All Comments on 'Supernatural: Discoveries Ch. 02'

by plaything69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect story about Dean and Sam!

Very hot, and well written! Supernatural is one of my fav. shows. Hope to see more like this soon.

starrkersstarrkersover 17 years ago
Wow

Well written, very hot. I just can't quite conceive of Sam ever being that forward with Dean around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
*GRIN*

Yay! I LOVE Supernatural - especially Dean and having a story about him is great! Excellent writing, hope 2 read more soon!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

I'm not usually very good about taking the time to leave feedback, but this one was just too good. I love Supernatural and you really wrote a great story. I like the way you worked a little demon hunting and brotherly banter in there with the sexual storyline. It made it much more enjoyable to read. I will be watching for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I LOVED it!

This was extremly hot! Very well written. The story could be a real episode! I would really like you to continue with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot!!!

I want to read more!!! The story was great. This is extremly hot! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
cooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dean is gorgeous in supernaturalso thank you for the great story and thank for making me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was WAY hot!!

Stories dont usually get me that hot but.. wow! I loved the part about Sam, Supernatural is my fav show and Sam has that oh so sexy dark side hidden under that quiet demenor! PLEASE write more!... momma allways said watch out for the quiet ones;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Unbelievable

Seriously the hottest story I have read in a long time. I really liked the way you wove in the right dynamic between Sam and Dean. Very very well written...let's see some more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thanks for the story

Your text was supernaturally good! I hope it continues soon. I will be waiting!

Caren - Fan of Supernatural and you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Love it, love it, love it.

It's really rare that people write Dean WELL.

But you did! GREAT story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Agreed, your Dean and Sam are spot on. Love the part where Sam asks 'Dean, are we ok?' heh he would totally say that in this situation.. :D

MrsWentzMrsWentzabout 13 years ago
Terrific

Amazing! Really good. You should write a third part :)

ebonylovesdeanandsamebonylovesdeanandsamalmost 12 years ago
sam+dean+lucky girl!!

wow i love the threesome witht dean and sam! im glad that i was not incest between the bros cause thats wrong! anyway wow that alex girl was soo lucky! also dean and sam are the best sexy men ever! jensen and jared are so yummy ! spn forever!

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNiteover 11 years ago
Amazing!!

I absolutely enjoyed this story :)

wantitbad01wantitbad01over 11 years ago
Love this one

I thought it was a bit long but I read the whole thing and found it very interesting. I love the show, love the brother's, and love that Sam & Dean don't do each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Its really weird but I swear its as if the author took what was in my head and wrote it. Right down to the name of the chick! Although in my fantady she gets ass fucked by them both as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Well done! I am an avid watcher of the show and you did it justice. Comgratulations friend (: not only did it feel like I was watching Sam and Dean, I got pretty wet while reading it.

sithonsithonover 7 years ago
I quite enjoyed it. Good writing.

I enjoyed the story but being a straight dude the sex scenes did nothing for me. That is until I read the comments of piles of turned on women. I wish I looked like either of those guys I would enjoy helping everyone's fantasy come true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous