Surprise Surprise Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on Rod face looking like he wanted to kill. He headed for the door, but I moved between he and the door.

"No Rod. Stop. We need to find out what happened."

Rod anger turned to pure shock.

"What happened? What happened! I'll tell you what happened Tim raped Wendy."

I knew as well as Rod, Wendy had been raped. But Wendy needed to tell us what she wanted to do. I knew women sometimes were not ready to got to the police or do anything against Tim.

Tim pulled out as Rod, turned to look and me a shank his, as he grabbed a beer outta the cooler. Sam opened to door and walked out, shutting the door behind her. Sam approached, and motioned for Rod and I to set down.

"She wasn't raped."

Sam's words lifted a weight of relief. Rod was stunned, his jaw hung open as Sam continued.

"Tim beat her up, when she wouldn't have sex with him. He didn't raped her, or even have sex with her. But he did tell her, before he beat her that he wanted sex, Wendy said no, she'd pleasure him, but no sex. She said he looked at her like a wild animal. That's when he started beating on her."

I was stunned, as well as was Rod.

"So, she's okay?"

Rod asked, in disbelieve.

Sam nodded, and let a sad moan.

"Yes, she'll live. If that's what your asking, but as far as bring okay,…?!? Well, she is able to talk, I do think, she needs bed rest bad."

With that I stood and turned toward the back, but did not move.

"We'll have to go home today. I'm sorry Rod. Sam, I think you and Jerry should head home today too."

Sam nodded and turned to move past me toward Wendy again.

"I'll check on Wendy one last time, and then get Jerry up. But,"

With that Sam turned back to face me.

"Wendy has no where to go. She was staying with Tim, but you can't make her go back there."

Sam was right, Wendy couldn't go back to Tim's place. Sam and Jerry lived in a small house, and Jerry's parents lived right next door. Tina and Rod, lived in a small one bedroom apartment, no way they could let Wendy stay with them.

Sam turned, back and head to the back of the motor home to check on Wendy. Rod approached me, and put his hand on my shoulder. I didn't turn around, but listen to Rod as he spoke.

"Eric, you and Anna got to take her home. I know we had plans for tonight, but she can't go anywhere else."

Rod was right, I did really want a night with Tina alone, but Wendy needed us.

No one knew, but when Wendy and I went up to the Bay Area, She and I had sex without any protection. Wendy, and I became really close after the trip, I didn't love Wendy, I don't think she loved me either, but she got pregnant from the trip, from me. About two months after the trip, Wendy told me about it, and said she wanted an abortion. I wasn't going to argue with her so I took her and she had it. Wendy was never a soft person, never cried over break-ups, never hurt when she saw sad movies, but she cried and hugged up to me the whole drive back from the clinic. I never told anyone not even Anna, I don't think I ever will. But Wendy and I shared something, something I don't know about her but I can never forget. Wendy, was a slut, but she didn't deserve what Tim did to her.

Tina, came outta the back and was crying.

"Rod I think we better go too. Sam said Eric had told us all that it would be a good idea to leave today."

Rod nodded and took Tina n his arms, Tina turned to me, and kissed my cheek, and whispered in my ear.

"You're a good man Eric. Take care of Wendy, and we'll all get together, and party some other night soon."

With that Tina and Rod, left, and began to walk toward their van. Sam came outta the back too and left without saying another word.

I walked back to the bedroom, Anna was setting on the edge of the bed, letting Wendy, drink from a mug some water. Anna heard me enter and stood to come to me.

"Eric she's gotta stay with us. I know about the past, don't worry about it. Wendy needs help, and we got to help her."

With that Anna left the bedroom and closed the door heading back to the front of the motor home. Wendy lay there covered in the bed, she smiled, her right eye swollen shut, her lips still blood red, from the hits to her mouth. Her dark brown hair tangled and matted. I sat down on the edge of the bed and took Wendy's hand it look unharmed, but pale from shock.

"Thank you, for saving me Eric."

Wendy's voice was weak and shallow. I smiled and kissed her hand. She turned her hand over and rubbed my cheek.

"I never cared about a man more then you Eric. Anna is a lucky girl."

Wendy began to cry, and pulled away from my face, she turned over away from me. I could see dark bruises on her back, I touched her shoulder in a spot not bruised. She shook, and cried harder, but began to speak threw the sobs.

"I should have stayed with you after the trip up North. I can't make it Eric. I've no where to go. Tim's gone, not like I wanted to go back with him. You've got Anne, and I just,… don't know!"

Wendy buried her face in my pillow, her cries muffled, but still loud enough.

"Wendy, you can stay with Anna and I."

Wendy stopped crying, and turned over the cove fell away from her tits, they were bruised, and swollen. Still Wendy's tit's looked good. She had D's easily, and the swelling made them look even bigger. I couldn't believe my cock was stirring looking at Wendy's tits. Wendy noticed I was looking and began to speak.

"Anna's okay with it, me staying?"

I nodded looking up to Wendy's eyes, and then back down to her tits.

"Maybe, when Anna goes to the store, we can play like old times, after I heal up."

Wendy made no attempt to cover her body back up, but reached for my hand and moved it to her tits. I began to rub 'em slowly, but I could see it hurt her, so I pulled away, but Wendy reached out and took my hand again. This time she moved it under the covers, I could feel her little tufted of pubic hair, and she began to open her legs wider, I began to slowly, rub her pussy not trying to put my fingers in her just rubbing the outside.

"Wendy, I need to get the motor home ready to roll so we can get you home and in a real bed."

Wendy smiled, and nodded letting go of my hand. I lifted it and inhaled deeply. Wendy giggled, and spoke again.

"You still like the smell, Eric?"

I nodded and rose turned and went to the door, I turned one last time, and told Wendy to rest. I closed the door behind me, and Anna was cleaning up the table, and putting things away getting ready to roll back home. I walked up behind Anna, and embraced her from behind. I kissed her cheek, and could tell she was crying, I turned her around and asked what was wrong?

"That's what I looked like at times."

Anna motioned toward the back where Wendy was.

"Guys found out and did the same to me as to Wendy."

Anna turned to me and looked into my eyes.

"Wendy will stay right? She can't go anywhere else."

I nodded and I told Anna about what Wendy had said about having fun when Anna wasn't there. Anna smiled and giggled.

"Well she still cares for, she knows that you saved her. Had you not gotten her outta there, who know what would have happened to her."

Anna seemed to be okay with everything, we watched as Rod and Tina drove away waving as they saw us looking. Across the street Jerry was just climbing out the trailer and began to fix the trail for moving. I looked around and told Anna, to just put all to dishes in the sink and, and get ready to go. I sat in the drivers set and started to motor, I pushed to lift stand button and heard the stands retracting into the ports. After Anna had taken a set, I put the home in gear and began to pull outta the drive. I stopped in front of Sam and Jerry's truck, Jerry was finishing with the last stand.

"Hey, Jerry."

I called and Jerry rose and walked over to the side of the road.

"I heard what happen Sam told me, we're taking off too."

I nodded and smiled to Jerry.

"Tim must have lost it pretty bad, we're taking Wendy back to the house with us. She'll stay with us for a while 'til she gets back on her feet."

With that I pulled away, and began the drive home. The drive home was not too bad long, but not bad. Anna went back to lay with Wendy after we had left the park, about an hour from home Anna came back, and sat in the front with me.

"I got Wendy some of my clothes to wear. She'll be up in a minute."

Anna said as she buckled back in the passengers set. After a few minutes, I heard the door to the back open, and Wendy began to come up too the front. That's when I noticed Anna had different clothes on, I glanced back at Wendy who took a set in thee recliner, moaning in pain as she sat. Both Anna and Wendy giggled, a little, and then Wendy began to speak.

"So, uh Eric. I guess I don't have to worry about Anna leaving to go somewhere in order for us to have fun."

I had guessed that Anna had told her about she not caring to much about me being with other girls. But then I looked to Anna and Wendy spoke up again.

"Yeah Eric, Anna fucks as good as you did."

I began to laugh my ass off, Anna was becoming a regular man. But I knew, Anna would not be leaving me, she loved me. I looked over at her she shrugged and smiled.

When we got home, Anna Wendy, and I got the tub in the master bedroom, to bath together, the tub was huge a part from the shower and could easily hold four. That night Anna and I had sex as Wendy watched and video taped it. After a good long fucking I laid on my stomach, licking Wendy's pussy gently as not to hurt it, as Anna licked and fingered my ass hole. As I licked Wendy se closed on an orgasim, I felt something being slowly pushed into my ass, I rose in kinda a shock to see Anna slowly working a small viborator in my ass hole, and turn it on low, Wendy laughed and told Anna, I told you he'd like it. Anna smiled as I felt the full length of the vib, slide up my ass hole, the slight vibration felt sooo good.

"I thought I would start with a small open to get you use to it, Eric."

I couldn't hear a word she was saying, and went back to licking Wendy pussy. Wendy leaned back a little more, and I began to lick her ass hole, as I felt the vib, move up a step. Anna told me she wanted to fuck me, and asked if I minded in time after a good few workings with the viborator, I could handle her cock.

I moan ed and nodded as I ate Wendy. Wendy came as did I and Anna after Wendy blew us both, swallowing both load without blinking an eye. We all laid together and slept, me in Anna's ass cheeks, Anna in Wendy's ass cheeks. I think have a girl and a she-male together in one home was going to be great.