Super Bowl Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyTee
SallyTee
48 Followers

Tim-Andre asked Lee to move out of the way which he did, and Tim-Andre got under me. I guess since he just had a blow job, T.A. decided he wanted to sink his cock back into my pussy again. I could not believe he'd gotten hard again. As I sit down on his cock, cum was still running out of my pussy and his cock was covered in cum before he even got it in. His cock was about the same size as Lee's and felt good as I slid my very wet pussy up and down on it. I was sitting with my ass towards his face, his legs spread just enough that Jay could stand in front of me. I took Jay's cock into my mouth licking and sucking it and his balls. Several thoughts came to me, as all the guys stood around watching the three of us. "My God I am having two men at the same time, one in my pussy and one in my mouth--another first" What a picture this must be. These guys must think I am a real slut. I hope they do not think I do this kind of stuff all the time. What would their wives think looking at this scene? I could see Lee standing off to my left he still had that proud father look. Will Lee still love me when this is over? Will he treat me differently now?

Those thoughts faded away as I could feel myself getting ready to cum again. Tim-Andre was going nuts under me slamming his cock deep into my pussy and Jay's cock was throbbing in my mouth. As if we had rehearsed it we all three came at the same time. Jay pulled out of my mouth just as be started to pump his load into me, backed up a foot and came all over my face and tits. Going from one tit to the other, like he was using a garden hose on the lawn. At the same time below me Tim-Andre had stopped his feverish pumping, his back was arched as he held his throbbing cock as deep in me as he could. As his cock started to pump another load into my pussy, my pussy started pumping its load all over his cock, and his legs, and his stomach, I was surprised I had that much cum left in me. But getting two men off at the same time I am sure had a lot to do with it. The others all cheered as we came together, as if their team just scored.

As I lay cum covered on the lounge chair cushion, exhausted and used up the men all got cleaned up and dressed. All came over and thanked me and gave me a kiss before leaving. Lee saw all his buddies out as I lay there exhausted covered in cum and cum still running out of my pussy. Jay, Harris, Jake and Tim-Andre all said good night and how much fun they had had and left. As I sit there I remembered Lee had not come yet and he was hornier than I have ever seen him.

"Lee," I said in a stern voice, "did you set this up before hand with these guys?"

He said, "No, I did not. I only thought of it when they were saying how hot you looked tonight."

Then what was the deal with "Remember I told you guys the other day she likes it slow at first comment about?" He explained that they were each talking about their wives the other day and what they liked. "As it turns out, I bragged that you are the only wife that sucks on cocks and the only wife that might be able to get multiple guys off in one night. And not only did you get four guys off in one night you got them off three times in one night. I was very proud of you, dear. You were really awesome. All those cocks fucking you, all those times...plus, your little pussy taking all of Harris's big cock, and then to suck them all off, what a thrill."

"Lee, I have to ask what was the deal with you licking up all their cum?"

"Did you think I would let my friends pump their cum into you if I wasn't willing to do the same thing? I love you!"

"Lee, are you going to fuck me now?" He was still hard as a rock. He picked me up from the floor and carried me over to the pool table. He bent me over the pool table and grabbed my ass. He spread my checks taking some of their cum still running out of my pussy he lubed up my ass with it. We have never done anal sex before, what was he doing. "Lee, what's going on?"

"Did you think I was going to use one of those used up holes on my special night?"

I thought to myself this is a night for a lot of firsts, and with that I could feel his cock pressing against my ass hole.

As his cock penetrated the pucker of my ass, Lee said, "And if you can get them off three times you can get me off the same."

What a night, I had managed fourteen loads of cum. Yet Lee only managed to pump my tight little ass full twice before collapsing from exhaustion.

The next morning I woke up late about ten-thirty I think. Lee was still out on the floor in the pool room lying next to the lounge chair cushion. The cushion had almost been destroyed covered in what seemed like gallons of cum. I will have to throw that out I thought or maybe I could get away with wiping it down and turning it over. The place was a mess. I thought, I will clean it up after I shower. My whole body looked like the lounge cushion. Dried semen clung to me and I was sticky everywhere. I felt sore all over my legs were stiff from having them spread out for so long. My pussy not only was a sticky mess with cum still seeping out of it, it too was sore. My cum covered nipples were a little raw and my jaw was stiff, I was a mess.

