All Comments on 'Super Siblings'

by GameChanger2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Staged

I LOVE the aproach. Keep it up. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5

Once in a while we see a fresh idea, a unique approach. This is one. And it's well written too. Encore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would love to see a sequel

very good job, really

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unique

Never read a story quite like this. Everything happened so fast, yet it wasn't too fast. Still had just enough build up to it. I doubt too many people could pull off a story like this as well as you did. 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nobody knows our feeling only our sisters do, once my girlfriend ditched me , I was in deep sorrow, but my sister gave a new way of life, one day our parents went to meet some friends, we were alone, My sister held it over my boxers, and gave me a seductive smile and said,

“What have you got here”.

I replied ,“See for yourself”. See pulled down my lower and freed my dick which was standing at full, She held it and pulled its skin forward and backward; She planted a kiss on its tip, And immediately a drop of pre-cum came out she dove forward with a glint of her eye and licked it off. I was surprised at her act, I thought girls were shy at this kind of thing, but she took it in her mouth and started sucking while pulling the foreskin back and forth with her hand and spread her legs, what a beautiful pussy is her! I rubbed my dick on her pussy but didn’t put it in, She looked at me impatiently, and said , Bro, please.”

I said, “please what ?”

She said, “Don’t play with me.” She tried to shift so that I penetrate her by I rubbed it on clit, and started teasing her lips. She cried out, “Fuck me Brother please”. I grinned and entered her, her mouth took a shape O, and she moaned a little, she said, “more” , I slowly eased more of myself inside her, she shuddered and I can feel her slick walls contracting around my dick, slowly I was buried to the hilt in her started to move in and out slowly, she started making low sounds, and whispered, “harder”.She started to meet my thrust for thrust, walls of her pussy clung to my dick, heat emanating from her body, It was as if my dick is inside a furnace, she gasped, I started slamming her, room was filled with sounds of flesh striking flesh, Slap-Slap, I looked at her face and saw pure enjoyment there, her eyes glazed over, She groaned and whispered, “Brother, I’m coming”. Her pussy walls clenched around my dick, spraying it with her juices, this stimulation was too much for me and I released myself inside her, My dick recoiled like a gun, once, twice, thrice, four times, it shot my cum inside her, then I collapsed by her side, rolling her to face me, my dick still buried inside her.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 3 years ago

it had a lot of potential but they were wasted with so many mary-sue moments and convenient happenings that would never happen in real life. Conveniently, his whole family decides to be nudists, riiiight. Why would he marry a nudist? A guy who can't touch anyone marries a woman who is totally exposed... what was the point of setting up the whole world building thing if there are no other super powered being in this story? Lazy writing.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
great start

what powers would their offspring have?

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
great start

i wonder what powers their children might have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous