All Comments on 'Surprise Threesome'

by surprisedDan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

You go from being a normal guy to this, hope you like a open marriage cause she has had one, you just found out. If you think cheating is cool, your in luck.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 14 years ago
Fun submission.......

Thanks for sharing this post....very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unilateral change

Rachel just changed the rules of the marriage unilaterally. That she was screwing Matt in their house with Dan there was indicative of just how little she cared about Dan finding out. Dan was under the impression he had a faithful wife. He was wrong.<P>

Now he has a decision to make. Go along with Rachel's rule change or move on. While he may have decided to play this time let's hope is brusque treatment of Matt is more indicative of his future actions. Too bad he didn't tell them both to get out.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a laugh

so faithful for three years LOL. she even fucks others during a party at their own home. your fantasy is ridiculous. his reaction also, hers being caught too. I don't know why the two of them are together but love has certainly nothing to do with it, from no side of the two. erotic? whith such carachter assholes of friends and alos the couple I really can't see any erotic moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
In any story.

Readers like to identify with someone, anyone. It may be the 'hero' it may be the 'slut wife' hell it may be the 'fucker' But there is NO ONE to like here. The wife least of all the friend a close second and lastly the Husband. I can understand, perhaps wanting to claim his property but like this? Allowing himself to be a Cuck? and proving to Matt and his slut wife that it is okay for them to continue? and they will, with or without him.

No the story does not work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
too short

I can see going along to get information. To miss lead the "Loving Wife" in to disclosing What Where and How many times she cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow my wife is faithful but I dont want to over

react when she kisses another man, then I walk into a bedroom and find her naked fucking another man, what do I do, I join them of course. The disjointedness between the beginning and the consumation of infidelity is a giant leap over the grand canyon. The might have joined them with a deer rifle and put one bullet thru both of them or he might have kicked his wife off the guy and thrown the asshole out the window. Personally the slut wife would have found herself on the sidewalk that night and all of the friends told they were no longer welcome in the home. Sell the house, move to another state without alimony laws, file for divorce, and find a wife instead of a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You dont fuck sluts, to much chance of diseases

Now you know she is a slut no need to be married any more since you cant kiss or fuck her again.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Well

Well, that was a.patently stupid story. Truly a.fantasy of a diseased mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
:)

Good sexy text :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, what would you do in this circumstance, I think fucking her, then telling her to hit the road, then giving "friend" a fuckin good beating, then sort out what to do with the rest of your life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous