Surprise!

Story Info
Surprising my straight hubby with a bi guy in drag.
3.6k words
4.56
105.5k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit, even as a married woman I absolutely LOVE going to our local gay/drag bar. Yes, being surrounded by women that are gay and bisexual is thrilling, but I will also admit that I find the "girls" in drag extremely exciting.

When I first went to the bar to watch the drag show I was amazed that lots of the "girls" looked better than I did.

In particular, there was a "girl" in an evening gown, long blonde wig, and surprisingly feminine features. I tipped her and while "she" sang she leaned forward, showing me that the cleavage I was looking at was just a trick of make-up and boning on the dress. However, I was surprised to look down the dress at one single pierced nipple sporting a small silver ring.

I do not know why, but that moment has always stuck in my head as extremely erotic!

That moment has evolved within my mind to a fantasy, as most erotic moments often do. I fantasize about buying her a drink and having the bar tender take it to her, him motioning in my direction and her lifting the glass to me with a sultry smile.

I wish to myself that I would have had the nerve to really talk to her that night, discover who she was, her sexual orientation, if dressing in drag was just fun or actually pleasurable. I know in actuality it would be different, but in my fantasies it plays out something like this!

Her show set is done and as we sit and talk, kicking back a couple drinks, relaxing a bit more than we should with the help of alcohol. I am pleasantly surprised to find that she is bisexual and her name, Ashley, is just as gender neutral as she is. She is single and doing the shows is fun for her, but she primarily lives her life as a man doing retail sales at a local cell phone store. I share that I am also bisexual, but married, a mother and about my life in general.

Our conversation is easy going and comfortable and there is a mutual attraction as friends and also a slight bit of sexual tension between us. The hour grows late and we exchange cell numbers and head our separate ways for the evening.

The next day Ashley texts my cell asking how I am, while I reply my husband inquires about who it is and I reply,

"Ashley. We met at the club last night?"

He tips me a look and says, "Gay or Bi?"

"Bi."

I reply back, purposely not mentioning that Ashley is actually a male in drag and letting my husband create his own fantasies.

Over the next few weeks Ashley and I text and talk often and get even closer. Together we plot getting together and share fantasies, confess secrets, and become good friends.

Knowing that my husband is assuming Ashley is a girl, I am not at all hesitant in asking if our kids can go spend the night with grandma and if Ashley can come over to hang out with us. As I expected, he is eager to oblige.

The night that Ashley is supposed to come over I am eager and tense. I have absolutely no clue how to dress, what to say, or whether she will be coming casual as a man, or dressed as a woman.

I don't want to seem desperate and don't want to go to the extreme of wearing a dress when we are just sitting at home, but I also don't want to look scrubby! Finally in a fit of exasperation I throw on a pair of black jean shorts and a simple pink fitted tee-shirt, although I am sure to pair it with some cute silky thong panties and bra...just in case!

The doorbell rings and I have to restrain myself from leaping to the door. Upon pulling the door open I find that Ashley has indeed, come dressed as woman as I had hoped. She is wearing a shoulder length wavy strawberry blonde wig, her blue eyes are very bright in comparison, and her make-up is done light and natural.

It appears she has struggled with some of the same issues as me and has arrived in hip-hugging jeans and a red fitted tee-shirt. She has on a small padded bra, giving her the impression of a tall, yet thin and small breasted woman.

I tell her hello and give her a hug, introducing her to my husband. My husband smiles and tells her hello, but I am not stupid. I caught the look in his eyes and him checking out her ass as she puts her purse next to the love seat adjacent from us before she sits down. I am always aroused when I notice my husband checking out another girl, but I am even more aroused at the fact that he is technically checking out a GUY.

We are having fun, a nice laid back time, watching stand-up comedians on TV, sharing funny stories, and popping back a few drinks. I am keeping mine limited, because I do not want to get drunk. Although I did decide to make some jello shots for the occasion!

I announce that I am going to get some jello shots and ask who wants one, and we all agree we do. On my way passed Ashley to get them, she reaches out and smacks my ass, giving me a grin and making eye contact letting me know that she is planning on more.

Coming back from the kitchen, jello shots in hand, I decide to start getting things rolling on my own and have a seat next to Ashley on the love seat instead of back on the couch with my husband. We down our jello shots, daring each other and seeing who can swallow theirs the fastest and easiest.

She shots are taking effect; my head is starting to cloud, when I feel a hand on my knee. I look over at Ashley and she is slyly watching TV and rubbing her hand from my knee up my thigh and back down again, a slight smile on her face.

I look to my husband, who has obviously noticed, and he smiles at me and nods.

I move my hand to Ashley's arm and start running my fingers up and down while she continues to rub my leg. My husband is watching and my lady parts are really starting to heat up.

Ashley moves toward me, sweeps my hair back and begins kissing my neck. I feel my breath suck in, and grab for her waist to pull her closer to me.

She drops to the floor and kneels between my parted legs, again running her hands up my thighs before sliding them up my shirt and cupping my breasts. She gives them a quick squeeze and then, much to my amazement, pulls her hands out of my shirt and stands up.

For a moment I am flabbergasted. I watch her stand up and think to myself that my mommy body must have turned her off. But she tips a wink at me, turns, and drops back to her knees in front of my husband. She begins to run her hands up his thighs up just like she did to me, paying special attention to a certain swelling that has recently started in my husband's pants!

I curl my legs up under me and start to watch Ashley play with my husband. The voyeur that I am, I am relishing this immensely. My husband's eyes are closed, his head leaned back, and he is enjoying Ashley fondling him.

She presses a hand on either side of my husband's pants fly, bites the fabric between her teeth and pulls. There is a loud pop as they come unbuttoned, and she skillfully clenches the metal between her teeth and pulls the zipper down.

I notice her reach between her legs and back toward her ass and know that she must be uncomfortable trapped in those tiny jeans.

I unleash one leg from under me, open it wide and let it trail to the floor. I drop my hand between my parted legs and enjoy the heat. I will admit that there are times that I have major penis envy; however, I love the fact that I am the only one that really has a pussy in this situation!

Ashley releases my husband's cock from his pants and slowly moves her hands up it. She turns and looks at me, making eye contact and giving me a quick wink before sinking her mouth over it. My husband sighs and reaches up to grab her hair, but she quickly grabs his wrists and presses them down.

It's not often that hubs and I have group situations where he is being paid a lot of attention, so I am really glad to see how much is being given to him. I move to the floor so I can get a closer view, stealing a quick grab between Ashley's thighs and feeling something not very feminine growing down there!

I grab a seat next to my husband so I can watch Ashley give him head from a better point of view. My god, she looks beautiful down there, just sucking away. She grabs onto the sides of my husband's pants, he leans up and she drags them down, leaving my husband naked from the waist down.

He isn't near orgasm yet, but his balls are tightening, showing me orgasm is approaching. However, Ashley can tell what is going on and she turns her focus to me.

"Are you going to take those off?"

she asks in her husky voice, motioning toward my own shorts.

A moment of tension and panic sets in for a second, as it always does when I have to expose my cootchi with my giant thick labia. I have yet to have sex with a girl built like me in the lower region, and I think that MOST people have not been with a girl like me, therefore I get nervous about it and how people will handle my appearance or if they would be able even figure out how to START pleasuring me.

I stand up, slowly unbuttoning my shorts and sliding them down my thighs. I let them fall to my feet, kick them off and start to sit down again.

"Huh-uh." Ashley says, "panties too."

I stand motionless for a moment. Not sure what to do. But I note that while she looks at me she has slowed down playing with my husband's cock and that simply will not do. So I slid my little lacey panties down too and stand for moment, naked from the waist down, not sure what comes next.

Ashley grabs my hand and pulls me over, stands me in front of my husband so he is looking at my ass and presses her hands between my legs and forces them open.

She must have seen the look of panic on my face, because she gives my puffed up pussy a kiss, looks at me and says,

"Don't worry, baby. I promise I will be nice."

