Surrounded Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,877 Followers

"Get out of my house, now!" I said, incensed.

"Matt, this is a one-time offer. I don't like being denied. If you turn this down, you will never get another chance. You will always wonder what could have been. You will always wonder what these tits look like. You will never see any like these again. So, why take the risk? Just let go. Let's take our clothes off, go into your bedroom, and fuck each others brains out for the rest of the day." Katie offered.

"Leave." I said simply.

"The minute I leave, you'll be kissing these jugs goodbye forever. You'll never get to see them. We both know you want them. I'll tell you what. Just indulge me for a few minutes. Let's talk about my tits for a few minutes. If you describe what you think about them, honestly, then I will walk out, if you still want me too. Okay? Does that sound good?" She said quietly.

"You're saying that if I talk about your b-breasts..." I started

"Tits. My tits, Matt." She said suggestively.

"Fine. If I describe what I think of your tits, then you will leave." I said.

"Of course." Katie said quietly with a smile.

"Fine, they're really big, okay?" I said

"How big?" She asked.

"Okay, they're huge. You have massive tits. You have big, beautiful jugs. They jiggle when you walk. You satisfied?" I asked.

"Finally, you're being honest with me! But I'm not quite satisfied. Don't you really wish that your wife had huge tits like mine?" Katie asked.

"Yes. I wish she did, okay? I wish my wife had huge jugs like yours. That's the one thing I would change about her." I said angrily.

"Yeah, the one thing!" Katie said sarcastically. "It's too bad." She said. She started to walk towards me. I backed up into a wall. She pressed herself against me and grabbed my hard cock again. "It's too bad you'll never want to fuck your wife again after today. Because right now, I'm gonna suck your cock. You're huge, throbbing cock. And then we are gonna fuck on your bed. And once that happens, you'll never fuck your ugly ass wife again." Katie said. Her hand reached into my shorts and took a hold of my cock.

"Oh god." I said, responding to her touch. I can't push her away. She fished my dick out of my shorts, and it popped out and pointed directly at her, nine inches and thick. My shorts dropped to the ground.

"Wow, you're big. Perfect for a slut like me." She said. She kneeled onto her knees. She started stroking my dick. Pre-cum dripped out of the head. I try to pushed her hands away, but she brushed them off. "Your dick is telling me that you really like this." She whispered. She opened her mouth, and shoved my dick into it. She inhaled my cock, getting all of it into her mouth, her throat massaging the head.

"Oh my god." I said, looking up. Her tongue was all over my cock. Her mouth felt so good. I shouldn't let this happen, but this whore is sucking my dick so freaking well. Her mouth goes up and down as she bobbed her head on my cock. She pulled my dick out of her mouth. My dick emerged, covered in her drool. Some of the spit connected my dick to her mouth.

"Mmm, your dick tastes so good. I knew it would." She said. She smiled evilly and stood up. "I would finish you off, but I don't think that's what either of us want. How about we just cut the foreplay, and get down to business." She said, smiling. She grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom. We walked into the bedroom and she shoved me against a wall. Before I could react, she shoved her tongue in my mouth. I couldn't help but go along with it. We started swapping spit as her hand stroked my dick again. I can't believe this. I'm French kissing my wife's sister. My sister-in-law. And she's so good at kissing, and she sucked my dick so well. She pulled my shirt off so I'm completely naked. She gave me one last peck. Then, she pulled away.

"Okay Matt, sit on the bed." Katie said. She pushed me to the bed, and I can't fight it. I sat on the bed, confused how I ended up here. She looked down at me, breathing hard. She smiled wide.

"All right baby. You've just got to do one thing before I get naked and we do the nasty. Just admit you want to fuck me. That is all that is separating you from this body." She said. I shook my head.

"I can't. I can't betray my wife like this." I said, sadly. I knew where this was gonna end up.

"Matt, would it help if I show you my underwear? I know you want to see my thong." She said. "Matt, I've already sucked your dick. What more harm would it be to see me in my underwear?" she added. I shook my head, and then I looked up at her and nodded.

"There you go. I knew it would help." She said. She grabbed the bottom of her blouse and lifted her top up and off. There she stood, in a lacy white bra. I can make out the outline of her hard nipples through the fabric. She leaned over and pulled her pants down before she stepped out of them. There Katie stood, in her bra and matching thong panties. The panties barely covered her pussy. There was a big wet spot on the front of her panties. She turned around and shows me her amazing, heart-shaped ass, with the thong fabric going between her muscular cheeks. Then she turned and faced me.

"Okay Matt, the moment of truth. Admit you want to fuck this body, and it's all yours." She said. She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. She toyed with it, waiting for my answer.

"I want to fuck you, Katie." I admitted, finally. "I want to fuck you so fucking hard. I always have. I love your huge fucking tits. I think about them every day. They are just so big." I said, looking at her, pleading to see them.

"If you had the choice of seeing my tits or fucking your wife, what would you choose?" she asked, smiling evilly.

"I'd choose your tits, without question." I said. Then, she smiled, and finally let the bra fall to the floor. For the first time, my eyes were able to feast on Katie's big, bare tits. Her nipples were hard, surrounded by large, smooth, areolas. My jaw dropped, not believing this sight. Her tits were amazingly firm, with very little sag. She bent over and slipped off her thong. I looked down at her neatly trimmed pussy, just the way I like them. I started stroking my cock as she rubbed her pussy.

"Alright, baby, it's time to fuck!" she said. She pushed me onto my back. I pulled my legs up onto the bed. Katie straddled me and sat on my stomach. She leaned over and stuck her tongue in my mouth again. We furiously made out for a few minutes. Her tits pressed against my chest, and I can feel her hard nipples against me. I'm done resisting. I let my hands roam all over her back, and I let them roam down to her ass. I squeezed her muscular ass as I humped my cock against her, searching for her pussy. She pulled back and smiled.

"Okay love. This is it. You realize that you're about to have the best sex of your life. One long, hot session, of crazy, mind blowing, fucked up sex. You'll never be able to go back to Amanda after this. You will never be the same after today." She reached under herself and grabbed my hard dick. She gave it a few quick strokes, then pointed it up at her pussy. She lowered her soaking wet pussy towards it. The tip of my cock pressed against her pussy. Then, the tip of my cock slipped into her.

"Oh my god!" I grunted out. She lowered herself down further, and my cock went farther and farther inside her. Soon, I am all the way inside of her. Her pussy is wrapped around my cock, all the way to the base of it. She tightened the muscles in her pussy around my cock.

"You like that? You like my tight pussy around your big cock?" she asked, her hands pushing on my chest to hold herself up. The pleasure I felt is greater than anything I've ever felt. Her pussy is easily the best I've ever felt. She's doing things to my cock I didn't think were possible.

"Oh god! It's amazing!" I said, out of breath. Then, she started to bounce on my dick. At first, the bounces are small, but then, she started rocking her body all the way up and down my cock, slamming herself on me. I looked up and saw her huge tits just bouncing everywhere. I can't resist. I reached up, and wrapped both of my hands around her tits. I squeezed them over and over again, not believing what I'm feeling. I pinched her nipples, and she groaned. Then, she reached to my head and grabbed it. She pulled me up so my face went straight in between her tits. She rubbed them all over my face, and I just take it. She bounced even harder on my dick, as I pounded up into her. I opened my mouth and licked all over her breasts as they rubbed all over me. My mouth found her nipple, and I sucked on it hard as we both grunted in pleasure. This position is uncomfortable for me, so despite the great view I had, I wrapped my hands around her, and turned her so she fell onto her back on the bed. I followed her so my cock stayed inside her, and now I'm on top of her. She looked up into my eyes. I looked down at her, with a mix of disgust and absolute lust.

"You're loving this, aren't you? You must be if your dick is so hard." Katie said, smiling wide. I looked down at her and started pounding her pussy.

"Oh, Matt. You must not like your wife that much if you're pounding a slut like me so hard? Am I right?" she asked.

"Yes, you're right." I said, giving her what she wanted to hear. I pounded her harder.

"Oh, fuck me, Matt. You don't even like your wife, do you? What kind of "happily married man" looks at other women like you do? You dream about cheating on her, don't you? You hate your wife! She's an ugly piece of shit who is clueless about men. The only women you care about are sluts like me. Tell me! Tell me I'm right. Tell me how much you hate your wife!" she screamed out. I can't resist doing what she told me.

"YES. I fucking hate my wife. She's so fucking ugly. I can't stand to be seen with her. The only reason I married her is to be closer to you. I love cheating on her, because I love whores like you. Sluts like you are real women. You sluts care about your men, plus sluts like you always have big tits. I can't fucking stand flat-chested women." I said, without thinking, as I pounded into her as hard as I can. I stuck my face between her heaving breasts. I'm surrounded on all sides by her tits.

"Oh god, Matt, you're gonna make me cum! Tell me how much you love me! Tell me you love me more than your wife!" Katie screamed, digging her nails hard into my back. She needed to hear it. She needed to hear him say it.

"I love you Katie! I love you so much more than my wife! You're such a huge slut! I wish I married you!" I screamed out.

"OH YES! OH FUCK! YES!" she screamed. Her pussy tightened around my cock spasmodically as she came hard on my cock. The pleasure is too much for me to take. I started cumming inside her. I kept pounding her as hard as I could, as I came harder than I ever have. I released load after load into her. Finally, we both collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. I rolled off of her and my dick popped out of her pussy. It was still hard, and covered with our combined juices. We are both breathing hard, coming down from our high. Brrinngg! The phone rang. I considered ignoring the call, but I decided to grab it.

"Hello?" I said, out of breath.

"Hey, baby, it's me." Amanda said.

"Oh, hi honey." I said, panicking due to the fact that I'm lying in bed with my wife's hot naked older sister while talking to my wife.

"How's your day going? Why are you out of breath?" she asked, genuinely curious, as she always was. Meanwhile, Katie has perked up, knowing that I'm talking to my wife. She smiled evilly and crawled along the bed, her massive tits hanging down. She got between my legs, took my cock into her hand, and started stroking me as she looked up at me.

"Uh, it's been fine. Just got in from a run. What do you need?" I asked, wanting to know why she called in the middle of the day.

"Well, I'm done here at work, but the car is messing up again, so I had to have it towed. I was wondering if you could pick me up. I was thinking I could get a table over at Franchezca's and we could meet for lunch, then we'll drive back" she suggested. My cock is now at full hardness again, as Katie stroked me. I needed to get Amanda off the phone, now, before she figured out what was going on.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Listen, I gotta go. I'll see you soon, okay baby." I said quickly.

"All right. I love you." Amanda said.

"I love you too." I said quickly and hung up the phone.

"What'd she want?" Katie said with disgust as she jacked my dick. The impact of what we just did was starting to hit me. I brushed her hands off of me and stood up.

"I gotta go. She needs me to pick her up." I said, not looking at Katie.

"Fuck her. Let her wait. What do you care? You hate her as much as I do." She said incredulously.

"I love Amanda." I said quietly, turning away from her.

"Well, that's not what you said while you were fucking me. All you could go on about was how much you hated her." Katie said, wrapping her hair around her finger.

"I just got lost in the moment." I said.

"No you didn't. You really hate your wife." Katie said.

"No I don't. Listen, what happened was a mistake. You should leave. This can never happen again." I told her.

"Matt, don't feel guilty. You loved it as much as I did. As much as you think you love your wife, you know that we're going to fuck each other again and again and again. You love me. You love me more than you ever loved that hag wife of yours." Katie said.

"Why do you hate Amanda so much?" I asked, curious.

"I hate her for the same reason you do. She's ugly, she's dumb, she's stuck up. She thinks she's hot shit. She thinks she's better than everyone, just because she's a fancy lawyer. She acts like she brings in all this money, but she brings in nothing. You're the bread winner in the house, baby. She always lectures me about getting a job, but it's clear she's the idiot. All she cares about is herself, and looking important and respectable. But real women like me don't kid ourselves. Men don't care about responsibility. All men care about is having great sex with hot babes. I care for my men. Oh, do I care for them. And in return, they give me whatever I want. Everyone wins." Katie said, finishing her speech. As much as I hated to admit it, my cock was getting harder. I had to get away.

"Katie, I need to go pick Amanda up. You need to leave." I told her. Katie rolled her eyes.

"Alright Matt, I'll make you a deal. If you ignore your wife, and stay here and play with me some more, I'll let you fuck me in the ass." She said, turning away, and pointing her perfect ass at me. My eyes widen in shock. Katie looks back at me "C'mon, Matt. You know only want to do it. Only real sluts like me let their man fuck their ass. And you're my man now, Matt." Katie said. I just stand there, really tempted. Her ass looks so fucking good. "C'mon, Matt, we both know you're going to do it. Here, I'll spread the cheeks for you." She said, using her chest to hold her weight as she reached behind her and spread the cheeks. I could see Katie's asshole.

"I've never fucked a girl in the ass." I said, staring at her ass.

"Well if you ever want to, now is the time, because we both know Amanda will never let you, as if anyone would want to fuck her ass." Katie said. I still couldn't get myself to go over, despite wanting too. "Okay Matt, how about you just put the tip of your dick in my ass, then you can go. Then you can said you've fucked a girl in the ass, okay?" Katie offered. I nod.

"Okay, but just the tip, okay. I don't want to fuck you again. I just want to know what it feels like." I said, justifying my actions.

"Okay Matt." She said with a smile. I went over and got on my knees behind her on the bed. I grabbed my rock hard cock and put it against her asshole. I pushed into her until my cock slipp into her, her juices lubricating my dick. I just pushed the tip inside. The pleasure was amazing.

"Oh god, Matt. Your dick is so big! God, it feels so good doesn't it?" She asked.

"Yes!" I grunted out in pleasure.

"Listen Matt. You'll need to cum before you leave. If you show up to Amanda with your dick as hard as a rock, she'll know something is up. She knows she could never turn on a man that much." Katie said. She's right. Amanda would start to ask questions if she saw me as hard as I am now. I'd better just fuck Katie's ass, to protect our marriage. I started to push my dick deeper into her ass. Soon, I got my dick all the way inside her ass.

"Uhh, there you go, Matt. Fuck me. Fuck my whore ass!" she screamed out. Katie was now on her hands and knees as I fucked her ass as hard as I can. Her massive tits are swaying below her as I fucked her.

"God, it feels so good!" I yelled out. I reached under her and cupped her breasts in my hands. I squeezed over and over again. "I love fucking you so much. I fucking love your body." I told her, pounding her.

"Ugh, Matt! Keep fucking me! You love my body more than you love your wife, don't you?" she screamed out, shoving her ass back at me.

"YES! I do!" I screamed out.

"You love me more than your wife, don't you?!" she screamed out.

"Yes, oh god yes!" I said.

"You'll give me whatever I want, right Matt?" she asked.

"Anything!" I screamed out. 'As long as I can fuck you!"

"Oh baby, we'll be fucking for a long, long time." She said. The fucking continues for awhile, with neither of us wanting it to end. Then, my cell phone started to ring. I let it ring. Katie grabbed my phone, flipped it open, and looked at it.

"It's your wife. Probably wants to know what's taking you so long." Katie said. I look at the clock. Shit! It's been a half hour since she called. The phone stopped ringing.

"Aahh, she left you a message. Let's have a listen." Katie said. Suddenly, Amanda's voice emerged from the phone.

"Hey Matt, just wondering what's taking you so long. I'm getting kinda worried. Call me when you get this." Amanda said.

"She's getting worried, Matt. If you want, you could stop pounding my hot ass and call her back, or we could keep going till you cum in my ass. What do you think?" she asked, looking over her shoulder, smiling. I grabbed her hips and started pounding her ass harder. She smiled, and tossed the phone away. She started screaming.

"Oh Matt! You're doing it. You're gonna make me cum! OH, FUCK!" she yelled. Her asshole clenched around my cock as she came. I couldn't hold back anymore. I started cumming in her ass. I was cumming in buckets. Finally, after a minute, it stopped. I fell to my back, completely drained. I was breathing hard. Katie was on her stomach, gathering her strength back. I can see my cum leaking out of her ass. She got up and crawled over to me. She laid her body on mine. She leaned down and slipped her tongue into my mouth. We started to make out, again. Unbelievably, my dick started to get hard again. She could feel it poking at her. She leaned up, and, without taking her tongue from my mouth, grabbed my dick, and slid it into her pussy. She started bouncing on it again. I could feel her tits sliding against my chest. I pounded up into her as she came down on me. This session wouldn't last very long. I quickly rolled us both over. Our mouths separated. Her eyes flash in shock and lust. I took her legs, put them on my shoulders, and rolled her up so her face is in between her legs. I started pounding her as hard as I could, again.

"Pound me, Matt. Pound me!" she encouraged. Our sweat was intermingling as we fucked. I grunted and moaned as I pounded her. The phone rang again, but I ignored it as I kept on sliding my cock into her hot pussy for a few more minutes. I finally came in her again as she came one last time. I rolled off of her completely exhausted. We lied in bed for a few minutes, getting our strength back. Finally, she stood up. I could see her perfect ass wiggle as she walked across the room. She started to talk as she put her clothes back on.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,877 Followers