Super Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put a finger to her lips signaling him not to say a word. She brought the dildo to her mouth wetting it with her tongue. She moved it to his other nipple sensuously making it stiff.

She moved the dildo to his straining cock rubbing it around the head. His cock jerked with a life of its own. She teased down his shaft, toyed with his balls before moving it back up.

The sensations were incredible, but watching added another dimension altogether. For what he saw was another cock...playing with his. It struck a nerve somewhere deep. He could see the joy on her face watching his cock dance and sway in response.

She moved it back to his nipple. He had never had his nipple teased in such a way. It was kinky, to be sure, but it was also very arousing. He watched that perfectly shaped head circle his hard little nub when he felt her lips descend over the tip of his cock.

"Aaaah," he moaned.

She was simply a master. She knew exactly what to do and when to do it. She read him like a book. She released his cock and slowly moved to his balls. He held his breath waiting to feel those lips. She moved her dildo from his nipple down to his cock as she ran her tongue right up his balls.

"Mmmmmm."

She tapped her cock against the head of his as she licked his balls. The sensation was incredible. She did it several times and it only got better. He found himself hopelessly in her control.

She laid her dildo on his chest and moved up between his legs. She positioned his cock between her magnificent breasts. She rubbed her flesh against his cock driving him crazy.

She brought the dido to her lips, ran her tongue over it once making it wet. She kissed the tip and moved it to his mouth. She raised her eyebrows signaling that he should do it too. He leaned forward and kissed the tip.

She brought it back to her lips, rubbed them seductively before sucking it inside making his cock dance between her boobs.

She pulled it out slowly before offering it to him. He just opened his mouth and she pushed it just inside and held it there. She knew his tongue was checking it out.

He was enflamed. He couldn't keep his tongue away from it. He felt the slit, traced the ridge. She felt his cock dance and jerk between her boobs. He saw that look of satisfaction on her face.

She eased his cock into her mouth, went right down its length to the base. He wanted to scream. She worked her way up slowly and kissed the tip.

She gave him that wicked little grin of hers before pushing the dido further into his mouth. She held it deep for only a moment before easing it back out slowly. She held it before his lips, waiting. He gave a slight grin kissing the tip.

She eased it back in his mouth as she descended his length. He found himself doing everything she did to him, to her dildo. It was easy because she was orchestrating everything perfectly in sync.

His orgasm came out of nowhere. He clamped his lips tightly around the thick, round shaft between his lips as he erupted in her mouth. Then his body fell limp.

He woke sometime later finding himself on the couch. His shirt and pants were open; his cock lay against his thigh. There was a fresh glass of whiskey by his hand.

To be continued... Thank you for your vote.

12