All Comments on 'Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 02'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bruce_parkerbruce_parkerover 9 years ago
Keep writing

Dude......keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking forward to Harley

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Catwoman, You Bet!

I always fantasized about Catwoman, from Julie Newmar in the '60's series to the solo comic that DC published. Even Bruce Wayne had a thing for her so you know she must have been sexy as hell. You kept her very true to her character here, even if she was getting her brains fucked out by Superman, and I can almost imagine her saying "Purr-fect" as she tried to regain her strength afterward, puns be damned.

A black key. Sounds intriguing. I wonder what this has to do, if anything, with what Bruce was trying to tell Clark as he died. I'm also wondering why Clark didn't respond to Commissioner Gordon's Bat-Signal--if criminals know that Superman is patrolling Gotham City then you know the police force must also know.

I'm hoping that Clark can meet up sometime soon with Zatanna and, perhaps, maybe even Wonder Woman. Perhaps they might have some of the answers to what is puzzling him (among other things). Just a thought.

Anyway, I enjoyed this episode as much as the first. Keep up the good work.

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Was Catwoman hypnotized ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"Okay."

"...wait, what?"

Magfuckingificent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Because of your twisted mind,

I will forever think of the Man of Steel as...

Schtupperman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES