All Comments on 'Surprising Wife Ch. 02'

by Spiritogre

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mussed Bed

I keep going back to the messed-up bed. The way George is handling this, I'm surprised he didn't notice any stains on the sheets. I would think that would be the case. In fact, it would have given him an opportunity to play his part even more satisfactorily, like dipping his finger into a gob of cum and inspecting it. He could have even pulled the cum into an nice, long strand between thumb and forefinger as he considered his wife's actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
where

where do you people come from, shared his wife, did any of you writers who write this crap ever grow up in a family, if your in to sucking cocks just say so don't hide it you loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Avoid this story unless you like Wimpy crap

Another wimp tale. Seriously he didn't say anything? Anything at all? Nothing? Even honey good bye? Or just walk back out the door?

Stupid crap. Please prefix your stories with WIMP WARNING

No man would react the way George did. And no wife would react as coldly as this bitch did. Total crap. I wish they had minus stars to give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What is this?

What did you do with the husbands brains?

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Crap story worse writing

Don't quit your day job

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
The husband just stands there and takes it

What crap is that!

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
What a waste of words and time!

Not worth the ink it took to write, even if no ink was used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shite - Shite - Shite

I would call it complete crap but I do not want to insult crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce

she is a slut get rid of her no piece of ass is worth that and she openly cheated.

BeneTleilaxBeneTleilaxalmost 2 years ago

Well, for her to start this on her own was a major breach of trust, and a dick move. George should get rid of her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous