Surprise at the Campground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers

"Y-Y-Yes-s-s..." She stammered and lightly held his shoulders. Sam's hands covered her breasts and he looked into her eyes in the semi-darkness. "OH! MY! GAWD!" Her body shuddered and her fingernails dug into his shoulders as he let himself go.

He had always wondered, but had never felt comfortable enough to mention it to Pat. He was wide awake and it was really happening! What a strange but yet enjoyable sensation, as he emptied his cock began to stiffen and extend down along Terry's slit. "DAMN! OH SHIT!"

Terry's grip lessened on his shoulders as he felt her own release. The warm liquid flowed over his prick, as the erotic sensation brought him to full erection. His cock pressing up between her outer lips as her fluid cascaded over and around him. Slowly it ebbed and they sat motionless, looking into one another's eyes, as their minds digested what had just occurred.

"That is the lewdest thing I have ever seen!" They both jumped at the sound of Pat's voice. She stood in the doorway staring down at them. "I never thought that could be so erotic. But it's my turn."

They moved slightly as Pat moved between them and straddling Terry's lap squatted down. Facing Terry she leaned forward until their lips met. Sam ran his hands along Pat's ribcage until he was caressing the four breasts that were pressed tightly against one another.

"Ummmmm..." Pat's body relaxed and the warm liquid from her body flowed down over Terry's open slit and Sam's hard prick. No one moved until Pat's bladder was empty. Terry and Pat broke their kiss. "THAT was SO nasty!" But erotic!"

Sam was trapped under the weight of both of them, when he felt fingers brushing against the top of his cock. It took him a moment to understand what was now happening. He couldn't tell whose fingers belonged to whom, but he knew what they were doing. Reaching up again he began caressing both of their breasts, as they masturbated.

"Oh fuck Terry! You're going to make me cum! I'm going to cum!"

"Yes! Do me! His cock is SO hard in my cunt slit!"

'Oh fuck! They were doing each other! They were jacking each other off!' Sam knew what was happening! As their fingers moved faster they bumped the top of his cock making it slap up and down against Terry's slit.

"OH-H-H-H-h-h-h-h-n-n-n-o-o-o-w-w-W-W-W-W!!!" Both women screamed simultaneously as they climaxed. Sam held their breasts and felt the muscles of both bodies contract as their orgasms erupted.

Sam wrapped his arms around Terry and held both women tight as their bodies relaxed. "Damn I don't believe what just happened."

"I don't e-e-either..." Terry managed.

Pat remained silent for a few moments, "I have wondered, but even though it was a turn on, I always thought it was gross. But... Hearing the two of you talking and then seeing it...I just had to join you! Gawd! I've never cum so hard in my life! It was certainly different, but not gross. Damn!"

We all nodded together in the dimness of the bathroom. Pat finally stood and stepped out into the narrow hallway. I pulled my still erect cock from between Terry's wet thighs and stood.

Pat motioned to Terry, "The shower isn't big enough for the three of us, so you hop in first cutie. Then Sam can get in, and I'll go last." She giggled, "Since I seem to be the least messy."

"You'll just have to be quick Ter, the hot water tank isn't all that big," I nodded towards Pat, "or she'll end up with just cold water."

"We need to take care of this too. Poor guy." Terry smiled and momentarily held my cock in the palm of her hand.

Pat laughed. "Oh we will! But I'm going to make some coffee first."

Terry stepped into the shower and I patiently waited my turn as Pat went into the kitchen. Terry showered quickly and left the water running as she stepped out. Handing her a towel I took my turn, then called "Pat! Here you go!" I stepped into the hall as she passed me and got in.

I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. I still had the need to get off, but at least I had come down to half staff, and it wasn't too uncomfortable. Sitting down at the little kitchen table I poured a cup of coffee and noticed that Terry had done the same as me and was wrapped in her towel. We sat quietly sipping our coffee, and heard the shower turn off. Pat came out and getting her coffee sat down with us.

We sat for the longest time talking and drinking coffee. Sam learned that, unbeknownst to him, Pat and Terry had been getting together for the past month. The morning sun was shining in the windows as the two of them finished up telling how they had shared their fantasies. They spared no lust filled detail and Sam found his cock erect and throbbing.

Pat glanced down at his hard on then at Terry. "You better take him in the bedroom." She smiled and undid the towel, letting it fall. "I'll be right there."

