Surviving in the Old West Ch. 05

Story Info
Martha and Clara fall foul of outlaws.
8k words
4.52
19.6k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To better understand the characters, it is advisable to read the earlier stories. Please feel free to comment (not simply abuse) as feedback is the only way to improve story writing.

*****

Frank Archer was the leader of a gang of eight outlaws, a gang which were not particularly vicious but more a bunch of crude and ignorant criminals. The gang consisted more of base, lowbred and ignorant men, rather than some of the smarter more intelligent gangs that roamed the prairie of the time.

The previous evening, they had made an attempt at cattle rustling at a ranch a few miles from town. At first light, Mat, Ethan and others, had formed a posse and ridden out in pursuit of the rustlers. However, Frank and his men had doubled back, avoiding the chasing posse and headed back towards town.

They knew that the excellent Indian tracker that rode with the posse, would soon discover what they had done but the evasion had given them at least a few hours advantage.

They rode into town with this in mind.

As the rest of the gang headed into the saloon, Frank Archer and Silas Tippets made their way across the street to the store. They needed to stock up on some supplies that were running low.

On entering the store, Frank stealthily took in the scene that presented itself. There was two women working quietly, sweeping, sorting, moving boxes and organising the store.

Frank was not out for trouble, he wanted to get what he needed and then put as much distance as possible, between himself and a rope. However, Frank had recently been in the drinking company of a man further south, this man had been the sole survivor of the Art Speight gang, who had met their end at the hands of a lone gunman and the women townsfolk in a town further north.

This outlaw had told Frank a story and regaled him with talk about the beauty of a young girl. This girl had captured the imagination of Art Speight, whose desire for this rare beauty had been the gang's undoing.

Now, as Frank stood in this store, the two beautiful women worked away unaware of his presence and interest in them. He was taken by the attractiveness of them both but one of them was exceptional.

The famed blonde beauty was here in front of him.

Whispering to Silas, Frank sent him to get the boys.

After a few minutes of waiting for the rest of the gang, his back to the two busy women, Frank heard the door open, then the clumping of boots and the jingling of spurs as the others filed menacingly into the store.

Martha suddenly felt the atmosphere change and a tangible sense of foreboding began deep inside her. When the door had opened and seven dirty and horrible looking men filed into the room, she knew that this spelled danger.

Quickly turning to the door, Hollis Pardoe switched around the open sign to closed, drew down the blind and pulled the bolt across to bar the door.

At once, the very appearance of these men, gave the air a feeling of malevolence and of impending danger.

These men were the very dregs of humanity, their ill educated and base nature inherited from parents, who themselves were born of hard pioneering stock and who were not much above animals themselves. Through their parents and their upbringing, they had only known struggle and a 'kill or be killed' way to survive in these lawless lands. These men were dirty, unkempt, unshaven, ugly, weather beaten and feral in both looks and deeds from a harsh life.

They probably didn't even know what a dentist was, let alone ever been in the care of one. There were broken toothed, gap toothed, completely toothless, horrible mouths that grinned at Martha now.

As the leader stood before Martha, he took her chin in his rough calloused hand and lifted her face towards his.

"Well lookee what we have here boys and here's me thinking that the old man was lying about her beauty. We are gonna have ourselves some real prime, fresh cunny today boys." Archer said, dropping his dirty hand down to Martha's small pert breast.

Martha knew that these men intended to rape her and the hopelessness of the situation, actually allowed her to look upon it calmly and rationally. Had there been someone in the vicinity to scream for, or someone who may come to their rescue, then she would have tried to fight them off.

All the men were out of town, there was no one to help her.

Being aware of her predicament, Martha's brain instantly processed the whole situation and how she could come out of it in the best possible way.

She had already decided that she would give these men what they wanted.

The alternative would probably mean being beaten, the rape subsequently a violent one and then maybe killed. Another likely outcome being any violence or evidence of what had transpired here today, would result in mass death. She knew that Mat, Ethan and the rest of the posse would hunt these men down by nightfall but Martha didn't want Mat, or Ethan for that matter, to die in the ensuing gun battle. Wouldn't it be simpler to endure a bit of sex, then get on with their lives with their loved ones?

To leave no obvious evidence, Martha didn't want her dress torn, or her body marked, or any other sign of what had happened here today. Therefore, she submitted to what to her, was meaningless sex and concentrated on the greater issue of securing a lifetime with Mat.

Martha was determined to not let the rape define her, she looked upon the vicious act as nothing more than sex. She had not had a puritanical upbringing, she had not been indoctrinated with god-fearing pious chastity, nor had she the prudish, prim morals of the pious church women instilled in her. She was not a fragile woman who considered chastity to be the most important virtue, it was nothing. It was simply that one man put his dick into your cunny, shoved a while and spent himself.

In her mind, she reduced the act to its simplest terms, in order to deal with it. In her unaffected, uninhibited way, she was dispassionate about what was happening. What was sex? A man slid in, humped and left, that was all Martha would allow this to be. Her uncluttered and simple mind just recognised that sex was imminent and responded accordingly.

Clara assumed that she too would be raped, yet was shocked when all eight men expressed their desire for Martha's cunny.

Moving towards Martha, the leader Frank, an old, ugly, unshaven, ragged and coarse man, reached forward and took a handful of Martha's dress. It was obvious what was about to happen.

"Wait, whispered Martha, there is no need for that."

Eight men watched Martha's actions, shocked and in awe. They did not have the intelligence to recognize, or understand, the young girl's amazing awareness, judgement and perspicacity. They simply did not understand as the young girl, coolly and with maturity way beyond her years, took control. As Martha slowly unfastened her lace up dress, eight men were stunned into silence.

Shrugging her dress from her shoulders Martha let it fall.

The youthful girl did not wear the underskirts and petticoats of her elders, so her young, small and high conical breasts with the pale pink nipples, barely discernible from the rest of her alabaster skin, came into view. Her jutting hard nipples already like pebbles. Martha did not want to pause and risk angering them, so she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her bloomers and lowered them to the ground.

These men had raped, pillaged and whored their way around the territory all their lives, yet they had never seen the likes of what stood before them now. The high solid breasts were captivating, the sparse, wispy, pure blonde bush between her legs, that hid nothing of her outer labia, enticing eight erections.

Suddenly the spell was broken and with a 'whoopin and hollerin' they all began to grab at Martha's body. The leader may have been 'readin and writin' stupid but he was wise enough in the ways of this land, to realise that a frantic feral attack on her might just turn bad.

"Wait! Wait! He shouted. Just goddamn wait will you, he said as silence fell. That posse is not far away, if we fight over her we will just get in each others way he said. Now drag the bitch over to these boxes and we can all have her in turn, that way no one misses out on this fresh little cunny."

Martha was dragged to some boxes and then pushed to her knees. When Frank pushed her top down onto the boxes, she felt her tender young breasts and nipples sting slightly. The harsh hessian cloth which covered the boxes, scraped and dragged across her young flesh, the abrasive material rasping across her rigid pink buds.

Kneeling behind her and shuffling between her legs, Archer smacked Martha's ass and hissed,

"Get the legs open girly, you are just about to get a real man in ya"

He was stunned when Martha didn't fight, she just spread her knees a little wider.

He prised Martha's pussy open revealing the tiny, pale pink lips of her inner labia.

Martha's body jerked at the contact of this old, ugly, disgusting man as his hardness touched her silky sex. She suddenly felt the unmistakable sensation of a cock pushing her open and sliding into her. He could only push in a few inches as Martha was not completely ready for him but as he 'tapped into her' his cock picked up more of her juices, until her pussy and his pulsating length were wet enough for him to finally take her completely.

Frank Archer was buried to the hilt, in the most beautiful young girl he had ever seen. Her youthful pussy was hot, wet and quite tight, her silky flesh caressing his invading cock like velvet.

He lasted no time at all.

As Martha's youthful pussy gripped him, he was ready to explode almost straight away. Martha was far from being a virgin and Mat was quite well hung as too, so her little pink hole was not 'virginal tight' but her silky vagina was as yet, young, fresh and pliant. As her opening squeezed him and her small lips seemed to hug him tightly each time he withdrew from her, Frank Archer could stand no more.

Grunting, slavering over her and calling her disgusting names, Archer suddenly rammed himself right up into Martha, so that her body squashed painfully against the boxes. He was bottoming out inside her, grabbing her hair and painfully pulling her head back, he was buried to the hilt, yet still pushing for that little extra penetration.

"You dirty little whore slut, with your filthy little cunt, I'm gonna fuck it real good."

The words were crude and senseless but the talk was turning him on, as the wonderful sensation of cum starting its journey tingled in his cock and balls.

He grunted once more and Martha Payton's young pussy felt the first of many jets of cum begin to hit her cervix, spray her silky walls and fill her pussy with his filth.

Martha felt the big cock deep inside her twitching and jerking as he emptied his balls into her. These movements slowly stopped then she felt the large meat being slowly drawn from her and her soft walls collapsing inwards.

Martha even heard the sloppy sound as her rapist's cock slipped from her, yet she had no time for further thoughts, she was grabbed by the hair, pulled up and told,

"Open your legs more bitch, I wanna get that shit outta ya filthy cunny."

Jeremiah Lockert was so uncontrollably eager, he had barely given Frank the time to move from between the girl's legs before he frantically scrambled into position. He held Martha upright and for some unknown reason to her, the young girl couldn't resist looking down and watching the cum fall from her. White, thick, revolting and copious blobs of semen fell from her tiny lips. Martha cringed, as she listened to the filthy seed dripping from her, onto the dry dusty floorboards between her legs.

Clara watched, as one man after another positioned himself behind Martha and entered the emotionless girl. She watched, as one after the other indulged themselves of Martha's stunning body. She watched sex in its most base, primitive and crude form. It was the raw animal sex of the wild, it was 'beauty and the beast' being forced on the helpless girl by the lowbred, raw, and vulgar lowlife that had invaded their lives.

At one point, after the third man came inside her, Martha had risen (now without being told to) to let as much cum run from her as she could. She now made an incredibly naïve and ill judged act. As Martha leant forward to settle herself down for the next man to have her, she unconsciously opened her legs slightly and shuffled herself into a more comfortable position. To the naïve girl this was simply a practical move, her body beginning to ache from the one position, yet the movement of getting herself ready for another cock was not lost on the outlaws. It was like Martha was enjoying fucking them all, it was like a whore making herself more accessible and ready to be fucked.

To their crude intellect, it made her look like a horny, dirty and willing participant.

As Levi Winters watched his cock defiling Martha's sweet cunny, he reached underneath her and pinched her hard conical nipples. At this point Martha was struggling to stave off the unwanted orgasm that had been bubbling under the surface for quite some time. The constant stimulation by these sex starved cocks, of her youthful, healthy and sensitive vagina, was reaching a peak. This approaching climax could not be quelled and the sudden assault on her tender buds was slightly painful, yet intensely pleasurable. Martha Payton's orgasm suddenly overtook her and lacking the shy virtues that her peers were indoctrinated with, which would have compelled her to hide her pleasure, the spontaneous and unworldly girl saw no reason to suppress her groans, sighs, and ecstatic cries.

The filthy outlaw couldn't believe it, if fucking this beauty wasn't enough, the dirty little whore was cumming on his cock!

After cleaning the cum from herself yet again, Martha looked across at the figure standing beside her. He was a young boy, probably the same age as her, or maybe even younger. His cock was outside his pants and he was slowly touching his decent sized length.

Martha had the strangest thought at that time. Here they were, two young innocents caught up in this debauchery, when at another time they could be young sweethearts. At their age, they should be lying down together in the long grass exploring each other and coming of age sweetly.

She noticed the clear bead of semen appear at the tip of his smooth shiny helmet.

Tobias Kincade looked on in awe at Martha.

He gazed at her face, he so wanted to put his cock into that beautiful face, he so wanted her to pleasure him with her sexy mouth but that would have to wait for another time. He was a virgin and was desperate to rid himself of the stigma.

Pulling at his arm, Levi Winters called Tobias into place.

"You aint nivver done no fuckin yet boy, huh? He taunted, well there ya go pup, the best cunny you will ever get and it's your first one," he laughed.

Tobias stared at Martha's splayed legs and at the smooth lips framing her wet hole. Tobias had, to this point, no idea whatsoever what a woman's vagina looked like. He had no female family left, so had grown with only men's company. He was transfixed with Martha's beautiful young pussy, the lips, the soft pinkness he could see between them, and with the strange pink lump which protruded past the fleshy part at the top.

Literally shaking with excitement, he touched the gaping sodden mess that was her cunny. As his cock continued to drip he crudely placed himself against Martha's pretty, sweet pink flesh and shoved.

In his ignorance, he was taken by surprise by the wonderful feeling of heat within the young girls depths. The unexpected wetness and heat and the silky smooth caress of her delicate folds as it gripped him, was simply too much. Within moments Martha felt the flood, as his young cock exploded inside a woman for the first time. He flooded her with the pent up, powerful and hard jets that only a young boy can produce. The countless times another jet hit her cervix and coated her tender pink flesh surprised even Martha.

Pulling from her, Tobias watched in awe as his cum ran from her. The contrast of her pink flesh, against the brilliant white of the torrent that ran from it, was captivating. He stood behind her, pulled up his pants, then his zip and sauntered away from her.

The rapist believing himself to be a man now.

As the last men of the gang helped themselves to the battered and now gaping cunt of Martha, Frank Archer, the first man to rape her, was amazed to find that he was ready to go again. He now noticed how beautiful and sexy Clara was. As he took her in for a few moments, he was surprised that for a man his age, how soon he was ready to fuck again. The mature sensuality of Clara was turning him on.

Clara had watched the feral taking of Martha and it had somehow deeply affected her and infested her mind. Clara was stunned and shamed, as she realised that her response to this terrible ordeal she had witnessed, was one of excitement.

The reality of exactly how ugly these outlaws were, just how foul and vulgar and just how they smelled became apparent. With her shameful excitement came a heightening of her senses, she smelled their filthy clothes, she smelled their sweat, horses, and the stench of stale piss. This, together with the growing smell of sex and semen, made the whole scene one of depravity and degradation.

And now it was her turn.

Frank Archer had not dressed since raping Martha. He simply stood in the store a few feet from Clara, his big long cock swinging menacingly between his legs. As it hung low, it glistened with the cocktail of cum and juices, that had come from Martha's pussy.

Clara gazed, transfixed.

The leader, already stiffening, swelling and lengthening, gripped Clara by the chin and hissed,

"You next bitch."

Clara was well aware of why Martha had made the decision to keep this terrible ordeal under control. She had also realised the need to eradicate the violence or at least keep it to its minimum, she also understood how to survive this ordeal. They needed to endure this trauma and come out of it physically unscathed, with no lasting evidence of what had happened. At one time, just a few short months ago, the thought of impending rape by these base creatures (or anyone for that matter) would have seen Clara screaming hysterically and the hitherto shy woman probably going into shock - but not now.

Taking her lead from Martha, Clara reached under her skirt and lowered her bloomers to the floor, her lace up boots clunking on the floor boards as she stepped out of them.

Clara bent down and pulled up her skirt, moving backwards to another pile of boxes she hitched her skirt further, sat on the boxes and opening her legs, she leaned back.

"Jesus fucking Christ, shouted the leader, would ya look at that fellas," he said.

Throughout all their raping and whoring, these men had never seen a pussy so hairless and smooth as Clara now exposed. Clara's more mature vagina in comparison to Martha's was more rounded, slightly fatter which pushed a more prominent and smooth pudenda up like an offering to them. The mature woman's outer lips produced a deeper cleft than Martha, a cleft which slowly disappeared as her excitement grew.

With her legs spread wide and her vagina, her most private and intimate place, totally exposed to eight strangers, Clara was incredibly distressed. However her vagina belied that feeling, as it began to involuntarily spread itself open, as though inviting their invasion. Her outer lips opening and disappearing to leave her wet dark inner labia exposed and vulnerable.

Being so hairless and smooth, somehow made Clara feel incredibly naked to their gaze.

Her rapist was transfixed. He gazed at the beautiful, mature woman's pussy, taking in every curve and feature. He was both amazed and turned on by the contrast in her colouring. In relation to Martha, the mature woman had slightly larger, fuller and more prominent inner labia. Clara must have had dark skin in her ancestry, as those more pronounced lips had a dark, almost black appearance.