All Comments on 'Surprise, Surprise'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good, but you had the title wrong!

It should have been: "That damned bitch!"

Nicely constructed - clearly not much room for even the most rabid reconciliationists! I think the DVD should have gone to all the wives.

He is certainly much better off with Missy.

Nice Job!

Regards, DJ

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
Very good story!

Cheating spouse gets what is coming to them. I agree with the other commenter, that he should have sent the DVD to all the wives of the guys fucking his wife. When you stray, you need to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I have 2 problems.

My little problem is him fucking Melissa in front of Ann before the divorce was even at the hearing stage. Even though it was just one time and one woman, he gave her all the ammunition she would have needed to show he was an immoral adulterer too. Not very smart.

My BIGGEST problem, that I just can't reconcile, is wondering what kind of father has never asked his kids how their day was. For 3 YEARS Ann has been droping her kids off at her sister's house instead of taking them to practices like she claimed, and not once did this man ask his kids 'how was your day?' so that they would say 'we had fun at Lee's?' My daughter just turned 3. Hopefully as she gets older, I'm smart enough and caring enough to pay attention to what she is doing in her life.

One more point - Her sister, the one who came over yelling at the husband, and was SHOCKED to find out her sister was cheating - what did she think her sister was doing every day for 4 hours for 3 years? Was she so stupid that she didn't know why the kids were being dumped on her?

Other than this, I enjoyed it. I can see why other people use you as an editor. Very well written.

Nigel Tufnel

hammer17hammer17almost 18 years ago
Well now!!!

Now THERE'S a real man!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheating will ALWAYS come back to BITE you in the ass!!!

Nuff said..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Job

As usual, you did a great job writing. I agree with the comment that he should have known much sooner as kids just have to tell everyone about their days and it did state that they were together at dinners even with the description of hectic schedules. He came off as a just a peripheral father figure and that didn't seem to mesh well with the personality you presented him with having since he knew all about their supposed activities.

H20waderH20waderalmost 18 years ago
WAY TO GO!

great story, great writing, and a great editor

you are very ood and thanks for being my editor.

THe H20wader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good writing, but

it's hard to accept the wife as anything other than an unrealistic psychopath.

The point has been made by others that the husband was awfully slow to pick up on what his wife was doing. But for me the bigger problem is how totally unrealistic her behavior was, for anyone who doesn't actually have a mental illness.

Her cheating is so extreme and over-the-top (and so reckless, in terms of the inevitability of discovery) as to take away from what is otherwise a great story.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Rights of men and women

Some Americans don't seem to be getting the message. He has every cause for grievance with his wife but none with her guys. She took them of her own freewill, except that the story offers a hint that the first occasion was not something she chose consciously. They are free to take what is freely offered having taken no vows that relate to his rights. Women are no longer possesions. A benefit for both sexes.

Aside from that the story is daft. She made no response to his loving attentions and yet on a first occasion with someone else she discovers the pleasure possible. Ok if he were painted as a selfish incompetent but he isn't the only one who thinks he is ok.

He doesn’t notice her screwing around up to three times a day for three years. Come on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Same old crap

Rental cars, GPS systems and unrealistic divorce proceedings. We've seen this before and there just doesn't seem to be anything new here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
weak, and full of problems

1. he is a dim wit who doesn't know about the kid's days, or his wife's. weak.

2. his sister-in-law doesn't know about his wife for years. women talk. weak.

3. the wife suddenly finds out sex is wunnerful - but the husband satisfies mellissa. why was she not getting satisfied with hubby? weak.

4. fucking around with the kids in the house for yrs - and no one blabs? kids talk. weak.

(oh, and he did not question their paternity? right....)

5. 7 men for yrs - and no one else gets caught? none of the other wives noticed? one even got divorced, but no PI? weak.

6. she was accused of being an unfit mother for having screwed men in the bed with the kids in the house - but how was he different legally? he screwed mellissa in front of the wife on the bed, just like wifey screwed other men there - that case wouldn't hold up now in court. broke the story for me.

7. in addition, he is violent - breaks a man's knees and testicles with a bat. he shoulda gone to prison for assualt with no aliby, and the case for him getting the kids woulda gone away. again, broke the story for me.

8. theatening the church was lame and unneeded. removal for immorality is almost automatic in a situation like that. lame.

9. the video probably would not be acceptable in court. so no evidence. weak.

and there is more. while this kind of thing may be satisfying our sense of justice, the poor research and set up was not. it was realisitic as an alien turning her into a lump of goo or a witch turning her into a frog. you could have done better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I have to agree with...

Nigel Tufnel and other commenters that her long absence and his failure to talk to his kids about their day leave a very big hole in the story. One way to repair that is to have her do volunteer work at the church and to shorten the period of her cheating activities.

What was excellent in the story was the characterization and setup. One question was why he did not check to see if the children were really his kids? If she had been lying for that long why believe her at all?

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
No suprise like H20 thinks this is a good story

this story is a new low iN moronic inept pathetic story telling

many many others have already pointed out the HUGE massive flaws in this story...

after seeing the the 1st encOunter the world's stupuiest "man" (aka suPer wimp) decides to watch SEVERAL more fuck sessions with the whore wife...

why? recall he said he was going to stick it out for two weeks.....

THAT is what makes the hubby such a loser and wimp... breaking some guys knee caps with a baseball Bat is mindless macho posturing that authors use to cover the wimp hubby angle.

what makes the hubby a wimp is what he did Before and how he would NOT react

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Needs work

The way you have the husband so clueless as to not know what his children were doing all day is weak. No matter how clueless he was, he would have to eventually figure it out at least by sheer luck and the wife would have to know that it was just a matter of time before her marriage would be destroyed. Further add in the sister having to be a confederate or equally clueless.

Second, you present the wife as being completely psychotic and evil. Her cheating is so over the top that it creates all kinds of plausibility problems with your story. If she was cheating that much with that many people then it would be completely unsustainable and it would be just a matter of time before it got found out. Did she not see that? She doesn't seem realistic. The logic of what she did and the excuses she gave make no sense. Stories are better when people appear to be more human and the things they do appear at least somewhat plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good read

I liked this story. Thank YOU!

allforallallforallalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed it. The only real illogic was the revengs sex with Melissa. But well written all the same. It's damned easy to miss lots of problems when you're working heavy overtime and you trust your spouse and children

To the english commentator. Have you ever heard of sexual predators? If it don't cost them now, they will do more and more until it becomes fatal event.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I Think This Is Your First Marital Consequence

story and in that regard I and many others think you brought it home quite well. Was it perfect and to everyone's taste - no - but it was an excellent first effort in a theme that is intriguing and very emotional for very good reasons.

You captured the angst and the pain while unrolling the situation once aware of it. Some spouses never find out or many years later. Trust is a manditory marital element until lost.

The tryst in front of her evidenced a possible scenario in the anger of revenge that she had no courtroom proof of - so coulda shoulda - maybe - perhaps but not a deal breaker.

In retrospect his patience through the recent years seemed extreme but family / children cause strong toleration plus remember they did discuss and fight about it regularly.

All in all, a strong first effort in this theme - written very well as per the norm for you.

I and many others hope this isn't your last in this theme for we need more authors pushing lifes realities and consequences as a balance to the otherwise general lack or abuses of respect and trust.

Thanks again Author - With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
same old, same old

yet another boring cheating wives story...in order to justify the guys hooking up with someone younger..

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Good loving wives story cheating and confrontation

I thought it was a great story.

The commenter from the UK who thinks the men involved are not accountable for being with a known married woman and they don’t have any responsibility. Man if that’s not the most sexist thing to say.

In this country watch your back if you want to get involved with a spouse. People here feel they are as responsible as the spouse. It takes two to dance and without each player there is no dance.

If you make a know action in the commission of a crime, like be a lookout, driver or aid and abet a person in the planning, participation or assisting after the fact you are equally guilty. I guess we seriously carry our laws to include the crime of committing adultery. No one goes to jail but punishment is deserved. You want to play then expect to pay. That’s what divorce is all about, solving the problems legally.

Thank you for the fantasy story and well-written entertainment

With respect

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed this story very much, thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the "problem" with stories like this is that

at first, you like to say, "Why make the wife such a simple-minded creature, and have the husband catch her and grill her like a 9 year old who doesn't know any thing about logic or just common sense?"

then your next thought is, "No, actually, this is a 'dumb and dumber' kind of a story, about a dumb (wife) character and another dumber (husband) character,,,"

why? because only a man who is dumber than such a dumb wife would be married to such a dumb, figure-stick wife. he had THE SAME assured thought about HER and he is NOW having about the "mistress" he's just fucked in front of her! guess what, folks? in a few years, this current woman, for which he's leaving his dumb/cheating wife for, will be behaving very similarly to the to-be-ex-wife, too!

the "problem", then, is not just a dumb wife/character; it is AUTHORS coming up with very dumb characters. this is NOT to say don't write about CHEATING!; that's what makes these stories fun to read: cheating and consequences!

no, the "problem" is, MAKE CLEVER characters and have them do interesting dialogues; cut the tears out or minimize them, dear authors. instead, give us witty exchange between consenting adults who promise to love each other til death due them part, who fuck around! don't make most men into macho Kurt Godel logicians and women into these Hollywood porn-equivalent bimbos like this! lol

make even the guilty spouse pose to those they've wronged (yes, that's right, those they've wronged) tough, reflected questions, and demand how dilemmas and vicious cycles of narcissism can be overcome, if warranted enough; and believe it or not, most of these "marriages" we've seen in these typical stories, most of these wives, SEEM to warrant intelligent intercourse between the involved parties!, or otherwise, why the guys married these women IN THE FIRST PLACE, some lasting 20 or 30 years!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
here we have a whore that was turned out

she was weak and the coach turn her out.the hubby was hurt by this selfish woman.the hubby should turned the tapes over too the wives of his wife lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
An orgy of excess

I did enjoy aspects of this story, however, overall it was entirely too formulaic. I thought I was reading KK’s “It’s the Same Old Story” because you used a number of similar clichés.

I know that this is a cheating wife story and there are a limited number of ways to learn of the cheating, to confront the cheater and to resolve or dissolve the marriage. However, the story still needs to have some feel of ‘reasonableness’ and ‘plausibility’. Having a wife cheat with seven men successfully for YEARS fails the reasonableness test.

For these reasons, I rated this story a 50.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Unreal

Though the story started off well, the gross infidelity is just too much. It is implausible. Everything was done to excess----a nymphomaniac but the husband can't get to first base with her?

The story has no subtlety. Good try, I guess, to make it interesting, but work on the next story you write a little harder. Here one or maybe two lovers would have sufficed, but----and would the kids be in the house & not know something strange is going on. They would have said something to tip their father off that strange things were happening.

Oh well, I gave the story 50 because it was half-assed.

DeadWouldDeadWouldalmost 18 years ago
At last we know the reason for all the weak

loving wives stories we are getting.

This guy is credited as editing for a whole heap of authors. If this is his idea of a credible, well plotted, cohesive loving wives story, then it's easy to see why the stories of the authors he advises are so weak.

What is interesting about a bunch of simpletons doing stupid things? No reasons for any actions, overstated cheating digging the wife down a 3 mile mine. Shit, what drivel. Words escape me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh, I hope this author is not a judge somewhere

Just about every point in this story that touches on a legal matter is dead wrong. For example... Seven different alienation of affection suits??? Even in the few states where that's still on the books it would apply only to the first guy in line. After that there's no affection to alienate.

No way is the guy he assaulted going to keep quiet. Not to mention the assault on the wife. A convicted felon is going to have a hard time getting full custody even after his release. Especially when most states specifically state that spousal mis-conduct has no bearing on either child custody or division of assets.

Perhaps this, too is supposed to be parody but if it is it's wholy inadequate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
VERY GOOD...

AND A WORD OF ADVISE... DONT WORRY ABOUT CRITICISM FROM A LAWYER... OR ANY OF THESE MUTTS WHO CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THIS SITE EXCEPT THEIR SELF IMPORTANT COMMENTS. THATS LIKE ME TELLING TIGER WOODS HOW TO HIT A GOLF BALL . YOU HAVE PROVEN YOURSELF A SKILLED EDITOR AND A VERY GOOD WRITTER..THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT..

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
I liked the story, but for different reasons

Some of you folks missed a point or two. Sometimes when you love someone you are blinded to what they do. In this story the husband commented that he had lots of chances at other women, but he loved his wife too much too cheat. Even though he wasn't getting any at home.

But what is strange was I had a bud something like this happened too. His wife was cheating on him from the day they got engaged. She worked with my wife at the bank. I tried to tell him I thought she was stepping out on him, but he convinced himself that she loved him and nothing I said mattered.

So fast forward to 2 years later in my story. One day he gets fed up with almost no sex in the marriage and his wife hardly being around. He asked me "What time does your wife come home on fridays. Mine doesn't come home till almost nine" I was shocked I said "The bank closes at 6:30 on Fridays and even if they have to balance before they leave she's home by Seven at the latest". Next I hear they are going through divorce percedures because he caught her in the car with her lover in the Bank parking lot. They get divorced and his now "ex-wife's" family (mother, father, and sister), to this day, thinks he unfairly divorced her over unfounded rumors he heard. She never told them the truth and he could careless if they ever find out.

So no, not all cheaters come clean to their families. People who really feel they are in love often ignore what's going on right in front of them. I've seen way too many that have blinders on to what their mate is doing, because they think they love them and would never think of hurting them.

But as far as some legal issues go, I think some of you folks are reading more into them than you might want too.

First, even though "Some" states don't recognize adultry as grounds, there are some states that do. So nit picking over this doesn't really make sense, since the author never said "Where" this happened.

Second, the assult on the other man. Guys no offense but if first he tells everyone he doesn't know who did it, then months/year later he says it was the husband of the lady he was fired for screwing around with did it too him. Who here won't first think it's might be sour grapes because he got caught and needs to blame someone. I know I might think that if I was the police and first he lied, then he changes his story when caught.

Third Alenation of affection. No offense but some of you read way more into this (read thought he did it for money) than what was his goal of this in the story. How many lawsuits are filed "Daily" when the party filing them "knows" they can't win but goes ahead and does it anyway. As the author said, he just wanted it on the books what they did, not that he got money out of them. People do this all the time to make it "PUBLIC RECORD" what happened. If anyone does a background check from this point forward they will see that these seven guys were involved in breaking up someones marriage and they will have to try and explain their part in it.

The only thing I do agree with (and why I gave it less than 100) was the husband and his lover deciding to have sex in front of the wife like they did didn't make any sense. That and when the wife starting hitting the husband with a bat and he decided to "poke" her back with it. That part didn't seem to fit or flow for me. But the rest I could believe. I've had a seat where I watched something like this happen before =(

-Risq

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
OTHER THAN NO SURPRISE IT‘S OK…

This story situation reminds me a bit of us as kids playing Hide and Seek only some of us didn’t get it that you have to keep changing your hiding places (or as we grew a little) the misleading keys etc, in order to stay ahead of the seeker and win. How many times could we as readers stay surprised with the assortment of “Hide and seek” elements unchanged? For some it comes sooner, for others later, but as more readers indicate, the material, while written well – is tired and the worst part - not surprising. Please consider the following: If there is no shift or spin of considerable magnitude on the basic formula, maybe that story is unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

One of your poorer attempts at erotic story telling. The main characters are dumber than dirt. Reading this was a total waste of my time. I'm just glad I didn't read it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Liked it

For a cheating wife story it was ok. I have read better and some worse. I was reading the comments and someone claimed that these people were dumb and there was no one that dumb. Sorry buddy I work with and know people that dumb. If I ever decide to write a story. It will be about a ex friend of mine. Whose wife decided to sleep with all his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Comments are all over the place; Again!

techsan:

I think that most of the comments on the story for weal or woe have been made. I'm normally a get back together guy if it's warranted. Where it's not he should be a "Take names and kick ass guy." In this story he was only a half-assed guy. If your going to change from the fuckee to the fucker, make it so, and with a vengence. Anyway I liked it enough to put my two cents in. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What crap!

Lousy story poorly written.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 18 years ago
Good story Techsan

It's your story and you should write it the way you believe. I've gotten to know you as a Great Editor, "Yes readers, a Great Editor." Without his help, my stories would be shit. He doesn't tell us what to write but makes a lot of grammatical and sentence structure corrections. Also makes suggestions to improve our stories. It's odd I didn't read many commenters not reading the whole story. Why could that be? Because they had to read all three Lit pages to see how it ended, that's why. To me, your story was plausable, In writing stories, I come to find that there is never one opinion or solution out there. Just do your thing and write your stories the way you see fit.

Your friend and fellow writer

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
as a fan of techsan,kiss his ass and mind

if you didn't like the story find,but the personal crap keep it too yourself.the story was good and all you wimp loving queers go to hell.this one of the best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story!

Ah...you guys who are critical of Techsan - when you get a moment...would you kiss my ass also. Techsan should get a medal for bravery; having to put up with your phony Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lame

Just another lame ass revenge story. How people find these erotic is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
RIght On!

Risq's comments highlight the point that people will act illogical when they are in love. As I said the only weak point in the story was what did she tell her sister why she needed to drop her kids off on a daily basis for 4 hour periods (yes I know she switched from sister to sister). Siblings have not been known to accept repeated burdens without some reason.

As to fucking the mistress in front of her that is why you tie the person down. I agree that it was a stupid ploy similar to other stupid revenge sex acts but once again the man had been played a fool for years so if he had a willing partner I can see someone taking the shot.

As to the legal matters, given that the wife had not worked outside the home for years, the normal settlement would have been 50% of the assets, child support (10% of income per child), alimony or maintenance payments for the wife for a number of years and half of his retirement. In those states where adultery is recognized as a "fault" for the divorce the injured party can get an adjustment to the normal settlement. The child custody proceedings is about what is in the best interest of the child. So as noted by Risq the legal details will depend on the particular state.

Also, what difference whether it is 1 lover or 7 lovers she used to cuckold her husband? The issue is accountability. Even if she had enjoyed the first affair she should have come clean with her husband. It was strangely logical that she could not change her lovemaking with her husband otherwise he would have asked awkward questions.

A good story with realistic characters (look at all the repressed people in the world). Please ignore those critics who can not put together a coherent sentence providing you with constructive comments.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
tsk, tsk

is this supposed to be a revenge story? oh, hit one her lover one time, then ask them to stop coaching peewee girls sports. and of course, have sex w/ another woman one time.

are you kidding me? he waited all those weeks/months for that? please, you're supposed to write about revenge (although, fantasy). 6 of those guys are married. he could have at least have sex w/ some of their wives. they fucked his wife in his house and bed, hello.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fine writing - unrealistic plot

You write well, but this plot is not very realistic and there is no real suspense in the story. Wife loves husband but in spite of refusing sex with him she sleeps with half the guys in town and does not really make any secret of it. This plot just makes no sense. the Ct. Yankee

zed0zed0almost 18 years ago
Light Hearted

A nice light hearted fairy tale with a happy ending. Sort of like a sit-com, but instead a sit-venge. (zed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Better?

You think marrying a woman who was pursuing you the whole time you were married and revenge fucked you while you were still married is any different?

For the record, all the carefully collected evidence became worthless the minut you had your revenge fuck. The judge wold have made the split 50/50, and she would have gotten the children and house.

Get real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dear Better

Dear Better:

You moron, it's called evidence - what evidence did Ann have that he had been unfaithful? Not a one...but he did, explicitly, several times in fact - even with the children in the home.

I liked this story very much - and the wife got her just desserts!

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Incredible story

My question to you Techsan is was this before DNA why did`nt the husband ask for a paternity test doe the children when they were born? in the story he was complaining she hardly gave him any sex and suddenly she is sprouting babies in the three years they were married how does he know if the children are his ? and she has been fucking these guys all that time wouldnt that cause questions in his head? tell me that those are good questions to ask yourself.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
enjoyed the story

i am still amazed in the stupidity of some of the readers on literotica. U read the loving wives stories, which at one time were all cheating wives stories. but u complain bout a little revenge. pussies like u, i guess like the wimpy ass stories, cause thats prob what u are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good writing, weak plot

You are obviously a skilled writer, but something is missing in your plot. As many have said, the basic premise of wife turning into nymphomaniac with other men while remaining frigid with him for 3 years is just not realistic. You don't do a very good job of explaining why it was so great with other guys, but n.g.with him.She suddenly found out it was great after years of hating it? After she found out why couldn't she enjoy just straight sex with him. The problem I had with plot is that there didn't seem to be any emotion. Maybe because the wife was kind of an emotionless charicature . Good story, but something is missing.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The wife was very mentally ill! Stupid to.

I really find it hard to believe a husband could be married to such a slut for three years and not know it. The woman is a very pitiful example of a human and her sexual behavior towards her husband and to the users she lets have her, speaks volumes of her maturity and mental state. Yes the children need to be kept away from her, she would without ever realize it totally screw up their developing egos and mental well being. He on the other hand was a pure saint to put up with her nonsense about sexual relations between a married couple, in most cases people like this, had a major emotional problem regarding sex in their early lives but this wasnt brought out in the story. She should also be very glad her husband was so human and well behaved to not have killed her in a fit of rage. She is very lucky to have such a controlled and balanced person to throw her on the trash heap where she belongs. I am afraid I would have sent all of her family the CDs of her sexual activities so that I would never have to explain anything about why she was removed from the family with whom she had broken the marriage contract. Her first act of adultry broke the marriage everything else was just adding fuel to the fire. You can forgive, and he probably will, but forgiveness doesnt mean forgetting or accepting. She was pure trash and all trash needs to be thrown away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Quite Believable

Except for some technical plot flaws (No consideration of paternity tests? No blabbing kids?), the story and characters are quite believable and realistic. I know. Been there myself. It takes very little rationale for a wife to stray, and a faithful husband will not see or believe the evidence all around him. In fact, cheating is VERY common. Modern statistics tell us 60% of husbands and 60% to 80% of wives cheat on their respective spouses, a cross-cultural and cross-generational phenomenon. Genetic tests support these numbers: 10% of all babies born in the US and Canada (and presumably everywhere else, too) and purported to be sired by the husband of the family are actually sired by another man, much to the surprise of the husband. These "Loving Wives" stories are really a warning. You can not do anything to prevent cheating, since is seems to be a natural biological urge, but you can go with the flow: Make lemonade out of the lemon of a cheating spouse. Take advantage of it and make life sweeter. Life with the wife and me is quite sweet now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
7 down

the actions of removal from the league in any way, giving their spouses the cd, and just seriously throw everything at them, as possible for the 7.

for her, what about her payment of child support? her irrational actions called for extraordinary punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
surprise? theres no surprise that a husband

could be so cluless and then follow his wife around even after he well had enough evidence...careful Teschan you might fall in the catagorie of a humility freak like the brits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story, but...

I basically enjoyed the story, although the plot was simplistic, with few interesting twists or complications. I thought the story was unbelievable, in that the husband supposedly got away with committing a number of serious crimes (three counts of breakinging and entering, voyourism (placing cameras in the motel), assulting his wife (grabbing her and throwing her out of her own home), and assulting a neighbor with a deadly weapon (and that neighbor would have reported it to the police, especially after the alienation of affection suit was filed). The threat to kill the neighbor if he told the police probably would have gotten him charged with intimidation of a witness or obstruction of justice. When the judge found out about all that, plus the fact that he had sex with another woman in his home (and the judge would find out, unless be he and the woman were both willing to commit purgury, which would be very risky, given all the people that were involved; perhaps the wife of one of the cheating husbands had a PI monitoring the place?), plus his wife's lawyer would have discovered the attempt to hide assets, plus the wife would have made up some cock and bull story about him being an abusive husband that maintained a hostile environment in the home, which forced her to seek comfort elsewhere,etc., which her friends and family members would have sworn was true, the husband would have gotten screwed in the settlement, probably spent time in jail, and lost the kids. And the "sweet thing" at work would have had no interest in a man who was broke and had a criminal record. If the man had any sense he would have not placed recording devices in the motel (why bother, since it wouldn't have been admissible, and he had plenty of footage from his own home), he wouldn't have given his wife ammunition in the divorce by letting her know he was getting sex elsewhere, and he would have limited the revenge to a good settlement and sending copies of the videos to the wives of the men involved.

The biggest problem with the story was that there was very little emotional content, other than some anger. I didn't feel the man's pain. On the plus side, at least the character in the story didn't get off on watching his wife with other men. I hate those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

The old saying is if the wife is cheating the husband is the last to know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just a little more seasoning to Greatness!

Pretty good story. One thing, I think you did not take into account was did the wife pass on, after 7 other sexual partners and especially having unprotected anal sex, an STD to her husband and thereby on to Missy. Secondly, the guy with the bat was good since he initiated the cheating, but next should have been the wife, followed by the other six males. That in itself is another story (PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!); think of it, did the one divorced male already hit another husband's wife in the neighborhood and did the husband(s) find out and retaliate; what did the six wives due to their husbands; and did the wives decide to give to Ann some of their female justice?

I really like your writings, don't stop!

Le

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I LIKE IT...I LIKE IT...ENCORE

I CAN UNDERSTAND HER MINDSET....BUT IT IS NO EXCUSE

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
She created an interesting trap.

She ended up trying things that the hubby begged to do him with other men. Then trapped herself because she ended up liking it to the point that if she DID do it with her husband, he would know how experienced she was. Well written.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
An impossible story; not just implasible.

Therefore, I had no choice but to give it 1*.

She could not be fucking 3 people each day and him never suspecting. He would be stupid to fuck another woman before the divorse so naturally he is just a guilty and she would get custody.

He could not hit her and throw her out of the house. He would be arrested and thrown in jail and she would get a restraining order preventing him from going to the house or seeing his children. He would pay child support.

And, how dumb to attack another man. He would go to prison and be sued for everything he has and will ever earn.

Had it been reasonable, it could have been a very good 5***** story since the author is very good at writing. However, it is way over the top and deservers the lowest rating.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Thanks

Good story even better writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWornack Is A MORON

This site is not necessarily a true life tales site you stupid twit. I see your rambles all over the place. It's about someone finding empowerment after getting their heart torn out and their world shattered. Maybe they couldn't do so in real life so this is the only safe way they can vent. Get a fucking clue asshole. Keep your hate to yourself.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Ten Commandments

One commenter expressed the opinion that we (U.S.) Americans were not getting the message. Their opinion was that only the wife was at fault and that the husband should not find fault with her lovers. I submit that we do get the message and that message is "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife".

Generally, it was a good story. However, I agree on several points made. The wife's activities were very extreme, to the point of being beyond belief. Also, having it go on for three years without the children or sisters giving it away previously in casual conversation is quite a stretch. Finally, he should have sent a copy of the DVD to all of the wives of the men involved. Simply resigning their positions was not enough payment for "coveting" his wife. Of course he did file alienation suits so perhaps that did the trick.

Thanks for writing!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Again, A Story With Potential But Lacking Any Real Motivation For The Infidelity

Not really any character development or real conclusion here.

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
I'm going to give it to some of you straight

1. An honourable man DOES NOT fuck another man's wife.

2. If he does, he deserves all the punishment bestowed upon him.

What kind of a yellow bellied coward rats out a husband for recieving a beating after fucking his wife?

What is the matter with some of you? Have you lost your sense of honour? Jeeze

To the story. Very good. Writing very good. Outcome - EXCELLANT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
revenge story but

you cannot throw your wife out of the house without a court order..she could call the police and have you removed making the situation more complicated.. maybe some people would like this outcome but in reality it just doesnot happen.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Superb.

And that ladies and gentleman is how it's done. She deserved what she got.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Incredible Betrayal

Ann is one of the lowest type of woman/wife to have ever walked the earth. Just calling her a skank makes real skanks seem like the Blessed Virgin Mary. Ted the husband did what he had to do.

Of course I know this is fiction. I may be nuts but I'm not stupid.

HA Ha ha

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SUPRISES HAVE A TENDENCY TO GO BOTH WAYS

and one of them is not in the other favor, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

maybe something additional like posting her on the internet or more, whatever that could be.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Wimp

let the other men and your ex get off that easy. You always NUKE them.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
very weird mental health expo

There seemed to be some serious mental health issues at the base of Ann's strange behavior. In view of this, I find it hard to condemn a person who is obviously seriously in poor mental health. Prior to exacting revenge, the husband had an obligation to bring his spouse to professional mental health persons for evaluation and help. At that point, a judgment could be rendered on the status of his marriage. Although divorce may have been warranted either way, he had an obligation to his marriage to this poor lost soul. In view of the author's presentation of this character, it was clearly evident that Ann was completely dysfunctional. Any person that would gamble their entire family in such a manner is clearly not cognizant of their behavior. Further, in the early part of the story it was indicated that sex was an issue with the marriage and at that time counseling should have been sought out perhaps averting the subsequent disaster. The story wasn't a happy story about a schemer who had forthrightly deceived her spouse but that of a very pathetic sick person acting out in self destructive behavior. Very sad to all concerned especially the children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WIMP of WIMPS

took 8 years to decide something was not right. he deserved what his slut did to him.

2*s

Rogn123Rogn123almost 11 years ago
here we go again

The slut wife lays herself out there for guys offering them all the action she denies her husband and the husband blames the guys for taking the slut up on her offers. The husband needs to find out why his wife doesnt like his action and why after 8 years of marriage he had no clue about who she was. Bet he drives a mustang

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice dream, but the reality?

She got the kids, the house, child support and alimony. He got jail for the baseball bat assault. He sees his kids once a month and that supervised because he's a convicted criminal. I hate cheaters but he made SO many mistakes and the Courts love women, even if they're cheating sluts.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
mental ?

The suggestion of mental health/marriage counseling for her lack of sexual interest is unlikely in the real world as her attitudes about sex were religious based.

No counselors/therapists will try to "cure" a patient of religious beliefs and many encourage them. (outside of places like the Peoples Republic of China)

That she may be mentally ill, that may be so but it argues for protecting the children from her, not keeping her in the home.

The lawsuits may be BS but still must be defended against or may be lost by default, and are public record unless settled out of court with a non-disclosure clause.

Even "frivolous" lawsuits are often settled, just to make them go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To Anonymous 8/13/14 ... From Anonymous

Please remember to eat your breakfast so your blood sugar does not fall so much again. Based on how upset this story made you, it is obvious somebody forgot to eat their Wheaties.

PS, It would also be good to remember to take those little pills the Dr. prescribed.

M

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Bullshit Excuse

Once Ann realized she liked sex (and why didn't she enjoy it with her husband?), if she started agreeing to more sex with her husband he wouldn't have questioned "Why?" he would have just been thrilled to finally be getting some!

And why did she start screwing the other guys? Tom is one thing, even her flimsy excuse for not being more open with her husband can MAYBE fly, but picking up SIX other guys?!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Just one question...

The wife deserved all that happened to her and even more, but the question answered is: She didn't work, she fucked her boyfriends every single day, how did she lived after the divorce? She got a job doing what? Whoring? It was her only specialty...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poetic License

The criticisms about the legal issues in the real world are valid. However this is a work of fiction, and the author needs to be allowed a bit of leeway. Poetic License, I believe it's called.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Nice if it worked like that

Unfortunately being a whore does not make you a bad mother in today's screwed up world. So, the outcome would have been more like: She gets 50%, she gets alimony, she get's the kids with child support, she gets to live in the house until the youngest one is out, then it would be sold and she'd get 50% including the money paid towards the mortgage since the divorce! Oh yeah, and she gets to fuck her boyfriends at the house and introduce the children to their 7 "uncles"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes and no

@ Sugna It may be but the statistical data show the divorced husbands find easier long term mate newer wife than the divorced wives with kids. It may be fuck friends will be but constant mates are less for a divorced mom. If the divorced Mom with kids live in a smaler town and everybody knows she was cheater her chance to get long term mate less.............So the BTB stories with newer wives to the divorced betrayed husbands are more % true in the cheating wives with kids with newer constant mates..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too funny for words

Her infidelity makes no difference in Court. But his going to jail for assault against Gilden finished any chance he had for custody. What? You thought Gilden wouldn't call the cops? That's just nuts. Nothing he's doing with Ann would stop him from filing a complaint. And a felony assault lands Ted in jail. Even when he gets out he's toast. No Judge gives him custody. No Judge lets him see his kids unless it's supervised visitation. Ann got the house, the kids, alimony and child support. Ted got fucked. You think anything else happened and you're just plain nuts.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 6 years ago
Great STORY, but....

....you missed an opportunity here. It would have brought closure to the STORY to tell us what was going on inside the wife's head all those years. Consider writing a sequel. Without it, this is just an empty STORY of a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice fairy tale.

But we all know Ann got custody, alimony, child support and the use of the house until the kids graduated. No Court in the land cares about her affairs when it comes to the kids. And since he fucked Missy right in front of Ann, he's as guilty as she is. Good until the silly ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Papers served then revenge fuck

Took too long to serve cheaters alienation papers also wives should have copied at least day ahead

Divorce paper served and then revenge fuck otherwise he is as bad as she

Kids didn't say anything why

His head buried in sand too long not getting any and let's go on 3 years

Logins forgetful. Johntwheels@aol

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
My only complaint...

...is that a level of betrayal so extensive and ongoing with so many men suggests real mental illness. Then again, I often say that just because someone is nuts does not mean they don't know right from wrong. I do like a happy ending.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pretty good

Wish that all the bastards could have felt a little of Glidden's pain, but still a good complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Guess They All

Got what they deserved, after exposing the bat to unknown amounts of scum and disease there was no need to disrespect an innocent bat any further. Signed: BTW

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Ummm.................just a hard nope on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wasn't going to bother to comment as the author hasn't published anything for years. But then thought I would. I stopped reading this story about halfway down page 1 because the story stepped away from reality. The reaction of the husband on seeing his wife at the motel is not real. Any man in this situation would have confronted the wife before she went into the motel room. No man is going to go and let his wife cheat on him when he can put a stop to it. Fantasy has to make sense this doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too late for the writer to know, but there's a difference between fiction and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not able to suspend disbelief at Ann's actions. She had no trouble telling her husband no. It should have been easier to tell the 7 no. Writer needed to provide some other motivation.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Nope. If someone held their BM for 6 months and then took a crap this would still be a bigger and smellier one.

Absolutely fucking stupid....the plot was horrid, her behavior...yup, thats right stupid. The whole thing has left a stain on the internet bigger than Meta or faceBook or RussiaBook or whatever the hell its called now.

If you need to question the stupidity of this mess, this little gem highlights that issue very well " I had promised myself that I would watch her for the two weeks I had taken off and then make a decision about the rest of my life." After watching/knowing she was fucking several men just about every fucking day.....he needed a couple weeks to figure out what he wanted to do......ummmmm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was so over the top ridiculous I was laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. A rather abrupt ending. But still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wife who doesn’t like sex fucks everyone except her husband. Unlikely. Need a better plot. This story is a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand how she could start doing it and with 7 different guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The final aftermath was unclear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How does this story get posted the “Loving Wives” category?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's a known plot... wife denies husband, then discovers the joys of sex outside the marriage but thinks she should keep denying husband. Not very well executed in this case I'm afraid.

miket0422miket04226 months ago

Ok, she explains how she started fucking the first guy. How did it turn into 7 different guys?

Is his son biologically his? The weekly fucking until she turned up preggers came out of the blue and ended as soon as she was pregnant. Was that just to cover up that she was cheating and one of her lovers had gotten her pregnant

As some other comments have noted. Huge plot holes, big questions never answered and not much in the way of believability.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Had he not had revenge sex he could have held his head up high but all he turned out to be was similar to his wife. Just once is enough.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous