Surrounded Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,891 Followers

"Well, Matt, I know that if I let you, you'd be in here all day with me. But, I've got shit to do, and you've got to explain to your wife why you're an hour late. So, I'll see you later, lover." She finished, as she put her shirt on, and was now fully clothed again. She walked out of the room and out of the house. Now I am alone and naked on the bed. I get my bearings back, and the full gravity of what I just did hit me. I just cheated on my wife. I cheated on her with her sister, and it was the best sex of my life. I should be more disgusted with myself than I am. I just can't believe I did this to my wife. I love Amanda. I should have never even thought about sex with Katie, let alone actually doing it. I look at the clock. Katie's right; it's been over an hour since Amanda called. I stood up. I've got some explaining to do.

Somehow, I was able to smooth things over with Amanda. She was pissed when I called, but I told her that I was helping this guy who was having car problems, and that I lost track of time. She seemed to accept that, but she wasn't in the best of moods while we ate our lunch. I promised to make it up to her with a nice dinner.

So, we were both in the house later that day. She was more cheerful now than she was before. I was getting started on dinner as she was getting changed. I had changed the sheets on the bed, to cover my tracks. The guilt was absolutely killing me. I was now an adulterer. I've become the type of person I've always hated. I cheated on my wife, with my sister-in-law. And the sex was amazing. My dick was getting hard just thinking about it. I shook my head, clearing the thoughts of Katie out of my head. I should probably just bite the bullet, and confess everything to Amanda. But, I don't want to hurt her. She would fall apart if she knew I fucked her older sister. So, maybe I shouldn't tell her. But, no matter what, I gotta tell Katie that what happened between us was a one time thing.

Amanda came back downstairs, dressed more casually.

"Mmm, smells good." She said, walking into the room. She came up behind me and hugged me.

"I love you baby." She said.

"I love you too." I told her. Then, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." She said. She walked out of the room. Curious, I followed her. Amanda opened the door, and there stood Katie, as sexy as ever. She was wearing low-cut jeans, and a tight, low-cut red blouse and high heels.

"Hey sis!" Amanda said happily.

"Hey!" Katie said. She walked in, smiling, and hugged Amanda. "That blouse looks great on you." Katie added.

"Oh, thanks!" Amanda said. Katie looked at me.

"Hi, Matt. It's been way too long since we last saw each other." She said. I smile nervously as she hugged me. The feel of her boobs against me started to get me hard again.

"So, what brings you here?" Amanda asked.

"Well, I've kinda had a bad day. I was thinking we could all hang out tonight?" Katie asked.

"Well, we've got this big dinner planned..." I started quickly.

"Oh, that's nonsense. Of course you can hang out with us." Amanda interrupted.

"Thanks." Katie said. Katie was obviously lying through her teeth. I had to follow behind them as we walked to the kitchen. I couldn't help but stare at Katie's jiggling ass. They started chatting in the kitchen like best friends while I continued making the dinner. Katie was very nice and complimentary to Amanda. This was hours after she screamed out how much she hated Amanda. Katie must be playing it up to get to me.

"Mmm, Matt, that smells so good. You know how I love what you cook up." Katie said.

"Uh, thanks." I said uncomfortably. I cooked up the dinner, now for three. I finished up as they chatted and we sat at the table. Katie sat across me, and Amanda sat to my left. As I hear Katie tell Amanda some BS she made up about the bad things that happened to her today, I could feel Katie push her bare foot against my crotch, rubbing my cock to full hardness. Amanda completely bought in to what Katie said.

"Oh yeah, I haven't told you yet. I got a new boyfriend." Katie said with a big smile. She looked right at me, then back to Amanda.

"Oh really, what's he like?" Amanda asked, intrigued. Amanda had never seemed to notice the fact that her sister is a gold digger, and a slut. She was kinda clueless to what kind of person Katie really is.

"He's great. I think he might be the one, sis. He's a hunk, he's loaded, and we have a ton in common. We love the same things. We hate the same things. It's great." Katie said, obviously talking about me.

"That's great. What's his name?" Amanda asked.

"Actually, his name's Matt, too." Katie said. Amanda laughs.

"Ha, weird." Amanda said. "Both of us might end up with a guy named Matt." Katie was loving the fact that she was getting away with telling Amanda so much about our affair without Amanda figuring it out. We ate our dinner, with Katie massaging my dick while providing me a great view of her ample cleavage.

"Well, I'd better get going. Leave you two lovebirds alone." Katie said.

"Yeah, I might have to cook up something special for Matt once you leave." Amanda said, being uncommonly flirty.

"Ooh, well I'll leave you two to that." Katie said, smiling. She got up and grabbed her purse. She hugged her sister, then she hugged me. Her body felt so good against me. She pulled away and walked out. We shut the door. Then, Amanda came over into my arms and kissed me. We pecked at each other for about a minute when there is another knock at the door. I walked over and open it. It's Katie, again.

"Hey, sorry. My car's not starting. I was wondering if Matt could help me out." Katie said. I knew this was not a good idea, but I had no way to say it.

"What's up with all the car problems today?" Amanda said.

"Yeah, I know. I'll be right back." I said. I walked outside as Katie shut the door and followed. We walked to her car, which was a very nice BMW, and I opened the hood. I looked inside, and she came up next to me and did the same.

"Matt, there's nothing wrong with the car. I just wanted to get you away from her. I don't know how you could stand listening to her babble on like an idiot. Thank god I got you out of there, right?" Katie said.

"Katie, my wife is not an idiot." I said. Katie started to imitate my wife

"Huh, your boyfriend, and my husband have the same name. Huh, huh." Katie said, imitating my wife to make her sound like a retard. "I mean, come on, Matt, how can she not figure it out?" Katie added.

"Katie, what happened between us can't..." I started.

"Shh, listen Matt. I want you to go inside and tell my sister that you're giving me a ride home, and you'll be right back. We'll talk about you and me in the car, okay?" Katie said. I nodded. I went inside, talked to Amanda, and grabbed my keys. I came back outside. Katie was waiting next to the passenger door. I opened the doors, and she got in. I got in the driver's seat. I started the car and backed out.

"We'll pick up my car tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be able to fix it up by then. To be honest, I'm getting bored with this car, anyway. Maybe you can buy me a new one. I'd really like a sports car." Katie said.

"Katie, you have the wrong idea about me. I love my wife. I am satisfied with her. What we did can never happen again." I told her.

"Matt, it's okay to feel guilty. You love me more than your wife. All you think about is fucking me. The only time you were truly happy was when you were fucking me. So why don't you just accept the truth, and be happy. Join me, Matt, and we'll be together forever." Katie said. We stopped at a stoplight.

"Katie, I just don't know." I told her, hating myself. Katie reached over and grabbed my cock through my pants.

"Mmm, you're hard as a rock. We both know you'll be fucking me as soon as we get to my place. But, I don't think you'll make it. Here, let me make you feel better." She said. She unzipped my pants and took out my cock. She stroked it a few times, then leaned over and took my cock in between her soft wet lips. She started bobbing on my cock. Her tongue was everywhere. I could see her thong sticking out of her pants as she sucked me. The light changed, and I started driving. I could barely focus on the road.

"God, Katie, you give the best blowjobs." I told her, resting my hand on top of her head. She groaned and sucked harder. I started swerving on the road. I just couldn't focus. Katie took me out of her mouth, which was covered in drool and my pre-cum.

"Matt, your cock tastes so good." She said. She took me in her mouth again and sucked me hard. She leaned up to me and pulled herself close.

"Matt, I can't wait any longer. I'm so fucking horny. We've got to fuck right NOW! Pull over somewhere. We've got to do it." Katie said quickly. Her panic was contagious. I pulled over into the parking lot of a bookstore. She got out and went to the backseat. I followed. She's already taking off her clothes as I get in. As I saw her pull off her blouse to reveal her massive uncovered breasts, I started to take off my clothes. I get naked and leaned back as she pulled off her pants. She straddled me on the backseat. She immediately took all of my cock into her pussy as she kissed me again. Her pussy is so wet and tight. She pressed her body against me as she bounced up and down fast on my cock. Our tongues wrestled as I reached around and squeezed her ass with both of my hands.

"God, your big fat cock feels so good in my tight little pussy." Katie said, bouncing on me. I grunted out in agreement. The pleasure was too great for words. The feelings caused by us fucking, as well the sight of her huge tits bouncing everywhere, was too much for me to resist. I was through resisting this. She was too hot. The sex was too good. I love my wife, I do. Our relationship is great. The only weak spot in our relationship was the sex. She's simply not that good. And with Katie, the sex was unbelievable. Katie was right. The sex between us was bound to happen. I couldn't resist it. I was not going to fight it anymore. I'm going to sit back and just enjoy it. Plus, we had already done it. Not doing it again wasn't going to make it any better. I pounded up into her hard as she slid down on me.

"Oh, FUCK!" she moaned out in pleasure. I looked around. The windows were fogged up. Both of us were covered in sweat. Steam was coming from off her back from her exertion. She grabbed my face and shoved it in between her huge, sweaty, heaving tits. I rubbed my face on them as I pounded her.

"Do me, Matt! Do me! Make ME CUM!" she yelled out. "OH FUCK YES!" she screamed. She came hard on my dick. This pushed me over the edge. I started cumming inside her again. This was the best feeling I had ever had. Cumming inside my sister-in-law while fucking in the backseat of my car while my wife waited patiently at home. Cheating on my wife repeatedly with her much hotter older sister. It's bliss. I just keep shooting off inside her. After what felt like ages, I finally stopped cumming. We both collapsed, exhausted. We were both breathing hard. She looked me right in the eyes.

"That was so good. That was the best sex I've ever had Matt." She told me. I smiled, and she smiled back.

"Are you done being stupid Matt? Are you done clinging to the fact that you really care about your wife?" she asked, tightening her pussy around my cock.

"Yes, Katie. I'm done being stupid. I love you. I love your body. I love your huge jugs." I told her.

"Well, they're all yours, baby. I'm all yours. Now, will you give me whatever I want?" she asked with a pout.

"Yes, of course. You want a new car? I'll buy you a Ferrari. You want a new house? I'll buy you a mansion." I told her. She smiled wide.

"Mmm, that's right, my love. A Ferrari sounds just fine to me. And, when the time comes, you'll get me pregnant, and I'll have your baby. Mmm, I can feel your cock get harder. You really like that idea, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes. I'll get you pregnant. I can't wait." I told her. My dick was hard again.

"So, what was up with Amanda being all flirty with you tonight?" she asked. She started to bounce lightly on my cock.

"I don't know." I said.

"My guess is that she noticed how fucking hot I am, and how she just can't compare, so she wants you to fuck her to prove to herself that she is attractive. Selfish bitch." Katie said. I nodded in agreement.

"Now, Matt, you have a choice. You can go back home, where your wife is waiting for you to fuck her, like she obviously wants. But we both know that's not going to happen. We're going to my place. I'll dress up in some nice lingerie. I'll give you a little dance. Then, you're going to fuck me hard, again, and again, and again. Am I Right?" Katie asked. There was no choice.

"Of course. Who would want to fuck her when they've got a slut like you?" I told her.

"That's right. She's a fucking ugly retard." She said.

"You're right." I told her.

"All right Matt. We'll finish this up at my place." She said, getting off my hard cock. She started to put her clothes back on, and I did the same. We both slipped back in to the front seats. She leaned over and kissed me as we got settled. We made out for a few minutes. Finally, she pulled away.

"We'd better go." She said. I started up the car, and sped away. I drove as quickly as I could. Within fifteen minutes, we were at her place. She had a small house, all to herself. I pulled up into her driveway. We both walked quickly into her house. As she shut the door, she pushed me against the door and shoved her tongue in my mouth again. We kissed for about a minute, then she pulled away again. She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom. She sat me on her bed.

"Alright, lover, take off your clothes and wait here. I'll be right back." She said with a big smile. She went to her dresser, opened up a drawer, grabbed some skimpy stuff and her phone, and walked into her bathroom. I took off my clothes and sat down on the black satin sheets on her bed. In the bathroom, I could hear Katie chatting on the phone.

Katie was changing into her skimpiest underwear for her new boyfriend. As she did, she dialed up her sister's number. Amanda picked up on the other end.

"Hello?" Amanda asked.

"Hey, sis, it's me." Katie said, as she pulled her skimpy bra cups over her nipples. "Listen, Matt started to feel really sick on the drive over here, and he's puking his brains out now. I don't think he'll be able to drive back until he starts feeling better." Katie said.

"Oh my god. Dang, I wish there was a way I could get over there. Do you think he should go to the hospital?" Amanda asked. Katie pulled her skimpy g-string between her ass cheeks.

"No, sis, I think he'll be fine. I think he'll be better in a few hours. If not, then I'll drive him to the hospital. Don't worry sis. I'll take really good care of him." She said.

"Well okay, let me know if he gets any worse. And tell him I love him" Amanda said.

"Yeah, okay, I'll see you tomorrow." Katie said, turning off the phone. Katie pulled on her skimpy nightie. She started to put her makeup on.

Matt was waiting in anticipation of Katie walking out of the bathroom. He couldn't wait to see what she had cooked up for him. After a few agonizing minutes, the door opened, and Katie emerged. Katie leaned against the doorframe, looking insanely hot. She had her hair done up, and had put some makeup on. Her lips looked wet and glossy. And then Matt looked at her body. She was wearing a see through pink nightie that ended just below her pussy. Underneath, she was wearing a pink lace bra that just covered her nipples, and a pair of skimpy pink panties. The smell of her perfume is intoxicating.

She walked sexily over to me and walked right up between my legs. She bent over, put her arms around my torso, and rubbed her tits against my chest as she straightened up. Her nails ran up my back as she did so. She spun around so I could see through the nightie, her g-string running between her ass cheeks. She started dancing in front of me, hypnotizing me with her perfect body. She rubbed her ass against my cock and my chest. She teased me by lifting the nightie a little, just enough to expose her ass, then letting it drop. She continues this game as she kept dancing. Then, she grabbed my thighs and danced against me as she rubbed her ass against me.

"I'm so wet." She whispered in my ear. My dick got harder, if that's possible. She kept dancing. Then, she turned to face me. She grabbed the spaghetti straps of her nightie and dropped them off her shoulders. Her nightie fell to the ground. Before I could take in her half-naked body, she pulled my face into her chest. She held my head against her as she stood up on the bed. My face rubbed against her flat stomach before settling against her pussy. She swiveled her hips, rubbing her pussy against my face. I can smell how turned on she was.

She turned around in front of me. Her perfect, heart-shaped ass was now inches from my face. She reached behind her, grabbed my head, and shoved it into her ass. She shook her ass against my face.

"Yeah baby, take it. Just take it!" she moaned out. She kept my face against her ass for a full minute, and I just took it.

"Take off my G-string, baby. Use your teeth. Bite it." She ordered. She spread her cheeks and I dove in. My mouth and tongue swirled around between her cheeks, trying to get my mouth on her g-string. My tongue grazes her asshole, but I didn't care. I finally got my tongue around the string and pulled the string between my teeth. I pulled it down past her hips, and they fell to the bed. She released my face from her ass, and she stepped down to the ground. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. It fell to the ground. There she stood, completely exposed to me again.

She walked over to her night stand and grabbed a bottle from the drawer. I saw that it's baby oil. She raised her eyebrows. Then, she opened the bottle, and poured it all over her chest. She just kept pouring and pouring. She finally closed the bottle, and set it down. She spent the next five minutes rubbing the oil all over her body. Finally, she stood with her hands on her hips with one hip pointed. Her perfect body is glistening with baby oil.

"God, I love you, Katie." I said to her, completely in awe of how sexy she was. She started walking toward me.

"No more foreplay, Matt. Let's just get to the fucking." She said. She shoved me down onto the bed. She got on top of me, and soon, my cock is buried in her pussy again. She started to bounce on me as my hands indulged themselves in her massive jugs. I pinched her nipples as she bounced on me. I kept squeezing her tits, not believing those sucker were real. She started bouncing harder. We were both so turned on that neither of us were going to last long. I pounded up into her as she came down on me.

"Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" she screams out as she came, inducing me to cum in her as well. She collapsed down onto me and her tits smothered my face. My dick barely softened in her. She looked down at me. I smiled, and she did too.

"Baby, we're just getting started." She said.

The whole night was a blur of tangled limbs, oil, and satin sheets. I had endurance I didn't know I had. We just kept going and going. We both came repeatedly. I came in her pussy, in her ass, in her mouth, on her tits. It was easily the best sex either of us had ever had. We finally both fell asleep, but it was more that we just passed out. That night I slept like a rock. When I finally woke up in the morning, she was sucking my cock. She kept sucking until I came in her mouth again.

Amanda called again, while we were in the shower. I was fucking Katie from behind at the time. Katie had a phone next to the shower so she grabbed it and started gabbing with her sister as I fucked her while squeezing her tits.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,891 Followers