Surrender Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

Loanna had even provided her with a few herbs that would pacify Morgan and make her escape easier. She doubted the healer had ever suspected her real intentions when she asked for something to relieve her menstrual pains and help her sleep. Tomorrow she would discover if those herbs were as good as she hoped they were.

Having finally taken the decision she felt calmer and she lay down to sleep beside Morgan. Snuggling closer to him she told herself that she was just cold, but knew that the truth was to enjoy him while she could.

***

The next day, Eva acted a little strange, Morgan thought. She barely listened when someone talked to her and her expression seemed somewhat dazed. She was up to something, Morgan was sure of it. But what and when?

Yesterday had been a real eye-opener for him. Never before had he let a woman bind and blindfold him -- rendering total control over to a woman and trusting her to treat him well. But what orgasm she had given him. If he hadn't been lying down at the moment when the pleasure hit him, he surely would have fallen -- literally speaking. It had been the most earth-shattering experience of his life and he was hungry for trying out a lot more of her ideas.

*** The same evening, as they shared a meal in Morgan's room, Eva eyed Morgan to see whether the sleeping drought was taking effect or not. She had put it in his drink when he wasn't looking. According to Loanna it should have taken effect by now. She sank lower on her chair and lifted her foot up onto Morgan chair and settled her sole between his legs. He gave her a suspicious frown.

"What are you up to?"

"Make a guess," she tempted.

She bent her toes forward and touched the lower front of his abdomen, only covered by a thin fabric. Feeling his cock, she roamed her toes over him, locating the outline of his hard flesh and touching the ridge that was presented to her. He hardened instantly and she felt him pulse against the skin underneath her foot.

"Are you sure you're up to this?" Morgan teased her as his eyes looked as if they were erupting in heat.

"Oh yes," she smiled as she continued stroking his cock, making him harden even more. He let out a moan as she moved her toes up and down his flesh.

Hearing his response she withdrew her foot and stood up from her chair. Leaning over the table, she met Morgan's lips in a deep kiss. Holding on to his shoulder with one of her hands she gave herself up to the kiss, feeling Morgan's pulse increase along with hers.

She reached into her pocket and retreated the rest of the sleeping drought Loanna had given her and poured it into his drink before leaning forward and into Morgan's lap - clinging to him as if there was no tomorrow and she wanted to devour him completely. Suddenly Morgan lifted her up and sat her on her feet, looking at her with an intense look of pure want.

"You're killing me, darling," he smiled at her.

"Poor thing. Maybe you should strengthen yourself by drinking some more wine," she turned and handed him his drink.

Meeting her challenge, he drank the rest of the content in his glass and turned his heat on her again.

"Now, where were we...ah...the bed, right," and he dragged her with him over to the bed. Sitting down on it, he looked expectantly at her. "Why don't you finish what you started?" he tempted her as he leaned back on his hands. His tented skin suit revealed his cock was having a hard time and wanted to be released. She bent forward and opened his skin suit, baring his cock at the same time.

She roamed her hands over his naked flesh and fondled him softly as she listened to his moans. She leaned forward and met his dazed eyes. The drug was finally working, she thought, and not a moment too soon. Sitting down in his lap she closed her lips over his and kissed him softly, wanting to feel him fall asleep in her arms. Gradually his response got weaker and he fell back on the bed.

Eva jumped in surprise and bent over him in shock to see if he was still breathing. To her relief she felt his pulse and he was breathing easily as if he was sleeping. She breathed out. Thank god. He had her worried for a moment. Leaning over him she kissed him one last time on the mouth and whispered.

"I'm sorry, Morgan. I wish things were different, but they aren't. Thanks for everything." She roamed her hand softly over his cheek before whispering in a teary voice. "Goodbye, my love."

Getting off the bed, she collected her supplies and changed into a dark skin suit. Hopefully the darkness would provide her with the necessary cover to escape the palace. If she was lucky Jack would have received her message by now and would meet her outside. She gave her sleeping mate one last look before she quietly slipped out of the door and into the night.

***

As she moved quickly over the fields and closer to the woods she worried that Jack hadn't got her message after all. She had hoped he would meet her in the garden just like the last time but he had been nowhere around. Still, she couldn't afford to wait any longer. Not knowing how long Morgan would be sleeping, she needed as much distance as she could get between her and the palace before he awoke.

Most likely he would scream the place down and not resting until he had searched the entire building. That would hopefully keep him occupied for at least a few hours more. And she needed those hours. Closing in on the trees, she ran faster, trying to get under cover before anyone wondered about the dark clad intruder in their field.

She breathed in relief as the familiar sense of freedom came over her. She was hidden from sight by the heavy undergrowth and she welcomed the sense of homecoming. She had grown up here and she still felt a sudden ease come over her as she moved quickly between the trees and bushes, in the direction where she knew the camp was. Suddenly she became aware of someone following her. She couldn't hear anything but she had a strange feeling that someone was watching her.

"Jack. Is that you?" she called softly to where she heard the strange sound. There was no response. A slight unease settled over her and she turned and walked more quickly toward the camp. As the undergrowth grew thicker it prevented her from running, but she kept a steady pace while trying not to worry about the unease she had felt.

***

A few hours later the dense forest changed and she crossed a few clearings as she realised the morning light was beginning to increase. The extra light lifted her spirits and made it a lot easier to walk.

Suddenly she heard the distinctive sound of footprint coming in her direction and instinctively she moved behind a bush and stood still.

"You can come forward now, Eva," she suddenly heard Jack call near her. Jumping forward she ran up to her brother and hugged him hard.

"Oh Jack, I'm so glad to see you again," she smiled before bursting into tears.

He held her tighter, enveloping her with his strength and letting her cry out her fears and the relief of finally being home again.

"There, there," he murmured to her as she finally settled down. He dried her last remaining tears from her cheek and he comforted her with his large frame. "I'm so sorry, Eva. I never would have sent you if I'd realised the task would hurt you this much."

"It's not that, Jack. I enjoyed my adventure and I'm happy that you let me have the opportunity to do something. I'm just so relieved that's it's all over. Now I just want to go home," she smiled at him.

"I never should have let you talk me into it, no matter what you say now, and I'll probably regret that decision for the rest of my life," he said as if he still reproached himself for letting her go.

"You're such a chauvinist, Jack. Just you wait until you hear the rest of the information that I've revealed and then you'll certainly shut up."

"I doubt it," he smiled as they turned and walked toward the camp. "You women are supposed to let the men take care of you, not go out and try to save the world."

She laughed. "What a jerk. You have so much to learn about the abilities of women."

"Yes, yes, I'm sure you'll give me another one of those lectures of yours but I'll suppose I'll have to endure it this time as well."

"Ha, you'll just close your ears as you usually do," she teased as she gave him a playful push at his side.

"Ouch," he responded. "I'm always listening to your jabbering, sis, don't you doubt it."

"Oh, I doubt it all right." As she said the words a large figure suddenly emerged from the shadows and charged into them - knocking them all to the ground. Eva turned over in surprise and caught Morgan hitting her brother.

"Don't you dare touch my woman!" he snarled at her brother as he threw another punch that Jack blocked before kicking Morgan away from him. Both the adversaries got up from the ground, before hitting into each other with a loud noise. Eva shivered as the two men she cared most about in the world clashed into a tree. They were similar in both size and strength making the outcome impossible to predict.

Eva shouted out. "Morgan, stop this at once!" But he barely registered what she was saying as he slammed her brother against the tree trunk again. No, she couldn't just stand here and watch the two men kill each other. She looked down and tried to locate a weapon of some sort and decided for a log of wood.

Moving over to the contestants she bided her time as they quickly moved as they punched each other hard. Lifting the log she slammed it into the back of Morgan's head, only to have him touch the sore point and turn toward her.

"What did you do that for?" he growled at her. She could just blink in response as she had expected a lot more reaction from her hit. At the same time Jack stepped forward and slammed his fist into Morgan's temple, knocking him out. He slammed down on the ground, making Eva shudder in fear that he had injured himself.

"Morgan!" she screamed as she knelt down beside him and felt for his pulse. Feeling the consistent beating of his heart she breathed out in relief.

"Damn it, sis. Don't tell me you care for him? Don't you know who he is?"

"Of course I do. I've lived with him for the last couple of weeks."

"He's still your enemy," Jack snarled as he lifted Morgan's limp body onto his shoulder.

"What do you intend to do with him?" Eva wondered.

"Eliminate him, I guess," Jack stated as he walked toward the camp. Eva felt her blood ran cold. She hurried after her brother.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12