Surprise Visitor

Story Info
She's tied to a bed and ravaged by would be rapist.
3k words
4.24
65.8k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn tried to hail a cab outside the bar. She had just finished a very long day of meetings, and they hadn't gone well. She was anxious to catch her flight home tomorrow. She missed her seven year old son, and was looking forward to watching him play baseball this weekend. She tried to hail a few cabs, even going so far as to flash her long, built, silk attired legs. When none stopped, she decided to walk to the hotel. It wasn't that far, and she could use the time and fresh air to clear her head. She was thinking about the man she had met at the bar. Very smartly dressed, tall, short wavy blond hair, and the brightest blue eyes she had ever seen.

What was supposed to be a quick drink to unwind soon turned into three drinks and two hours longer than she had intended. They had talked about their lives, marriages and children. They had also flirted heavily, each complimenting the other. Their chairs faced each other, and she noticed him glancing at her legs. At thirty-eight, Jenn was extremely well built, and she attracted a lot of attention. Standing at 5' 7", her legs were long and well shaped. Her breasts were high, thirty-six double D, and the blouse she wore under her suit jacket was low cut to show them off. A shapely ass, shoulder length brown hair, and sparkling blue eyes completed the package.

After her second drink, she had gotten up under the pretense of going to powder her nose. She timed it to be sure he was watching her legs. When she uncrossed them, she raised a leg higher than needed, hiking up the short skirt she was wearing. Her gentlemen friend got a full view of the thigh length stockings she was wearing, and just a hint of the panties she wasn't. As she got up from her chair, she put a hand on his thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze, to steady herself. She moved between the two chairs, brushing his arm with her breasts as she passed him. Walking away from him, knowing he was watching, she gave just a hint more wiggle than she usually had.

They had talked for another forty-five minutes. The flirting continued, and Jenn was sure she was going to give this man a night he wouldn't soon forget. She didn't come out and say it, but everything she had said and done hinted that she wanted him. After her third drink, it was getting late, and she had an early flight back to Mississippi. They both stood to leave, said their goodbye's and nice to meet you's, and he even went as far as to kiss her cheek. Jenn waited for him to ask her. She was sure he would make an offer to escort her to her hotel. After an awkward silence, she turned to leave. Walking away, again she gave the extra wiggle, this time because she wanted him to see what he could have had.

She walked to her hotel thinking about all the things she had wanted to do to him. The thoughts running through her head got her wet, and horny. She was glad she had brought a few toys with her, at least she could have a good fantasy to end the night with. She still couldn't understand why he hadn't tried to come back to her hotel. All she could think was that he was the rare devoted husband. She got to her hotel, and took the elevator up to her floor. She had the elevator to herself, and on the ride up massaged her clit, not wanting to wait till she got to her room. She didn't make herself cum. Jenn liked to go slow. She liked a man who could go down on her, and take his time. Linger there, bring her to a point, get her so close to cumming and keep her there. Make her cum when he wanted her to. She was like that. Jenn loved oral sex. Jenn could give a blow job. She could make any man cum on command. She could make it last five minutes, or five hours. She had yet to meet a man that could do that to her.

In her room, she went to her luggage, picking out her favorite toy. She through it on the bed, went to the mini bar, and made herself a drink. She began to undress. Her shoes off, she had removed her suit jacket, hung it in the closet, and was unbuttoning her blouse when there was a knock at her door. She wasn't expecting anyone, and really didn't want to be disturbed. "Who is it?" she called as she walked to the door. No one answered her, and she saw no one through the peep hole in the door. Curious, she opened the door to look down the hall. As soon as she turned the door knob, the door burst open, sending her backward toward the opposite wall. Before Jenn knew what was happening, a figure rushed in, slammed the door, and had her pinned to the back wall. It took her a moment to grasp everything, it happened so fast. It was the man from the bar! One hand kept her pinned to the wall, the other covered her mouth.

"I'm going to teach you what happens when you tease the wrong person," he told her, "You'll never forget this night."

This fool meant to rape her! Jenn could not believe he thought she was teasing him. In the brief moment she had to think, she decided to play along. No sense in telling him now that she wasn't teasing, he probably wouldn't believe her at any rate. She fought back, trying to make her struggle seem sincere. He had her pinned tight, overpowering her easily. He pushed her to the bed, hand still clamped over her mouth. "I'm going to take my hand off your mouth. Don't you dare scream," he told her. As soon as her mouth was free, Jenn took a deep breath, preparing to scream as loud as she could. He instantly covered her mouth, much harder this time.

"I told you not to scream," he said, "don't make me do something you'll regret." All Jenn could do was nod her head that she understood. Her eyes showed fear, but she felt her pussy get hot and wet. She felt her nipples become erect. This was really tuning her on. "I'm going to let go now," he went on, "don't get stupid."

He removed his hand slowly, and when she didn't scream, he pushed he roughly on to the bed. He got on the bed,straddling her mid section. He moved her so she was length wise on the bed, her head on the pillows. He reached behind him, and followed the top of her leg from her calf to her thigh with his hand. She kicked at his hand, and he moved back pinning her legs. "Don't," he said, "don't fight me." He reached under her skirt, and pulled the stocking down her right leg. he grabbed her right arm, and tied the stocking tightly to it. The other end he tied to the bed post He repeated the same procedure on her left side. When she was trussed up tight, he got off her and went to the bathroom and came out with a towel. he went to the bed, and wrapped the towel over her eyes, tieing behind her head.

"What's the purpose of the blindfold?" she asked in mock horror. "I can already identify you."

"You can identify me," he replied, "but you have no idea what I am going to do to you."

He kneeled over her, looking down at her for a moment. Both hands went to her breasts, squeezing them tight. He ripped her shirt open, grabbed her bra between her breasts, and ripped it from her body. He played with her bare breasts, squeezing them, pinching her nipples. He leaned forward, taking her right nipple in his mouth, at first sucking on it, then biting it hard. Jenn let out a small scream, surprised at the bite. He brought her breasts together, tongue moving over both nipples at once.

He moved down, unzipping her skirt on the side. Not wasting any time, he simply ripped it the rest of the way and threw it to the floor. For a moment nothing happened, when she heard his clothes hitting the floor. His shirt went first, and he stood on the bed and she felt him move about, removing his slacks. He went back to his knees, between her legs. Using his finger tips, both hands ran up the inside of her thighs, giving her goose bumps. His hands went to her bare pussy, and he used both thumbs to spread her wet lips. He leaned to her, and she felt his tongue enter her. He licked up and down, moving slowly. His tongue licked the inside of both lips. He turned his head, licking inside her hot box.

Soon Jenn began to respond to him. She hadn't known what to expect, but soon realized he knew exactly what he was doing. Her hips slowly moved up and down, meeting his tongue. She rocked her hips up and down, wiggled her ass left and right, almost guiding his tongue where she wanted it. He moved his tongue to her clit, slowly circling it, making her squirm with pleasure. The top of his tongue went flat against her clit, moving in deliberate circles, gently massaging it. He began licking and kissing around her lips again, letting his tongue enter her in slow, lasting licks.

Jenn could feel the orgasm growing in intensity. She felt her clit get harder, her pussy hotter, her juices flowing. She began to move her hips faster, to moan loudly. Her legs tightened around his head, keeping him there. She was ready to cum, ready to explode in his face, when he pulled his head away. He kissed her lips again, licked inside her, moved his tongue up and down. He was careful to avoid her clit, wanting to keep her on the verge of cumming, but not bringing her there. Jenn figured out his plan. He thought she was a tease, so he was going to tease her. This was payback.

His tongue moved in and out, up and down, in slow motion. Each lick, each jab inside her was deliberate, carefully executed. Her pussy stayed wet, her lips burned with pleasure, and she wanted to cum in the worst way. If he wasn't going to bring her there, she needed to find away to make him. He started on her clit again, in the same circular motions with his tongue. Every time she began to rock her hips, he moved back to her lips. Then he would go back to her clit, circle it, get her close, and move away. He had his tongue flat against her clit, head moving up and down, bringing her to the point of ecstasy. When she was there, ready to explode, she wrapped her legs tight around his head. Jenn had strong legs, and it was easy to hold him there. She rocked her hips up and down, moving fast, making him pay for teasing her. He tried to pry her legs open with his arms, and the fight increased Jenn's pleasure.

Her orgasm was strong. Her hot cum streamed from her pussy, and she released his head. To her surprise, his tongue went back to work, in her pussy, lapping up her hot cum. He buried his face deeper in her flesh, working over her clit much faster. Her hips bucked up and down, her hands clutched the bed posts. After what seemed like an eternity, her orgasms subsided, and she lay there breathing heavily. she felt him move away from her, and he crawled over her and off the bed.

He got back on the bed, and straddled her stomach. Jenn could feel his sack resting on her. He grabbed her hair, raising her head up. He piled pillows under her head, forcing her chin to her chest. She felt something cold, and greasy squirt between her breasts. He took her breasts by the sides in both hands and began rubbing them together. The aroma of hand lotion soon reached Jenn's nose. He moved his knees forward, still clutching the sides of her breasts. His hard cock was between her breasts, and he held them together and began to move back and forth. Every time his head came forward, it parted her lips. He kept her breasts tight around his cock, stroking back and forth, going deeper in her mouth.

When his hard cock parted her lips, she opened up just enough to let him in. Her lips slid along his shaft, her tongue licking it the whole way. He moved forward, and released her breasts from his grasp. One hand grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head, the other pulled away the pillows supporting her. He held her head up, driving his cock deep in her mouth. Jenn relaxed her throat, feeling his head in the back of her mouth. She tightened her mouth around his cock, and tried to meet his thrusts with her head.

He held her head, pushing his cock deep in her mouth, moving slowly. He used his hands to move her mouth back and forth. His thrusts were slow and deep. He moved her head just as slow, making her feel every inch penetrate her lips. He moved her head left and right, sliding his cock along the inside of her cheeks. Jenn rolled her tongue around his head, her lips tight over his shaft. His thrusts began to get harder, faster and deeper. His cock got harder, his head swelling in her mouth. Jenn used her tongue like a pro, rolling it around his head, bringing him closer, faster. His moans got louder, while his cock drove deeper in her mouth. Jenn tasted his pre cum, knew he was about to explode. His cum filled her mouth. He held her head tight, pushed his cock as deep as Jenn could take it, hot cum filling her. Jenn rolled her tongue on his head, swallowing as she did.

His orgasm subsided, and he let Jenn's head go. He held his cock over her mouth, letting what was left of his cum drop on to her lips and chin. She felt him moving back, spreading her legs, moving between them. He raised her right leg, and was tieing something around her ankle. He brought her leg up, leaned forward, and tied it to the same bed post as her right hand. He repeated this with her left leg, hog tieing her to the bed.

His tongue went to work again on her pussy. He lapped it like a dog, licking the top of her lips, teasing her clit. His tongue ran the length of her pussy, from bottom to top, hit her clit, and went back. He parted her lips slightly as he did so, tasting her juices, making her lips quiver. Jenn was ready to cum again, but this time there was no way to force the issue. It was on him, and he knew just when to stop, just when to start again. His tongue ran up the back of her thigh, and Jenn felt his cock resting on her pussy. On his knees, he took his cock in his hand and began to lightly tap her pussy with it. He ran his head along her lips, rubbed her clit, stopping when Jenn was about to cum.

He got to his feet, squatting down, and parted her lips with his head. He didn't thrust in. He moved his head around her lips, up to her clit, slowly and teasingly. He went in a little deeper, pulled back out, and parted her lips again. Each time he entered her, Jenn tightened her lips around him. She wished that he would take off the blind fold. She loved to watch cock slide in to her, loved the way it felt when she tightened her lips around a hard shaft.

He thrust into her, slowly, each time a little deeper. His hands held her ass cheeks, keeping her still as he thrust. Every inch of his hard cock was going into her, his sack slapping her ass when he was all the way in. He pulled back more slowly than he went in, and thrust deeper. His thrusting began to get harder, his breathing heavier. His hard cock filled Jenn's wet, hot, pussy. Her lips were tight around him, taking him all in, deeper with each thrust. He was getting harder, faster and deeper. His moaning got louder. Jenn was ready to cum, and she clamped down on his cock as tight as she could. His cum soon filled her pussy, and Jenn let out a scream as she to exploded with intensity. Her pussy quivered uncontrollably, his hot cum overflowing her pussy and running down her ass. He was deep, and stayed deep, while he shot her full of his cum.

His orgasm over, he got off the bed and stood there, looking down at her. He untied her feet and hands, and Jenn pulled off the blindfold. She rubbed her wrists, and ankles, looking at the man. "Make me a drink," she told him,"while I decide what to do with you."

He walked to the mini bar, made her drink, and walked back to her. Handing her the drink, he said, "Call the cops if you want. It's my word against your's. I hope you learned your lesson about teasing the wrong man."

Jenn took a sip of her drink, thought a moment, and replied, "The only thing you taught me was that you don't know a thing about women. All that teasing you thought was going on, you fool, were hints. You had me at the bar, all you had to do was ask. Now leave before I do call the police!"

After he left, Jenn sat there, feeling quite proud of herself. Her meetings may not have gone well, but the trip wasn't a complete waste.