Superman's Gal Pal, Jamie Olsen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joea1000
joea1000
16 Followers

"You're very welcome, Superman."

"I'm proud to have you as a friend, whether you are living as Jamie or Jimmy. I'm also proud that you are wearing my "S" symbol, although I've never seen it worn in quite that way before. Lois told me you were disappointed because you couldn't keep it trimmed the way you like, because it's tough to work around that big belly. So, as a thank you...stand still for a minute...this might sting a little bit."

Superman's eyes glowed red. Jamie felt momentary discomfort as Superman's heat vision permanently removed her pubic hair in the background areas of the "S" symbol by destroying the hair follicles at the root. He did the same for the outside edges of the famous pentagon shape.

"There you go! A permanent, perfect, reproduction of my 'S" that will never require maintenance. Thanks for wearing my symbol. You make me proud. Now, go back to the house and ask Ma Kent to put some salve on your sunburn. A mine just collapsed in West Virginia. I have to go. See you soon!"

With that the Man of Steel took to the sky and was gone in an instant.

On a beautiful sunny day, with Ma Kent serving as midwife, Jamie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Jamie named her Kara, which seemed fitting, since neither she nor little Kara would be there had it not been for KARA's renegade research (Superman was having no more of that - ever since the Jimmy\Jamie episode he personally approved all of KARA's projects).

As Jamie held her baby daughter, Superman, Lois and Ma stood around her bed. Pa Kent entered the room carrying a huge floral arrangement.

"These just got delivered," said Jonathan. "Clark sent them from wherever the heck he is on assignment. The card says 'Congratulations' and he will visit as soon as possible."

"If Kara is anything like me," said Superman, her powers won't manifest until her teens. That should be more than enough time to give her the moral grounding she will need to wield her powers wisely. Jamie, you have some decisions to make. Do you want to be Kara's mother or her father? Do you want to be a parent at all? If not, the Kents will give Kara the same loving home they gave Clark. Whatever and whenever you decide, KARA and the Fortress are at your disposal."

"Thank you, Superman," whispered Jamie. "I'm too tired to think right now. I just want to hold Kara and sleep."

"Everybody out," commanded Martha. "Mother and child are doing great (a fact confirmed by Superman with a quick scan of mother and child by X-Ray vision) but they need their rest!"

Outside Jamie's room, Martha said to Superman, "Clark there is no rush. Jamie can not leave this child until she breast feeds for at least the firt few months. Little Kara needs her mother's milk and antibodies."

Martha continued, "I want you to consider something else, dear. Don't you remember how lonely you were as a child? How difficult it was to be "different." Kara can be spared that experience if she has siblings. So far, Jamie's is the only womb on the planet that is capable of giving birth to a half Kryptonian baby. Jamie must not be allowed to go back to being Jimmy. She is unique and we need her. My advice is to give Jamie a few months to recover from giving birth and then just plop her right back on top of that floating thingamajig she told me about."

"Ma!"

"Oh, please," sighed Martha. "Why is it that every generation thinks they invented sex. How do you think you got here?

EPILOGUE

Jamie never returned to being Jimmy. Her womb was indeed unique. She took several rides on KARA's floating Orgasmatron (as everyone started to call it). Jamie gave her permission, but hell, the orgasms were so incredible she would have paid for the privilege.

Jamie spent the rest of her life up until menopause continuously pregnant. She eventually delivered a dozen children.

Those children were Lois' and Clark's. KARA was never able to find a way to make Lois able to carry Superman's child, but a way was found for the couple to have children.

Clark would impregnate Lois the old fashioned way. He proved himself to be a Superman in more ways than one. The rides he gave Lois were even better than the rides Jamie took on the Orgasmatron. KARA then removed the fertilized egg from Lois and implanted it into Jamie via another thrilling ride on the floating device.

Jamie's description of taking a ride on KARA's device intrigued Lois. On a visit to the Fortress, she begged KARA to give her a ride on the Orgasmatron.

As the mind bending multiple orgasms reduced her to a sweaty wreck, Lois had a flash of inspiration. She was literally sitting on a gold mine.

Superman resisted at first, but eventually relented and gave KARA the go ahead to adapt the Orgasmatron for civilain use.

The resulting product - marketed as "LoLa's saddle" by LoLa Corp (of which Lois was Chairwoman and CEO) made everyone involved a multi millionaire. Suffice to say, this incredibly effective female masturbation device became the best friend of women all over the world.

Clark used every penny of his share of the profits to fund scholarships for the inner city youth of Metropolis. As Superman, he spent a lot of his time dealing with the results of ignorance and poverty. Now, as Clark, he was doing something about the causes. In the long run, he thought, Clark's approach might make more of a difference than Superman's.

Perry White retired as a millionaire, thanks to his LoLa Corp stock options. The Daily Planet's Board of Directors appointed Lois Lane the paper's new editor in chief.

Clark took a lot of ribbing about his wife being the boss both at home and at work. It occurred to him that he was the most powerful man on the planet, yet he was still bossed around by his wife. There was a lesson there somewhere!

The mixture of human and Kryptonian DNA resulted in each of Superman's offspring being only half as "super" as he, but the men and women his twelve children became still had very impressive superhuman abilities. It was the children's' Kryptonian heritage that made them "super" but the human values taught by Lois, Clark, Jamie, Ma and Pa that made them heroes.

Each of the twelve settled in a different part of the globe where each became the champion of the oppressed and downtrodden. As the 21st century rolled on, their super powers helped overthrow dictators and repressive governments all over the world. Those powers, coupled with the advances in medicine and agriculture that came out of KARA's research, allowed The Twelve, as they came to be known, to virtually eliminate poverty, ignorance, disease and hunger all over the world. The new millennia of human history began what was truly a golden age.

Long ago, as he sat on a rock trapped in the Fortress of Solitude, Jimmy Olsen had wished that someday he could do something important. Now, as the mother of gods, Jamie had!

joea1000
joea1000
16 Followers