Surpressed Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilin Penn
Lilin Penn
33 Followers

Cooper reached out and gave the skirt a hard yank. It easily slipped off Olivia's body revealing her underwear less state. "Good, you made it easy for me." he pulled her to the edge of the bed spreading her legs wide open.

Ever so gently he placed his tongue in her slit teasing her. Every move he made was deliberate; every lick was making her gasp. It was finally his turn to pay her back. He wanted her to suffer and beg for release, to ache the way he did. The problem was once he tasted her juices he couldn't slow himself down.

He used one hand to open her lips wider, her clit jumped out at him standing at attention. Cooper suckled it in feeling her thighs try to close around his head. Making good use of his upper arms he kept her legs open burying his mouth in the wetness.

Olivia felt her eyes roll back in her head, her back arching up offering her pussy to his demanding lips. She could feel his fingers running along her slit, teasing her hole. She wanted to tell him to come up there and fuck her, but no words would come out. Every time she opened her mouth another moan of pleasure escaped.

"Cooper...oh God! Oh Coop..." her voice was barely audible and her hips were undulating against his face.

Cooper finally slid two fingers in to feel how wet she was inside. He groaned with pleasure as he felt the walls of her pussy tighten around his fingers. The harder her hips bucked against his face the harder he began to bite, suck and pump at her.

Olivia felt her orgasm coming, she was having trouble breathing but she didn't want him to stop. Her mother once told her when you were finally with the right man the earth would shake, and damn was it shaking now!

"COOP!" she cried out pushing against his arms, snapping her thighs shut. Her heels found his shoulders and she pushed against him to try and move him out of her way before she popped his head!

He watched as she curled up on the bed, writhing in ecstasy and smiled proudly knowing he was able to give her such pleasure. Stretching out on the bed next to her planting soft kisses on the swell of her supple breasts, his hardness was pressing into her thigh letting her know he was ready for more.

Olivia took her time calming down and then stretched out flat on her back. Her eyes were closed as she felt Cooper's lips on her breasts and neck. His deep baritone voice was soft as he spoke in her ear, "You are so beautiful Olivia."

He sat up on his knees, urging her to do the same. Cooper cradled her face in his hands gazing lovingly into her eyes. "For years I have waited for you to come to me, to look at me the way you are now."

Fear set in, Olivia looked down at the bed, her voice trembling as she spoke. "You don't want me anymore, do you?"

Cooper took her hand, wrapped it around his hard cock and held her there. With his other hand he lifted her chin to meet his eyes. "Do you feel this? This is because I find you so damn attractive Liv, you are the one who makes my blood boil, who makes my nights unbearable with the thoughts of your dangerous curves and big tits." He placed a soft kiss to her lips, "I want you so bad I ache, Olivia."

Olivia sat there stunned then let her eyes skim down his naked glory. "I want you Cooper."

Cooper reached up and pulled the bow out of the corset. Her breasts did the rest of the work popping out as if they were held under pressure. Her nipples were darkened buds on creamy white skin. Cooper leaned forward fondling her breasts and tweaking the nipples.

Olivia let her hand caress his cock slipping down to massage his balls too, letting go of him she reached behind her back to unzip the corset. Cooper slid his hands under the material and helped slip it off her leaving her completely naked before him.

She gave him a playful shove to lay back on the bed climbing over him. As she leaned over him her nipples were teasing his chest. Cooper's large hands found their way back to her breasts, pulling the nipples into his mouth.

He felt Olivia slowly slide down on his cock, stopping when he was only about a third of the way in. "Cooper, you're so big....it hurts."

She felt his hand slide between them and his magic fingers found her clit. He rubbed it, teasing it waiting for her to let go. When he felt her hips begin to move on and off the small part she had inside her, he reached down to hold her hips steady. He wanted to be sheathed in her wetness.

All night they had teased the hell out of each other, and Cooper couldn't take anymore. He bit down on her nipple as he slammed his cock all the way in her. Olivia cried out in pleasure and pain digging her nails into his chest.

"I'm sorry, Baby." Cooper said softly, and before he could say more she shut him up with a kiss.

When she sat back up she began to roll her hips around, using her well trained muscles to milk him. He felt like his cock was surrounded by velvet and he watched as she did her erotic dance on him.

Cooper was mesmerized as Olivia reached up to play with her own breasts. Her fingers danced over the nipples pinching them and rolling them around. He felt her whole body begin to tense and he rocked her faster on him. He needed to feel her orgasm.

Her voice went up a few octaves and she cried out as her pussy held his cock in a vise. He didn't want this to end, so he tried to think of anything he could just so he wouldn't cum with her. She stopped moving on him and he felt her juices flowing around him dripping out of her going between his legs.

Olivia flopped over onto his chest nibbling lightly, "You feel so good inside me." She accented her words by tightening the walls of her pussy around him.

"Ready for more?" Cooper asked her as he flipped them over.

"I want everything you have to give." She moaned licking up the side of his neck.

Cooper began to pump her slowly, pushing all the way in, pulling almost all the way out. As he built up speed he reached under Olivia's legs pulling them up so he could bury himself deeper in her.

Olivia reached behind her own legs pulling them higher up. "Harder Cooper!" She begged him, opening up as much as she could. They were becoming a part of each other; no other man had ever made her feel the way she was now.

"I can't hold out much longer." Cooper said between thrusts, "Do you want me to pull out?"

"In me." She moaned, "I want to feel you cum inside me."

Cooper filled her completely and for the first time in her life she was having an orgasm in a missionary position!

"Oh God! Olivia!" Cooper cried out slamming into her one last time. It was as if he hadn't cum in years, blast after blast was pumping out into her, filling her with his seed.

Feeling Cooper's orgasm set off her own, and together they created a small lake on the bed.

The sounds of their breathing filled the room as they lay still in each others arms. When Cooper felt like he had enough strength to move he rolled off to the side pulling Olivia close to him. Her breathing was slow and steady; her hair was a mess covering her face. He'd never satiated a woman so thoroughly before that she fell asleep.

With a trembling hand he brushed her hair aside, caressing her cheek. "Good night." He kissed her softly whispering the words that were in his heart, "I love you, Olivia."

"I love you too Cooper, good night." Olivia smiled at his shock kissing any fears away.

Lilin Penn
Lilin Penn
33 Followers