a slight bit of pressure. I thought to myself it wasn't going to fit, and I was going to let the guys down. Strange thought. Harris started rubbing my clit in order to keep pressure on my pussy with his cock. It felt good as he rubbed my clit. I thought of his bitch of a wife, and if she can take this I surely can. After rubbing my clit for what seemed like a long time I could feel Harris's cock start to sink into my pussy. It did not hurt. There was just a lot of pressure. After the big head had cleared my opening it slid right in. He stopped. Backed up. Then moved forward again, he continued this until his balls were up against my ass. The rest of the guys all yelled in excitement.

I heard Jake mutter, "There will be no keeping her home now, Lee."

Harris's big black cock slowly slid in and out of me after it had stretched my white pussy out. It felt really good. He was good, knew he had a big cock and if he did not go slowly it would have hurt me and the game would have been over. He took his time slowly stuffing that big cock in and slowly pulling it out. He had already cum once over my tits, so I knew he was going to last a while. Harris stayed at this slow pace never thrusting too hard or fast. I could feel every vein in his cock as my vaginal lips stretched around this awesome big cock.

I never really thought of myself as a size queen before. But that night changed all that. I figured if Harris's wife could handle her husband, so could I.

I opened my eyes to see Lee watching us as Harris's dick slowly pumped in and out of my pussy. He looked proud in a way. Knowing Lee was watching another black man's big cock fuck me, soon made me climax at the thought. My body shook as this big cock just continued to pump into me as juice from my pussy had to find its way around his cock to get out. My juices sprayed all over his dick. Even with all this, Harris never missed a stroke. He just kept on pumping into me.

As I thought Lee had to love watching me coat Harris's monster cock with my female juices while yet another man pumped into his wife's pussy. I do not know how long Harris fucked my stretched out little pussy, but it felt like hours. Even when he finally let go with his big load, deeper inside my pussy than I ever have had a load, he never changed pace. His sperm spewed like the pressure of a hose with no way out because his cock was such a tight fit, I felt enormous pressure deep inside me. It felt good and I came again on this awesome cock. As he pulled his cock out of me it created a vacuum and felt like my pussy was going to pull inside out. Harris's, Jake's, and Tim-Andre's cum were running out of my pussy like a river.

Harris's cock had hardly cleared my lips, when Lee rushed over and started rubbing all the cum all over my pussy. Then I discovered who was licking all the cum up, it was my husband, Lee. He had his head between my legs and was licking my lips clean. As I thought this to be very strange, it did feel good. No sooner was he done cleaning me than Jay was between my legs. I thought I will never feel that small cock after Harris's monster had just pumped me full of his cum. I was wrong as Jay too knew what he had to work with. He slid his cock just inside my pussy, holding onto it with his hands he rubbed all over the inside of my pussy walls. He would pull it out and push it hard against my clit and rub it all around. As he continued this method I was soon ready to cum for him. He and I came at approximately the same time, I squirted all over his cock, and allowed him to spray his load all over my pussy.

Now I lay there exhausted limp used up, thinking to myself damn girl you have gotten four men off twice in one night. Patting myself on the back, thinking I was finally done. I was wrong. Jake who was on my titties let go and decided he wanted another go at my pussy. By this time his cock stood out like a rock; guess he'd enjoyed my tits. He just stuffed it in and pounded away like a mad man. The other men cheering him on. He was the first one to pump my pussy full of cum and he was the first one to pound me hard. This was a good thing because with as hard as he was going my pussy had already been fucked four times and I needed the hard pounding just to feel him. It worked for both of us I came and he pumped another big load into my well used pussy.

As I had finished cumming for God knows how many times tonight I caught Tim-Andre out of the corner of my eye. He was the only one that had only come once. He walked over to the pool table to jump up atop me. He was rock hard again. He sat on my chest facing me put his cock up to my lips and said, "Sally, suck on this for me, please." I opened my mouth, just happy he did not want to fuck my used up pussy again. I put his cock into my mouth, I could taste his cum, Jake's cum, and my own cum coating his cock. All the other men had grabbed a beer and where standing around watching me suck on Tim-Andre's cock. I decided this would be the grand finale, and I put on a good show. I licked and sucked his cock like I had never before. I licked down his shaft, and sucked in his balls. As I sucked on his throbbing head I squeezed and pulled lightly on his balls. I took his cock in all the way to his balls. As I continued I could hear the others talking. "Wow, look at that girl go." "Damn, Lee, she can really suck on cock." "I wish my wife could suck on my cock that way." "I just wished my wife would suck my cock." Tim-Andre came hard and I swallowed all he could pump out. After he finished, I opened my mouth so the others could see his cum bubbling out of my mouth.

To my surprise Jay, Harris, and Jake were all hard again. I was beginning to think this night would never end. It seems that my little show had them all wanting their cocks sucked too. They all grabbed a corner of the cushion and lifted it and me to the floor. I got up and onto my knees. They were all in a line facing me; Lee got on his knees behind me and grabbed my tits from behind. As he gently squeezed my tits and pulled and twisted my nipples, I could feel his shift hard cock against my back. He loved all this, and although I was going to yell at him later for setting this whole thing up, I loved it too.

With Lee on my tits, Harris was the first cock in line. As I grabbed his cock, I knew Lee was watching every detail. I was going to enjoy sucking on Harris's cock, just another thing to think about over coffee when I sit across from his bitch of a wife. As I pulled him closer to me by his cock he said my wife won't suck on my cock. I have to say that made my day, and I tried to do a better job on his cock than I had done on Tim-Andre's. Even though he lasted a very long time when he was pumping my pussy full of cum, and this being his third time in one night to get off, he eventually blasted his load into my mouth. Also, for his third time, it turned out to be a lot of cum, but I sucked it all down. Lee must have been excited about this because he was really squeezing my nipples hard.

Next was Jake and as I sucked his cock I rubbed his ass hole right in front of Lee. I had never done this for my husband. I reached down and got some cum off of my chest some I had missed from Harris's big load. As I sucked Jake's cock deep into my mouth I slid my finger up into his ass. He came almost instantly. He backed up just as he started and squirted his load all over my tits, as well as Lee's hands. I love cum on my tits and Lee went to work rubbing it all over my breasts.

SallyTee
SallyTee
48 Followers