Terry stood and let her towel fall, then took Sam's hand and led him back to the bed. Turning she let his towel fall to the floor and took his hard member in her hand. "Pat has told me so much, but I still haven't felt this buried in me." She sat on the edge of the bed and pulling him forward took the head between her warm lips.

"Oh damn Terry, that feels good!" And it did! She held him just beyond the crown with her teeth, as her tongue circled the tip. Reaching down he took her breasts in his hands and let his thumb gently flick over the hard nipple. Holding his hard shaft in her fist she pulled her lips off him and looked up and smiled.

Sam took this moment to push her gently back onto the bed and knelt on the floor between her thighs. His hands lightly caressed her thighs, leaning forward she willingly opened them. As he moved closer the scent of the soap mixed with the scent of her juices filled his nostrils.

His hands traveled up her thighs until the fingertips touched her thick hair and gently opened the outer lips. Pressing his lips tight to the exposed folds he extended his tongue until he was inside her.

"Oh!" Terry gasped as he entered her then slowly he moved upward his tongue leading the way.

Her juices flowed freely and he found them sweet to the taste. With his forefinger and thumb holding her open to him, his remaining fingers ran through the hair covering her pubic bone and along her lower belly.

"Oh my! OH MY GAWD!" Terry attempted to push her hips up towards him to get closer, but he held her down.

He found what he sought. Using his fingers to spread the top of her slit wide, he pressed his lips tight around the hard nub of her erect clit and sucked it between his lips. Allowing his hands to slide down along her thighs he pushed them into her wetness. His tongue flicked and circled just the tip of her clit.

"OH! OH! YES!" Terry's hands found his head and pulled him tighter to her.

The bed moved as Pat came in and knelt beside her. She cradled Terry's head on her thigh. "His tongue is like magic, isn't it?" Pat softly caressed Terry's cheek and breasts, as they both watched Sam move slowly between her thighs.

"Yes. You told me! But! I! Never...!" Terry's body jerked with each flick of his tongue.

"I've told you he's the only man I've known that always makes sure that I am satisfied before he gets his own release." Pat's hands slipped along Terry's ribcage. "Go ahead lover, I can feel it building. Just let it happen."

Sam could feel it too! The muscles in Terry's belly became taunt. Sucking her clit deep into his mouth, his teeth held the base as he flicked his tongue faster over the tip. His thumbs well lubed from her juices pumped alternately in her pussy. Suddenly and without warning he pulled one thumb out and pressed it against then deeply, into her tight puckered back hole.

"AHH-H-H-H-H!!! FUCK-K-K-K!!!" Terry's body arched off the bed, releasing Sam's head her fists beat on the mattress as her climax racked her body. "AH-H! AH-H! O-O-O-E-E-E-I-I-I..."

Pat grabbed Terry's hand in midair and held them in hers. "Yes baby, that's it! Let it happen! Lick her wet cunt Sam. Don't stop!" She watched as Terry's body traveled through the circle of orgasm, and her husband's assault on her clit.

"Oh-h-h no more-e-e...please-e-e..." Terry came down the backside of her climax and her body jerked with each flick of Sam's tongue on her sex.

Sam knew her clit would be extremely sensitive after her climax and lifting slightly removed his tongue and allowed his hot breath to caress the nub. Pulling his thumb from her now wet pussy his lips formed a seal over the outer lips and he began to suck. She flowed freely as he swallowed the sweet sticky juices.

"Oh my gawd." Terry spoke in a near whisper. Pat released her hands and Terry's fingers gently caressed Sam's head. She looked up and Pat smiled softly down at her. "Oh Pat. I've never..." Her voice trailed off.

Pat nodded. "I know. How well I know..." She also knew that her man was not finished yet either. Sam glanced up at her. She winked and nodded to him.

His thumb filled the empty space as his lips left Terry's cunt. Using his tongue he licked along each side of her slit, then teasingly circled around where Terry's now soft clit was hiding. Like a feather touching skin his tongue circled around and around then down along the folds and back up.

"Oh shit! Oh damn!" Terry looked up wide-eyed at Pat. "I'm going to again." Pat nodded knowingly.

Although not with the firmness as before Sam felt Terry's clit begin to react. Sam's tongue circled the base of the sheath, barely touching her clit as it emerged. Looking up the plane of her body he watched her facial expressions to judge how fast he should go.

"Fuck-k-k-k me-e-e-e..." Breathlessly Terry felt it begin to happen again. "Oh-h-h-h sweet mother!"

Sam began moving his thumbs again, enjoying the feeling of them rubbing against one another through the thin membrane. He didn't increase pressure with his tongue but began to circle faster around the base of Terry's clit.

"ahhhhhhhhhh..." Terry's body shuddered softly. "ummmm" She felt her tummy tighten and release with an orgasm like she had never felt before. It flowed gently through her body until she thought it would never end.

Sam felt it happening and continued with gentleness. Slowly he removed his thumbs and using his fingers opened her entire sex to his tongue. Traveling from her clit he moved down along her swollen lips until he made a small circle around the tight puckered hole. Pausing for only a moment he made his way upwards, then back. He stopped only when her juices stopped flowing and her body went limp.

Rising up on his knees he brought his throbbing cock to her until the underside made contact with her slit. Holding Terry open with one hand he took the base of his cock in his other hand, then looked up to Pat.

She looked down at Terry and spoke softly. "Are you ready sweetheart?" With a faraway look in her eyes Terry nodded. Pat looked back at Sam and smiled.

Holding his hard blood-engorged prick in his fist he entered her. He wanted this woman and her glistening swollen sex invited him in. It took all his willpower to go slowly. Beads of sweat broke out and trickled down his cheeks as every fraction of an inch was accepted into the heat of her cunt.

"I...can...feel...his...veins...pulsating." Terry spoke to no one in particular. Her hands pressed down firmly between her belly button and pubic bone. "UGGHHH!"

Sam had to force the last inch and Terry groaned as the head pushed against her cervix. He now held her hips firmly in his hands. He didn't move as she got used to him inside her. The muscles relaxed around his shaft and slowly he withdrew.

"No-o-o-o-o-o-yes-s-s-s-S-S-S-S" Terry cried out as he withdrew, then filled her again. Her fingers found her clit as she began caressing it.

"Damn! Oh fucking DAMN!" Sam's cock glistened with her cum as he pumped faster. The added eroticism of her fingers playing with herself was rapidly bringing him to completion.

Pat's own fingers had been busy next to Terry's cheek. "Oh gawd honey! Fuck her! YES!" Terry's eyes darted from Pat jacking off next to her then down to Sam's pumping cock. "Cum in her! Cum in her! Empty your balls in her!" Her fingers were a blur!

"YES! YES! YES! Do it! Do ME!" Terry's hips bucked against her fingers and Sam's cock.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Pat's fingers squeezed her clit as she brought herself off. She stared at his cock knowing he was about to erupt.

"oh...oh...oh..." Terry whimpered. "OHHHHHIT'SSSSNOWW!!!" Holding the top of her slit open using thumb and index finger, she was literally jacking herself off!

Sam was taking it all in as he fucked her with a vengeance! His pubic bone slammed roughly against Terry's as his balls slapped resoundly against her ass cheeks. He held it back! He grasped her hips with all his strength. His cock strained until he felt it would split in half!

"grrrrrR-R-R-R-R-R!!!!" He was there! Terry's entire body bounced as he slammed into her one last time! Their pubic bones ground together as he held her tight to him and didn't move. "AH-H-H-H-H-H!!"

It began deep in his belly; moved through his balls; then rapidly up his shaft! His temples pounded as the first of his hot cum exploded from his cock. It shot against the top of Terry's cunt and washed back over his throbbing cock! "FUCK-K-K-K-K-K-K-K!!!!!" He screamed!

"GAWDDDFUCKINGGGDAMNNNN!!" Terry's fingers never stopped and she jacked herself off to another climax.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Pat repeated over and over as she now had two fingers fucking herself, and using her other hand to bring herself off again.

"OH DAMN! Oh damn!" Sam felt each load erupt with every beat of his heart. Terry was full, Sam's cock covered with his own cum and the creamy white seed leaking out and dripping down onto his balls. He fucked her until he was empty. "Ohhhhhhshittttt"

With shorter strokes and an empty, rapidly softening cock, he continued until there was just no more! His cock slipped out wetly and he fell across Terry and took a nipple gently between his lips and softly licked its hardness.

Terry's fingers lay motionless against her clit. The convulsing muscles slowing, yet still forcing Sam's cum out, to run down between her thighs and along his flaccid cock.

With his remaining strength Sam pulled himself off Terry and up next to them on the bed. 'What a fantastic weekend', he thought to himself.

********

I hope you have had as much "trouble" reading this as I have had in writing it. Many thanks to my friend 'Sam' for his/her relating this story to me.

Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers
12