How I Came To Have Two Wives

Story Info
My journey into a polyamorous relationship.
7.9k words
4.37
38.3k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brett07
Brett07
240 Followers

How I Came To Have Two Wives

The story of how past lovers played their part in leading me into a polyamorous relationship.

To Whom It May Concern: All sex acts, be they described herein, or otherwise alluded to, took place when the participants were over the age of eighteen. Where there are references to when any of the characters were underage, nothing of a sexual nature occurred, and no inference to the contrary may be drawn.

The following stand alone story is a first person retrospective. It's my first attempt at writing in this style, so I hope you enjoy it.

I was twenty-five and she was eighteen when I first dated my wife, Emily. Before that, I'd had a string of sex partners, some of whom got upgraded to girlfriend status.

The first was my high school sweetheart, Janet. Our mothers had rooted for us, and who knows, we may still have been together, had it not been for her overbearing beast of a father deciding I wasn't good enough for his little girl. The pressure upset Janet so much she broke up with me. Some years later, I heard his son had rebelled against his father's tyranny and clocked him one. How I wish I'd been there to witness the event.

With any love element out of the picture, I fucked my way through college, the best being twin sisters, but that's a whole other story. One of my lovers came about as the result of an accident. I was on the swim team and the early morning training session was over. As I headed out from the showers, knucklehead Steve shoved open the door so hard it almost broke my nose. With only a towel wrapped around me, and blood gushing from both nostrils, I got led to the treatment room.

Coach, still wearing her one-piece bathing suit, shooed everyone out, then set about stemming the flow. By the time the bleeding had stopped, everyone else had gone off to start the rest of their day.

With my head still tilted back, Coach took a wet cloth and cleaned the drying blood from the rest of my face, arms and chest. She then put her face close to mine to inspect the damage.

Casting my eyes down, I could just make out her prominent nipples where they stretched the lycra of her swimsuit. When I leaned back to improve the view, Coach overbalanced. In trying to brace herself against me, she discovered my hard cock.

Before I could gush out an apology she pulled the towel away and took a good look. I could only watch in awe as she peeled down the top of her swimsuit to expose her firm breasts, then dropped to her knees, took hold of my cock, wrapped her lips about the head, and sucked me off.

I exploded into her mouth in short order and had to grit my teeth to stop from crying out. Coach swallowed it all. The swimsuit got pulled back into place and I was dismissed to the changing rooms, still with blood caked gauze stuffed up my nostrils.

At our next training session, and with a black eye to go with the swollen nose, I had to avoid eye contact with Coach. Not because of embarrassment or shame, but to prevent getting another erection.

Session over, Coach stood there while we filed into the changing rooms. As I drew level she held me back, looked hard at my nose, then told me, once I was showered and dressed, to come to the treatment room for a further examination.

After the others had gone, and fully clothed, I headed for the treatment room. Coach, dressed in the top and shorts all faculty coaches wore, had me sit on the treatment bed. She took hold of my head and proceeded to inspect my nose from every possible angle.

Once satisfied no permanent damage had been done, instead of moving away, she kissed me hard on the mouth. I heard a zipper go down but it wasn't mine. The next thing I knew, she pulled my hand to the front of her shorts and shoved it inside.

My eager fingers ran over the soft fabric of her panties, but that wasn't good enough for Coach and she shoved the tips of my fingers down past the waistband, where I discovered my first completely bald pussy.

Soon I had two fingers inside her sodden slit and Coach was humping my hand while our tongues battled it out. After using both hands to free my cock, she preceded to wank me in unison to my plunging fingers.

Coach screamed into our locked mouths when she came, then pulled away my cum covered hand before dropping her head to finish me off with her lips and tongue. As she bobbed on my cock I licked her female fluids from my fingers. Again, my cumming in her mouth brought proceedings to a close. The next time we met this way I got to taste her cum from the source. Alongside the usual mix of pussy juice and feminine odours, it bore a hint of chlorinated water. To this day I get aroused by the smell coming from a swimming pool.

