Surpressed Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilin Penn
Lilin Penn
33 Followers

"Maybe he's got a thing for you?" Cora suggested while trying to focus on her drawing.

Olivia busted out laughing and then went to bed.

One night Olivia was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling, Will had been calling her almost everyday and it was making her miserable. Snuggling up to Merlin, her big fat white cat, she was just about to fall asleep when Cora came busting in knocking as she entered.

"C'mon gloomy pants. Get up. Get showered." she flopped down next to Olivia. "Cathy and Rick are coming up from Bloomington and everyone else is coming over."

"Ducky." Liv said flatly. "I'll be the loner."

"Call Cooper." the suggestion sounded as if she'd given it a lot of thought.

Olivia was quiet pondering the idea and then looked over at Cora. Cora was a natural beauty with red hair framing her face, brown eyes that twinkled when she was excited and perfect heart shaped lips.

Cora spoke softly, obviously concerned about her friend. "Look Liv, I'm really worried about you. You need to snap out of it. Give Coop a call, he's been calling you almost every day for the last week to see how you are anyway and maybe he can help perk you up. Ok?"

"I'm sorry Cora....I just feel crummy." Liv looked up at Cora through tears.

"Ok but you have to snap out of it. You've been moping around here for months. Ever since that prick Will stood you up at the alter and now with him calling." Cora gently wiped away the tears that fell. "So maybe give your buddy a call and let him do what he's best at. Let him pick up the tattered pieces of your heart."

Olivia was nodding in agreement noticing now Cora was holding the house phone. Taking a deep breath she began smiling as she took the phone and dialed the number she'd known by heart since she was a child.

A deep baritone voice came over the receiver bringing her back to the present. "'Sup?"

Giggling she spoke happily, "Hey Coop...It's Olivia, I was wondering if you were busy tonight?"

"Not at all sweet cheeks, why?" he was relieved to hear her voice, ever since the night at the carnival she'd been avoiding him.

"We're having a get together and I need someone to be my partner for games and stuff. You up for it?"

"Of course! What time do I need to be there?"

"How about six-ish?"

"Consider me there. See ya soon!" with that he hung up.

Cora was watching everything unfold and was laughing. "It's almost five; maybe you should go de-funk yourself."

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Liv seemed happier than Cora had seen her in a long time as she hopped up and ran to shower. Maybe tonight would be a turning point for her.

Olivia found herself moving faster than she had in months. She started the water, then without wasting time quickly stripped off the grungy "lay-around-the-house-and-mope" clothes. Her mind was already on the thought of seeing Cooper tonight as she stepped into the cool stream of water, squealing as it jarred her back to her senses.

She thought about the last time she saw him. His lips invaded her dreams every night. Since that kiss at the carnival she'd come to realize what she felt for Cooper was more than friendship. Olivia didn't know how or when it happened but she had fallen for her best friend.

She quickly washed up shaving her legs, pits and pussy. As she stretched and pulled at the skin, her hands took a small detour rubbing her clit and fingering her very slippery hole. Olivia was thinking about Coopers hands and how wonderful his fingers had felt sliding in and out. She thought about how thick and long he was and wondered what it would feel like to be penetrated with something that size!

That was all it took for an orgasm to rip through her body. Leaning against the shower wall for support she realized the water was getting cool again. She made sure she was done shaving, rinsed off then stepped out to wrap up in a huge bath sheet.

Taking a smaller towel she wrapped her hair up and was running through the house like that to get dressed in her room. Her room was on the opposite end of the house and usually she remembered to bring clothes into the bathroom with her, but after talking to Cooper her brain was already off for the night. No big deal, however as she entered the living room there sat Cooper on the couch playing with Cosmo the huge orange cat that belonged to Cora.

"Cooper...you're early." Olivia stood still blushing since she was still partially wet.

He glanced at his watch, "Only by fifteen minutes." His eyes swept over her towel clad body making her shiver. "You're wet." he said in a husky voice.

Olivia's face turned redder than it had been. "I uh had to uh shower..." For a normally intelligent woman, she couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong with her thought process!

She looked up into Cooper's eyes and saw desire flash in them and then realized the problem. After the night in Cooper's bed and the kiss at the carnival they both wanted each other but neither was sure how to take that next step. She never knew that someday she would feel tingling in her pussy just by looking at Cooper.

"Are you spending the night in the towel or what?" Cora shot snidely at Olivia obviously trying to hide her snickering.

"Ummm, no." Liv said shocked that anyone would suggest that. "I'm just going to go get dressed." she pointed to her room and felt the towel come undone. Olivia caught it with her hand and ran into her room slamming the door behind her.

She leaned against the coolness of it trembling slightly. She'd never viewed Cooper in the eyes she was now. Suddenly she was aching to touch him. Olivia wanted to call him into the bedroom, push him back on the bed and have her way with him!

That was crazy. It was just her broken heart talking. Cooper was making her feel alive and attractive again and she hadn't truly felt that way since Will dumped her.

She was getting her clothes together blindly, stopping to look at the underwear in her hands. She looked at her bedroom door, gave it a brief thought and then deciding against them she put them back in the drawer.

"Come on Olivia! Everyone's here!" Cora yelled through the door.

"I'm coming!" Olivia yelled back quickly slipping into sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt. She wasn't out to impress anyone and she wanted to be comfortable.

Opening her door she ran right into Cooper who was just closing the refrigerator with two beers in his hands. Olivia reached out wrapping her arms around him in a bear hug to hide the fact that she almost ran him down.

Cooper returned the hug and Olivia felt that pull deep in her pussy when she took a deep breath to inhale his scent. He always smelled like the outdoors and motor oil. There was something erotic about it. They held onto each other a bit longer than normal.

Cooper finally spoke in that deep husky voice of his. "You smell good sweet cheeks."

"Duh, I said I took a shower." she joked back and had the room laughing.

He kept his hand on her lower back as they walked into the living room. Everywhere he touched her set her skin on fire.

Cora then took charge; she loved to be in a powerful spot. She divided everyone into girls against guys for a competitive game of Cranium. As Olivia went to go sit with her team, Coop's hand dropped and he goosed her.

She yelped turning to face him. The look on his face was priceless and there was mischief twinkling in those muddy eyes. Olivia blew him a kiss then smiled sweetly when she spoke, "Get ready to get your ass kicked!"

The room broke out into a competitive shouting, laughing, and singing and out acting match. Everyone was laughing so hard tears were rolling down their faces. The group took a break and then paired off for a game of Taboo. Cooper and Olivia must've had some code worked out since they stomped on everyone!

After the games it was getting late and everyone was getting ready to head out. Cathy asked to borrow Cora's corset so they disappeared into the back bedroom to try it on. "C'mon Liv, come watch me squeeze her into the corset."

Olivia gave Cooper a look to say "sorry" then followed the girls to Cora's room.

"Boobs. That's what that fucking thing needs." Cora spoke as she was tossing it at Cathy.

"Well I have those." Cathy laughed and slipped into the corset. "Zip the back for me Liv."

Liv zipped her up while Cora laced the front. "Not bad." Cora noted then looked at Olivia. "Let's put it on Liv. She's got bigger hooters than both of us."

"That will not fit me." Olivia said adamantly.

"Try..." Cora laughed and helped Cathy out of it.

Once Cathy was free she tossed it to Olivia. It took all three of them to get it on Olivia! Then Cathy and Cora began the process of lacing her in. They both stood in front of Liv watching as she adjusted the "girls" and then tried to take a deep breath. The corset was laced she could barely breathe and her breasts were popping out the top almost to her chin!

"Skirt...." Cora said deep in thought turning back to her closet. She flipped through some hangers and found a long black skirt that was easy to slip on. "Put this on."

Olivia slipped out of her sweats and into the skirt turning a circle, "Well?" her voice came out soft and breathy.

"Damn....I'd fuck ya!" Cathy said reaching out to stroke the tops of her breasts.

Laughing Olivia opened the bedroom door and went to show the men. She didn't care about the other men; it was Coop's head she wanted to turn and make him drool.

She wasn't sure why. She never thought she was interested before. Thinking back maybe Olivia was a bit interested and just never wanted to admit it. She heard Cora and Cathy talking behind her muttering.

"I got a twenty that says she fucks him." Cora laughed.

"That's so not Olivia's style, but you're on." Cathy joined the laughter.

"DAMN!" Rick said as Olivia entered the living room.

"Does it look ok?" she asked as innocently as she could with that soft voice that was hers now due to lack of air. "Cooper what do you think?"

His eyes traveled very slowly over Olivia's body then stopped when they came back to her breasts. He grunted like a caveman while licking his lips. A blush rose to her cheeks and suddenly Olivia felt very naughty and very evil. Slowly she made a few turns in the living room bending at the waist so her breasts were right at Cooper's eye level.

"I want coffee, let's go out." Cathy said going over to sit in Rick's lap.

"Sounds good. Anyone else coming?" Rick offered to the room.

"We'll go. C'mon Larry." Cora took his hand and went out the front door.

"Liv?" Cathy looked at Olivia already knowing the answer.

"Nah, I have to work tomorrow so I'm gonna stay here." Olivia said glancing at Cooper; hoping he didn't want to go for coffee.

"Mmmhmmm." was all Cathy said as her and Rick followed the other couple out.

"I, uh, should probably get going." Cooper offered as he stood up fidgeting.

"Well I'm not going to turn into a pumpkin at midnight, let me change and then we can watch a movie or something." Olivia smiled watching him fidget.

"Yeah, that would be cool." He sat back down and watched her sway her hips seductively walking into her room.

Olivia leaned against her door, her heart getting ready to beat out of her chest. Everyone was gone; there was absolutely no one here to interrupt them. She could easily call Cooper into her room and see where things go... but what excuse could she use to call him in there? She shook her head she was over thinking this. She walked over to her computer desk to pet Merlin. He was batting around one of her hair scrunchies. Olivia bent down and asked him, "What should I do, Mer?"

Big green innocent eyes looked up at her as he responded, "Meow."

Laughing she took away the scrunchie and put her hair up in a crude bun. Then she reached back to unzip the corset. The thought of being able to take a deep breath again was nice. She felt around finding the zipper but the zipper wouldn't budge. She tried a few times then gave up pouting.

"Now what?" she groaned then thought about Cooper. "Cooper!" she yelled for him hoping he could help.

He opened the door poking his head in, "Yes?"

"Help me? The zipper seems to be stuck." Olivia spoke in a mock whiney voice.

He came over towering behind her. His hormones were in overdrive. She felt his hands gently caress her back nowhere near the zipper. He leaned over her shoulder, purring in her ear. His hands found their way down to Olivia's hips and rested tenderly there.

She leaned back into him knowing if she didn't want this she needed to say so now. In response her hands reached back between them and found the tops of his firm thighs. She stroked them a bit before letting her hand find his hard cock. He gasped in her ear as her small hand grabbed onto the silhouette and began to rub it through his jeans.

"Livvy...." his voice was strained, "if you don't stop that..."

Olivia gave him no chance to finish the sentence turning in his arms her lips met his and wasted no time with gentleness. The kiss was demanding and full of lust.

He could feel her hands trembling as they went up his shirt pulling it off his body. She tossed it behind her taking in his finely toned chest. Groaning she ran her fingers over his chest and through the dark patch of hair letting her fingers latch onto his nipples and pinch them.

Cooper jumped a bit and glanced back down at her breasts. She was breathing heavy and they heaved and fell with every breath. Olivia saw him swallow hard and became scared that he really didn't want her.

She had to know and with a trembling voice asked, "Does it bother you to see me like this?"

He shook his head and his voice trembled as he spoke, "On the contrary. It's getting me very....excited."

Taking that as a go ahead Olivia stepped towards him her hand heading straight for his hard-on. He took a step back hitting the wall. The smile that spread across her face was deliberate and wicked. There was nowhere left for him to go.

"Aren't you curious?" She asked stretching up to lick his lips.

"About you?" he asked trying to breathe.

She nodded sliding her hand in to his jeans. The softness of his cock was a marvel in her hand. It was throbbing and still growing. She began planting small kisses down his neck, then onto his chest continuing further flicking her hot tongue into his belly button. When she looked up she saw the desire flash in his eyes again.

"I've always wanted you. Always wondered." he spoke with raw emotion in his voice.

"I'm scared." Olivia admitted as she started unbuttoning his jeans.

"Don't be. Nothing will change between us." he reached down taking her chin in his hand lifting it to make their eyes meet.

"No, this is going to change everything, but I don't want to stop." She stood up on her tiptoes kissing him gently. He moaned into the kiss wrapping his arms around her.

Her hand was still between them to finish undoing his jeans. Olivia wanted him and had no intention of letting anything stop them now. She began to push his pants down and felt the softness of his flesh. It was like touching heaven. Other than the night in his bed it had been almost a year since she'd been this close to anyone. Her hands followed the pants all the way down, not stopping their contact with his skin.

She took her time untying his shoes, slipping them off then removing his jeans and underwear. She let her nails dig in just a bit, remembering after all their long talks late at night that he liked it a bit rough laughing as he shivered from her touch.

Her right hand latched on to him stroking his cock; he was longer and thicker than any man she'd ever been with before. She always paid attention to things like that and when her hand didn't fit around it she found herself a bit nervous.

Her lips were aching to taste and touch every place on his body. Mixing bites in with kisses she covered his chest and abs reveling in the gasps and moans of pleasure he was making which had her own juice dripping down her legs.

When she finally took the head of his cock in her mouth she could taste his pre cum, it was sweet and she felt the need to have the rest.

His head hit the wall and he slid down just a bit, Olivia grabbed on to the base and holding him still, set the pace. She took her time running her tongue around the head, then down the shaft. She treated it as if it was a special treat and she relished every lick. Getting on her knees she carefully suckled each one of his balls burying her face against his skin inhaling the strong male scent coming from his body.

"Jesus Liv, your mouth feels so good." He groaned letting his hands stroke her head, pulling the scrunchie from her hair.

Olivia's reply took him as deep as she could in her mouth suckling a bit harder. Like a Constrictor with its prey her head bobbed up and down his shaft using her tongue to massage him and breathing techniques she learned from years of choir so that her mouth never stopped or left him. She would toy with him bringing him nearly to orgasm and then slowing down to let him regain his senses.

Olivia loved teasing him, making this moment last. Cooper whimpered and moaned endearments between the shallow breaths he was attempting to take. His fingers tightening in her hair every time she brought him near release.

If he had any state secrets he would gladly surrender them. Whatever this Goddess before him wanted he would give her, as long as she would grant him the release that was causing his balls to ache almost to the point of pain.

"Please...O..Liv..Livvy...please..." Cooper was gasping for air.

Olivia smiled to herself; no one had ever allowed her the pleasure of teasing them so thoroughly. Her hands moved around gripping his ass tight, she pushed him deeper in her mouth, pausing to allow her gag reflex to adjust. When she felt confident that it had she then began pumping him hard and fast in her mouth, her nails pinching him as they dug in to his skin.

"LIV!" Cooper yelled as his whole body tensed and he felt the first burst of cum fill her mouth surrounding his cock. He expected her to pull away, but she stayed still swallowing what he pumped into her mouth, sucking gently to make sure she got every last drop.

Cooper felt his whole body shake as he came burst after burst. His fingers gradually loosened their hold in Olivia's hair, and he very slowly let himself move. He glanced down at the beauty before him; she was pulling off his half soft cock and looking up at him with a smile of contentment.

Olivia gave a soft laugh as she licked her lips, "If I would've known you tasted this good, I would've done this years ago!" she planted small kisses up his hip, stomach and chest until she was standing again. "I should probably go brush my teeth." she blushed and went to walk away.

Cooper reached out pulling her into his arms and kissed her deeply. He felt her relax as her arms wrapped around him and he found himself wanting to taste her. He broke the kiss and looked into her warm eyes. They were pools of cinnamon glazed over in lust.

Cooper had once told someone they were the kind of eyes that once you fell into them, you were lost forever. He should know, after all that's what happened to him. He leaned down and gave her a quick peck then began to laugh like a mad scientist.

His hands locked onto her waist and he quickly lifted her tossing her onto the bed. She gave a quick yelp, leaning up the best she could on her elbows.

"One of us is a bit overdressed for this party." He raised an eyebrow at her waiting to see her blush again.

"Well the way I see it, I wanted you naked so I stripped you. If you want me to join you, you'll just have to work for it." she shrugged nonchalantly pretending to check her nails.

Lilin Penn
Lilin Penn
33 Followers