After my shower as I stood in front of the mirror combing my hair I took a long look at myself and broke out into tears. What the hell did I do last night, I thought. My mind flooded with thoughts and questions. Did I really let all those men touch me? Did Lee really let all those men touch me? Did they really pump my pussy full of semen? I sucked all their cocks and swallowed their sperm! What do they think of me? Do they all still respect me? Will Lee leave me? Will they tell everyone? Will they try to get me when Lee is not around? Damn I really screwed up this time. I was full of guilt, shame and embarrassment, and I really needed to talk to Lee before the kids came home from Grandma's.

I threw on a robe and went into the kitchen; Lee was up and had made us some coffee. He handed me a cup and said "Good morning, dear." He could tell that I had been crying and came over and sit beside me and put his arms around me. "What is wrong, my dear, you've been crying?" he said. I burst out in tears and it took me a few minutes before I could speak. "Lee, what have we done?" and I began to tell him about all my guilt, shame, and embarrassment. I spilled my guts out to Lee in about five minutes with all my questions and concerns. "Will those guys still respect me, will they tell all their friends that Lee's wife is a slut, Will they be over here when you are not at home trying to fuck me? Do they have STDs?" Etcetera...etcetera...etcetera. When I was through with a long list I finally asked the most important questions.

"Lee, do you still love me?" "Are you going to leave me?" "Do you still respect me?" "Am I a slut in your eyes?" "Did you enjoy last night, too?" and "Lee, why would you ever want to watch other men use me like that?" "Did you know they were going to cum in me?" "Did you want them to?" "Did you enjoy watching them pumping their spunk into my pussy, mouth, and all over my titties?"

Lee took a sip of his coffee looked me in the eye and said "Did you have a good time last night yes or no?" I started to say that I was afraid that..., and Lee cut me off. "Yes or no..." I said yes I did, as I looked down at the floor. "Did anyone hurt you?" "No..." I murmured. "Good I am glad you enjoyed it," he said. "Jay, Tim-Andre, Jake, and Harris all called while you were in the shower and they all said it was the best sex they had ever had." and he went on "They all said that is the first time they were able to cum three times in one night." I looked up and said "I am glad they all had a good time, did you enjoy yourself?" I shrugged. "Baby, I have never loved you as much as I love you now. Put your mind at ease. I asked and none have STDs. They told me they will never mention this to anyone and they will never hit on you.

"I am very much in love with you and very proud of you. I look at you like an awesome sports car. I have wanted to show you off since we have been married. You have an awesome body, great tits, beautiful tight pussy, and you are so loving. You are the very best at sex, the best fuck, best hand job, best blow job, and after last night the best anal fuck. Until last night it was as if I owned the most terrific sports car in the world, but it was in a crate in the garage. No one could see it, no one could use it, and I could not show it off. Now I have shown it off and my buddies love it. And I loved showing it off. And I would like to do it again if you will let me?"

"I'm not going to give you an answer right away, Lee. Let me think about it for a while." Of course, I thought, how could I say no to him?

Everybody knows that the Seattle Seahawks won a crushing one-sided blow over Denver. But that was not the most memorable event of Super Bowl Sunday.

No, somewhere around the end of March, Lee and I arranged to throw to dinner party for all our friends. Tim-Andre and his wife, Diane. Jake and his white wife, Cricket. Harris and his wife, Cynthia (the only black woman in the group). A certain extra man, namely Jay, came stag.

For a short time a few of the guys decided to amuse themselves playing pool. However, no disparaging cracks were made.

Soon, the entire assemblage sat down to dine.

I tapped my spoon against my wine glass to get the attention of the other guests. "I have a bit of an announcement to make."

Lee cleared his throat. "Ahem..."

"Er...I imagine you're curious as to why we invited you all here tonight. Lee and I have an announcement to make. It seems that one of us...I bet you can guess who...might be pregnant again."

"Whoa! Congratulations, you two."

The faces around the dinner table all brightened. Toasts were given and questions were asked.

"Sally, when are you due?" Cricket asked.

"I'm somewhere around two months along," I answered. "So, we're guessing I should deliver around Halloween."

"We think she got knocked up during the last week in January," Lee threw in an aside. "Possibly even Super Bowl Sunday."

Jake choked on his drink. "Sorry. Went down the wrong pipe."

While the women continued to chatter with dozens of questions, all four of the men we had invited suddenly went silent.

I smiled. "Anybody want some more wine?"

SallyTee
SallyTee
48 Followers