Coach and I carried on exploring each other's bodies right through to graduation some eighteen months later. Except I was never allowed to fuck her in the pussy, in case she got pregnant or her husband discovered the evidence. Getting no complaint from me, the husband in question being the huge and intimidating athletics coach, I went on to gain a first class degree in how to pleasure a woman without shoving my cock up her cunt.

My horizons next got expanded by the mother of an on-again, off-again, girlfriend, slash, fuck buddy, Alice. The mother was French and gorgeous. Her husband on the other hand was not. He was an overweight high-up in local government and always wore a dark suit. Just picture the Fat Controller from Thomas the Tank Engine, if you know who that is.

Anyway, Alice and I had drifted apart, she was dating some Australian barman, when where I worked needed something translated into French. Rather than spend out on translation fees I gave Alice's mother a call. She was keen to help, so that same afternoon, and on the company dime, I paid her a visit at home.

She answered the door wearing one of her trademark wraparound dresses that seemed to flow over her body and make it something ethereal. It wasn't just her full tits, narrow waist, round hips and long legs, but the fact they were so perfectly proportioned. Add her flawless complexion, elegant poise, and French accent, and you had a walking wet dream.

When she shook my hand in greeting, spoke my name and insisted I call her Yvette, my knees weakened.

Business like, Alice's mother showed me into the dining room, where the table could double as a desk, and sat us facing each other. A fresh pot of coffee, cream and sugar, plus some delicate biscuits, were already in place. Over the coffee we exchanged pleasantries. She never mentioned Alice, so neither did I. I passed over the short passage of text in need of translating, then watched her electric blue eyes as she read it through. Picking up a pen, she started to write.

The translation took minutes. The intense fuck session she extracted as payment, a little longer. All I'd done was ask what I owed for her time. In reply, she slid a stockinged foot up my leg to just short of my cock. As I couldn't believe this goddess was the least bit interested in me, I just froze.

Not to be denied, Alice's mother removed the foot, slid under the table, extracted my cock, and took me into her mouth. Her oral skills had me explode in record time.

My cock got sucked dry and put away before she emerged, and I thought we were done. Yvette decided we were not. She undid the belt holding the dress in place, drew her arms from the sleeves, and let it slip to the floor. It left her perfect body framed by stockings, suspenders, a balconette bra and sheer panties, all in black. The edge of each nipple peeped over the top of the bra, and I could make out her trimmed bush and the start of her slit through the front of the panties.

Knowing she had my undivided attention, Yvette rotated to reveal the back of the panties were a thong. Her ass was to die for, more so than her daughter's who had only half her mother's genes. In turning back, she unhooked the bra and it joined the dress on the floor. Her unfettered breasts dropped no more than an inch and her nipples pointed straight at me. In case I needed further encouragement, which I didn't, Alice's mother cupped her tits and twisted each nipple to greater hardness.

With my cock getting its second wind I got to my feet. Unsure of what was expected of me, and still fully clothed, I just stood in front of Yvette. She put a hand to the back of my neck, pulled my head to her breast, and pressed a nipple to my lips.

While I sucked on her nipples and fondled each breast, Yvette set about removing my clothes. She managed the jacket, shirt and tie with only brief interruptions to my busy lips and hands. Unbuckling my trousers, she let them drop. Her hands then turned to my underwear, easing them down until my erection sprang free.

She fondled my cock and balls for a few moments before warm air hit my ear and Yvette whispered for me to drop to my knees, but slowly.

Leaving my hands to carry on caressing her breasts, I gave each nipple a goodbye kiss and a promise to return, then kissed my way down her soft and sensuous body. When I licked at her belly button, she shuddered.

Keeping my tongue in constant contact, I slid down over Yvette's mons and onto the sheer panties. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating and I sucked at her pussy through the fine mesh.

Her hands pushed on my shoulders to get me lower still. I relinquished her breasts in exchange for the feel of her bare ass cheeks. Taking a firm grip, I pulled Alice's Mother's cunt hard against my lips and pushed the fabric of her panties into her dripping wet gash.

In response, Yvette stepped one leg over my shoulder and straddled my face. I resumed sucking at her panties like a man dying of thirst, drawing nectar from deep within her pussy.

Lusting for more, Yvette broke contact just long enough to pull the panties to one side, then planted the meat of her cunt back onto my lips and started to hump. Within seconds she came in a series of pulsating spasms that seemed to want to suction pump my lips to her pussy.

Holding my head in place, Alice's mother eased me flat to the carpet and continued to fuck my face through a series of orgasms. As eating pussy was top of my list after fucking, I licked at her dripping cunt flaps and sucked on her clit for longer than any other woman I'd known could take.

When Yvette did roll away, her body still wracked with convulsions, she stared at me with wide eyes and asked where I'd learned to eat pussy. I lacked the breath to explain how I'd become so proficient and just grinned. In response, Alice's mother licked her cum from my face and lips before sucking on my tongue.

Coach's cunt would have had its fill by now, so I expected to have to settle for another blow job before being sent on my way. Not so Yvette, who led me into their sitting room, slipped off her panties, spread-eagled herself on the couch, then, in that sultry French accent of hers, told me to get naked and fuck her until I could fuck her no more.

Shedding the rest of my clothes I climbed between her legs. Alice's mother lifted her hips, then guided my solid cock into her still hungry cunt. When I bottomed out, she wrapped her stocking-clad legs around my ass and started to hump at me in earnest. Soon our hips were a blur as my downward thrusts were met by Yvette's upward push, slamming our hips together and burying my cock to the hilt with each stroke.

Even after I'd spurted a load into her unprotected pussy, Yvette kept up the fucking. Having climaxed twice, it took forever for me to cum for a third time, before which I pushed this French bombshell through yet another series of orgasms. With the gleam of sweat coating our bodies we collapsed in exhaustion. Once we'd recovered the use of our limbs, Yvette helped me get dressed, then sent me off with a promise to be in touch.

For the next two years, and several times a month, Alice's mother translated my brains out. It all came to a halt when I was headhunted by another company. As I was otherwise single, I accepted, but it meant moving across the country, ending our very French affair.

As a consequence of the move, my sex life took a hit. A colleague, Big Mike, by dint of him being taller than Other Mike, took me under his wing and had me join him and his friends on nights out. Soon my dry patch turned into a flood as assorted females took turns with the 'new blood', goaded in the most part by Big Mike's wife, Anne, who seemed determined to marry me off.

This went on for about a year, until one fateful night when Mike invited me to a party at some country club, miles from anywhere. As I didn't have a date, I volunteered to be the designated driver. When I picked them up we were joined by Anne's younger sister, Emily.

I'd met the girl once or twice at family parties Mike and Anne had dragged me to, but had taken no real notice. When Emily caught my eye as they got in, I recalled having skipped out of one such party, on the grounds I was too old, after I'd discovered it was in celebration of Emily's eighteenth birthday.

As is often the way, the girls rode in the back, chatting nineteen to the dozen, while Mike and I chipped in where we could. At the party I knew no one else, nursed diet cokes all night, had a pity dance from Anne, and got pulled to the floor for a couple more by Emily.

To add to my embarrassment of having bailed on an important event in Emily's life, I found myself getting aroused by the feel of her in my arms. Towards the end of the evening, when the music had slowed, I tried to decline her offer of another dance but got shoved to my feet by a determined Mike and a laughing Anne.

On the dance floor, Emily pulled me closer than I wanted. Her gyrating hip was the perfect height to brush across my cock and, despite my best efforts to resist, she soon had me rock hard.

When the third slow song started I thanked Emily but insisted we stop. On the way back to the table I kept Anne's youngest sister to the front, then slipped into a seat to hide the pole tenting my trousers. If Emily had noticed my aroused state she didn't let on, and by the end of the night my cock was back to normal.

The journey home was almost as before. The girls in the back, giggling and laughing, Mike, silent and sleepy with drink, and me, concentrating on the road ahead while trying to blank from my mind the image of how Emily might look with her clothes off.

When I pulled up outside Mike and Anne's place, all three got out. Mike leaned back in through the open passenger door, belched beer in my face, and thanked me for being such a good friend. When he staggered away, Emily stepped past him and got back into the car, this time up front.

A tap on the glass of the driver's side window had me turn to see who it was. When I pushed on the button and opened it, Anne's head popped inside. The head kissed me on the cheek, then told me to drop Emily off at their parents' home.

Having wrongly assumed Emily was staying with them for the night, I was caught on the hop. By the time an objection raised itself, Mike and Anne were stood in their open doorway waving us off.

While I reclosed the window, I tried to calculate the quickest route back to Anne and Emily's parents' place. No matter, I thought, I had an able navigator sat next to me. However, Emily had other ideas and directed us onto the bypass, so we could go for a drive in my nice car.

Twenty minutes later, we parked on a ridge overlooking her former high school. I sat there while Emily pointed out each classroom, named the teachers, good and bad, and got regaled by some of her and her friends' adventures. When I was forced to lean across to see where the science block was, she grabbed my head and kissed me.

Giving up on the illusion she'd been unaware of her effect on me, I kissed her back. We were soon making out like I was sure many of her schoolfriends had done, and in the very same spot.

Despite our obvious attraction to each other, I called a halt before things got too heated, then insisted I take her home. Emily agreed, but on condition we meet for lunch the next day.

Outside of her parents' house, I got another long kiss before she bade me goodnight. By the time I'd got home, jacked myself silly, then climbed into bed, it was two-thirty in the morning.

I struggled to get off to sleep as, despite having only made out, and years of dating a good number of sex-crazed women, my excitement at the chance to see Emily again was on another level.

At lunch, Emily greeted me with the sort of hug and kiss you'd expect from an established couple. And, by the time lunch was over, it felt that was true.

Somehow, and with no feeling of guilt, I had no problem in taking Emily back to my place, where we fucked away the rest of the afternoon. She wasn't a virgin in the clinical sense, but with my checkered past, I wasn't about to enquire into how.

Having said that, Emily seemed mesmerised by my cock, which I knew to be average, and she gasped the first time it slid into her dripping wet cunt. As for her sucking me off, she was keen but showed only the skill of a novice. For my part, I demonstrated a level of ability way beyond most men of any age and sucked her young pussy through a whole series of earth-shattering climaxes.

By the end of that week, our relationship was out in the open and Emily was all but living with me. Before the month was out, and with no objection from her parents, who had experienced three other daughters fly the nest, her move was official. Six months later we were married.

As for the sex, each was as lustful as the other. Morning noon and night, during the night, before work, straight after work, and, due to the fact neither had far to go to get home, over lunch. To keep them from getting creased, my trousers would be laid across the arm of a chair, Emily would drop her panties to her ankles, then bend over the back of the couch. I'd lift her skirt, step either side of her clamped legs, and fuck her tight pussy like there was no tomorrow.

I got busted by Big Mike, when he caught me getting a sandwich from the machine in work in the middle of the afternoon. He told Anne, who warned me not to wear her sister's pussy out, then laughed like a drain. How much of a roll Anne had played in setting us up, I had no idea, but, having discovered her sister was both my sexual soulmate and the love of my life, I wasn't about to complain.

For the next two years we carried on as before, except for the lunchtime sex. That went out of the window when I moved to another company too distant to get home and back inside an hour.

Things unraveled one Friday in September. We suffered a power-cut in work and, when it was discovered the problem wouldn't get fixed anytime soon, everyone got sent home for an early start to the weekend.

Pulling up at the house I wasn't surprised to see Emily's car, as she was lucky enough to always finish at lunchtime on a Friday. Getting hard at the thought of afternoon sex, I let myself in and called out her name.

The returned silence was deafening, but before fear of some mishap could grip my heart, an ashen faced Emily, wrapped in only a robe, appeared at the top of the stairs.

When I went to make my way up, Emily dashed down and dragged me into the sitting room. Seeing both the upset and outrage in my expression, Emily revealed her afternoon companion was none other than Louise, her chubby best friend and maid of honour at our wedding.

It's funny, but my first thought was how it explained why Louise couldn't keep a man for longer than five minutes.

Before my wife could reveal any more details we heard feet thump down the stairs then the front door slam shut. Emily gave me a plaintive look.

Confident in her love for me, I told Emily to go after her friend. Pausing only long enough to kiss me, she ran up to get dressed, then took off in pursuit.

Brett07
Brett07
240 Followers