Surrounded Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,891 Followers

"Yeah, sis, he's feeling much better. Oh, he's in the shower right now. I wouldn't want to disturb him." Katie said. "Okay, he'll be home soon. Okay, bye." Katie said, ending the conversation, and tossing the phone away. She smiled at me evilly as I continued fucking her. Life was perfect.

**********

I got home a few hours later. Amanda kept asking me how I was feeling, and I had to do the acting job of my life to not smile. She had no clue what was going on with Katie and me. I acted like I was still recovering from being sick, because I was walking slowly. Actually, my hips were sore from fucking Katie so much. I took a nap to recharge my strength. Then, after that, I went to act like I was working on Katie's car. After a little bit, I told Amanda I was driving Katie's car back to her. Amanda approved, of course, so I had no problems going back to see Katie.

Once I got there, I proceeded to fuck Katie up the ass over her couch. I had absolutely no guilt anymore about fucking Katie. I loved being with her. I loved fucking her. I loved the fact that she was a fucking slut, a whore. I love her. An idea popped in my head.

"Kate, do you think I should divorce Amanda, and marry you? Because I'll do it, cause I love you." I told her as I pounded her whore ass.

"No, you shouldn't get a divorce. The reason us fucking is so good, is because Amanda is too stupid to notice. You're cheating on your wife with her sister. That's why this is so much fun." Katie said. "Oh fuck Matt. Keep pounding my ass. Don't get me wrong baby. I love you too, and we will always be together. But nothing makes me happier than the fact that the husband of my stupid little sister is obsessed with fucking me, and is repulsed by the thought of fucking her. And that's the way things will stay." Katie said. I completely agreed. The best part of this whole thing was that we were betraying Amanda's trust behind her back.

"Oh, fuck!" I called out. I started to cum in her ass. She started to cum as well. We rode out our orgasms and continued fucking until they stopped. I pulled out, and we fell to the couch. She turned to face me.

"Now, who does this big hard cock of yours belong to?" She asked.

"It's yours Katie. I'm all yours." I told her. We started to make out. I had never been more content in my life.

*********

Katie has taken over my life, and I couldn't be happier. A few weeks have passed since we got together, and they have been the best weeks of my life. I've come to realize that everything Katie said about Amanda was true. She was dumb. Katie and I haven't exactly been subtle with the fact that we're fucking. But we both know she'd never figure it out, so we're not too worried. We had fucked a few times with Amanda in the house, and she didn't notice a thing. Also, Amanda really wasn't that attractive to me anymore. I can't get it up for her unless I thought about Katie. The sex with Amanda was just bad. It's almost painful it's so bad. She had no idea what she was doing.

Being with Katie made up for all that. The crazy sex we have gets my mind off the fact that I'm married to an idiot. We have sex at least twice a day. She'll come to my work to fuck me. We just can't get enough of each other. And as I said, she has taken over my life. She calls me from her cell whenever she feels like it, and likes to tease me about what we'll do when we see each other next. I could be very busy at work, and she'll call and interrupt. But that's okay, because she'll make it up to me. Also, she was making me take down all the pictures of me and Amanda on my desk at work, and they are now replaced with pictures of Katie in various sexy poses. Also, she was making me have a picture of her big bare tits as the desktop on my computer. Honestly, none of this bothers me. The more I see of Katie, the better.

She was getting ready to move into her new house, which was just as big as my house. To thank me for paying for it, I am gonna take the day off to christen her new house by fucking the entire day away. So overall, life was good.

Today, Amanda had invited Katie over for lunch. They were going to visit their parents for a few days, and were planning out the trip. Katie pulled up into the driveway, and she brought her new Ferrari to a stop. Amanda met her at the door.

"I still can't believe your boyfriend bought you a Ferrari. That's insane." Amanda said.

"What can I say? My boyfriend really loves me. And he loves to show it." She said, looking over at me. She walked over and gave me a big hug. Amanda thought nothing of it as we kept talking.

Once lunch was ready and we sat at the table to eat. Katie sat next to me, and Amanda sat across from us. Amanda thought nothing of it, of course. They discussed their upcoming trip. While they talked, Katie's hand snuck over to my lap. She unzipped my pants, and fished my hard dick out of my pants. My dick would get rock hard whenever Katie was near. She started to stroke my dick as she talked to Amanda. And Amanda didn't notice a thing! Pre-cum leaked out of my dick at a steady rate as she jacked me off. She really started to get into it as she jacked my dick hard and fast. I was just looking down at my plate, trying not to moan. And, of course, Amanda was completely oblivious to the whole thing. Katie's hand spun and squeezed as she jacked me. I was almost there. I was almost ready to cum. I know that Katie could tell. Then, the phone rang. She stopped and squeezed my dick hard.

"I'll get it." Amanda said. She walked out to the kitchen. The second she leaft the room, Katie immediately leaned over and started sucking my cock. My hand pushed on the back of her head. She massaged my nuts with her hand as she sucked me. I quickly started to cum in her mouth. I was cumming a lot. She was swallowing it as fast as she could, but there was too much for even her to take. Cum started leaking out of her mouth as she grabbed her empty glass from the table she took my dick out of her mouth. She pointed it into the glass and I came into the glass. By the time I finished, the cup is half full with my semen. She leaned back up and put the glass on the table. She smiled evilly as she looked at me, with my cum running down her chin.

"That was good." She said. She wiped her chin with her finger and licked it clean. She licked the cum off her lips as Amanda walked back in.

"Alright, where were we?" Amanda said, sitting down.

"I was just finishing off this delicious meal." Katie said, as she picked up her glass and started drinking its contents down. The surrealness of this situation was mind-boggling. My sister-in-law was chugging a glass of my semen while eating lunch with me and her sister just sitting here. Amanda just kept talking as Katie finished off the glass and glanced at me as she put the glass down. They chatted away as we finished the meal. I don't know what I'll do with myself when Katie leaves in a few days. . **********

It was the day before Amanda and Katie left for five days. Five long days. I won't get my hands on Katie's jugs for the next five days. Oh, and my wife will be gone, too. But I just don't know what I'll do without the sex I've come to need from Katie. She told me to take the day off of work, and I did. As soon as Amanda left for work for the day, Katie came over. We went to my bedroom and fucked for a little while to take the edge off. The, we went for a swim to relax for a little bit. She was wearing a skimpy yellow thong bikini. After that, we ate an early lunch to gain our strength for the rest of the day. Then, we really got down to business.

The next few hours were spent fucking in my marital bed. We just got done fucking in the reverse cowgirl position when she took me out of her and made me show how much I loved her tits by making me cum all over them. We were now just making out, with her on top of me. Finally, she leaned up looked down at me. She smiled.

"Okay baby. I'm ready for one more go round. Let's take it nice and slow." She said, as she grabbed my hard dick and sat her hot pussy down onto it. She started to bounce lightly on it as I squeezed her tits.

"Matt, baby. I think I want to go to school." Katie said.

"Really?" I said, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah. I want to go to law school. I want to be a lawyer, like my sister. But, I want to be a better lawyer. I want to go into court against my sister, and just destroy her. That would be so hot. Then, I would be better than her in every way. Would you like that, Matt?" she asked. My dick had gotten harder after her request.

"Yes, Kate. I would love that." I told her.

"So, you'll pay for it, right?" she asked.

"Of course." I said, tweaking her nipples.

"Hmm, Matt. What will you do without your two favorite toys to play with for five whole days?" She said

"I don't know." I told her.

"Listen, while I'm gone, I don't want you playing with yourself. No jacking off. Nothing. You can look at my pictures all you want, but you need to control yourself. I want your desire to build up, so by the time I get back, you'll have to control yourself not to fuck me in front of her. Can you do that, Matt?" she asked.

"Yes." I told her.

"Good." She said with a smile. She started to bounce on my dick hard and fast. We keep fucking until we both reached climax at the same time. I'll miss this.

(Author's Note: I wrote this story a few years ago, but I decided to clean it up a little and post it. I don't know how quickly I'll get back to it, because there are other ideas I want to explore first. I won't claim it's my best work, but I think it's okay. I figured I'd just post it and test the waters, and hopefully get back to it at a later date.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,891 Followers