At which point she pushes me back, landing my ass on my husband's stomach. She drops back to sucking on my husband again, and from this point of view it's almost like I have a penis of my own she is sucking on. I can see her staring at my pussy folds as she slurps on him and I'm really just not sure what to do!

I sit for a few minutes watching her slurp away, and then reach down and slide my fingers across my bulging labia. She lets me open my lips up for her, but as soon as I run my fingers up to my clit she smacks my hands away.

She moves up from my husband's dick and kisses my cunt. Licking her way up and down my lips while stroking at my husband's spit covered pole. Finally she settles herself at my clit and licks lightly. Just enough for me to breathe deep and open my legs a little more.

She surprises both my husband and I by gripping his member, and pressing it to my opening. Hub's has been played with for quite a while now, and he is eager to press himself into my pussy.

He goes to work, lifting his hips up and down, I am on my tip-toes with my legs apart, and Ashley eagerly leans down and moves back and forth between sucking on my clit and licking at my husband's sack.

I relax and try to enjoy her tongue. My head buzzing from the jello shots, my husband panting behind me. But he gets my pussy all the time. I know he wants something more, and Ashley knows it too.

I rise from my husband and Ashley and I begin to kiss. She peels her own shirt off over her head and I see that she has used her clever use of make-up to create cleavage again as well and using the padded bra. She peels my shirt off over my head and quickly undoes my bra. I'm now the only one nude. I look around, feeling embarrassed and excited at the same time.

My husband is watching us and slowly stroking at himself, knowing that he has neared orgasm a couple times, but he isn't ready to blow his load yet. I can tell by the way that he is looking at Ashley that he is hoping she will be the one to produce it for him.

She lays me back on the floor, her ass in the air facing my husband, and goes back to sucking at my clit. Holy lord she is good at it! I have only ever had my husband and my old female room-mate bring me to orgasm orally, but Ashley is well on her way!

I watch my husband carefully through slitted eyes, admiring Ashley's ass, tugging at his cock. He eagerly leans toward Ashley, reaching around and unzipping her fly and pulling her jeans down her thighs.

I see that Ashley is wearing a thong, which drives my husband crazy, and she quickly reaches down and grabs her penis, pulling it forward and squeezing her thighs together, leaving my husband to look at a smooth and very feminine ass.

Ashley leans up from my pussy, looking me deep in the eyes. I look down and see her cock peeking out from the top of the thong. I can't believe that I am laying here doing this. One of my biggest fantasies come true!

But an unspoken question passes between our gaze.

"How is your husband going to react?" her eyes say to me.

"I don't know." My eyes say back.

My husband spreads apart Ashley's ass cheeks and begins flicking his tongue at her asshole. She sighs and I see her penis twitch. I am dying to reach down and stroke it in my hands, but I don't want to give it away to my husband just yet what is really going on.

I wriggle out from under Ashley and move to sit next to my husband so I can roll his penis around in my hands while he eats Ashley's ass. Ashley presses herself down on her forearms, letting her hairless ass cheeks open farther, but being sure that she keeps her thighs pressed tightly together.

I can tell the moment of truth is quickly approaching. We won't be able to keep this a secret much longer.

"Do you want me?" Ashley breaths to my husband.

"Uh-huh." He says back while still licking at her ass.

"Even if I'm built a little different?" She asks between gasps as my husband licks away.

"I don't care."

He pulls his mouth away from her ass and begins massaging her cheeks.

"My wife worries all the time about how she is built different, and it has never bothered me any."

With that, Ashley rolls over. My husband is so eager that he grips her panties and pulls them down, not noticing the bulge in them until after they are off. He stops pulling them off halfway down her thighs, staring at the small erect penis in front of him.

Ashley's penis isn't even close in size to my husband's. She is about 5 inches and thinner than him. However, a cock is a cock, even if it is attached to a very hot "woman".

Ashley looks at me with a little bit of fear. My husband is a very large man at 6'2 and 250. If he gets angry, he could really hurt her. I look to my husband and he looks back to me in shock.

"What?" he asks in disbelief.

"Please?" I say softly, meaning so many things with that little word.

He looks back at the penis in front of him, pulls the panties off the rest of the way and stops for a second. I can see that Ashley's penis is starting to wilt and she begins to stand up, seeing that the night is likely done and my hubs is just not having this, no matter how feminine she looks.

She rises to her feet and begins to turn away, her penis only half erect and hanging.

"Wait," my husband says, grabbing her hips.

He turns her back toward him, him sitting on the floor, her standing with her penis only a foot away from his face.

He looks back to me, looks up at her, looks over her body, and then surprises us all by taking her shrunken penis into his mouth.

My jaw drops. My pussy tightens. Ashley's ass clenches and her head leans back. I watch in utter amazement as my husband gulps her penis deep into his mouth and begins to suck. I can see that Ashley's erection is quickly returning and my already wet pussy is becoming even wetter.

My husband sucks, gulps, and pulls his mouth across Ashley's shaft and I can see Ashley's small balls tightening with pleasure.

"Slow down there big boy," She says calmly, "Do you want to fuck me?"

I can see a million questions racing through my husband's mind. He looks back to me again while I'm spread out, gently fingering at my twat, and then grips Ashley's ass and growls,

"Yes."

Ashley quickly drops to the floor, gets on her hands and knees and sticks her ass out for my husband. I want a close up view of this! I leap down to the floor with them, land some wet sloppy kisses across Ashley's ass, and then make sure I give my husband a few deep, wet sucks to get his cock fully hard and nicely lubed up.

He leans forward and presses himself against Ashley's hole, rubbing his cock head against it a little bit before starting to press. I watch my husband slowly sink his shaft in and feel my pussy positively throb.

I watch my husband pick up the pace, grunting and clinging to Ashley's ass. I can see Ashley's hard penis wavering underneath her and lick my lips, falling to the ground and I shimmy myself under her and take it into my mouth.

I'm lying on my back, cock in mouth, looking up at my husband sliding himself in and out of Ashley's ass when I feel a warm wet tongue caress my clit. I look down and see Ashley, licking at me when she can between strokes, her face pinched with pleasure.

I reach down and begin to play with myself while I suck and watch my husband pump away. I don't want Ashley thinking about me. I want her to focus on her own pleasure right now.

I pump a couple fingers in to get them good and wet before rubbing furiously at my hardened pearl. It is hard, swollen and very eager to be played with. It's almost like I am sporting a small penis of my own!

I take my hood and peel it forward and back over my clit, feeling the familiar burn in my thighs and tightening in my pussy of my orgasm nearing. I can see my husband's tight balls and can feel Ashley twitching in my mouth. The only question is going to be who will cum first.

I feel Ashley harden even more in my mouth and know that it is going to be her and take a certain pride and pleasure in how much she is enjoying herself. I can feel her hot breath against my pussy lips, panting as she nears orgasm, suddenly she nearly falls, letting out a very feminine scream and she releases a hot load across my awaiting tongue.

The pulsing in her ass must have been intense; because I see my husband's balls practically disappear into him and he loudly grunts as he shoots his own hot load into her ass.

I'm the only one left. I press my fingers into my snatch once again, giving a few quick, hard, pulls at my g-spot, getting my fingers really good and wet before going to work massaging my clit again.

The orgasm washes over me, very suddenly, and extremely intense. It seems that every pulse is an orgasm all of its own. I let myself scream and let my body contract and wriggle across the living room floor.

I finish, panting and looking up at my husband and Ashley, both of them sitting with their now soft penises lying against their thighs and grin sheepishly up at them.

"You two are too yummy." Ashley says, gathering up her clothes and getting dressed.

"I hope you will let me come over again sometime?"

"Absolutely!" I call out, not even giving my husband a chance to answer.

He looks at me, showing that a million thoughts are racing through his head. But only one is going through mine. Will he let Ashley fuck HIM next time?