Surviving Bennett Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nico_Noir
Nico_Noir
80 Followers

"Let me know if I hurt you or make you uncomfortable." Bennett said a silent prayer that she wouldn't tell him to stop because he didn't know if he would be able to. He blew a soft breath over her clit before bringing his mouth to her drenched pussy. Chaya thought she had died and gone to heaven.

"Bennie..." She let out on a gasp, the need for him to touch her even stronger now than before. He was addicted to her taste. Bennett knew he would never get enough of her and that scared him.

He began stroking her clit with tongue and bringing her closer and closer to her peak. As he filled himself with her taste, Bennett began to stroke Chaya's pussy with his finger. As he felt her tight, wet pussy envelope his finger Bennett knew that the first time he ever got inside of her, he wouldn't last long. She was like a velvet warm paradise and the grip on his finger only made him think of the grip her pussy would have on his cock. With that thought, he became a man possessed as he began to stroke her more and more.

Chaya swore she was having an out of body experience, because she could hear someone chanting Bennett's name and she wanted to join in on the chorus. She had never felt so full before and the sensation was building in her stomach that let her know she was close. Bennett continued to tongue fuck her clit and as he felt Chaya get wetter, he added a second finger to her pussy.

Chaya's body shot up off of the couch at the addition. Bennett took his other hand and held her down as he began to feverishly to work his fingers in and out of her velvet center.

"Oh God, Bennie, please...." Chaya began pleading.

"What do you want, Chy" Bennett responded with a tight whisper. "Tell me what you want."

"Don't stop, Bennie...please" Chaya pleaded "It feels so good."

Bennett could tell by the way that her pussy was pulling his fingers in that she was almost there. He continued to pump his fingers in and out of her pussy and bought his mouth back to her clit. He began lapping at her clit with a sense of desperation, bringing his lips to join in as he surrounded her swollen clit. Bennett had never felt such an urgent need like he felt to bring Chaya to her climax.

With each stroke, Chaya wasn't sure if she would be able to continue breathing. One hand was clenched on the couch, the other in Bennett's hair. The sensations began to explode around her. She couldn't breathe, couldn't think except for the for the way that Bennett was fucking her with his fingers and lapping at her clit.

Chaya began to become undone. Each stroke of his fingers became more and more pronounced as Chaya felt herself shudder and break apart with her climax.

Bennett paused briefly, "That's it, Chy. Cum for me."

That sent Chaya over the edge. Her body arched almost violently off of the couch with her climax. Bennett helped her draw her climax out and held her back on the couch as he finally removed his fingers from inside her.

Chaya was trying to regain use of her senses. She was wet with sweat and exhausted from the explosion of her orgasm. She looked down to Bennett who was also dripping in sweat, still fully dressed and with a look of pure male satisfaction in his eyes. Chaya couldn't take her eyes off of him.

"Don't look at me like that Chaya." Bennett said hoarsely. "I've already put you through enough, don't make it any more difficult for me."

"But what about you?" Chaya asked. "You never even took your clothes off. You didn't get to..."

"I told you, tonight was about you. I wanted to show you how I felt." Bennett responded. "Trust me, I'll get my turn, but tonight was about you. Stay right there."

Bennett walked away to the bathroom and came back with a warm rag and began to clean her up. If Chaya hadn't fallen in love with Bennett a long time ago, she was definitely in love with him right now. Bennett finished cleaning her up and studied her for a moment. Chaya couldn't help herself, she reached her for him and kissed him with everything that she had.

Outside Chaya's House

So busy kissing and being kissed, Chaya and Bennett never noticed that someone was watching everything that had just taken place and had photographic evidence of the entire thing.

"That bitch thinks she can just walk away and ignore me? I'll teach her and that bastard a lesson. I always get what I want and that bitch is no exception."

Nico_Noir
Nico_Noir
80 Followers
12